Hillary Rodham Clinton
|Hillary Rodham Clinton|
|67th United States Secretary of State|
From: January 21, 2009-January 30, 2013
|President||Barack Hussein Obama|
|Successor||John Forbes Kerry|
|Former U.S. Senator from New York|
From: January 3, 2001 – January 21, 2009
|Predecessor||Daniel Patrick Moynihan|
Hillary Rodham Clinton (b. 1947), member of the Democratic Party, former Senator from New York, and the 67th Secretary of State of the United States. From 1993 to 2001 her husband, Bill Clinton, was President of the United States. Hillary Clinton resigned from her job as Obama's Secretary of State after her incompetence led to the deaths of four Americans during the Islamic terrorist attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi.
She is an elitist, liberal, pro-abortion advocate, supports the death penalty, has yet to embrace same sex marriage publicly but does support civil unions, and supports federal funding for embryotic stem-cell research.
As a feminist and role model for young girls and women, Hillary Clinton lied for and covered up her husband's betrayal of trust.
Clinton is considered by many commentators to be the leading candidate for the Democratic nomination for President of the United States in 2016.
Hillary Diane Rodham was born October 26, 1947, in Chicago, Illinois to Hugh Rodham and Dorothy Emma Howell Rodham. Hugh was from a Pennsylvania family of coal miners, but decided on higher education and graduated from Penn State University before moving to Chicago and becoming prosperous as a merchant. He also voted Republican and was known as a martinet. Hillary grew up in the upscale Chicago suburb of Park Ridge with two younger brothers, Hugh Jr. (born 1950) and Anthony (born 1954). Hillary attended Maine East High School, where she was involved in many extracurricular activities; was active in the Methodist church, and worked for Republican campaigns as a Goldwater Girl. In her memoirs Hillary Clinton described herself in 1964 as "an active Young Republican" and "a Goldwater girl, right down to my cowgirl outfit." Columnist Robert Novak observed, "As a politically attuned honor student, she must have known that Goldwater was one of only six Republican senators who joined Southern Democratic segregationists opposing the historic voting rights act of 1964 inspired by King."
As a tenth-grader, she heard the Rev. Martin Luther King speak in person, and years later she remarked in a speech "As a young girl I had the great privilege of hearing Dr. King speak in Chicago. The year was 1963....[Dr. King] called on us, he challenged us that evening to stay awake during the great revolution that the civil rights pioneers were waging on behalf of a more perfect union." In the eleventh grade, she was class vice-president, and she was in the top 5% of her class when she graduated in 1965.
Hillary Rodham then entered Wellesley College, an elite woman's college near Boston, and seemingly a Republican activist. During the summer of 1968, she participated in Wellesley's Washington Internship Program where she worked as an intern in the office of Melvin Laird, then a congressman from Wisconsin, and attended the Republican convention in Miami as a Nelson Rockefeller supporter; Rockefeller would eventually lose the nomination to Richard Nixon. She was the commencement speaker at her graduation from Wellesley in 1969, during which she argued forcefully against the war in Vietnam and said, "And the challenge now is to practice politics as the art of making what appears to be impossible, possible." In her speech, she also acknowledged the influence of her roomate and friend Eleanor D. Acheson in helping Hillary become the first student in Wellesley College history to deliver its commencement address. Ms. Acheson, a lawyer and lesbian lobbyist,. - the granddaughter of President Harry Truman’s secretary of state Dean Acheson - is credited for having introduced the young Hillary to political circles.
By 1968 Rodham had abandoned her Republicanism in favor of liberalism, and in June, 1969, she appeared in Life Magazine, having written a statement advancing a cause of leftist politics and activism. She also embraced a book, Reveille for Radicals, a work originally written in 1946 by a former archaeologist and full-time communist, Saul Alinsky, who in his book taught how to organize a community to the point where the "have-nots" (the poor) take from the "haves" (the middle-classes and rich), and she admitted that she had read it many times before her first of several meetings with him.
In a letter written in 1971, Rodham had asked Alinsky when his new book, Rules For Radicals was going to be published:
- "When is that new book coming out — or has it come and I somehow missed the fulfillment of Revelation? I have just had my one-thousandth conversation about Reveille [for Radicals] and need some new material to throw at people. You are being rediscovered again as the New Left-type politicos are finally beginning to think seriously about the hard work and mechanics of organizing. I seem to have survived law school, slightly bruised, with my belief in and zest for organizing intact."
Rules For Radicals outlined twelve basic rules for overthrowing a government, and Rodham read it voraciously. Alinsky's methods included "demonizing" and "ridiculing" the opposition, using the expertise of poor as a weapon, and using lies and innuendo to their fullest advantage. Alinsky wrote:
- "A Marxist begins with his prime truth that all evils are caused by the exploitation of the proletariat by the capitalists. From this he logically proceeds to the revolution to end capitalism, then into the third stage of reorganization into a new social order of the dictatorship of the proletariat, and finally the last stage -- the political paradise of communism...An organizer working in and for an open society is in an ideological dilemma to begin with, he does not have a fixed truth -- truth to him is relative and changing; everything to him is relative and changing.... To the extent that he is free from the shackles of dogma, he can respond to the realities of the widely different situations...."
