Hillary Rodham Clinton
|Hillary Rodham Clinton|
|67th United States Secretary of State|
From: January 21, 2009-January 30, 2013
|President||Barack Hussein Obama|
|Successor||John Forbes Kerry|
|Former U.S. Senator from New York|
From: January 3, 2001 – January 21, 2009
|Predecessor||Daniel Patrick Moynihan|
Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton (born 1947), is the wife of former President Bill Clinton who was impeached in a sexual harassment scandal. She currently is the subject of two criminal investigations by the Obama Justice Department for improper handling of national security and defense information, public corruption charges in pay-to-play schemes as Secretary of State and influence peddling through donations to the Clinton Foundation. If convicted, she may face prison and be permanently barred from holding public office. She is a former U.S. Senator from New York and the presumptive nominee for the Democratic Party in the 2016 Presidential Election.
- 1 Facing criminal indictment on the campaign trail
- 2 Secretary of State
- 2.1 The Hillary Clinton Doctrine of smart power
- 2.2 Saudi Arabia and the Clinton Foundation
- 2.3 emails
- 2.4 Boko Haram sex slaves
- 3 Segregationist roots
- 4 Scandals 1975-1999, partial list
- 5 Sycophants and surrogates
- 6 U.S. Senate
- 7 Islamophobia and racism
- 8 See also
- 9 References
- 10 External links
Facing criminal indictment on the campaign trail
- Main article United States presidential election, 2016
Google has been accused of manipulating autocomplete search engine results to favor Hillary Clinton. Autocomplete returns the most popular trending search queries.  When a user types in Hillary Clinton cri to query about the criminal investigation into Mrs. Clinton for example, the Google results do not match at all popular trends on all other major search engines.
Supporters of Bernie Sanders complained throughout the 2016 primary season Google had inflated Hillary's delegate count by adding unelected Superdelegates who by rule were to remain unpledged until the convention. Some in late primary states considered this another form of voter suppression.
In an article entitled How Google Could Rig the 2016 Election in August 2015 Politico warned Google "can easily shift the voting preferences of undecided voters by 20 percent or more—up to 80 percent in some demographic groups—with virtually no one knowing they are being manipulated... In the United States, half of our presidential elections have been won by margins under 7.6 percent".
Billionaire Eric Schmidt, CEO of Google's parent company Alphabet funded a startup company called The Groundwork to ensure Hillary has the engineering talent needed to win the election. Schmidt and Google are both donors to the Clinton Foundation.
Of coarse, Google and other Clinton surrogates deny any manipulation.
Pay to play
- Main article : Clinton Foundation conflicts of interest
Laureate International Universities. Between 2010 and 2014 while Hillary Clinton served as Secretary of State, Bill Clinton made $16.5 million for his role as honorary chancellor of Laureate Education, a for-profit college company. The State Department funneled $55 million in grants during Hillary Clinton’s tenure to groups associated with Laureate’s founder. The International Youth Federation, an organization connected to Laureate chairman Douglas Becker, received USAID funding. Becker is a major donor to the Clintons and the Clinton Foundation. In her first year as Secretary of State, Hillary is quoted as directly asking that Laureate be included in a high-profile policy dinner — just months before the lucrative contract was given to Bill Clinton. Hillary Clinton later references “Laureate Universities, started by Doug Becker who Bill likes a lot". “It’s a for-profit model that should be represented,” she wrote in the August 2009 email.
Rosatom-Uranium One Deal. In 'resetting' relations with Russia, Secretary Clinton gave approval to a deal that allowed a Russian government enterprise to control one-fifth of all uranium producing capacity in the United States. Rosatom, the Russian company, acquired Uranium One, a Utah mining company owned by a Canadian firm and run by Frank Giustra (pron. Ju-stra). Giustra is a member of the Clinton Foundation Board. The transaction required Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's approval. Giustra then donated over $130 million to the Clinton family non-profit foundation.
Rosatom, the world’s leading builder of nuclear power plants, built Iran’s nuclear reactor in Bushehr. With the purchase of Uranium One, Rosatom also bought uranium exploration rights in Arizona, Colorado, and Utah.
According to the New York Times money began flowing into the Foundation before the transaction was complete.
Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.
And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock.
Blackwater. Five Blackwater guards were indicted by a U.S. grand jury on manslaughter and weapons charges stemming from a 2007 firefight in Baghdad's Nisoor Square in which 17 Iraqis died. A donation of $10,000 to $25,000 was reported in late 2008; the State Department renewed the controversial contract with a Blackwater subsidiary in 2009.
Raj Fernando was appointed a seat on the State Department's International Security Advisory Board with a $250,000 donation to the Clinton Foundation. Fernando has no known association with the U.S. Intelliegnce Community nor expertise in national security affairs. Fernando also served as a 2016 unelected Superdelegate for Hillary Clinton to the Democatic Convention.
Rilin Enterprises a Chinese firm run by Wang Wenliang, a member of the Chinese parliament with close security and intelligence connections to the Chinese government, has donated $2 million. After a meeting between Mr. Wenliang and former DNC chairman Terry McAuliffe in Hillary's Washington, D.C. home, McAuliffe has come under FBI investigation as well.
UBS. A Swiss bank and one of the world's largest, was fined $780,000,000 in February 2009 in a U.S. Federal Court on charges it helped thousands of Americans evade taxes. Donations to the foundation increased tenfold to $600,000 after Hillary intervened where Department of Justice prosecutors and the IRS previously had been the lead agencies. Additionally, Bill Clinton collected $1.5 million in speaking fees.
Clinton War on Women
|“||...every survivor of sexual assault...You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed.||”|
—Hillary Clinton on Twitter 10:24 AM - 14 Sep 2015.
In George Stephanopoulos's memoirs of the Clinton 'War Room', a war waged by the Clinton machine and surrogates against fellow citizens with as much vitriol and hate as against any foreign oppressor...
..."We have to destroy her story," Mrs. Clinton said of one of the first women to come forward during her husband's first presidential campaign, Connie Hamzy, in 1991.
In January 2016, Esquire magazine reported on a gathering in the fashionable Upper East Side apartment of the chief executive of HBO. Several conflicted past and present Clinton surrogates discussed how...
...the Clintons and their allies discredited women who said they had had sexual encounters with, or been sexually assaulted by former President Bill Clinton.
The conversation, relayed by several people with knowledge of the discussion who would speak about it only anonymously, captures the deeper debate unfolding among liberal-leaning women about how to reconcile Mrs. Clinton's leadership on women's issues with her past involvement in her husband's efforts to fend off accusations of sexual misconduct.
