Health is a measure of the general condition of the body on a macroscopic and microscopic level, including the presence of any wounds, microbial infections and, in many cases, mental illnesses. The adjectival form of the word, healthy, often refers to the absence of impairing disease.
There are several factors influencing a person's health, including:
- diet - drinking water
- stress - rest
- living conditions - pollution
- personal hygiene - smoking
- genetic factors
- sedentarism - exercise
Exercise is health!
Be physically active. Any activity’s better than none. Health benefits grow the more you do. 
- Ten Minutes a Day.
- Health & Strength or Practical Athletics for Busy People Alex Whitely - 1891, Inventor of the Whitely Exerciser.
- The Basics for Staying Healthy. UC Berkeley WELLNESS LETTER.
- Obesity? Diabetes? We’ve been set up. Harvard Science.
- Training Clients With Diabetes.
- "How To Live 365 Days A Year" by John A. Schindler.