This article lists examples of Bias in Wikipedia, related to global warming:
- Conservapedia posted the news about liberal corruption of global warming science (climategate) on its Main Page on the very first day: November 19th. But it took Wikipedia over two weeks to give priority to this bombshell, and even now its entry is remarkably biased against it.
- 100's of other climatologists have been removed from the category "Global warming skeptics", which Wikipedia decided to delete.
- Wikipedia's most controversial pages are guarded by liberal elite. Thereby, accuracy is replaced with ideology.  The first one-hundred and sixty-eight words on Wikipedia's Global Warming page contains multiple conjectures, major errors and bias. "increase in the average measured temperature ... since the mid-twentieth century" that same paragraph "solar variation combined with volcanoes ... and a small cooling effect from 1950 onward." Which is it, warmer or cooler from 1950? "very likely due" "probably had" or "the overwhelming majority of scientists working on climate change agree with the IPCC's main conclusions"- unsubstantiated bias.
- Liberal elites at Wikipedia have embraced the ideology of Al Gore's Global Warming. It is with great sadness that ClimateGate has emerged as a worldwide news story. In an attempt to shrug-off the story, Wikipedia labels the page Climatic Research Unit e-mail hacking incident, with ClimateGate as only a redirect.  Next, Wikipedia claims the CRU was illegally hacked but other sources say possibly an inside job.  Finally, Wikipedia is sure to include plenty of climate change alarmists views discounting the incident; a smear campaign, an attempt to sabotage the Copenhagen, James Hansen "no effect on the science" , UK Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change Ed Miliband "We should be cautious about using partial emails that have been leaked to somehow cast doubt..." 
- A recent charge is that U.K. scientist and Green Party activist and Realclimate.org member William Connolley functioned as a Wikipedia editor and website administrator, repressing information that militated against Climate Change. As such he "rewrote Wikipedia’s articles on global warming, on the greenhouse effect, on the instrumental temperature record, on the urban heat island, on climate models, on global cooling. On Feb. 14, he began to erase the Little Ice Age; on Aug.11, the Medieval Warm Period."
- Michael Mann is a well known global warming alarmist who is ridiculed for his so-called scientific work on tree ring temperature data, the Hockey Stick theory and was the subject of fraud in the Climategate scandal. Wikipedia decides not to allow any mention of his involvement with Climategate. Any mention of Climategate is immediately removed from Mann's page. 
- The Wikipedia article Attorney General of Virginia's climate science investigation covers conservative Ken Cuccinelli's investigation of Michael Mann while he was on the faculty of the University of Virginia. The article immediately characterizes Cuccinelli as a "conservative Republican party politician and global warming skeptic." The article then describes the "Initial Public Reaction" as being against Cuccinelli's investigation without quoting sources that supported the investigation.
- The biography of the Republican candidate for Governor Ken Cuccinelli quotes the Washington Post as describing Cuccinelli's actions as an "anti-climate science crusade" but does not quote any sources which praise Cuccinelli's investigation. The biography is turning particularly shrill now that Cuccinelli's 2013 campaign is underway.
- Wikipedia defines Denialism as "choosing to deny reality as a way to avoid an uncomfortable truth". It then gives as two of its main examples, Exxon-Mobil contributing to climate change research, and the Bush Administration's refusal to submit the Kyoto Protocol for ratification.
- Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales tried to launch an even more biased wiki called "Wikia Green" in 2008 and invited people with such bias to build that website. The goal of the site is "We are building the best resource for our citizens of the Earth to learn about the environment and how to live a more sustainable life."