The conundrum these conflicted Clinton surrogates face is how to explain their own past participation in sliming and vilifying women who came forward with accusations against the President of the United States with a history of untoward, and even violent, sexual misconduct to a generation of Millennials unfamiliar with the brazen history of the pair:
Even some Democrats who participated in the effort to discredit the women acknowledge privately that today, when Mrs. Clinton and other women have pleaded with the authorities on college campuses and in workplaces to take any allegation of sexual assault and sexual harassment seriously, such a campaign to attack the women's character would be unacceptable.
But such a public campaign of abuse and ridicule of the victim was acceptable under the Clintons, by Clinton media and Hollywood surrogates. And virtually all historical and inside eyewitness accounts, dating back to Arkansas and the White House years, point to Hillary Clinton as the source who made it a mission.
Hillary the neocon
For a more detailed treatment, see Hillary Clinton Foreign Policy.
The New York Times noted in 2014 after Hillary left the State Department and the Libyan and Syrian disasters in her wake, neoconservatives are
“aligning themselves with Hillary Rodham Clinton and her nascent presidential campaign, in a bid to return to the driver’s seat of American foreign policy....[her policies are] something that might have been called neocon, but clearly her supporters are not going to call it that. They are going to call it something else.”
Vladimir Putin refers to the "zone of chaos" Hillary Clinton and the Obama administration have created in the Middle East. The Cairo Review notes,
"Despite Hillary Clinton’s reputation as a liberal, the record suggests her presidency would push America toward a more militaristic approach to the Middle East...From Afghanistan to Western Sahara, she has advocated for military solutions to complex political problems, backed authoritarian allies and occupying armies, dismissed war crimes, and opposed political involvement by the United Nations and its agencies.... she made a concerted effort to distance herself from Obama’s Middle East policies, which—despite including the bombing of no less than seven countries in the greater region—she argues have not been aggressive enough.... a look at the positions she has taken on a number of the key Middle East policy issues suggest that her presidency would shift America to a still more militaristic and interventionist policy that further marginalizes concerns for human rights or international law." 
In the primary season Bernie Sanders supporters saw exactly what Clintonism is and what Clinton and surrogates are famous for-accusing your opponent with a straight face of the malfeasance and lack of ethics you yourself are guilty of. As the challenge from Bernie Sanders became more fierce, when Hillary needed the Sanders supporters more than ever, Hillary reached out to the big money donors who supported Jeb Bush saying, "I represent your values".
It's the stupid voters, stupid
Bill Clinton's deregulation of Wall Street has been roundly credited with having caused the Great Recession. In something of an undignified moment, while instructing a group of partisans with talking points how to respond to claims that "the great recession was caused by too much regulation", in a rather unpresidential manner Hillary began barking like a dog, ARF ARF ARF ARF.
After Congressional Democrats voted down President Obama's proposal to create a NAFTA-like Pacific Trade Zone with China, Japan, and about a dozen other countries, suddenly Hillary flip-flopped, again to grab headlines in support of what public opinion polls were already saying. CNN reported Hillary had spoken out in favor of the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) no less than 45 times prior, an issue which supposedly she now opposes.
Speaking to a group of Democratic loyalists in Massachusetts in 2014, Hillary indulged some of the old pointless rhetoric intended to divide people. Hillary agitated among partisans coaxing them with, "Don't let anyone tell you that corporations and businesses create jobs."
On the issue of the controversial, biased online encyclopedia, Wikipedia, Clinton sent a message of congratulations that was read at the opening session of the Wikimania 2012 conference in Washington, DC.
Secretary of State
- Main article Hillary Clinton Secretary of State
As Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was empowered to approve or reject commercial arms sales to foreign governments based upon a broad range of reasons, from national security considerations to human rights concerns. This often brought her into a legal and ethical conflict of interest with donors to the Clinton Foundation.
Sen. Elizabeth Warren has also criticized the foreign corporations that donate cash to the Clinton Foundation, citing "a French company", the Veolia Group, "that sued Egypt after Egypt raised its minimum wage.” Veolia contributed between $50,000 and $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation. Warren criticized Philip Morris, part of the Altria group, another Clinton Foundation donor. And “a Swedish company", Vattenfall, a state-owned Swedish utility; the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency has contributed between $1 million and $10 million.
The Hillary Clinton Doctrine of smart power
Birth of the Syrian refugee crisis
In 2012 Hillary announced Syrian President Bashar Assad must go. She committed the United States to supporting an odd collection of militias, arms traffickers, narco-terrorists and jihadis. The State Department and media dubbed the assortment with the oxymoronic tag, 'moderate rebels'. The weapons supplied to Hillary's Free Syrian Army allies made their way to ISIS.
Because of the enduring crisis, 6,000,000 refugees from Syria now must be resettled worldwide. 600,000 alone entered Germany in the last 6 months of 2015 - more than Germany's standing military of 400,000.
By the time she quit the State Department to run for president, 300,000 Syrians had been killed and one third of the population displaced. Meantime Assad's position had been strengthened with the support of two powerful allies, Vladimir Putin of Russia, and the Islamic Republic of Iran, now with State Department acquiescence.
For a more detailed treatment, see Libyan War#Ambassador Stevens dispatched to give aid.
Libya had been under Muammar Gaddafi since 1969. The United States broke relations in 1981 and considered Libya a state sponsor of terror after a series incidents culminating in the mid-air bombing of Pan AM Flight 103 over Lockerbie Scotland in 1988. Libya had a WMD program. Western powers laid out demands to be met to re-establish normal relations. By 1999, Muammar Gaddafi had a change of heart, as aged dictators sometimes do. Negotiators persuaded Gaddafi begin thinking about his legacy. Did he wish to be remembered as a tyrant, or a reformer like Nikita Khrushchev who really had the best interests of his people at heart. This is the real meaning of 'smart power', the substance of diplomacy which is the job of the Secretary of State, to persuade a strongman dictator to think about such things rather than use force in every situation.
Gaddafi began complying, step-by-step, with Western demands in order to be welcomed back within the 'community of nations'. Gaddafi renounced terrorism and gave up his WMD. He paid reparations to the families of victims of Flight 103. Trade was restored. Libya resumed its $3 Billion a year oil export economy, and Gaddafi built infrastructure projects - hospitals, roads, bridges, and created jobs for his people. Gaddafi now had a stake in the international community. He publicly condemned the September 11 attacks and was an ally in the War on Terror against al Qaeda.
Gaddafi became the model that Western powers used to encourage other dictators, such as Bashar Assad of Syria or Kim Jong-il of North Korea, that there was a way they could remain in power, enjoy trade, and live in peace with the international community.
