Hillary Rodham Clinton
|Hillary Rodham Clinton|
|67th United States Secretary of State|
From: January 21, 2009 – January 30, 2013
|President||Barack Hussein Obama|
|Successor||John Forbes Kerry|
|Former U.S. Senator from New York|
From: January 3, 2001 – January 21, 2009
|Predecessor||Daniel Patrick Moynihan|
Hillary Rodham Clinton (born Hillary Diane Rodham on October 26, 1947) was under criminal investigation by the Obama Department of Justice and the Democratic party nominee who lost the 2016 Presidential election to Donald Trump. Clinton blamed her loss on FBI Director James Comey who mishandled the Hillary Clinton email scandal investigation, on white men, whom she viciously slandered as misogynistic, and white women.
DNC political operatives manufactured the illusion of a connection between Russian entities (financial banks) and the Trump campaign/organization. Those manufactured points of evidence were then used by Loretta Lynch and James Comey to open an investigation and secure FISA warrants. Surveillance details were passed along to White House entities who used the intelligence community to continue an investigation that lead nowhere. The mere existence of that investigation was then used as the originating point for a series of media leaks of classified information intended to cloud and damage the Trump campaign/organization. FBI Director James Comey, as head of one of the investigative agencies, wittingly or unwittingly, became part of that political apparatus.
In April 2018 Congress sent a criminal referral to the Justice Department for Hillary Clinton, James Comey, Loretta Lynch, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page for their roles in the Clinton email cover-up, the Trump-Russia conspiracy theory hoax and crimes committed against the FISA court.
She is a former First Lady, U.S. Senator, and Secretary of State. According to financial disclosure statements, she has served uninterruptedly as Secretary/Treasurer of the Clinton Family Foundation since 2001. She is the wife of former President Bill Clinton who was impeached for providing false testimony and covering up sexual misconduct. Mr. Clinton has been accused of violent sexual assault by numerous surviving victims over many years, nonetheless Hillary has stood by him and attacked his accusers.
She is an elitist, liberal, pro-abortion advocate, supports the death penalty, federal funding for embryotic stem-cell research, same-sex marriage (which she originally opposed but flip-flopped once popular opinion shifted in favor of it, as did many other Democrat politicians during the 1990s and 2000s), and civil unions. Her manipulation of racial politics and victims of sex crimes in the 1992, 1996, 2008, and 2016 presidential elections has left her with an abysmal record in the fight for civil rights, fairness, equal treatment of women and minorities and victims of sex crimes.
- 1 Early history
- 2 Scandals 1975-2001, partial list
- 3 Attacking victims of sexual assault
- 4 Racism
- 4.1 The New Jim Crow
- 4.2 Jesse Jackson
- 4.3 Democratic Leadership Council
- 4.4 Voting rights violations
- 4.5 Rep. Ben McGee
- 4.6 Robert 'Say' MacIntosh
- 4.7 Ron Brown
- 4.8 Confederate Flag Day
- 4.9 Black lives don't matter
- 4.10 Racial profiling Hispanics
- 4.11 Naked racism
- 4.12 Haitian abductions
- 4.13 African sex slaves
- 4.14 Birth of the birther movement
- 5 U.S. Senate
- 6 Secretary of State
- 7 2016 Presidential election campaign
- 8 Later life
- 9 Quotes
- 10 See also
- 11 References
- 12 External links
- Main article Hillary Clinton early life and career
Hillary Clinton was born in the rich white suburbs of Chicago. She attended Maine East High School, where she wrote for the school newspaper, participated in student council, was chairperson of the Young Republicans, and was selected for National Honor Society.
Carl Bernstein has chronicled the history of mental illness and depression which runs in the Rodham family. Her uncle attempted to hang himself but eventually died as an alcoholic in a fire while smoking in bed. Her other uncle died of coronary thrombosis or blood clotting in the heart. Her brothers lived "in a fog of melancholia."
Her father was emotionally abusive to her mother and the whole household; neighbors could not understand why her mother wouldn't leave him, despite her constantly expressing a desire to do so. Or his willingness to see her leave. This was before Lyndon Johnson's War on Poverty, so it wasn't that easy to break up a family.
Bernstein describes her father as, "a sour, unfulfilled man whose children suffered his relentless, demeaning sarcasm and misanthropic inclination, endured his embarrassing parsimony, and silently accepted his humiliation and verbal abuse of their mother....he had almost no recognizable enthusiasms or pretense to lightness as he descended into continuous bullying, ill-humor, complaint, and dejection." Her notorious temper and abusive attitude toward underlings was inherited from her father. Her father was a Republican and her mother a Democrat, they used to joke how they cancelled each other's vote out.
She attended Wellesley College, which at the time was segregated by sex, and graduated in 1969 during the height of radical opposition to the Vietnam War. She graduated with honors based on her 92-page senior thesis entitled "There Is Only the Fight . . . ": An Analysis of the Alinsky Model. The subject was famed community organizer Saul Alinsky. When Clinton became First Lady, researchers sought access to the document, but the White House asked Wellesley to hide the embarrassment. Wellesley complied and refused access to researchers.
From 1969 to 1973, she attended Yale Law School where she worked on the editorial board of the Yale Review of Law and Social Action. During her second year, she worked at the Yale Child Study Center which involved research on early childhood brain development. In the late spring of 1971 she, among others, got involved with Bill Clinton. Yoko Ono, widow of Beatle songwriter John Lennon, claims to have had a brief romantic fling with Hillary at this time. Ono told reporters in 2016 her election "would be a great advancement for LGBT and Women rights in America”.
Ever the ambitious opportunist, she accepted an appointment to the House Judiciary Subcommittee on Impeachment during the Watergate scandal. Liberal sycophantic sexists loyal to Bill Clinton deny she received this appointment on her own merit. They claim the position was offered to Bill first, and when he refused he suggested Rodham for it, which is highly unlikely. The appointment was made by John Doar, a Republican counsel on the committee. Given her Republican credentials as chairperson of the Wellesley Young Republicans, and her previous employment on Capitol Hill in 1968 in the office of the Ranking Republican on the House Armed Services Committee, Rep. Melvin Laird who became Nixon's Defense Secretary, and the fact she had better grades than Bill at Yale Law School, this appears to be just another leftover highly facitious claim in building the Bill Clinton myth and mystique.
After Nixon resigned she headed to Arkansas where Bill was carrying on with several other women including a childhood sweetheart who reports Hillary smelled so bad from not showering it made her gag. Bill and Hillary had mapped out personal and political career ambitions together and a States Rights agenda to accomplish it. Bill unsuccessfully ran for Congress in 1974. The two married on October 11, 1975. He was elected Governor in 1978, defeated in 1980, resumed it uninterruptedly til he became president. Bill said she only wanted a child so people wouldn't think she's a lesbian, and daughter Chelsea was born in 1980. When a Federal court ruled the Clinton's violated the Voting Rights Act with their legislative reapportionment plan, their grip on Arkansas was slipping and they began making plans for a play on Wasington.