In her 1969 thesis titled "There Is Only The Fight" she praised Alinsky and his methods for community organizing:
- "His are the words used in our schools and churches, by our parents and their friends, by our peers. The difference is that Alinsky really believes in them...Alinsky is regarded by many as the proponent of a dangerous socio/political philosophy. As such, he has been feared — just as Eugene Debs or Walt Whitman or Martin Luther King has been feared, because each embraced the most radical of political faiths — democracy."
Alinsky died in 1972, a short time after Rules For Radicals was published. Later on, at the behest of the Clinton White House, Rodham's thesis would be hidden, obtainable to a select few, and it would be in 2005 that it would be uncovered, despite being hidden by the college at Clinton's request. The two things that became clear in the following years was the fact that Hillary Rodham Clinton was solidly on the left, using the Alinsky method of overthrowing the Constitutional system of the United States, as well as going to any length to conceal her radicalism - and the lies of others within the Democratic Party - from the public.
In 1969, she attended Yale law school, where she was one of only 27 women among 235 law students. On May 7, 1970, she addressed the League of Women Voters in Washington, a sign of her growing prominence. Always active in campus politics, she ended up becoming something of a communications facilitator, as she had been at Wellesley, between potentially radical student elements and the college administration during the era of extreme student unrest in 1970. She was written up on hometown and New England newspapers, and was interviewed on Irv Kupcinet's nationally syndicated TV talk show from Chicago. That summer, she worked in Washington for Marian Wright Edelman's Washington Research Project, where she conducted research on migrant children's health and education difficulties, especially in the South. Her subsequent studies at Yale were concentrated on how the law affected children. At Yale in 1971, she met Bill Clinton, her future husband, also a law student at Yale.
She graduated from Yale Law School (JD 1973) a year later than necessary, having remained an extra year to be near Bill. As a staff attorney for the Children's Defense Fund, she specialized in children's advocacy law. She married Bill on October 11, 1975; daughter Chelsea was born in 1980.
As her husband built a political career in Arkansas as governor, she was a partner in the locally prestigious Rose Law Firm, 1976-1992. Nationally she continued her legal advocacy for children and chaired the American Bar Association's Commission on Women in the Profession, which played a pioneering role in raising awareness of issues like sexual harassment and equal pay.
During the 1970s and '80s, the Clintons invested in the Whitewater Development Corporation which later became the subject of a federal investigation, prosecutions and convictions. Jim and Susan McDougal, and then-Arkansas Governor Jim Guy Tucker were convicted of multiple counts of financial fraud, even though President Clinton testified for four hours for the defense.
On the evening Bill Clinton lost his bid for a Congressional seat in 1974, Hillary is reported to have cursed out a Jewish aide using nasty words. 
Legal Services Corporation
Hillary Clinton was appointed by President Jimmy Carter to head the controversial Legal Services Corporation (LSC) in 1978 and remained on the Board until 1983.  Under Hillary Clinton's leadership, the LSC began moving away from its legislated task of providing poor people with free lawyers and began an activist agenda to influence public policy through class action lawsuits. One case involved bringing lawsuits to force New York's Transit Authority to hire heroin addicts. The LSC also violated its own rules by organizing political campaigns against a state referendum and against Ronald Reagan. 
1992 Presidential campaign
Alleged civil rights violations
The Hill magazine reported Hillary Clinton may have been involved in civil rights violations by monitoring illegal wiretaps and domestic spying on political opponents during the 1992 camapaign. After the revelations came to light in a book entitled, Her Way  by Don Van Natta Jr., an investigative reporter at the New York Times, and Jeff Gerth, who spent 30 years as an investigative reporter at the paper, a Republican official remarked,
|“||it is rather unbelievable that [Hillary] Clinton would listen in to conversations being conducted by political opponents, but refuse to allow our intelligence agencies to listen in to conversations being conducted by terrorists as they plot and plan to kill us.||”|
During Bill Clinton's presidency, Hillary initially played an important role. Immediately after his inauguration in 1993, she led a task force to create a national health care system. The secrecy of the Task Force was at issue in court cases which resulted in disclosures to comply with the law.
Her friend Vince Foster supervised the defense of the litigation, but died under mysterious circumstances at the height of the controversy; the death was ruled a suicide by the U.S Park Service. The Task Force proposals lacked public support and support from the Democrats in Congress, and came to nothing but an embarrassment for the Clinton presidency.
Subsequently, the Republicans won a landslide victory in 1994, taking over both Houses of Congress.
Healthcare task force scandals
- Main article: Clinton health care plan
Hillary was asked by her husband to play a central role in secretly crafting a plan to overhaul Health Care. Joe Klein. author of Primary Colors, the fawning rendition of the phenomena of Clintonism on the 1992 campaign trail remarked,
|“||Bill Clinton really believed that if anybody was going to come up with the answer to the most vexing public policy problem out there, it was going to be Hillary. It was one of the stupidest political decisions that Bill Clinton ever made.||”|
Democrats were divided, and conservatives counterattacked. The Democratically controlled Congress refused to even vote on it, given its unpopularity and having to publicly take a stand in support of the Clintons before the 1994 Midterm Elections.