Then Hillary Clinton became Secretary of State. Hillary Clinton divided the NATO treaty organization against itself. At the behest of French and British corporate interests she organized a coalition of 12 NATO member states with 16 others protesting or refusing. President Obama, who had always been reluctant to use force, the media referred to as 'leading from behind'. 'Humanitarian concerns' were cited. As Hillary and cohorts plotted regime change, Gaddafi warned Tony Blair by phone the jihadists would attack in Europe if his government was allowed to collapse. Nonetheless, Gaddafi was brutally and inhumanely murdered, an eye tore out beforehand, sodomized with a bayonet, and dragged behind vehicles in the name of the 'values we stand for'.
Nuclear armed dictators such as Kim Jong-un witnessed how Gaddafi had been lied to and double-crossed by Secretary Clinton and her consortium. Decades of negotiation were lost with him, his father, and his grandfather, to persuade North Korea to give up its WMD, nukes and ballistic missile programs, return to the community of 'civilized nations', and to live in peace and harmony by accepting the word of the United States chief negotiator, the Secretary of State. When North Korea illegally tested an above-ground nuclear device in January 2016 it specifically cited the fate of Gaddafi as to why it needs a nuclear deterrent.
The brave new world Hillary built in Libya soon descended into chaos. The irascible jihadi elements Hillary and Obama supported turned their U.S. supplied weapons on American territory, the Embassy at Benghazi. Hillary's 'moderate rebels' -- al-Qaeda in the Maghreb and the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group—killed the American Ambassador reportedly in the same fashion Gaddafi had been murdered. All this was occurring on American soil only 56 days prior to the 2012 Presidential election where the slogan was "Bin Laden is dead, GM is alive, and al Qaeda is on the run." The deceptive narrative denying America had been attacked was issued by Hillary Clinton at nearly the precise time Ambassador Christopher Stevens was viciously murdered.
The Libyan fiasco stiffened the resolve of Vladimir Putin. Putin did not veto the U.N. Security Council which passed a 'fig leaf' resolution to give its proponents, Hillary Clinton, Nicolas Sarkozy, David Cameron and Barack Obama an air of legitimacy. Amidst the ensuing chaos they began blaming each other. Once the duplicity and betrayal of the U.S. State Department under Hillary Clinton became obvious, Putin moved to shore up defense of his own allies - Russians residing in the Ukraine and Crimea, and Syrian President Bashar Assad. Putin felt betrayed, the U.N. Security Council resolution was only to provide a no-fly zone aircover for the rebels, not an authorization for direct attacks and intervention against Gaddafi's forces as Putin had been assured beforehand.
Birth of the Islamic State
The aftermath of carnage created what Putin calls a 'zone of chaos', with the Islamic State taking control of Derna, the site of the videotaped beheading of 21 Coptic Christians in February 2015. As Gaddafi had predicted, the Islamic State took credit for the November 2015 Paris attacks killing 137, wounding 368, and the February 2016 Brussels bombing kiling 35 and injuring 340.
Hillary was the subject of a Congressional investigation after it had become evident that the deaths of four Americans during the September 11, 2011 terrorist attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi were caused by incompetence and malfeasance.
Saudi Arabia and the Clinton Foundation
While working in the State Department the Clinton Foundation received millions from an organization known as The Friends of Saudi Arabia. With the theft of government records and allegations the Clinton Chappaqua email server had been scrubbed by Clinton and underlings, the exact extent of a conflict of interest, violation of the memorandum of understanding, efforts to circumvent the Freedom of Information Act, and destruction of public documents at present is unclear. 
As Secretary of State, the Clinton Foundation accepted donations from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, where rape victims are regularly flogged. In 2015, a 19-year-old woman who was the victim of a violent gang rape was sentenced to 200 lashes and six months in jail after found guilty of being “indecent” at the time of the attack. Saudi law dictates a woman must have a male escort in public. She originally sentenced to 90 lashes. On appeal the sentence was more than doubled to 200 lashes and six months in jail after found guilty of indecency and talking to the media.
While homosexuality is punishable by death under certain circumstances, this particular active Clinton donor at the present time is seeking to increase the frequency at which executions of gays is carried out. Social media is blamed for causing an increase in 'deliberate' acts of homosexuality. As of the first half of 2016, there currently are 35 people on death row in Saudi Arabia for sodomy.
As weapons transfers were being approved, both the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Boeing aircraft made donations to the Clinton Foundation. The Washington Post revealed that a Boeing lobbyist helped with fundraising in the early stages of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign.
Boeing F15 fighters
Early in her tenure the $29.4 Billion sale and upgrades of Boeing F15 fighter aircraft was a "top priority". The Saudi air campaign in Yemen has been led by American-made F-15 fighter jets. According to the United Nations at least 2,800 civilians have been killed by airstrikes so far. Three facilities supported by Doctors Without Borders have been bombed.
The U.N. Secretary General has decried “intense airstrikes in residential areas and on civilian buildings in Sanaa, including the chamber of commerce, a wedding hall, and a center for the blind,” and has warned that reports of cluster bombs being used in populated areas “may amount to a war crime due to their indiscriminate nature.”
In December 2014 it was learned Hillary Clinton on at least 23 occasions shared work related, national defense information with Sidney Blumenthal, a person not entitled to receive classified information and an employee of the Clinton Foundation. Blumenthal was officially barred by the White House from serving in the Clinton State Department because Obama aides were convinced Blumenthal was the source of racist and Islamophobic fears that Barack Obama was a Muslim during the 2008 Democratic primaries.
After the Benghazi attack, Hillary's State Department was in contact with Google. Hillary publicly claimed a controversial video was the source of a 'spontaneous' riot which proved to be a knowingly false statement. Google participated in the ruse by agreeing to block the video even after President Obama admitted it was a pre-planned terrorist attack. Copies of the email were forwarded to Denis McDonough, Cheryl Mills, Patrick F Kennedy, Jake Sullivan and John Brennan. The email also contains contact information for Google CEO Larry Page and YouTube CEO Salar Kamangar including their mobile and office phone numbers.
Boko Haram sex slaves
Again, this advocate of women and children's rights was asked repeatedly in 2011 to designate Boko Haram as a terrorist organization after the group bombed the United Nations headquarters in Abuja. Secretary Clinton's State Department refused, despite requests coming from the U.S. Justice Department, the FBI, the CIA, and numerous Senators and Congressmen. In May 2012, Justice Department official Lisa Monaco wrote to the State Department to urge Clinton to designate Boko Haram as a terrorist organization. The following month, Gen. Carter Ham, the chief of U.S. Africa Command, said that Boko Haram provided a “safe haven” for Al-Qaeda in North Africa and was likely sharing explosives and funds with the group.