As a lawyer Hillary is an expert in medical confidentiality laws. Sam Smith of the leftist Progressive Review reported in 1998 an incident which occurred after Bill Clinton's electoral defeat in 1980. Bill Clinton arrived in a Little Rock emergency room with a drug overdose. Smith wrote,
Hillary Clinton had been notified by phone and had instructed the hospital staff that Clinton's personal physician would be arriving soon. When Mrs. Clinton arrived, she told both of the resident physicians on duty that night that they would never practice medicine in the United States if word leaked out about Clinton's drug problem. Reportedly, she pinned one of the doctors up against the wall, both hands pressed against his shoulders, as she gave her dire warning.
Inslaw and the PROMIS technology
Inslaw Inc developed the famous PROMIS software, an NCIC-type tracking technology incorporating numerous databases such as court records, financial institutions, utility companies, etc. Inslaw was forced into bankruptcy in 1985 because the US Justice Dept., which contracted to purchase it, reneged on its obligations. Pirated versions of the software were sold by US intelligence worldwide to 88 foreign intelligence agencies, and other organizations such as banks, which included a "backdoor" for US intelligence to hack into. Hillary Clinton was the intellectual property lawyer for a company that obtained and marketed to banks copies of the stolen PROMIS software.
The PROMIS software explains why Bill Clinton never uses email. Dick Morris's explanation - that the genuis with a 174 IQ who can work a complete New York Times crossword puzzle in 15 minutes while sitting on the toilet - does not know how to type maybe true. But Clinton most definitely knows through Hillary, who was close!y involved in these matters since the mid 1980s, there is no way ever to keep emails secret. Bill Clinton is in the habit of issueing oral instructions to close aides and the use of surrogates for communication, deniability, and no paper trail.
Several mysterious deaths are associated with the lawsuits the owners of Inslaw brought against the government for the theft of Inslaw's intellectual property that Hillary Clinton represented as the property of Systematics. In one case an entire fami!y was murdered.
- Larry Guerrin - February 1987. Investigator. Killed investigating the INSLAW case.
- Alan Standorf - January 31, 1991. Employee of National Security Agency in electronic intelligence. Standorf was a source of information for Danny Casolaro who was investigating INSLAW, BCCI, etc. Standorf's dead body was found in the backseat of a car at Washington National Airport.
- Dennis Eisman - April 5, 1991. Attorney with information on INSLAW. Eisman was found shot to death.
- Ian Spiro - November 1992. Informant. Spiro had supporting documentation for grand jury proceedings on the INSLAW case. His wife and three children were found murdered on November 1, 1992 in their home. They all died of gunshot wounds to the head. Ian's body was found several days later in a parked car in the Borego Desert. Cyanide poisoning.
- John Crawford - April 1993. Attorney with information on INSLAW. Reportedly died from a heart attack in Tacoma.
- Main article: Iran-Contra
The Mena Airport in Arkansas became the logistical point for implementation of the Iran-Contra ordeal. Gross value of the illegally imported narcotics at Mena is said to have reached $100 million per month at its height, nearly ten times its cost of delivery in trade and arms.
Mena airport was documented to be the biggest drug-smuggling operation in the United States importing $100 million per month in cocaine. It is alleged that much of that money had been laundered through the Arkansas Development Finance Authority (ADFA), a bonding agency that Bill Clinton created to help small businesses get started. The video and Mara Leveritt's 1999 book, The Boys on the Tracks discussed that Bill Clinton's half-brother, Roger Clinton, and his bond dealer friend Dan Lasater had gone to prison for cocaine. Richard Garrett had stated on Unsolved Mysteries, a television program which taped informational segments regarding the boys' on the tracks beginning in 1988, that Saline County and Central Arkansas were overrun with drug-trafficking at a high level that extended to other counties and other states.
Even when Mena's gun-running operation was shut down after 1986, Mena continued to be used for illegal narcotics smuggling into the United States and the profits were pocketed by locals under then Governor Bill Clinton. In 1989 Clinton received petitions from Arkansas citizens demanding he convene a state grand jury and investigate Mena. Winston Bryant made Mena an issue in his successful bid for Arkansas Attorney General in 1990. A year later Bryant turned over state files involving Mena to Iran-Contra special prosecutor Lawrence Walsh, but Walsh did nothing with the reams of evidence.
- Main article: Mena airport
Hillary Clinton asked Vince Foster to help her spy on her husband in 1990. She wanted to know how vulnerable he would be in a presidential race. Foster hired Jerry Parks, an Arkansas investigator who later worked as the head of security for the Clinton/Gore campaign headquarters in Little Rock. According to Parks’s widow, “Jerry asked Vince why he needed this stuff on Clinton. He said he needed it for Hillary.”
Parks did other work for Foster. According to his wife, Parks delivered large sums of money from Mena airport to Vince Foster at a K-Mart parking lot. Mrs. Parks discovered this when she opens her car trunk one day and finds so much cash that she had to sit on the trunk to close it again. She asked her husband whether he was dealing drugs, and Foster explained that he paid Parks $1,000 for each trip he took to Mena.
"I'M A DEAD MAN," whispered Parks, as he looked up at the television screen. It was a news bulletin on the local station in Little Rock. Vincent Foster, a childhood friend of the President, had been found dead by the US Park Service outside Washington. Apparent suicide. He muttered darkly that Bill Clinton's people were "cleaning house," and he was "next on the list."
After Foster's death on July 20, 1993 Parks' home on Barrett Road was burglarized in a sophisticated operation that involved cutting the telephone lines and disarming the electronic alarm system. The dossier Parks had assembled at Hillary and Foster's request was stolen.
Two months later, in September 23, 1993, on the way back from El Chico Mexican Restaurant, at about 6:30 PM, a white Chevrolet Caprice pulled up beside him on the Chenal Parkway. An assassin let off a volley of semi-automatic fire. Parks skidded to a halt in the intersection of Highway 10. The killer jumped out and finished him off with a 9 mm handgun—two more shots into the chest at point blank range. Several witnesses watched as the gunman joined his accomplice in the waiting car and sped away.
The national media ignored the story of the gangland killing of the head of security of the Clinton/Gore campaign headquarters.
The Little Rock Police told asked Mrs. Parks not to talk to the press until the case was solved, and she had agreed. By the spring of 1994 she was losing faith. The original detective, Tom James, had been pulled off the case. It was becoming apparent that the eyewitness accounts of the death were being ignored by the police. Witnesses had described two assassins: hefty men, with beer bellies and broad shoulders, greyish hair, in their late forties or early fifties. Yet the police kept saying that there was only one killer in the car.
Jane Parks went to visit a top official from the State Police whom she knew well from church. He told her outright that the murder was a conspiracy hatched in Hot Springs by five men who moved in the social circle of Buddy Young, the former chief of Governor Clinton's security detail and now the regional director of the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) for the south-central United States. She was given the names of the five men, and was told that they flipped coins to decide which two would carry out the execution. And finally, she was told that nothing was ever going to be done about it.