The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS), along with several other groups, filed a lawsuit over closed-door meetings related to the HillaryCare. The AAPS sued to gain access to the list of members of the task force which the Clinton administration had kept secret from the public. On June 14, 1993 the Washington Times reported Hillary's task force records were being shredded.
Along with the failed tasks force's membership sealed from the public, so was its budget, accounting, and spending authority. Hillary's task force was given a budget of $100,000. In secret, it spent almost $14 million.
The long-term impact was an embarrassment to Hillary, especially in her 2008 presidential campaign.
Removal of documents from Vince Foster's office
After the death of White House staffer Vince Foster, 20 year Secret Service veteran Henry O' Neill testified before Congress he observed as Hillary Clinton's chief of staff, Margaret Williams, carry boxes of papers out of Foster's office and up to the White House residence quarters on First Lady Hillary Clinton's instructions. The documents related to the Clinton's blind trust and White House real estate investments. Under oath, Hillary Clinton denied issuing the instructions or receiving the documents. The documents were now considered evidence in the investigation of the death of Vince Foster.
Two years later, some of the documents were retrieved from the private White House quarters. FBI investigators determined Hillary Clinton's fingerprints were on the documents.
Conspiracy theories and enemies list
- Main article: Vast right wing conspiracy theory
Hillary Clinton branded opponents of the Administration and critics of the Clinton's scandalous lifestyles as "a vast right-wing conspiracy." White House staffers made up an enemies list of persons and organizations who subsequently endured IRS audits and harassment. 
Reaction to infidelity and criticizing opponents
Although Hillary Clinton told CBS's Steve Kroft in an interview on 60 Minutes to address her husband's infidelity, Clinton emphatically stated,
|“||I'm not sitting here – some little woman standing by my man like Tammy Wynette. ||”|
Clinton likewise mocked stay-at-home-moms for baking cookies while she was employed at a "high powered" law firm making more money than her husband. She was lauded by liberal media and pundits as "a strong women."
In the end, when confronted with the infidelity of her husband, she blamed "a vast right-wing conspiracy" and stood by her man.
'Why didn’t you leave the White House when you found out about the cheating of your husband?' Gaddafi's daughter Aisha Gaddafi.
Accusations of stolen gifts
When the Clintons left the White House, they were accused of taking furniture that belonged not to them, but to the White House and the American people. Clinton spokespeople claimed that the movers "inadvertently" packed the wrong items. Most of the articles were quietly returned. 
In 2000, Clinton ran for the New York Senate seat vacated by the Democratic Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan. Backed by the White House, she obtained the Democratic nomination for this Senate seat, and then won easily against Republican Rick Lazio (who entered the race when Rudy Giuliani withdrew). Clinton was a high visibility show horse, working to develop a base in upstate regions. She initiated no major legislation. Clinton is said to have belonged to a conservative prayer group with the purpose of "bringing Jesus back to Capitol Hill." A few of her collaborators in the group include Senator Sam Brownback (R-Kan) and Senator Rick Santorum (R-Pa).
In preparation for her Senate bid, President Clinton offered clemency to members of the Armed Forces of National Liberation (FALN) terrorist group  to curry favor with radical Puerto Rican voters among the New York electorate. The FALN bombed Fraunces Tavern in Manhattan, killing four people in 1975. Over a six-year period, the group claimed responsibility for more than 100 bombings that took six lives and injured some 130 people.
FEC fined campaign for failing to accurately report $721,895 in contributions
In January 2006 Hillary Clinton's New York Senate 2000 campaign was fined $35,000 for failing to accurately report $721,895 in contributions. 
Saddam's weapons of mass destruction
|“||I have to say that this is something that I have followed for a decade. If he [Saddam] were serious about disarming, he would have been much more forthcoming. There may be progress, we may be destroying his missiles, there is no accounting for the chemical and biological stocks.||”|
Hillary Clinton further described the situation after weapons inspectors we're expelled during the time when America had two in the position of presidential leadership, "for the price of one."
|“||In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons.||”|
Failure to reform earmarks
The noted newspaper which covers legislative affairs, The Hill, reported Hillary Clinton received more earmarks for Congressional pork barrel projects than only one other United States Senator. Reforming the earmark process had been among the Democrats top priorities in the 110th Congress, up until the time Democrats voted to rescind the rules aimed at reform that were passed in the first 100 hours of the new Congress in January. Ethics reform and the earmark process is widely attributed as the cause why Republicans lost control of both Houses of Congress after several members had been caught up in ethical scandals. The Hill reported Sen. Clinton received 26 earmarks worth about $148.4 million total, much going to Pentagon contractors. 
Voted against raising the minimum wage
After voting to send troops to Iraq Hillary Clinton voted against funding the troops in Iraq. In May of 2007 Clinton voted against raising the minimum wage. 
2008 Presidential campaign
She ran for the 2008 Democratic presidential candidacy, winning more primaries than any woman in history. On June 7th, 2008 she conceded defeat to Barack Obama after a closely challenged campaign, although she did not release her delegates until the convention itself.
