Here are some examples:
- That random mutations can increase the information in the genome.
- That organic matter can spontaneously form from inorganic matter.
- That the age of the Earth is in the order of billions of years, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.
- That incredibly complex organs such as the eye could be created by random chance.
- That man is simply another wild animal, with no divine soul or purpose; just an accident of chance.
- That irreducibly complex organs and biological mechanism could form gradually, even though without just one component part such mechanisms are useless.