The Ives/Henry case
The Clinton political machine and local economy had a vested interest for enrichment of themselves by continuing illegal drug smuggling after the CIA shut down the Contra supply operation and left Arkansas. On April 23, 1987, two 16 year old boys, Kevin Ives and Don Henry, stumbled upon and witnessed an aerial drop in the area of Bauxite and Alexander, Arkansas. Initial cause of death was claimed to be the result of passing out on a railroad track in Arkansas after smoking marijuana. The ruling was made by Arkansas' State medical examiner Dr. Fahmy Malak.
In April 1988, Kevin's body was exhumed, and another autopsy was performed, this one by Atlanta medical examiner Dr. Joseph Burton who discovered that Kevin died from a crushed skull prior to being placed on the tracks. Don Henry's body was exhumed and discovered to have been stabbed in the back prior to being placed on the tracks. The deaths were indeed homocides.
Arkansas State Police (ASP) files of the investigation report the area where the two boys' bodies were found was a drop zone for drugs. Another report was that on the night the boys were killed, two witnesses saw two police officers beat up two boys and throw them in the back of a police car a short distance from where the bodies were found.
John Brown, an investigator for the Saline County Sheriffs office, reported that Sheriff Pridgen and ex-prosecutor Jean Duffey talked to a pilot in Texas who admitted being a drug pilot and remembered that he had flown drugs to points near the Saline-Pulaski county lines, precisely where the boys' bodies were found. Prosecutor Duffey concluded the cover-up was because the drugs were Mena drugs.
A federal investigation was begun, but the Assistant United States Attorney, Bob Govar, reported that the FBI and DEA did not seem interested and did not furnish much help. Other reports in the state police file revealed that residents had complained about frequent low-flying planes in the area around the tracks.
During the Clinton administration in September 1995, agent William Temple of Clinton's FBI office in Little Rock told Linda Ives and her husband that it might be time for her to consider that a crime was not committed although the FBI had been working for two years on the case through its agent, Phyllis Coman.
In March 1996, the documentary, Obstruction of Justice, was released about the investigation into the murders and Dan Harmon's activities. John Brown, a former Saline county detective on the video, made the link between drug corruption in Saline County and drug corruption at Mena which began when Russell Welch, the Arkansas State police investigator in Mena, gave him a statement made by a confidential informant in federal prison which said the boys were killed because of the drug activity they had discovered and it was connected to the drug enterprise headquartered at Mena. The video explained what was known about Barry Seal and his use of airplanes to distribute cocaine. Brown told of reports he had found in the Saline County Sheriffs office dating back to 1987 and 1988 of residents living there where the boys' bodies were found complaining of planes flying over the tracks at 100 feet above ground level with their lights out.
In November 1996, Linda Ives, Kevin Ives mother, got a call from Philip Weiss who told her he had been asked to prepare an article in the New York Times Magazine about people who hated Clinton. Weiss explained that Mark Fabiani, a White House lawyer, provided him with a set of news clippings about people who oppose the president and among those was a story about the "boys on the tracks." Linda Ives called Micah Morrison, an editorial page writer for the Wall Street Journal, who had written an article about her earlier in the year, inquiring about Phillip Weiss, and telling Morrison that Weiss talked about a packet of press clippings Weiss got from Fabiani including the article Morrison had written. Morrison then made wrote an article in the Wall Street Journal, January 6, 1997, in which he broke the news that the White House was distributing to reporters packets of news clips to attack victims claiming it to be "conspiracy theories and innuendo."
Other deaths in the Ives/Henry case
- James "Dewey" Milam – May 30, 1987. Found decapitated. Dr. Fahmy Malak, the Coroner initially ruled death due to "natural causes" and an ulcer, claiming that the victim's small dog had eaten his head. Milam's head later was recovered fully intact from a trash bin several blocks away.
- Keith Coney – July 1988. Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck.
- Keith McMaskle – November 1988. Owner of a local bar. Stabbed 113 times to death.
- Gregory Collins – January 1989. Died from a gunshot wound.
- Jeff Rhodes – April 1989. He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump.
- Richard Winters – July 1989. A suspect in the Ives / Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery.
- Jordan Kettleson – June 1990. Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck.
Eleanor Roosevelt and Huma Abedin
After the death of Vince Foster, whom Hillary was very close to, she is said to have fallen into a deep depression and reached out to author William Stayron who wrote about his own struggles with depression. In 1996 Bob Woodward of the Washington Post reported Hillary Clinton consulted psychic mediums to contact the spirit of the deceased former First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt for advice. This was not unprecedented, Mary Todd Lincoln held seances in the White House attempting to contact her loved ones. Hillary in many ways identified with Eleanor Roosevelt.
Eleanor Roosevelt had been caught on surveillance "quite clearly having sexual intercoarse" with a younger man, Joe Lash. The story was leaked to the press. Eleanor arranged a sham marriage between Lash and a friend of hers', Gertrude Pratt, to deflect criticism and attention. Eleanor Roosevelt's bisexuality has become the focus of biographers and scholars.
Bill Clinton outed Hillary as a bisexual. When stories of Hillary's lesbianism abounded, Hillary held a press conference to deny the rumors. Not long after, Bill Clinton presided over an informal wedding ceremony between Hillary's longtime close associate and confidant, Huma Abedin, who had been working at Hillary's side since 1994, and Rep. Anthony Weiner. It was an odd relationship between the two; Weiner lived in New York and commuted to Washington when Congress was in session; Huma, like Hillary. spent the vast majority of time away from their spouse while Hillary and Huma travelled the globe in Hillary's role as Secretary of State.
Weiner was driven from Congress in a sexting scandal. Later it was revealed Weiner's personal computer contained more than a half million emails related to the Clinton Foundation and Hillary's email scandal. When the news broke, Hillary didn't separate herself from Huma by firing her, which Huma alone would be responsible for unauthorized State Department information being found on Anthony Weiner's personal computer. Like Nixon, she chose the path of loyalty to subordinates over making a clean break with people accused of lawbreaking, as Reagan had done when he fired Oliver North or John Kennedy when he fired Allen Dulles. If elected, the nation faced a constitutional crisis over her actions, failures, and negligence.
Scandals 1975-2001, partial list
|“||If Reaganomics works at all, Whitewater could become the Western hemisphere's Mecca.||”|
Only when she met Bill in 1971 did her political views flower and she became a Democrat. The Clinton marriage is fashioned upon precepts of The Art of the Deal. She allowed him to chase any woman he saw fit, and he allowed her to run the Arkansas Governor's Mansion and White House as she saw fit. This was the deal Bill Clinton offered America, two for the price of one.
Of the two, Hillary is the actual brains of the operation. As First Lady of Arkansas, Hillary and her law partners worked with clients looting depositor's money from Arkansas Savings and Loans which her husband regulated. She also pocketed large amounts of cash from complicated commodity future trading straddles. As the family breadwinner, Hillary mocked and ridiculed stay-at-home moms.
Arkansas and US First Lady
As First Lady she holds the distinction of being the only First Lady in United States history to come under criminal investigation both as Arkansas First Lady and in the White House. Having escaped indictment for Whitewater crimes and lying to Congress, she was the first First Lady to run and be elected to Congress while her husband was serving as President.