Attacks on Barack Obama
A pro-Hillary website, stop-obama.org, which billed itself as, " a multiracial team of Democrats dedicated to critically think about BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA...will challenge the Obama image through scrutiny and analysis. We will ask tough questions about Obama’s past, present, his associations, and identity." The group stated,
Obama had the misfortune of rich grandparents who lavishly spent their time and money on him, pampering him with attention and prep-school. Far from thanks, Obama grew resentful, and instead of softening his drive to “Rule the World,” only increased it. As his relatives and colleagues witness, it would come to define his life.
Promises made, promises broken
In late August 2007 Senator Bill Nelson and other members of Florida's Congressional delegation protested the Democratic National Committee's scheme to deprive Floridians of equal voting rights protection in selection of delegates to the 2008 DNC Presidential nominating convention. A letter sent to DNC Chairman Howard Dean, threatened legal action "to determine whether this could violate any state or federal laws governing and protecting individual voting rights.... It always has been a priority of our party to protect the rights of every eligible American to vote...We would hope the DNC will continue to honor this right." The move prompted Hillary Clinton to pledge not to campaign in Florida. A week later she was campaigning in Florida.
Abuse of Mother Teresa's image and reputation
Hillary Clinton was chastised by a Catholic Advocacy group for using an image of Mother Teresa in a campaign ad. Clinton continues to support abortion.  The U.S. Catholic-based advocacy group Fidelis, an organization working with people of faith to defend the sanctity of life, traditional marriage, and religious liberty rights, called for Hillary Clinton to remove the image of Mother Teresa from their campaign video. In a press release the group declared the video, narrated by her Bill Clinton,
|“||is wholly inappropriate, disrespectful and disturbing ...using an image of blessed Mother Teresa as a political tool, especially given their radically different views on abortion...Mother Teresa tirelessly fought to protect unborn children, while Hillary Clinton staunchly supports abortion on demand in all nine months of pregnancy, including partial birth abortion and taxpayer funding of abortion||”|
When the image of Hillary and Mother Teresa appears in the video the former president is heard saying “Hillary, in effect, was the face of America … in India;” the video then cuts to a clip of the former first lady addressing the 1995 Beijing Conference where an effort was made to declare abortion a fundamental “human right.”
Barbara Olson in her 1990 book Hell to Pay  made a convincing case that the former Goldwater girl, raised in a Republican home, while working for the staff of the House Judiciary Committee preparing impeachment Articles against President Nixon, studied Nixon very closely. Olson and others have now commented how Hillary Clinton built her political career by learning to think and act as Nixon did, and modeling herself after him. These writers cite instance after instance of such behavior.  When Democratic competitor Barack Obama made a public statement vowing not to use nuclear weapons, Hillary Clinton shot back,
|“||I don't believe that any president should make any blanket statements with respect to the use or nonuse of nuclear weapons||”|
|“||Eisenhower said... "You should never let the enemy know what you will do, but it's more important that you never let the enemy know what you will not do."||”|
Nixon referred to it as "the Madman theory,"
|“||... statements that appear to rule out the use of force, while perhaps meant to be unprovocative, will in fact provoke an antagonist to push for more. ...we should not make statements that we will never launch a preemptive strike. Whether or not we would ever exercise that option, we should always leave open the possibility that in extreme circumstances we might. ||”|
Alleged embellishment of career events
Peggy Noonan observed Hillary Clinton's distortions of her record on the campaign trail:
She is having the worst case of cognitive dissonance in the history of modern politics. She cannot come up with a credible, realistic path to the nomination. ... But she is a scrapper, a fighter, and she's doing what she knows how to do: scrap and fight. Only harder. So that she ups the ante every day. She helped Ireland achieve peace. She tried to stop NAFTA. She's been a leader for 35 years. She landed in Bosnia under siege and bravely dodged bullets. It was as if she'd watched the movie Wag the Dog, with its fake footage of a terrified refugee woman running frantically from mortar fire, and found it not a cautionary tale about manipulation and politics, but an inspiration. 
Hillary received a "Pants on Fire" award from PolitiFact for saying Obama "basically threatened to bomb Pakistan." Hillary received a second "Pants on Fire" award from PolitiFact for this false statement to a Washington, D.C. crowd on March 17th, 2008.
|“||I remember landing under sniper fire.||”|
Secretary of State
After Barack Obama won the election, Hillary was widely speculated to be offered a role in the upcoming Obama Administration. On 1 December 2008 Obama announced that he was nominating Hillary to become his Secretary of State, succeeding Condoleezza Rice in January 2009. Hillary touted her role as "Tough Smart Foreign Policy." It was later revealed by Mrs. Biden that Joe was first offered the Secretary of State position, an unintended swipe at Hillary. She would criticize the White House for delaying a key appointment to her staff saying, "White House vetting process as a "nightmare," "frustrating beyond words" and "ridiculous."
Mark Rudd of Progressives for Obama said of the appointment, "the mere mention of the names Hillary Clinton and Lawrence Summers alone conjure up a litany of horrendous right-wingers appointed to top level positions.... On foreign policy and the wars and the use of the military there will be no change at all. That's what keeping Gates at the Pentagon and Clinton at State..." 