The American counterterrorism agencies were asking for the legal authority to begin countering Boko Haram. Boko Haram is now an Islamic State province but at the time it held alliagence to al Qaeda. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, at the behest of French and Britsh corporate interests was in negotiation with several al Qaeda affiliates - al Qaeda in the Maghreb, the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group, and Ansar al Shariah - to destabilize Muammar Gaddafi in Libya at the time and didn't want to antagonize or alienate her allies.
- Main article Hillary Clinton early life and career
As a young woman Hillary told classmates her ambition was to marry a Senator. Hillary was a solid Goldwater Republican; Goldwater was one of 6 Republicans who voted against the Republican party leadership and joined 21 Southern Democrat segregationists to vote against the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Hillary has since on many occasions when speaking to African-American audiences made the claim that she has been inspired by Dr. Martin Luther King since she heard him speak in 1962. Goldwater, who was considered an extremist at the time Hillary was an enthusiastic supporter 1964, responded to critics without denying the label, saying, "extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice". During Hillary's tenure at the White House and beyond, Hillary routinely calls all political opponents or people with diverse opinions from hers as an "extremist", essentially equating anyone with legitimate opposing views with terrorists.
Scandals 1975-1999, partial list
- Main article Hillary Clinton First Lady
Only when she met Bill in 1971 did her political views flower and she became a Democrat. The Clinton marriage is fashioned upon precepts of The Art of the Deal. She allowed him to chase any woman he saw fit, and he allowed her to run the Arkansas Governor's Mansion and White House as she saw fit. This was the deal Bill Clinton offered America, two for the price of one.
Of the two, Hillary was the actual brains of the operation. Among the hard choices this advocate of children and women's rights had to make was giving the go-ahead to extinguish the lives of 17 children and 68 adults, the majority of which were women and minorities in the Waco massacre, a colossal bureaucratic blunder that needed quick resolution in her husbands first term. Vince Foster transmitted the order from Mrs. Clinton to Webster Hubbell at the Justice Department who relayed it to Attorney General Janet Reno. Foster, distraught over his role in the carnage, is said to have committed suicide.
Hillary Clinton was a colorless First Lady characterized by her drab personal appearance and dress, poor taste in interior design, rudeness and foul mouth mistreatment of subordinates - even toward those charged with protecting her life with their own life - and a ruthless personal political ambition manifested in a failed Healthcare “reform” boondoggle, which of course ended in scandal.
As First Lady of Arkansas, Hillary and her law partners worked with clients looting depositor's money from Arkansas Savings and Loans which her husband regulated. She also pocketed large amounts of cash from complicated commodity future trading straddles. As the breadwinner of the Clinton family Hillary mocked and ridiculed stay-at-home mothers. Hillary Clinton is the only First Lady in United States history to come under criminal investigation both as Arkansas First Lady and in the White House.
One of the more abhorrent aspects of Hillary Clinton's personality is a documented pattern of intimidation and blackmail toward female victims of Mr. Bill Clinton's sexual misconduct. Mrs. Clinton is accredited with introducing to America the pejorative and insensitive, sexist term, "bimbo", to deride victims of sexual assault. The politicalinsider.com notes,
One of the most incredible things about Hillary Clinton running for President is that there is an extraordinary long list of scandals that younger voters have never heard of. Just trying to keep up with the multiple decades of corruption and criminal activity of Bill and Hillary Clinton which happened long before the recent email scandal is overwhelming.
The New York Times noted before the 2016 primary election season began that the "’90s Scandals Threaten to Erode Hillary Clinton’s Strength With Women", and Hillary Clinton certainly was not, by any account, a victim, or a victim of her husband's faithlessness. In the recent book, The Clinton's War on Women, the authors cite a sociological phenomena known as elite deviance in a society where the elites no longer believe the rules apply to them and their behavior is justified and facilitated by a cadre of sycophants, apologists, supporters, and surrogates.
Hillary's obsession with sexual blackmail wasn't limited to compromising and silencing disgruntled mistresses or women Bill Clinton assaulted. It became a ready tool against political opponents. For this she employed Jack Palladino, Terry Lenzner, Jerry Parks, Anthony Pellicano, and others.
To political opponents and the women, Clinton surrogates routinely used the material on television and other media dug up (truth not being a factor) by Hillary's investigator's to slime anyone publicly who wouldn't fall into line. And the surrogates relished their jobs. Indeed, many Clintonites believe that is what politics is—slander, defamation, and demonization of human beings—not formulation or discussion of public policy.
Children's Defense Fund
Hillary Clinton never ceases plugging her first job out of law school with the Children's Defense Fund or how she served on the Board of Directors. But as First Lady she came under attack from this same organization due to her role in gutting "welfare as we know it." She still touts her advocacy of children despite the millions of children she threw out, homeless, starving in the streets.
Pedophile rape victim
The next job the self-described "defender of children" was to handle was the case of a 41-year-old man who raped a 12-year-old girl. The rapist, facing 30 years to life in prison, Hillary plea bargained down to time served - two months in county jail - by attacking the victim.
Hillary wrote of the young victim as:
|“||emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing...children in early adolescence tend to exaggerate or romanticize sexual experiences and that adolescents in disorganized families, such as the complainant’s, are even more prone to exaggerate behavior.||”|
In 2006 the victim, now an adult heard for the first time Hillary Clinton laughing about her victory in the case. The victim spoke out,
|“||Hillary Clinton took me through Hell. ...You took a case of mine in ’75, you lied on me… I realize the truth now, the heart of what you’ve done to me. And you are supposed to be for women? You call that for women, what you done to me? And I hear you on tape laughing. ... she lied like a dog on me. I think she was trying to do whatever she could do to make herself look good...||”|
Mrs. Clinton knew the child rapist to be guilty, and joked about it. Clinton mainstream surrogates, apologists, and sycophants spin the episode to prove how "tough minded," "dedicated", and "fair" she is.
In 2014 Hillary Clinton again lied about the case claiming she asked to be relieved.
Among the hard choices this advocate of children and women's rights had to make was giving the go-ahead to extinguish the lives of 17 children and 68 adults, the majority of which were women and minorities in the Waco massacre, a colossal bureaucratic blunder that needed quick resolution in her husbands first term. Vince Foster transmitted the order from Hillary Clinton to Webster Hubbell at the Justice Department who presented it to Attorney General Janet Reno.
Evidence tampering and obstruction
After the death of White House staffer Vince Foster, 20 year Secret Service veteran Henry O' Neill testified before Congress he observed as Hillary Clinton's chief of staff, Margaret Williams, carry boxes of papers out of Foster's office and up to the White House residence quarters on First Lady Hillary Clinton's instructions. The documents related to the Clinton's blind trust and White House real estate investments. Under oath, Hillary Clinton denied issuing the instructions or receiving the documents. The documents were now considered evidence in the investigation of the death of Vince Foster.