Travelgate (a primer for millenials)
As the 2016 election day approached, the elite mainstream media remained dumbfounded as to why the American people still deemed Hillary Clinton untrustworthy. The Wall Street Journal revisited one of the first scandals to hit the Clinton White House:
Under criticism the White House changed its story. They said that they were just trying to cut unneeded staff and save money. Then they said they were trying to impose a competitive bidding process. They tried a new explanation—the travel office shake-up was connected to Vice President Al Gore’s National Performance Review. (Almost immediately Mr. Gore said that was not true.) The White House then said it was connected to a campaign pledge to cut the White House staff by 25%. Finally they claimed the workers hadn’t been fired at all but placed on indefinite “administrative leave."
"Sound familiar? It's just a cough...no, it's just allergies...no, it's heat and dehydration...no, it's pneumonia..."
It emerged in contemporaneous notes of a high White House staffer that the travel-office workers were removed because Mrs. Clinton wanted to give their jobs—their “slots,” as she put it, according to the notes of director of administration David Watkins—to political operatives who’d worked for Mr. Clinton’s campaign. And she wanted to give the travel office business itself to loyalists. There was a travel company based in Arkansas with long ties to the Clintons. There was a charter travel company founded by Harry Thomason, a longtime friend and fundraiser, which had provided services in the 1992 campaign. If the travel office were privatized and put to bid, he could get the business.
Deja vu all over again...
Clinton Scandal Ritual: lie, deny, revise, claim not to remember specifics, stall for time. When it passes, call the story “old news” full of questions that have already been answered. 'As I’ve repeatedly said . . .'"
For a quarter of a century the Clinton name has been synonymous with scandal.
Death of Vince Foster
Vince Foster was the highest ranking Executive Branch official killed in office since John F. Kennedy. At the time of Kennedy's murder, the killing should have bern handled by the Dallas police homicide division. However federal officials and the Secret Service removed the body and flew it back to Washington DC, interfering with an ongoing investigation. After that botched affair, federal laws were passed making various assaults on or killing of federal officials a federal crime. The new law made the FBI the lead agency in Foster's death investigation. Various circumstances however left the job in the hands of US Park rangers, and not even the more experienced DC homicide police were involved. Most profoundly, Bill Clinton's firing of the FBI Director the day before Foster's body was discovered in a federal park, left the Bureau stunned, leaderless, and in chaos.
FBI files relating to Hillary missing from the National Archives
During the 2016 presidential campaign, in August 2016 Vince Foster was back in the news. A fake news story was planted in the London Daily Mail alleging Foster killed himself because he had been humiliated by Hillary Clinton in a staff meeting one week before killing himself. This story sounds more plausible then the official explanation the Washington Post has cited for more than two decades - Beth Foster was depressed because he had done Hillary's tax returns, there are problems with it. Mainly, that according to the First Lady's schedule now at the Clinton Library in Arkansas, Hillary Clinton was in Japan and the Far East more than two weeks before Foster's body was discovered. She returned to the United States on July 18, spent two days in Arkansas, and wasn't scheduled to return to Washington till after Foster's body was found. Numerous other sources corroborate her schedule.
Illegal fundraising, 1996
For a more detailed treatment, see Chinagate fundraising scandal.
The Chinagate was a campaign finance controversy in which the Clinton's illegally took money from foreign governments and military establishments. Like the Nixon administration, however, it was impossible to get the government to investigate itself, at least to any acceptable or just conclusion before the Clinton's term of office was up.
Agents of China sought to give contributions to the Democratic National Committee (DNC) before the 1996 presidential campaign in violation of US law barring non-American citizens from donating money to American politicians and political parties.
An unclassified U.S. Senate Committee on Governmental Affairs report issued in 1998 stated that both James Riady and his father Mochtar "had a long-term relationship with a Chinese intelligence agency." According to journalist Bob Woodward, details of the relationship came from highly classified intelligence information supplied to the committee by both the CIA and Federal Bureau of Investigation.
The relationship between John Huang, the Riady Family, and the Clintons, goes back to the late 1970s in Little Rock, Arkansas. The patriarch of the family, Mochtar Riady, is an Indonesian of Chinese descent who built up the Lippo Group empire. In the mid-1970s, Mochtar Riady planned to expand his business into the United States and began looking for partners. He met the Stephens family of Arkansas and entered into various joint ventures with Stephens Inc.
The Stephens famiy were in fact the original owners of the American branch of the notorious Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI) in a joint venture with the Riady's in the late 1970s and 1980s. It was shut down in the early 1990s in an enormous worldwide criminal money laundering scandal.
In Little Rock the Riadys met then-Governor Bill Clinton and financially supported Clinton’s gubernatorial campaigns throughout the 1980s.
After Riady pledged $1 million in support of then-Governor Clinton's campaign for the presidency 1992, contributions made by Huang had been reimbursed with funds wired from a foreign Lippo Group entity into an account Riady maintained at Lippo Bank and then distributed to Huang in cash. Also, contributions made by Lippo Group entities operating in the United States were reimbursed with wire transfers from foreign Lippo Group entities.
Huang visited the White House 78 times while working as a DNC fund-raiser. James Riady visited the White House 20 times including 6 personal visits with President Clinton. As a key fund-raiser he raised $3.4 million for the party.
Immediately prior to joining the DNC, Huang worked in the Clinton's Commerce Department as deputy assistant secretary for international economic affairs giving him access to classified intelligence on China.
Under questioning by Sen. Don Nickles during congressional investigations Clinton private investigator Terry Lenzner identified Cody Shearer as a liaison between Lenzner's firm, Investigative Group International, and the Cheyenne-Arapaho tribe. The tribe had donated more than $100,000 to the Democratic Party hoping that the Clinton administration would intervene on the tribes behalf in a dispute over drilling rights on tribal land. Lenzner's firm had been hired by the Clinton's to discredit Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, Monica Lewinsky and others, and had been retained to uncover compromising links between Sen. Don Nickles-opposed the tribe's claims—and local oil interests.
An April 10, 1998 memo in the Whitewater Office of Independent Counsel (OIC) summarized Hillary Clinton's “crimes under consideration” for prosecution.
Between January 1994 and February 1996 both Hillary Clinton and [Webster] Hubbell made numerous sworn statements to the [Resolution Trust Corporstion], the FDIC, the Senate and the House of Representatives, and to the OIC. Each of these reflected and embodied materially inaccurate stories relating to: how RLF [Rose Law Firm] came to be retained by MGSL [Madison Guaranty Savings & Loan]; Hillary Clinton’s role in the IDC/Castle Grande venture; Hillary Clinton’s role in representing MGSL; Hillary Clinton’s role in representing MGSL before state agencies’; Hubbell’s representations to the RTC [Resolution Trust Corporation] and FDIC regarding Hillary Clinton’s role in the IDC/Castle Grande venture; and the removal of records from the [Rose Law Firm].