In July 2009, Bill Clinton trtavelled to North Korea to attempt to negotiate for the release of Americans held hostage. She was asked by a Congolese university student what her husband thought of international relations. She responded annoyed, "My husband is not secretary of state, I am," and "I am not going to be channeling my husband." Diplomats laughed when Clinton took umbrage at a Congolese questioner whom she took to be asking her husband's opinion, but it later surfaced that the question had been mistranslated.
In addition, a U.S. senator flew to Burma to bargain for the release of yet another American. Also, envoys of the reclusive North Korean regime have come to the U.S. for a meeting privately with New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson. All this had America wondering if Hillary has been marginalized in her Obama Administration role.
While Hillary was Sec. of State, her department covered up sexual assaults  and pedophilia by her employees . Hillary has a long history of supporting individuals accused of sexual assault, including her husband, Bill Clinton, after he was accused of rape by Juanita Broaddrick . Broaddrick complained publicly about Hillary's pro-sexual assault viewpoint. 
Libyan War and the Benghazi attack
Obama Takes Hard Line With Libya After Shift by Clinton: Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton found herself juggling the inconsistencies of American foreign policy in a turbulent Middle East. She criticized the foreign minister of the United Arab Emirates for sending troops to quash protests in Bahrain even as she pressed him to send planes to intervene in Libya. She was the driving force behind the United States military action in Libya (It is said on March 14 she met in Paris with members of the Libyan jihadis and Bernard Henri Levy). Mrs. Clinton was one of a handful of top administration aides who had been arguing for intervention. Within hours, Mrs. Clinton and the aides had convinced Obama that the United States had to act, and the president ordered up military plans, which Adm. Mike Mullen, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, hand-delivered to the White House the next day. On Thursday (March 17), during an hour-and-a -half meeting, Obama signed off on using American pilots to join Europeans and jihadists in military strikes against the Libyan government... The president had a caveat, though. The American involvement in military action in Libya should be limited — no ground troops — and finite. “Days, not weeks,” a senior White House official recalled him saying. 
On March 17, in Tunisia, Hillary said: "Gaddafi must go," calling him "a ruthless dictator that has no conscience and will destroy anyone or anything in his way." "If Gaddafi does not go, he will just make trouble," she said. "That is just his nature. There are some creatures that are like that." 
In joining Ms. Susan Rice and Ms. Samantha Power, Mrs. Clinton made an unusual break with Secretary of Defense Robert Gates, who, along with the national security adviser, Thomas E. Donilon, and the counterterrorism chief, John O. Brennan, had urged caution. Libya was not vital to American national security interests, the men argued, and Mr. Brennan worried that the Libyan rebels remained largely unknown to American officials, and could have ties to Al Qaeda. []
|“||We are currently doing everything we can to bomb, strafe and use missiles to carry the rebels into power in Libya. We want them to win. We just don’t know who they are.” Hillary Rodham Clinton. ||”|
The president fully articulated American foreign policy toward Libya as formulated by Hillary Clinton: "Left unchecked... a humanitarian crisis would ensue.... The democratic values that we stand for would be overrun." Nonetheless, after being captured on October 20, 2011 by forces backed by Hillary Clinton and the Obama administration, Gaddafi was first brutally sodomized, murdered, and his lifeless body paraded through the streets.
On September 11, 2012, the anniversary of the 9/11 terror attacks, Islamist terrorists attacked the American embassy and killed four people. In testimony before Congress on January the 23th, 2013 Clinton was asked why the Obama administration deliberately put out false information about the attack just prior to the Presidential Election of 2012, Clinton screamed at Senators, "WHAT DIFFERENCE AT THIS POINT DOES IT MAKE?".
Mali & Algeria
Hillary Clinton further testified in the wake of the Benghazi murders that occurred under her stewardship, that weapons and fighters equipped by the Obama administration made their way into Mali and Algeria:
|“||There is no doubt that the Algerian terrorists had weapons from Libya. There is no doubt that the Malian remnants of AQIM (Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb) have weapons from Libya.||”|
Two more Americans were killed, along with 35 others, after being taken hostage by rebel jihadists in Mali shortly after the Libyan upheaval.
President Vladimir Putin of Russia observed, "Upheaval in Libya, accompanied by the uncontrolled proliferation of arms, contributed to the deterioration of the situation in Mali. Terrorist attacks in Algeria that took away the lives of innocent people – including those from foreign countries – became the consequences of such tragic developments."
Hilary Clinton and the State Department refused to place Boko Haram on the list of foreign terrorist organizations in 2011, after the group bombed the UN headquarters in Abuja. The refusal came despite the urging of the Justice Department, the FBI, the CIA, and over a dozen Senators and Congressmen.
In 2014 Boko Haram kidnapped 276 Black African Christian girls and has sold them into slavery, reports indicate.
In November 2009 before George Mitchell's awkward removal as Middle East emissary, Clinton finally took a foreign policy initiative in the highly sensitive Palestine-Israeli peace process. However, she offended the Palestinians by praising Israel for offering to curb its settlement-building program in the West Bank.  The Palestinians accused her of undermining progress toward Mideast peace talks(the Palestinians want to see all settlements dismantled). To try and make amends and smooth over Palestinians, she issued a new statement saying the US wants Israel settlement halt forever, “We do not accept the legitimacy of settlement activity and we have a very firm belief that ending all settlement activity, current and future, would be preferable.” 
