A game is a form of entertainment, often with a goal that is challenging to reach, or involving multiple people. The challenge of a game is often directly related to how "fun" it is.
Types of games include:
- Physical games - Played either as team vs. team, player vs. player
- Board games - Games played on a board which has markings which define or control game play
- Card games - Games played with standard playing cards, or with cards specific to that game
- Paper and pencil games - Games played either on blank paper, or on a paper specific to the game
- Role Playing Games (RPG) - games in which players pretend to be a specific person, often controlled by an umpire
- Video games - Electronic games requiring the use of some sort of computer system
Game may also refer to Game animals.