Gerald Celente is a trend forcaster in the United States, with a strong track record of predictions. Amongst his verified predictions are the 1987 stock market crash, the dot.com crash, the collapse of the USSR in the early 1990s, and the 2008/2009 global recession.
Gerald Celente commentary on Obama's economic policy
In a April 20, 2009 interview with Russia Today, Gerald Celente stated concerning Barack Obama's economic policy:
|“||America is going from what used to be the major capitalistic country in the world of free market – a crusader – into what Mussolini would have called fascism: the merger of state and corporate powers. So it is not socialism as people believe, it is socialism’s egalitarianism. It’s not communism where the state controls monopolies – it’s fascism, plain and simple. The merger of corporate and government powers. State-controlled capitalism is called fascism, and fascism has come to America in broad daylight. But they’re feeding them it in little bits and pieces. First AIG was too big to fail. Mortgage companies Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were too big to fail. Banks too big to fail and auto companies. And now we give money to the people that make the auto parts. And now there’s talk about the technology companies, wanting their piece of the action. The merger of state and government is called fascism. Take it from Mussolini; he knew a thing or two about it.||”|
Gerald Celente concerning his prediction of a 2010 worldwide economic depression
In late December of 2010 Gerald Celente wrote concerning his prediction of a 2010 worldwide economic depression:
|“|| Crack-Up 2011 Among our Top Trends for last year was the “Crash of 2010.” What happened? The stock market didn’t crash. We know. We made it clear in our Autumn Trends Journal that we were not forecasting a stock market crash – the equity markets were no longer a legitimate indicator of recovery or the real state of the economy. Yet the reliable indicators (employment numbers, the real estate market, currency pressures, sovereign debt problems) all bordered between crisis and disaster.
In 2011, with the arsenal of schemes to prop them up depleted, we predict “Crack-Up 2011”: teetering economies will collapse, currency wars will ensue, trade barriers will be erected, economic unions will splinter, and the onset of the “Greatest Depression” will be recognized by everyone….
- Survivalist preparation
- American Redoubt
- James Wesley Rawles of survivalblog.com and the American Redoubt
- Kenneth Royce (Boston T. Party) of Free State Wyoming
- Free State Project
- Chuck Baldwin - renowned clergyman of the Montana American Redoubt
- Mel Tappan - fellow Oregon American Redoubt Survivalist - the "Grandfather of the Survivalist movement"
- Claire Wolfe of Backwoods Home Magazine
- Joel Skousen of World Affairs Brief and author of Strategic Relocation - North American Guide to Safe Places
- Alex Jones of InfoWars libertarian news
- Jack Spirko of The Survival Podcast
- M.D. Creekmore of thesurvivalistblog.net
- Survivalist retreat
- Skousen, Joel, Strategic Relocation - North American Guide to Safe Places, 3rd Edition [Perfect Paperback], 2011, ISBN-10: 1568612621, ISBN-13: 978-1568612621
- Rawles, James Wesley. Rawles on Retreats and Relocation. 1st. Clearwater, Idaho: The Clearwater Press, 2007. Print.