According to prosecutors, Hillary drafted an option agreement that concealed from federal bank examiners a fraudulent $300,000 cross-loan in the Castle Grande transaction. Her concealment of her role in this fraudulent transaction, including the hiding of her Rose Law Firm billing records concerning her legal work for Madison, were the subject of an OIC obstruction of justice probe.
The memo included substantial evidence depicting Hillary, Hubbell, and Vincent Foster, as complicit in activities that “facilitated crimes.” Hubbell was convicted of fraudulent billing practices and sentenced to twenty-one months in prison and fined $135,000. The memo noted that Hillary “destroyed” her personal records of her work for Madison Guaranty. The evidence covers:
Castle Grande. “The Castle Grande transactions were crimes.” The statement is followed by an explicit six-paragraph dissection of the land-flipping scheme.
Madison Guaranty S&L. Hillary minimized the role she played in seeking state regulatory assistance for the corrupt savings and loan, headed by key Clinton financial and political supporter James McDougal. At the time, Bill Clinton was governor of Arkansas.
Vincent Foster and the Missing Rose Law Firm Billing Records. The Rose billing records were a key piece of evidence in the probe. They were missing for years. After Foster’s death, the OIC memo notes "evidence supports the inference that personal documents which Hillary Clinton did not want disclosed were located in Foster’s office at the time of his death and then removed.”
Removal of Records from Vincent Foster’s Office. “ [O]n the afternoon of July 21st Bernard Nussbaum, then White House Counsel, initially agreed to allow two career DOJ employees to review the documents in Foster’s office for evidence that might shed light on the cause of his death. That evening and the next morning Nussbaum, Hillary Clinton, Susan Thomases, and Maggie Williams (Hillary Clinton’s chief of staff) exchanged 10 separate phones calls … That morning, according to the DOJ employees, Nussbaum changed his mind and refused to allow the DOJ prosecutors to review the documents; instead, he reviewed them himself and segregated several as ‘personal’ to the Clintons.”
Hiding the Billing Records. “On the evening of July 22nd, Thomas Castleton … assisted Williams [Maggie Williams, Hillary Clinton chief of staff] in carrying a box of personal documents up to … a closet in Hillary Clinton’s office. The closet is approximately 30 feet from the table in the Book Room, where the billing records were found 2 years later…."Bying the Silence of a Co-Conspirator. Hubbell received several “jobs” from Clinton supporters for which he apparently did little or no work. During a taped conversation in prison, Hubbell appears to acknowledge that he withheld information from the OIC. Several of Hubbell’s job-providers fell most strongly within the hush money allegation.
The National Archives is withholding additional documents critical to understanding Clinton’s full role in the Whitewater scandal.
Evidence tampering and obstruction
After the death of White House staffer Vince Foster, 20 year Secret Service veteran Henry O' Neill testified before Congress he observed as Hillary Clinton's chief of staff, Margaret Williams, carry boxes of papers out of Foster's office and up to the White House residence quarters on First Lady Hillary Clinton's instructions. The documents related to work performed by Jerry Parks, the head of security for the Clinton-Gore 1992 campaign. Under oath, Hillary Clinton denied issuing the instructions or receiving the documents. The documents evidence in the investigation of the death of Vince Foster. Parks was gunned down in a gangland-style shooting in Arkansas two months after Foster's death.
Two years later in 1995 some of the evidence was retrieved from the private White House living quarters. FBI investigators determined Hillary Clinton's fingerprints were on the documents.
Marc Rich is the biggest tax cheat in American history. Rich fled the country. He was a big donor to the Clintons and the Democratic party, so Bill Clinton wanted to pardon him. Eric Holder, who later served as Barack Obama's Attorney General, arranged the pardons. Former President Jimmy Carter publicly called it "disgraceful". Rich's wife then donated at least $450,000 to the Clinton Foundation.
Attacking victims of sexual assault
Clinton communications director George Stephanopoulos writes in his memoirs of the Clinton 'War Room' about assignments to belittle and kill victim's allegations of sexual abuse. "We have to destroy her story," Mrs. Clinton instructed of Connie Hamzy, one of the first women to come forward during her husband's first presidential campaign in 1991.
In January 2016, Esquire magazine reported on a gathering in the fashionable Upper East Side apartment of the chief executive of HBO. Several conflicted past and present Clinton surrogates discussed how the Clintons and their allies discredited women who said they had sexual encounters with, or been sexually assaulted by former President Bill Clinton.
The conversation, relayed by several people with knowledge of the discussion who would speak about it only anonymously, captures the deeper debate unfolding among liberal-leaning women about how to reconcile Mrs. Clinton's leadership on women's issues with her past involvement in her husband's efforts to fend off accusations of sexual misconduct.
The conundrum these conflicted Clinton surrogates face is how to explain their own past participation in sliming and vilifying women who came forward with accusations against the President of the United States with a history of untoward, and even violent, sexual misconduct to a generation of Millennials unfamiliar with the brazen history of the pair:
Even some Democrats who participated in the effort to discredit the women acknowledge privately that today, when Mrs. Clinton and other women have pleaded with the authorities on college campuses and in workplaces to take any allegation of sexual assault and sexual harassment seriously, such a campaign to attack the women's character would be unacceptable.
But such a public campaign of abuse and ridicule of the victim was acceptable under the Clintons, by Clinton media and Hollywood surrogates. And virtually all historical and inside eyewitness accounts, dating back to Arkansas and the White House years, point to Hillary Clinton as the source who made it a mission.
Intimidation and blackmail
|“||When Hillary hired this fleet of detectives to go around examining all of the woman who had been identified with Clinton. Not for the purpose of divorcing Clinton. Not for the purpose of getting him to stop, but for the purpose of developing blackmail material on these women to cow them into silence that had a Nixonian quality that I hold against her and I continue to.||”|
One of the more abhorrent aspects of Hillary Clinton's personality is a well documented pattern by multiple Clinton confidants and advisors of intimidation and blackmail toward female victims of Mr. Bill Clinton's sexual misconduct. Mrs. Clinton is accredited with introducing the sexist pejorative, 'bimbo', into the American political lexicon to disparage victims of sexual assault by the rich and powerful. The politicalinsider.com identified the problem,
One of the most incredible things about Hillary Clinton running for President is that there is an extraordinary long list of scandals that younger voters have never heard of. Just trying to keep up with the multiple decades of corruption and criminal activity of Bill and Hillary Clinton which happened long before the recent email scandal is overwhelming.
The New York Times noted before the 2016 primary election season began that the ’90s Scandals Threaten to Erode Hillary Clinton’s Strength With Women, and Hillary Clinton certainly was not, by any account, a victim, or a victim of her husband's faithlessness. In the recent book, The Clinton's War on Women, the authors cite a sociological phenomena known as elite deviance in a society where the elites no longer believe the rules apply to them and their behavior is justified and facilitated by a cadre of sycophants, apologists, supporters, and surrogates collectively known as the Clinton smear machine.
To locate, stalk, harass, and intimidate the women, Betsy Wright was put in charge of the operation. According to Carl Bernstein, "Betsy's operation became known as 'The Defense Department', and Wright was sometimes known as the 'secretary of defense'" For this Jack Palladino, Terry Lenzner, Ivan Duda, Jerry Parks, Anthony Pellicano, and others were employed.