Once again, Clinton's failure as Secretary of State came into question as John Kerry planned a visit to Iran, which Iran rejected.  Kerry was named as the replacement of Hillary Clinton after President Obama's embarrassing failure to garner support fort Amb. Susan Rice's nomination.
Clinton went to Africa to demonstrate the administration is giving Africa a higher priority than usual. Clinton has long been outspoken on causes like development, health, poverty, and gender violence. Her first stop was Kenya, where the U.S. policy is to stabilize the political situation which has been on the brink of civil war. Also important is economic development, with a continentwide economic conference. Under Bill Clinton the "African Growth and Opportunity Act" expanded the number of tariff-free goods sub-Saharan countries could export to the United States. Kenya is an economic engine in eastern Africa, and needs encouragement to seek economic growth and leadership rather than risk an ethnic civil war.
South Africa is the superpower on the continent, but relations were strained with the U.S. under the country's erratic former president, Thabo Mbeki. He for example, fought against American effort to stamp out AIDS, suggesting the disease was a Western conspiracy. The new president, Jacob Zuma, is an unknown quantity. South Africa is in its first recession in more than a decade. With riots on the streets over his failure to deliver on promises to the country's poor, Zuma may hope to capitalize on improved relations with the United States. That bodes well for Clinton.One of the biggest splits was over Zimbabwe, where Bush wanted Mbeki to take a more pro-active role, while Mbeki wanted the United States to stay out of his tyranny. Angola is now the top oil exporter in Africa, with the usual corrupt pattern of concentrated oil wealth, wobbly, and a 48% unemployment rate. American oil companies are active and the U.S. is providing business and military support. American support for Angola causes resentment in the rest of Africa, where critics attack the American friendship with President José Eduardo Dos Santos, who has held power for more than 30 years. President Bush's oft-stated concern for human rights and democracy in Angola was seen by African nationalists as little more than a pretence.
Hillary Clinton, US Secretary of State, embarked on an official African trip that took her to Zambia, Tanzania and Ethiopia. In a press conference in Lusaka, Clinton is reported to have warned her host continent about ‘new colonialism' in Africa from external actors and investors interested only in extracting Africa's natural resources... Clinton did not mention China by name, but as her officials later confirmed to reporters, she wanted to stress that African countries should beware of the Chinese and hold their investors to high standards.
Clinton's first foreign visit in early 2009 was to China to convince them to purchase trillions in U.S. Treasury debt to finance President Obama and the Democrats stimulus programs and the federal deficit. Clinton told Chinese leaders the Obama administration considered human rights secondary to economic wellbeing.
The Dalai Lama was made Tibetan head of state in 1950, the same year that China invaded and occupied Tibet. CNN reports the Chinese find it "unacceptable when they see the Dalai Lama treated as a VIP, or even akin to a head of state." 
After the Dalai Lama met with President Obama in February, 2010 he was unceremoniously escorted through a side door that trash is regularly carried out to a photo op with awaiting cameras.
In Japan, she met publicly with Yukio Hatoyama, the former opposition leader, who won a landslide election in Sept, 2009. The question was over whether the new government would continue to follow American foreign policy regarding economic affairs, North Korea's development of nuclear weapons, and the issue of 47,000 troops American troops stationed there. Prime Minister Yukio Hatoyama in his election campaign vowed to review a 2006 agreement to relocate the U.S. Marine Corps Futenma Air Base from an urban to a coastal part of the southern island of Okinawa. The base has angered residents because of aircraft noise and friction with U.S. servicemen; while in opposition, Hatoyama suggested it could be moved off the island altogether, a move the United States under Bush strongly opposed.
Hillary's trip to Argentina became controversial as she meddled into a touchy subject by attempting to force Britain to accept talks on the future of the Falkland Islands. This action will undoubtedly strain relationships between the U.S., the U.K. and Argentina. Residents of the Falklands were outraged. 
2016 Presidential hopeful
On the issue of the controversial, biased online encyclopedia, Wikipedia, Clinton sent a message of congratulations that was read at the opening session of the Wikimania 2012 conference in Washington, DC.
How do you spell potato?
Speaking to a group of Democratic loyalists in Massachusetts in 2014, Hillary indulged some of the old fashioned unprovoked, pointless partisanship and divisiveness well known to the victims of Clintonism. Hillary Clinton alleged, "Don't let anyone tell you corporations create jobs."
