Greatest conservative corporations
Here is a list of the greatest conservative corporations:
The greatest conservative corporations
- Hobby Lobby: Christian-run privately held corporation, which does not allow franchises to open on Sunday, that successfully attacked Obamacare's contraceptive mandate.
- Chick-fil-A: pro-traditional marriage and Christian values (being closed on Sunday, not catering to liberal vegetarians).
- Barilla Group: supports traditional Family and opposes gay marriage
- Koch Industries: Donated millions to groups like NRA or the National Right to Life Committee.
Mixture of conservatism and liberalism
- AT&T Mobility: successfully defended its usage of an arbitration clause against liberal class action lawyers at the Supreme Court, but it published in May 2011 a press release touting its LGBT professionals
- American Express: also defended an arbitration clause at the Supreme Court, but discussed LGBT diversity in an interview with a forbes.com blogger.
- Microsoft: maintains an arbitration clause in the face of liberal and Democratic attacks on arbitration, but is listed by Andrew Schlafly as a liberal corporation.
- Wal-Mart: a capitalism success story relentlessly attacked by liberals, but supports Homosexuality