Two years later in 1995 some of the evidence was retrieved from the private White House living quarters. FBI investigators determined Hillary Clinton's fingerprints were on the documents.
In preparation for her Senate bid, Bill Clinton offered clemency to members of the Armed Forces of National Liberation (FALN) terrorist group  to curry favor with radical Puerto Rican voters among the New York electorate. The FALN bombed Fraunces Tavern in Manhattan, killing four people in 1975. Over a six-year period, the group claimed responsibility for more than 100 bombings that took six lives and injured some 130 people.
Marc Rich is the biggest tax cheat in American history. Rich fled the country. He was a big donor to the Clintons and the Democratic party, so Bill Clinton wanted to pardon him. Eric Holder, who later served as Barack Obama's Attorney General, arranged the pardons. Former President Jimmy Carter publicly called it "disgraceful". His wife Denise Rich then donated at least $450,000 to the Clinton Foundation.
Sycophants and surrogates
The London Telegraph, for example, refers to [redacted] revelations into the Goldwater girl's "high mind". As the young woman at Wellesley College considered which of a "smorgasbord of personalities" she wanted to be, she asked him, "Can you be a misanthrope and still love or enjoy some individuals?". A misanthrope - a hater of humanity, is opposite of a philanthrope - a lover of humanity. But it also can be understood in a sexual sense; a misogynist is a woman-hater, and a misanthrope is a man-hater. Whatever its meaning, a college sophomore ought to understand it refers to an antisocial personality.
David Maraniss, while promoting a book based upon personal interviews during the Clinton's first term, broached the subject of the Clinton's remaining active in electoral politics beyond Mr. Clinton's presidency suggesting one ot the other, or both, running for the Senate. Impeachment made it improbable for Mr. Clinton, but when Hillary entered the fray in 2000, it was no secret their eyes were on the White House in 2008 and Hillary was declared "inevitable" by media surrogates and supporters. By 2007 when Barack Obama publicly challenged the notion, Clinton surrogates such as Media Matters once again begain revising the narrative to attack Obama and Clinton critics .
|“||Saddam Hussein has given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons.||”|
—Sen. Hillary Clinton, Oct. 12, 2002.
Hillary the warhawk
- Main article Hillary Clinton Senate career
Sen. Hillary Clinton led the fight on the floor of the United States Senate among Democrats to grant President George W. Bush authority to remove Saddam Hussein from Iraq. Hillary Clinton claimed, based upon her first hand experience over 8 years in the White House, that Saddam was in possession of Weapons of Mass Destruction. Sen. Bernie Sanders questioned her judgement, and he and his supporters were ostracized and ridiculed by the Democratic party establishment for doing so. 
Voted against protecting children from cluster bombs
On 6 September 2006 on an amendment to the Defense Appropriations act by Senator Dianne Feinstein, Sen. Hillary Clinton voted against banning the use and sale of cluster bombs in areas with concentrated civilian populations. Sen. Feinstein argued,
Innocent children think they are picking up a play toy in the field and suddenly their arm is blown off.
Hillary voted to continue sales while the United Nations determined that 40% of those killed by cluster munitions are children. Many of the cluster bombs have found their way to Yemen via Saudi Arabia where thousands of innocent children have died, or have been permanently disfigured and handicapped due to picking up unexploded cluster bomblets.
Illegal fundraising, 2000
In January 2006 Hillary Clinton's New York Senate 2000 campaign was fined by the FEC for failing to accurately report $721,895 in contributions.
Illegal fundraising, 2007
Norman Hsu was a "HillRaiser", someone who brought in more than $860,000 for her 2008 presidential campaign, and co-hosted a $1 million fundraiser in Beverly Hills. Hsu had been convicted of defrauding investors of over $1 million in 1992 and had a fugitive warrant out for over 15 years at the time. Hillary had been warned about the source of the contributions earlier, but only returned the money after the scandal became public.
Islamophobia and racism
- Main article Hillary Clinton 2008 presidential campaign
Upon being elected to the United States Senate in 2000 Hillary Clinton was declared the inevitable successor to George W. Bush by Clinton mainstream media and pundits. The Democratic party however was happy to nominate anybody other than who the media sycophants and surrogates anointed and eventually Hillary conceded to Barack Obama. Hillary ultimately was appointed Secretary of State to add foreign policy experience to her résumé, a decided weakness of the two previous presidents.
Black lives don't matter
Hillary Clinton who touted her role as a hands-on operator during the White House years, was at his side when Bill Clinton raised mandatory sentencing guidelines which disproportionately sent Blacks to prison, giving the United States the highest incarceration rate in the world.
On the eve of the New Hampshire primary in 1992, Bill Clinton took off from the campaign trail to sign the death warrant and oversee the execution of a black man, Ricky Ray Rector. Recktor, who had been lobotomized, was mentally disabled and incompetent to even understand the charges against him.  Hillary, the master strategist of the Clinton's rise, fearing the Willie Horten syndrome which torpedoed Michael Dukakis's campaign 1988 like the 'monkey business' which destroyed Gary Hart as well, still defends the action in 2016. 
As heir to the New Deal tradition and key to the New England donor base, Sen. Ted Kennedy's blessing on the candidate for the 2008 Democratic presidential nomination was vital. The Clinton's also were seeking bona fides among liberals and the civil rights movement. Clinton said of Obama, "that boy would have been carrying our bags and getting us coffee a few years ago". Kennedy was offended by Clinton's racism he refused to give the endorsement to Hillary.
Birth of the birther movement
Hillary Clinton's campaign team began spreading Islamophobic rumors that Obama was a Muslim schooled in a madrassa as a child in Indonesia. Clinton advisor Sidney Blumenthal, working through his son, Max Blumenthal, was the origin of the rumors that Barack Hussein Obama was a Muslim in order to stir up Islamophobic hatred among the electorate which was intended to help Hillary Clinton.