- Bill Clinton
- Hillary Clinton for President Exploratory Committee
- Freedom of Choice Act
- Articles about Hillary Clinton from previous "Breaking News"
- Charles Schumer
- Abbottabad raid
- Banksters: Quantitative easing of the Federal Reserve Bank, MF Global, Goldman Sachs, Rothschild family, Bernie Madoff
- National debt: Debt Ceiling-Deficit spending and the Federal Reserve System's Ponzi scheme of Quantitative easing-Debt monetization devaluation of Fiat currency through Money supply-Treasury bills bought mostly by China and Japan
- Big Government: Liberal ObamaCare-Common Core-Social Security Welfare state leads to Nanny state, leads to Gun control, Militarization of police, Asset forfeiture and Domestic mass surveillance of law-abiding citizens via the Police state: Globalist-United Nations-Statist-Socialist-National Socialist-Communist
- Ludwig von Mises' conservative libertarian Austrian economics and Fiscal conservatism -Capitalist Conservative economic policies of Ron Paul
- Limited government implies: Conservative values/Traditional values - Modern conservatism - Modern preparedness are the original American Patriot Founding Fathers' values
- Modern preparedness: "if times get tough, or even if then don't", Debt is financial cancer, Tax is theft, Renewable energy, Financial security, You are in control of your life
- ↑ http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2013/05/09/senator-lindsey-graham-hillary-clinton-testify-benghazi-subpoena/2147869/
- ↑ Barbara Olsen, Hell to Pay, p.211.
- ↑ Love and Hate in Arkansas, The American Spectator, Daniel Wattenberg, April 1994.
- ↑ http://leany.com/Conspiracy/hillary_clinton_transcript.htm
- ↑ Hillary, King and Goldwater, by Robert D. Novak, Townhall.com, March 12, 2007.
- ↑ http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2007/03/clintons_selma_speech_text.html
- ↑ Wellesley College 1969 Student Commencement Speech. Wellesley College (31 May 1969). Retrieved on 30 June 2011.
- ↑ Changes under way in Task Force Public Policy & Government Affairs Department. National Gay and Lesbian Task Force (19 December 2006). Retrieved on 30 June 2011.
- ↑ http://life.time.com/history/hillary-clinton-in-1969-photos-of-a-recent-college-grad/attachment/15_hillary2/
- ↑ http://www.historyofsocialwork.org/1946_Alinsky/1946%20-%20Saul%20Alinsky%20-%20Reveille%20for%20Radicals.pdf
- ↑ https://archive.org/details/RulesForRadicals
- ↑ http://www.bestofbeck.com/wp/activism/saul-alinskys-12-rules-for-radicals
- ↑ Rules For Radicals, pp. 10-11
- ↑ https://nukegingrich.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/hillaryclintonthesis.pdf
- ↑ http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB122487008765067079
- ↑ http://rense.com/general80/fon.htm
- ↑ http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/09/saul-alinsky-secretly-controls-hillary-too.html
- ↑ Once upon a Time in Arkansas, Transcript of Clinton's Sworn Deposition, PBS.
- ↑ Jerry Oppenheimer, State of a Union: Inside the Complex Marriage of Bill and Hillary Clinton (2000_ cites three witnesses to the incident.
- ↑ Thwarting the Will of Congress: How the Legal Services Corporation Evaded, Diluted, and Ignored Reform, Testimony of Kenneth F. Boehm before the Subcommittee on Commercial and Administrative Law, House Judiciary Committee, February 28, 2002.
- ↑ Michael Barone , Taking Hillary seriously, Jewish World Review, July 8, 1999.
- ↑ On Today, Bernstein omitted key fact in purported disclosure of Clinton's D.C. bar exam failure: It's not news, MediaMatters June 1, 2007. Retrieved from MediaMatters.org October 4, 2007.
- ↑ GOP targeting Clinton on phone-call snooping, By Alexander Bolton, The Hill, October 16, 2007.
- ↑ GOP targeting Clinton on phone-call snooping, By Alexander Bolton, The Hill, October 16, 2007.
- ↑ Program Transcript, Clinton, WGBH American Experience, PBS.
- ↑ National Legal Policy Center, Government Integrity Project
- ↑ Cost of Health Care Task Force Related Activities. GAO Report. Gao ID: T-GGD-95-114. March 14, 1995.
- ↑ http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/C?r104:./temp/~r104dYXUst
- ↑ Larry Klayman, WorldNetDaily 7/9/99. 
- ↑ Transcript 60 Minutes interview.
- ↑ "Clinton Shipped Furniture Year Ago," Washington Post, February 10, 2001.
- ↑ Hillary Clinton's spending of taxpayer money, National Review, April 22, 2002.
- ↑ http://www.motherjones.com/news/feature/2007/09/hillarys-prayer.html
- ↑ U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee testimony available at http://www.senate.gov/~judiciary/wl91599.htm, The Tampa Tribune, S.J.Res. 33 (passed 95-2).
- ↑ FALN Clemency and NY Senate Race, (2000). Retrieved from http://www.jonathanpollard.org September 20,2007.
- ↑ Clinton Pardons Terror, New York Post, August 13, 1999. retrieved from http://www.latinamericanstudies.org September 14, 2007.
- ↑ Federal Elections Commission Press Release, January 26, 2006.
- ↑ Hillary Clinton's views on going to war, Saddam, and WMD
- ↑ Two For the Price of One, By Charles Krauthammer, November 2, 2007.
- ↑ Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), October 10, 2002. Retrieved from Zmag.org December 4, 2007.
- ↑ Clinton can boast wealth of earmarks, By Roxana Tiron and Ilan Wurman, The Hill, June 13, 2007.