To silence the women, all sorts of threats and intimidation were common, such as murdering the family pet on the doorstep or blatant threats against the lives of their children. Pornographer impresario Larry Flynt was called to boot a $1,000,000 reward to anybody to come forward with sexual innuendo, whether true or not, to attack Clinton's enemies with.
Sexual blackmail of political opponents
Hillary's obsession with sexual blackmail isn't limited to compromising and silencing disgruntled mistresses or women Bill Clinton assaulted, it became a ready tool against political opponents as well. Hillary Rodham Clinton has an obsession with opposition research and digging up dirt on opponents. As Hillary's emails reveal, she often spent more time studying domestic critics views of her activities than the actual job of secretary of state. A new generation of millennials is becoming familiar with the term, "oppo", which is the first step in blackmailing and silencing media critics or candidates for public office. The Clintons have raised it from muckraking and dirty tricks to a high art form.
To political opponents and the women, Clinton surrogates routinely use the material, truth not being a factor, dug up by Hillary's investigator's to slime anyone publicly who wouldn't fall into line. A recent lawsuit filed just days after it became evident Trump was considering using the case of Joe Epstein in the election is intended to neutralize criticism. And the surrogates relish their jobs. Indeed, many Clinton supporters believe this is the essence of politics — slander, defamation, and demonization of living human beings — not formulation or discussion of public policy.
In what perhaps may or may not be a Freudian slip Hillary Clinton titled her last book, Hard Choices.
as Arkansas Attorney General
The general pattern of the Clinton's being above the law is illustrated the Juanita Broadderick case from 1978.
Rumors circulated about Broaddrick's allegations for many years, but she refused to speak to the media. In an interview with Dateline NBC, that aired after the impeachment trial, Broaddrick claimed she had indeed been raped by then Arkansas Attorney General Bill Clinton. The abuse put Broadderick in a quandry: who could she turn for help in a case against the state's highest ranking law enforcement official?
Broaddrick first met Clinton when he made a visit to her nursing home during his first gubernatorial bid. Broaddrick offered to volunteer for the campaign, and Clinton invited her to stop by the campaign office in Little Rock. She contacted the office a few weeks later when she was in Little Rock for a nursing home conference. Clinton said he would not be in the office that day and suggested they meet at her hotel’s coffee shop instead. Upon his arrival, however, he allegedly requested that they instead have coffee in her room to avoid a crowd of reporters in the lobby. Broaddrick agreed.
Broaddrick says the two spoke briefly in her room, then Clinton suddenly kissed her. Broaddrick pushed Clinton away and told him she was married and not interested, but he persisted. As recounted in the NBC interview:
"Then he tries to kiss me again. And the second time he tries to kiss me he starts biting my lip … He starts to bite on my top lip and I tried to pull away from him. And then he forces me down on the bed. And I just was very frightened, and I tried to get away from him and I told him ‘No,’ that I didn’t want this to happen but he wouldn’t listen to me. … It was a real panicky, panicky situation. I was even to the point where I was getting very noisy, you know, yelling to ‘Please stop.’ And that’s when he pressed down on my right shoulder and he would bite my lip. … When everything was over with, he got up and straightened himself, and I was crying at the moment and he walks to the door, and calmly puts on his sunglasses. And before he goes out the door he says ‘You better get some ice on that.’ And he turned and went out the door.”
When asked if there was any way Clinton could have thought it was consensual, Broaddrick said “No, not with what I told him and with how I tried to push him away. It was not consensual.”
Broaddrick shared the hotel room with her friend and employee Norma Rodgers. Rodgers attended a conference seminar that morning, and says she returned to their room to find Broaddrick on the bed “in a state of shock,” her pantyhose torn in the crotch and her lip swollen as though she had been hit. Rogers says Broaddrick told her Clinton had "forced himself on her." Rogers helped Broaddrick ice her lip, and then the women left Little Rock. Rogers said that Broaddrick was very upset on the way home and blamed herself for letting Clinton in the room.
At the time, she was having an affair with her eventual second husband, David Broaddrick. He remembers her injured lip, and she told him that Clinton had raped her. Three other friends confirmed that Broaddrick had told them about the incident at the time: Susan Lewis, Louis Ma, and Jean Darden, Norma Rogers’ sister.
Broaddrick recalled incident occurred in the spring of 1978 and that she had stayed in the Camelot Hotel. Records show Broaddrick attended a nursing home meeting at the Camelot Hotel in Little Rock on April 25, 1978. The Clinton White House would not respond to requests for Clinton's official schedule for the date, but news reports suggest that he was in Little Rock that day, with no official commitments in the morning.
Three weeks later Broaddrick attended an event where the Clintons would be in attendance at the home of a local dentist. Broaddrick said she was “in denial,” and felt guilty, thinking that she had given Clinton the wrong idea by letting him into her room. When she arrived she says, her friend who had picked the Clintons up from the airport told her that Hillary Clinton had asked if she would be at the event. Broaddrick says Clinton did not speak to her at the event, but his wife Hillary approached her, took her hand, and said 'I just want you to know how much Bill and I appreciate what you do for him.” When Broaddrick moved her hand away, she says, Mrs. Clinton held on to her and said, "Do you understand? Everything that you do." Broaddrick says she felt nauseated and left the gathering. Broaddrick says she interpreted the incident as Mrs. Clinton thanking her for keeping quiet.
In 1984, Broaddrick's nursing facility was adjudged the best in the state, which brought a congratulatory official letter from the governor. On the bottom was a handwritten note from Clinton, saying, "I admire you very much." Broaddrick said that in 1991, Clinton called her out of a state nursing standards meeting to try to apologize. In response to his apologies, as she told The Washington Post, "I told him to go to hell, and I walked off". Darden also attended the meeting, and said she saw Broaddrick talking to Clinton in the hallway.
Lisa Myers if NBC, who conducted the Dateline interview, added she had no reason to doubt the veracity of Broadderick's accusations.
as Rhodes Scholar
An instance of media coverup, or failing to ask the right questions while promoting the Clintons and their careers is illustrated in Clinton's time at Oxford University.
The earliest known incident of a reported rape is from 1969 while at Oxford in England on the Rhodes Scholarship program. As is common knowledge, women's rights, prosecution of offenders, and protection for rape victims in 1969 were not what they are today.
The prestigious Rhodes Scholarship is an elite program intended to cement Anglo-American relations and train tomorrows world leaders. Clinton was recommended for the program in 1968 by his Georgetown Professor Carol Quigley and his political mentor, the notorious segregationist Senator J. William Fulbright. It's a two-year program. Clinton received a draft deferment from conscription into the US Army during the Vietnam war for his enrollment in the program. It has been stated that 99% of all Rhodes Scholars graduate, the only cause of failing to graduate being death. Dropping out, or being thrown out, is/was virtuslly unheard of.