- Hillary's 'classified' smokescreen hides real crime, Ronald J. Sievert, USA Today, April 4, 2016
- Former attorney general says classified email scandal 'disqualifies' Hillary Clinton from serving as president – IF she's prosecuted for breaking federal law, By David Martosko, Dailymail.com, 24 August 2015 | Updated: 01:53 EST, 25 August 2015
- Hillary Clinton lying for 13 minutes straight - video
- Here Are 10 More Examples of Google Search Results Favorable to Hillary, Tech giant accused of whitewashing autocomplete results], Brent Scher and Elizabeth Harrington, Washington Free Beacon, June 10, 2016
- Did Google Manipulate Search for Hillary?, Matt Lieberman, SourceFed, Jun 9, 2016. UPDATE: Friday June 10. youtube.com
- [http://www.snopes.com/sanders-vs-clinton-delegate-count/ Failing Delegate Math[, A popular meme detailing the actual delegate count between Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton in May 2016 is mostly accurate. Kim LaCapria, Snopes, May 10, 2016
- Superdelegate System Has Been Used as a Form of Voter Suppression, Posted by G.A. Casebeer, The Bern Report, May 23, 2016
- [http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/08/how-google-could-rig-the-2016-election-121548 How Google Could Rig the 2016 Election], Google has the ability to drive millions of votes to a candidate with no one the wiser], By Robert Epstein, Politico, August 19, 2015
- THE GROUNDWORK The stealthy, Eric Schmidt-backed startup that’s working to put Hillary Clinton in the White House, Adam Pasick & Tim Fernholz, Quartz, October 09, 2015. qz.com
- Charity watchdog: Clinton Foundation a ‘slush fund’, Isabel Vincent, New York Post, 26 April 2015
- Board of Directors | Clinton Foundation, www.clintonfoundation.org
- Moscow’s American Uranium, By Matt Baker, 18th October 2013 - Politico. www.defenddemocracy.org
- UPDATE 1-Russia says eyes atomic energy cooperation with Syria, Reuters, May 11, 2010.
- Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal, By JO BECKER and MIKE McINTIRE, New York Times, APRIL 23, 2015. nytimes.com
- The Clintons' War on Women, CHAPTER 23 CONFLICT OF INTEREST, by Roger Stone, Skyhorse Publishing, 2015, pp. 341-342.
- UBS fined $780 million in tax evasion scandal, Investment News, February 19, 2009.
- Hillary Clinton on Twitter 10:24 AM - 14 Sep 2015.
- The New York Times Is Obsessed with 2 Things. You Already Know What They Are., By Charles P. Pierce, Esquire, Jan 20, 2016.
- Hillary the Hawk, By Stephen Zunes, The Cairo Review of Global Affairs, Winter 2016.
- Hillary forces target Bush donors, By Ben White, Politico, 05/05/16. politico.com
- Clinton Campaign to Republican Donors: Hillary Shares Your Values, by Jake Johnson, Common Dreams, May 09, 2016. commondreams.org
- Clinton targeting former Jeb Bush donors on Wall Street, By Eric DuVall, UPI, May 6, 2016. www.upi.com
- Blameworthy: Bill Clinton. 25 People to Blame for the Financial Crisis, Time magazine.
- Fact Check: Did Glass-Steagall Cause The 2008 Financial Crisis?, October 14, 2015. npr.org
- Multiple references:
- Tapper, Jake et al. (June 15, 2015). "45 times Secretary Clinton pushed the trade bill she now opposes". CNN website/Politics.
- Swenson, Michele (June 24, 2014). "NAFTA, the Trans-Pacific Partnership and the Clinton Global Initiative". Huffington Post/The Blog.
- Shreckinger, Ben (February 21, 2014). "How Obama's free trade push could put Hillary in a tight spot". The Atlantic website.
- "Clinton shifts left: 'Don't let anyone tell you' that 'businesses create jobs'" (October 24, 2014). YouTube video, 0:36, posted by GOP War Room.
- Bashour, Nicholas Michael (July 17, 2012). "Wikimania 2012 swan song". Wikimedia blog website.
- Elizabeth Warren Targets Clinton Foundation Donors, Brent Scher, May 8, 2015. freebeacon.com
- The media are misleading the public on Syria, By Stephen Kinzer, Boston Globe, February 18, 2016. "The Syrian war will be remembered as one of the most shameful episodes in the history of the American press."
- ISIS arming themselves with US-made military hardware to wage jihad across the Middle East after seizing weapons from Syrian rebels and Iraqi soldiers, By Ted Thornhill for MailOnline, 9 September 2014. www.dailymail.co.uk
- Hillary Clinton’s Foreign Policy Deception, Jeff Sachs, Huffington Post, 08/13/2014 08:39 am ET | Updated Oct 13, 2014
- HuPo, ibid.
- Syria Cease-Fire Is a Sham That Helps Assad Cling to Power, By Faysal Itani and Hossam Abouzahr, Newsweek, 4/24/16.
- National Security Hillary’s war: How conviction replaced skepticism in Libya intervention, By Joby Warrick, Washington Post, October 30, 2011.
- LESSONS OF LIBYA FOR FUTURE WESTERN MILITARY FORAYS, By John Barry, Newsweek National Security Correspondent. europeaninstitute.org
- Operation Odyssey Dawn (Libya): Background and Issues for Congress, Congressional Research Service, March 30, 2011, p.3 (p.7 pdf).
- Frame by frame HD video of murdering Colonel Gaddafi (RA) Part 2, posted by Salahuddin. youtube.com
- What Kim Jong-Il Learned from Qaddafi's Fall: Never Disarm, As the U.S. tries to restart multiparty talks with North Korea, it may find that the rogue state suddenly sees greater value in keeping its nuclear arsenal, Mira Rapp-Hooper and Kenneth N. Waltz, The Atlantic, Oct 24, 2011.
- North Korea cites Muammar Gaddafi's 'destruction' in nuclear test defence Pyongyang says the fates of the late Libyan leader and Saddam Hussein show the need for a nuclear deterrent, By AFP, 2:49AM GMT 09 Jan 2016. www.telegraph.co.uk
- Benghazi raid leaves cradle of Libyan revolution fearing for its future The Guardian September 21, 2012. "There was no demonstration. They came with machine guns, with rockets."
- Ambassador Stevens Was Raped Before His Murder, Reports Claim, 2012-09-13. www.aina.org
- Here's the KEY MOMENT in Benghazi hearings - Rep. Jordan nails Hillary on LIES, posted by Pamela Geller, Oct 22, 2015. youtube.com
- Understanding The Incredible Debacle Left Behind By NATO In Libya, Posted on February 28, 2015 by WashingtonsBlog.
- Hillary Clinton: the Queen of Chaos and the Threat of World War III, by Maidhc Ó Cathail – Diana Johnstone, March 10, 2016. www.counterpunch.org
- Address by President of the Russian Federation, March 18, 2014. en.kremlin.ru
- Hillary’s War: Don’t believe Clinton’s claim she wants her emails released. She’s got too much to hide. Kenneth R. Timmerman, Frontpage Magazine, March 5, 2015
- Page, Susan (May 10, 2013). Sen. Graham: Hillary Clinton should testify on Benghazi. USA Today website.