- ↑ Senate Concurrence on HR 2206 Title 8 Fair Minimum Wage Act of 2007, Record Vote Number 181, 05/24/2007. 
- ↑ http://www.stop-obama.org/?page_id=23
- ↑ http://www.stop-obama.org/?p=48
- ↑ Distortions and lies at The New York Times, Jeffrey T. Kuhner, Jan. 30-Feb. 5, 2007. www.insightmag.com
- ↑ http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=92143
- ↑ http://www.qando.net/details.aspx?Entry=5300
- ↑ Fla. Democrats warn of voting rights probe if state sanctioned, By Rasha Madkour, Associated Press, Aug 23, 2007. Retrieved from St. Petersburg Times August 24, 2007.
- ↑ Fla. Democrats warn of voting rights probe if state sanctioned, By Rasha Madkour, Associated Press, Aug 23, 2007. Retrieved from St. Petersburg Times August 24, 2007.
- ↑ Letter from Florida Congressional Democrats to DNC Chairman Howard Dean, August 22, 2007. Retrieved from nelsonforsenate.com/feature/dean/ September 13, 2007.
- ↑ Clinton, Obama and Edwards Join Pledge to Avoid Defiant States, By Jeff Zeeleny, New York Times, September 2, 2007.
- ↑ Candidates have events in Florida despite pledge, By Charlotte Eby, Sioux City Journal, September 11, 2007.
- ↑ Fidelis Covered by Catholic News Agency on Mother Teresa Video Controversy, Catholic News Agency, 05-18-2007.
- ↑ 
- ↑ Hillary's Secret War, The plan to silence Internet journalists, Joseph Farah, WorldNetDaily.com, July 6, 2005.
- ↑ The Real War, Richard Nixon, Warner Books, May 1980, pgs. 253 - 260.
- ↑ http://online.wsj.com/article/declarations.html
- ↑ http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/375/ Et tu, Clinton?
- ↑ http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/411/ Video shows tarmac welcome, no snipers
- ↑ http://www.markrudd.com/?organizing-and-activism-now/lets-get-smart-about-obama-nov-2008.html
- ↑ http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_162-57588456/state-department-memo-reveals-possible-cover-ups-halted-investigations/
- ↑ http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_162-57588456/state-department-memo-reveals-possible-cover-ups-halted-investigations/
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KZ8ICvutc0
- ↑ http://www.apfn.org/apfn/Juanita.htm
- ↑ http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CDUQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fas.org%2Fsgp%2Fcrs%2Fnatsec%2FR41725.pdf&ei=kJkNUeedJ43DiwLCm4H4DQ&usg=AFQjCNHhRCTBkk8zUd7wMWao9DKaab8bww&sig2=8SrhE1X08403SM783aYujg&bvm=bv.41867550,d.cGE Congressional Research Service report].
- ↑ http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20123348-503544/clinton-on-qaddafi-we-came-we-saw-he-died/
- ↑ http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/23/senator-calls-for-top-to-bottom-review-state-department-ahead-clinton-testimony/
- ↑ Clinton says militants used weapons from Libya in Algeria attack, Reuters, Jan 23, 2013.]
- ↑ Algeria: 37 Foreigner Hostages Killed in Attack, Associated Press, Jan. 21, 2013. TIME magazine.
- ↑ Putin links Algeria attack, Mali unrest to Libyan upheaval, January 25, 2013. rt.com
- ↑ http://hotair.com/archives/2014/05/08/did-hillary-refuse-to-designate-boko-haram-as-a-terrorist-organization/
- ↑ Palestinians Accuse Clinton of Undermining Peace Talks With Shift on Settlements, FoxNews, November 1, 2009
- ↑ "In Cairo, Clinton clarifies settlement position," Jewish Journal, November 4, 2009
- ↑ Kerry Floats Plan to Visit Tehran, Wall Street Journal. December 24, 2009
- ↑ Kerry plays key role for the president, Philly.com, October 22, 2009
- ↑ http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/02/18/obama.dalailama/index.html CNN
- ↑ Clinton wraps Asia trip by asking China to buy US debt, Briebart, Feb 22 2009.
- ↑ Hillary Clinton: Chinese human rights secondary to economic survival, Richard Spencer, London Telegraph, 20 Feb 2009.
- ↑ Analysis: Why the Dalai Lama angers China, Jaime FlorCruz, CNN Beijing Bureau Chief, February 18, 2010.
- ↑ Ibid.
- ↑ Appeasing North Korea: the Clinton Legacy, Ben Johnson, January 03, 2003. FrontPageMagazine.com
- ↑ Argentina celebrates diplomatic coup as Hillary Clinton calls for talks over Falklands, Timesonline.uk, March , 2010
- ↑ https://www.hillaryclinton.com
- ↑ Wikimania 2012 swan song. Retrieved on February 19, 2012.
- Hillary's No Liberal, Wendy Kaminer, The Nation, July 22, 1999 (August 9, 1999 issue).
- Interpreting Clinton’s ‘new colonialism’.
- Hillary Clinton Admits the U.S. Government Created al-Qaeda. Video YouTube.