Essay: Worst Liberal Books
Published as Non-fiction
- The Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels. Inspired communist atrocities that killed millions.
- Das Kapital by Karl Marx
- On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life by Charles Darwin. Anti-God, evolutionist view of life.
- The Audacity of Hope by Barack Obama.
- Manufacturing Consent: The Political Economy of the Mass Media by Noam Chomsky and Edward S. Herman. Conspiracist book claiming conservatives control the media.
- A People's History of the United States by Howard Zinn. Gave a completely exaggerated account of the US that implied that it was imperialistic and irredeemably evil. Extensively anti-American.
- Quotations from Chairman Mao by Mao Zedong - along with The Communist Manifesto, one of the most beloved tracts of communism
Published as Fictional
- The Dispossessed by Ursula Le Guin. Communistic, utopian outlook on society.
- The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck. The reasoning is similar to that listed for The Dispossessed.
- Emile: Or On Education by Jean Jacques Rousseau. Acted as a model for our current leftist-based education system and by extension Professor Values.
- 120 Nights of Sodom by Marquis de Sade. Blasphemous novel glorifying extremely depraved forms of sexual amorality. Was also the subject of a film that resulted in a murder on opening day. Also instrumental in the manner in which people's corpses were defiled after being guillotined during the French Revolution.
Please add more!