- Hillary Clinton on Gaddafi: We came, we saw, he died. youtube.com
- Libya: Obama Admits Clinton's "Greatest Moment" Was His "Worst Mistake, Lauren McCauley, Common Dreams, April 12, 2016.
- Clinton's foundation got millions from Saudis, Gates, CNN, December 18, 2008. Univision TV owner also gave millions.
- Gowdy: Hillary Clinton Wiped Server Between October & December 2014, On the Record with Greta Van Susteren, FOX News, 30 March 2015.
- How Hillary Clinton's email scandal took root, Robert O'Harrow Jr., Washington Post, 27 March 2016.
- Hillary Clinton Faces Test of Record as Women’s Advocate, By AMY CHOZICK, New York Times, MARCH 8, 2015.
- Rand Paul: 'Hillary Clinton Shouldn't Have Taken That Money' from Saudi Arabia, Barbara Boland | March 25, 2015. www.mrctv.org
- Clinton Foundation Takes $$ From Countries That Mistreat Women, October 11, 2015. www.gop.com
- Clinton's 'outrage' at Saudi rape sentence, Sydney Morning Herald, November 22, 2007.
- Conservative group claims Hillary Clinton's foundation took millions from foreign governments, Politifact: Statement:TRUE, By Steve Contorno, February 26th, 2015. politifact.com
- Saudi Arabia 'pushes for homosexuals to be executed' amid fears social media is 'turning people gay', By Rhian Lubin, Mirror, 1 April 2016. www.mirror.co.uk
- For Hillary Clinton and Boeing, a beneficial relationship, By Rosalind S. Helderman, Washington Post, April 13, 2014.
- Yemen: civilian casualties top 8,100 as airstrikes and shelling continue, UN reports, 5 Jauary 2016. un.org
- Emails Show Hillary Clinton Aides Celebrating F-15 Sales to Saudi Arabia: “Good News”, Lee Fang, The Intgercept, Feb. 22 2016
- Human Rights Watch released a report providing new indications that Saudi Arabia has fired American-made cluster munitions, banned by international treaty, in civilian areas of Yemen. New Report of U.S.-Made Cluster Bomb Use by Saudis in Yemen, By RICK GLADSTONEFEB, New York Times, February 14, 2016
- Clinton's emails from Blumenthal spark tension, By Josh Gerstein, Politico, 10/22/15. politico.com
- HillaryClinton.com spreading Obama=Muslim smears and other racism, DailyKos, Mar 14, 2008. dailykos.com
- UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2015-04841 Doc No. C05739829 STATE DEPT. wikileaks.org
- Hillary Dropped the Ball on Boko Haram, Josh Rogin, [The Daily Beast], May 7, 2014. www.yahoo.com
- Morrissey, Ed (May 8, 2014). Did Hillary refuse to designate Boko Haram as a terrorist organization? Hot Air website.
- Goldwater also suggested the use of low-yield nuclear weapons in Vietnam; Hillary supported Goldwater's Vietnam policy.
- Here’s What Hillary Clinton Did In Her Senior Year Of High School, Christopher Massie & Andrew Kaczynski, BuzzFeed, posted on May 6, 2015, at 11:39 a.m.
- Mrs. Clinton Derides Republicans, and Her Opponent, as Extremists, By SOMINI SENGUPTA, August 1, 2000. partners.nytimes.com
- Hillary Clinton likens GOP candidates to terrorists for 'extreme' views on women, Associated Press in Cleveland, 27 August 2015 14.12 EDT. www.theguardian.com
- Why Hillary Clinton let husband Bill seduce any woman in sight, By SALLY BEDELL SMITH, 15 January 2008. www.dailymail.co.uk
- THE 1992 CAMPAIGN: Candidate's Wife; Hillary Clinton as Aspiring First Lady: Role Model, or a 'Hall Monitor' Type?, By MAUREEN DOWD, New York Times, May 18, 1992.
- What Really Happened At Waco, CBSNews staff, CBS News, Jan 25, 2000.
- Hillary Ordered The Final Massacre At Waco, By Robert Morrow, January 27, 2014. www.economicpolicyjournal.com
- Transcript: Larry King Live, CNN, February 9, 2001.
- From funky florals to over-the-top ruffles: FEMAIL reveals Hillary Clinton's 20 WORST fashion faux pas from the past 50 years, By Erica Tempesta For Dailymail.com, 28 December 2015.
- Hillary Rodham Clinton Strikes a New Pose And Multiplies Her Images, By MAUREEN DOWD, New York Times, December 12, 1993.
- Secret Service Agents Reveal Hillary Clinton Is A Nightmare To Work With, Oct 8, 2015, www.democraticunderground.com
- The Hillary Clinton Scandals: Volume 1, by Geoffrey Grider, July 29, 2013.
- Independent Counsel Memo Laying Out Criminal Case against Hillary Clinton in Whitewater Land Scandal, JANUARY 28, 2016. www.judicialwatch.org
- The Clintons and Wall Street: 24 Years of Enriching Each Other, By Richard W. Behan / CounterPunch, February 26, 2016.
- This Was the Hillary Clinton Comment That Sparked Lena Dunham’s Political Awareness, Denver Nicks, Time, Sept. 29, 2015.
- Hillary Clinton calls Bill Clinton's sexual assault victims "Bimbo Eruptions" youtube.com
- A Woman Who Was Sexually Assaulted by Bill Clinton Drops a BOMB on Hillary, thepoliticalinsider.com
- ’90s Scandals Threaten to Erode Hillary Clinton’s Strength With Women, By AMY CHOZICK, New York Times, JAN. 20, 2016.
- The Clinton's War on Women, pp. 16-17 pdf.
- Dick Morris: I Left When Hillary Hired Secret Police to Go After Woman Victimized by Bill, by Breitbart.com, 31 Oct 2014. "When Hillary hired this fleet of detectives to go around examining all of the woman who had been identified with Clinton. Not for the purpose of divorcing Clinton. Not for the purpose of getting him to stop but for the purpose of developing blackmail material on these woman to cow them into silence that had a Nixonian quality that I hold against her and I continue to."
- The real story behind the Clinton body count, WorldNetDaily, 07/13/2005. Review of Richard Poe’s, Hillary’s Secret War. wnd.com
- PRIVATE AND PUBLIC INVESTIGATIVE RESOURCES, SECTION: SECRET POLICE, Revised 8/10/00. http://alamo-girl.com
- Reports Tie Clinton Sexcapades to Foster's Death. mega.nu
- Target: Caught in the Crosshairs of Bill and Hillary Clinton, Kathleen Willey, WND Books, 2007.