Eileen Wellstone is an English woman who came forward saying Clinton raped her in 1969 after she had met him at a pub near the University. A retired State Department employee confirmed that he spoke with the family. The employee said he believed the story of Miss Wellstone.
"There was no doubt in my mind that this young woman had suffered severe emotional trauma, But we were under tremendous pressure to avoid the embarrassment of having a Rhodes Scholar charged with rape." The State Department official who investigated the incident said Clinton's interests appeared to be drinking, drugs and sex, not studies. "I came away from the incident with the clear impression that this was a young man who was there to party, not study."
The victim's family declined to pursue the case; Wellstone re-confirmed the incident in 1999, but asked to be left alone.
In his book, Unlimited Access, former FBI agent Gary Aldrich reported that Clinton left Oxford University for a "European Tour" in 1969 and was told by University officials that he was no longer welcome there. Aldrich said Clinton's academic record at Oxford was lackluster.
Having been thrown out of Oxford, Clinton lost his draft deferment. Clinton entered Oxford in October 1968, according to David Maraniss, and received a draft induction in late July 1969. Yet the focus of news reporting in the 1992 presidential election was on championing Clinton as a 'Rhodes Scholar' while never asking how it was possible for a Rhodes Scholar with a draft deferment to receive a draft notice. The issue focused on his failure to report for induction rather than the fact that he was not a Rhodes Scholar, that he had been thrown out of Oxford, or the reason for being thrown out.
Most cited by name in this section of assault victims are of women who have spoken about the crimes they've suffered, although some have been intimidated into silence after going public. Others remain fearful to come forward.
In 1972, a twenty-two-year-old woman told Yale University’s campus police that she was sexually assaulted by Bill Clinton, and although no charges were filed, a retired policeman confirmed the incident to Capitol Hill Blue. The woman herself was also tracked down and confirmed it, though she elected to stay anonymous.
In 1974 a female student at the University of Arkansas complained that then law school instructor Bill Clinton tried to prevent her from leaving his office during a conference, groping her and forcing his hand inside her blouse. Although she complained to her faculty advisor, who confronted Clinton, the complaint again failed to go anywhere. The student left the school shortly after the incident, and more recently confirmed the incident. Several former students also confirmed the incident in confidential interviews and also said there were other reports of Clinton attempting to force himself on female students.
Arkansas state troopers assigned to protect Clinton have knowledge of at least seven other complaints from women who said Clinton forced himself on them sexually or attempted to do so.
A Little Rock legal secretary named Carolyn Moffet claimed that in 1979, she met the governor at a political fundraiser and shortly afterward received an invitation to meet him in a hotel room. She was escorted there by a state trooper. When she arrived he was sitting on a couch wearing an undershirt and nothing else, and angrily assaulted her. She was able to escape before being raped. Moffet received threatening phone calls. “He said that people who crossed the governor usually regretted it and that if I knew what was good for me I’d forget that it ever happened...I haven’t forgotten it. You don’t forget crude men like that.”
Elizabeth Ward Gracen, a former Miss Arkansas who won the Miss America crown in 1982 told friends she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won her state crown. Clinton media surrogates publicly hype and boast of Clinton's manliness and machismo for his sexual conquest if Miss America.
An Arkansas state employee named Paula Corbin filed a sexual harassment case against Clinton after she said the governor exposed himself and demanded sex in a Little Rock hotel room. President Clinton finally settled the case with Paula Corbin in 1998 with an $850,000 cash payment.
Sandra Allen James, a former Washington, DC, political fundraiser said Clinton invited her to his hotel room when he was in Washington in 1991, pinned her against the wall and stuck his hand up her dress. She says she screamed loud enough for the Arkansas state trooper stationed outside the hotel suite to bang on the door and ask if everything was alright. Then, she said, Clinton released her and she fled the room. When she reported the incident to her boss, he advised her to keep her mouth shut if she wanted to keep working. ‘’My husband and children deserve better than that..I wasn’t raped, but I was trapped in a hotel room for a brief moment by a boorish man...I got away. He tried calling me several times after that, but I didn’t take his phone calls. Then he stopped. I guess he moved on.” She said she learned other women had similar stories during Clinton’s 1992 presidential run. She has since married and left Washington and retreated from public view.
Christy Zercher, a flight attendant on Clinton’s campaign plane in 1992, reported that he exposed himself to her, groped her, and made explicit sexual remarks. A video filmed on board the plane by ABC News showed an obviously drunken Clinton with his hand on intimate parts of another young flight attendant. Zercher said later in an interview that White House attorney Bruce Lindsey tried to pressure her into not going public about the assault.
Kathleen Willey was a volunteer at the White House when Clinton grabbed her, fondled her, and pressed her hand against himself during an Oval Office meeting in November, 1993. Willey, who told her story in a 60 Minutes interview, became a target of a White House–directed smear campaign after she went public. In 1998, just before Willey was to testify in the Paula Jones trial, Willey had a disturbing encounter where she was approached by a jogger near her home. The complete stranger asked her menacing questions about her children, naming them by name. According to Willey, "I'll never forget that look in his eyes . . . He just looked at me and he said, 'You're just not getting the message, are you?'" On Hardball in 1999, MSNBC host Chris Matthews identified the mysterious jogger as Cody Shearer.
The other encounters were confirmed with more than 30 interviews with retired Arkansas state employees, former state troopers and former Yale and University of Arkansas students. Like others, they refused to go public because of fears of retaliation from the Clinton White House and smesr machine.
Peter Baker in The Breach: Inside the Impeachment and Trial of William Jefferson Clinton, which the Washington Post describes as the definitive account of the impeachment saga, reported that in the files of the independent prosecutor lawyers had collected the names of 21 different women. Baker noted
“One woman was alleged to have been asked by Clinton to give him oral sex in a car while he was the state attorney general (a claim she denied). A former Arkansas state employee said that during a presentation, then-Governor Clinton walked behind her and rubbed his pelvis up against her repeatedly. A woman identified as a third cousin of Clinton’s supposedly told her drug counselor during treatment in Arkansas that she was abused by Clinton when she was baby-sitting at the Governor’s Mansion in Little Rock.”
On November 21, 2014, columnist Joan Vennochi of the a Boston Globe wrote, “Rape allegations hurt Bill Cosby but sail past Bill Clinton.”
“Power—who has it, who doesn’t, and how it can for years insulate the holder of it—is the common thread between Cosby, Clinton, and their accusers,” Vennochi wrote. Clinton apologists, surrogates, sycophants, and spin-meisters srgur their public policies are more important than his private failings.
“Meanwhile, the Clinton spin machine did its best to portray his accusers as ‘nuts or sluts,’ ...against women who dare to hold men accountable for their actions,” Vennochi wrote.
Defends a pedophile
The next job after the Children's Defense Fund the self described 'defender of children' handled was the case of a 41-year-old man who raped a 12-year-old girl. The rapist, facing 30 years to life in prison, Hillary plea bargained down to time served - two months in county jail - by attacking the victim who was to young to testify in a court of law to defend herself.