- PI 'admits' Hillary paid him to harass Willey, WND, 11/07/2007.
- Hillary Clinton often boasts about helping children, but she betrayed them as First Lady, Ben Norton, Salon, Oct 15, 2015.
- Welfare Transformed: Universalizing Family Policies That Work, Robert Cherry, Oxford University Press, Jul 18, 2007.
- AUDIO: Hillary Clinton Speaks of Defense of Child Rapist in Newly Unearthed Tapes, Washington Free Beacon Staff, June 15, 2014. freebeacon.com
- Video: Hillary Clinton brags about getting a pedophile off the hook, By Brandon Turbeville, January 25, 2016. www.intellihub.com
- She Lied: 'Hillary Clinton Took Me Through Hell,' Rape Victim Says, Josh Rogan, The Daily Beast, 06.20.14.
- Politifact: Did Hillary Clinton ask to be 'relieved' from representing an accused rapist in 1970s?, By Steve Contorno, July 17th, 2014. politifact.com
- What Really Happened At Waco, CBSNews staff, CBS News, Jan 25, 2000.
- Hillary Ordered The Final Massacre At Waco, By Robert Morrow, January 27, 2014. www.economicpolicyjournal.com
- Transcript: Larry King Live, CNN, February 9, 2001.
- Whitewater Lost and Found Records, Nightline Transcripts, January 30, 1996. npr.org
- Multiple references:
- "Remarks by Congressman (Dan) Burton of Indiana: First Lady's fingerprints on billing records" (April 30, 1996). Congressional Record (Washington D.C.: Government Printing Office), House of Representatives, 104th Congress, pp. H4167-8.
- "Remarks by Congressman (Dan) Burton of Indiana: Mrs. Clinton's fingerprints on billing records II" (May 10, 1996). Congressional Record (Washington D.C.: Government Printing Office), House of Representatives, 104th Congress, pp. H4880-1.
- Multiple references:
- "Coddling terrorists?" (September 21, 1999). Senate Republican Policy Committee. Retrieved from May 1, 2008 archive at Internet Archive.
- U.S. Senate Committee on the Judiciary (September 15, 1999). "Witness list (and transcribed statements): Hearing before the U.S. Senate Committee on the Judiciary, 'Clemency for FALN Members'". U.S. Senate website/Committee on the Judiciary. Retrieved from April 16, 2000 archive at Internet Archive.
- U.S. Senate, 106th Congress (September 14, 1999). "S.J. Res. 106-33: A joint resolution deploring the actions of President Clinton regarding granting clemency to FALN terrorists." U.S. Congress website/Legislation/106th Congress/Senate joint resolutions. Passed 95-2.
- "FALN clemency and NY Senate race" (1999-2009). Justice for Jonathan Pollard website.
- "Clinton pardons terror" (August 13, 1999). New York Post. Reprinted at Latin American Studies website.
- Former FBI director: Holder was 'used' in Rich pardon, CNN
- Carter: Rich Pardon 'Disgraceful', CBSNews.com staff AP February 21, 2001
- Hillary Clinton student letters reveal high mind, By Toby Harnden, London Telegraph, 30 Jul 2007.
- New American Roget's College Thesaurus in Dictionary Form (Revised & Updated), By Philip D. Morehead, Penguin Books, 2002.
- Booknotes, C-Span, March 27, 1995.
- More Obama Desperation: talks about Hillary and Bill's secret pact of ambition, Sun Nov-18-07 08:22 PM. www.democraticunderground.com
- Fact Check: Words of Mass Destruction, Snopes.com
- Hillary Clinton Iraq War Vote Speech. youtube.com
- Democrats who backed Iraq now dare slime Sanders’ foreign policy experience?, Paul Rosenberg, Salon, Feb 22, 2016.
- Hillary Panics As Sanders' Arthritic Fingers Cling To Her Electoral Cankles, Ben Shapiro, April 6, 2016. www.dailywire.com
- Letter from Sen. Bernie Sanders to DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, May 6, 2016.
- Hillary Clinton Voted to Continue Cluster Bombing Civilians, By DemocraticLuntz, DailyKos, Dec 21, 2007.
- U.S. Senate Roll Call Votes 109th Congress - 2nd Session, On the Amendment (Feinstein Amdt. No. 4882 ) Purpose of Bill:To protect civilian lives from unexploded cluster munitions. September 6, 2006.
- Children Are Forty Percent of Cluster Bomb Casualties, BY TV 3 News (New Zealand)
- Hillary Clinton Voted to Continue Cluster Bombing Civilians, DailyKos, Feb 15, 2016.
- "Press release, Matter under review 5225" (January 26, 2006). Federal Election Commission website.
- Hillary the inevitable, By Richard Allen Greene, 07/09/07. politico.com
- Reliving Hillary’s History: Memories From The Last Time Clinton Was On The Campaign Trail, June 5, 2014. www.gop.com
- The Clintons’ War on Drugs: When Black Lives Didn’t Matter, By Donna Murch, The New Republic, February 9, 2016
- Christopher Hitchens, Skeptical Brotha. Retrieved 23 June 2016
- Bill Clinton "Hopped Up On Whack" -- Ricky Ray Rector Part 2, Colin Benjamin, Black Star News, April 13, 2016
- Hillary Clinton’s Indefensible Stance on the Death Penalty, Liliana Segura, The nIntercept, Mar. 17 2016
- Jan 31, 2016 04:00 AM MDT The Clintons’ sordid race game: No one will say it, but the Clintons’ rise was premised on repudiating black voters, Corey Robin, Salon, Jan. 31, 2016
- Did You Know Bill Clinton Made Racist Comments About Barack Obama When He First Ran For President, F. Taylor, Urban Intellectuals, July 17, 2015.
- Hillary has cynically turned to the one argument she has left: race, Gary Younge, Guardian UK, 2008.
- America's New Racial Reality: White Minority Status, While Obama raises the bar for racial understanding, the Democratic Leadership Council leverages white voter fear. By Roberto Lovato / New America Media, March 21, 2008.
- Bill Clinton and Barack Obama: an alliance long and slow in the making, Gary Younge, Guardian UK.
- Who is BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA? Mission Statement, stop-obama.org
- The Great Islamophobic Crusade, CBSNEWS, December 19, 2010. cbsnews.com
- Hillary Rodham Clinton 2016 campaign website
- 12,173 declassified stolen Clinton emails recovered by State Department
- 30,322 stolen Clinton emails recovered by State Department under the FOIA
- Stolen Clinton emails recovered by Russian Television
- State of Arkansas v Thomas Alfred Taylor. Official record of Hillary Rodham Clinton's 1975 defense of a child rapist.