In court documents Hillary wrote to the judge about the young victim as:
|“||emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing...children in early adolescence tend to exaggerate or romanticize sexual experiences and that adolescents in disorganized families, such as the complainant’s, are even more prone to exaggerate behavior.||”|
In 2006 the victim, now an adult heard for the first time Hillary Clinton laughing about her victory in the case. The victim spoke out,
|“||Hillary Clinton took me through hell. ...You took a case of mine in ’75, you lied on me… I realize the truth now, the heart of what you’ve done to me. And you are supposed to be for women? You call that for women, what you done to me? And I hear you on tape laughing. ... she lied like a dog on me. I think she was trying to do whatever she could do to make herself look good...||”|
Mrs. Clinton knew the child rapist to be guilty, and joked about it. Clinton mainstream surrogates, apologists, and sycophants spin the episode to prove how 'tough minded', 'dedicated, and 'fair' she is.
In 2014 Hillary Clinton again lied about the case claiming she asked to be relieved.
When the Clinton's left the White House in 2001, Bill became a friend and business associate with a character known in the media as 'the billionaire pervert'. His new friend is involved in a child sex trafficking ring. He is a registered sex offender for sex crimes involving children.
Clinton's pedophile friend and associate, Jeffrey 'Joe' Epstein, is a donor to the Clinton Foundation. He began making donations shortly after his arrest on child sex charges. Epstein received a relatively light sentence in view of the charges against him. Epstein has settled lawsuits with 33 of his child victims. Other suits are still pending. Epstein is said to have provided minor girls for Prince Andrew. When the Palm Beach Florida police seized Epstein's contact book, 21 different phone numbers and email addresses for Clinton machine operatives were discovered, including the personal cell number for Bill Clinton, and numbers for Bill's flunky Doug Band and Hillary's flunky Cheryl Mills.
Epstein owns property in Manhattan, Palm Beach and the Virgin Islands where the child molestation acts are said to have taken place. Seized flight logs in the investigation reveal Clinton flew on Epstein's private plane 18 times. It has been established some of these flights were to Epstein's Virgin Islsnds retreat. A woman who victims name as procurring underage girls is s donor to the Hiilary Clinton Presidential campaign and attended Chelsea Clinton's wedding in 2010.
In 2007 former Whitewater prosecutor Ken Starr, whom critics accuse of whitewashing the Vince Foster investigation, defended Epstein from a second conviction of having sex with a 14 year old minor. Starr was forced out of his position as president of Baylor University in May 2016 for mishandling another sex scandal.
Bill and Hillary Clinton are known for there cynical manipulation of Black voters and pandering to "white working class, hard-working white" nativist sentiment. Reminiscent of her famous "bring them to heel" speech, while discussing police shootings Hillary Clinton said, "We have got to rein in what is absolutely inexplicable" without bothering to explain what is inexplicable.
Hillary's racism runs deep. The night Bill Clinton lost his bid for a Congressional seat in 1974 and disappointing their immediate personel ambitions, Hillary blamed the loss on campaign manager Paul Fray. "She called me everything but a white man," Fray explained to the BBC. Tensions escalated. Then she called him a "F***ing Jew bastard." The Cinton's of course deny it but five separate surving witnesses corroborate each other in detail. The incident was first reported in a book published by Harper Collins in 2000 entitled, State of a Union: Inside the Complex Marriage of Bill and Hillary Clinton.
The New Jim Crow
Under the Clintons, more the 250,000 African Americans were imprisoned in the United States than under President Reagan, a fact for which she takes credit for. Cumulatively since the Clinton's passed their crime bill, 2.5 million adult black males—more than 10% of the population—have been incarcerated leaving untold damage on black families.
Hillary's divisiveness and hate is targeted at a diverse group of people. Hillary has publicly advocated treating minority youth like dogs, has made mocking and offensive comments about Jews and retarded children, and has called common American citizens deplorables. These sentiments have been confirmed by Hillary's campaign chair, Mr. John Podesta, and her campaign manager, Robby Mook. According to all major, reputable sources, Hillary Clinton and/or her organization and its surrogates started the birther movement to discredit Obama. Her declining health and criminal investigation became an issue in her 2016 presidential campaign.
The Clintons call Jesse Jackson that "Goddamn n****r" behind his back. Jackson refused to release his delegates in 1984 to Gary Hart, Clinton's old boss from the McGovern campaign of 1972. Jackson, the first African-American to win states in a major party primary, questioned the disparity between his vote total and delegate count, but even Hart sided with the DNC's rigging the primary rules. In 1988 Jackson selected Ron Brown as his chief negotiator at the 1988 Democratic National Convention. Brown went on to serve as DNC Chairman and Commerce Secretary until he died in a plane crash.
Democratic Leadership Council
The Democratic Leadership Council (DLC) was a racist organization formed by remnants of the McGovern and Hart campaigns - less the Rainbow Coalition. By 1992 it had taken over the DNC. Democratic strategists sought to distance themselves from the civil rights movement and begin pushing the "centrist" candidacy of Bill Clinton.
That fact that 30 year old allegations of sexual asssult and improprieties are hurled at Bill Cosby with a devastating effect on his life and career while Bill Clinton is held up as a paragon of manhood and public service by the media and judicial system is a testament of the bigotry and racism of the mainstream media and their supporters. Rumors persist that the Clinton's have effectively blackmailed Barack Obama to drop thd email investigation and for his active support in the 2016 presidential campaign.
Voting rights violations
In Arkansas, the Clinton administration was sued several times by blacks and Hispanics for violations of the 1965 Voting Rights Act and lost every case. 10 years into their grip on Arkansas the United States Supreme Court ruled
violations of the fourteenth or fifteenth amendment justifying equitable relief have occurred in Arkansas.
In May 1990, the district court turned to those claims, holding that "the State of Arkansas has committed a number of constitutional violations of the voting rights of black citizens." In particular, the court determined that the "State has systematically and deliberately enacted new majority-vote requirements for municipal offices, in an effort to frustrate black political success in elections traditionally requiring only a plurality to win." In 1990...Devotion to majority rule for local offices lay dormant as long as the plurality system produced white office-holders. But whenever black candidates used this system successfully -- and victory by a plurality has been virtually their only chance of success in at-large elections in majority-white cities – the response was swift and certain. Laws were passed in an attempt to close off this avenue of black political victory...This series of laws represents a systematic and deliberate attempt to reduce black political opportunity. Such an attempt is plainly unconstitutional. It replaces a system in which blacks could and did succeed, with one in which they almost certainly cannot. The inference of racial motivation is inescapable.
In more than one thousand legislative elections, the Arkansas delta region sent not one black to the legislature. In 1988 the federal district court forced a change to the system in Crittenden County that watered down the presence of a large number of black voters.
The case began when blacks in Crittenden County filed a voting rights lawsuit attacking the county's at-large system for electing two members to the Arkansas House. The suit contended that the system deprived black voters of a chance to elect a black to the state assembly.
The evidence at trial was indeed overwhelming that the Voting Rights Act had been violated. Plaintiffs offered plenty of proof of monolithic voting along racial lines, intimidation of black voters and candidates, other official acts that made voting harder for blacks. A panel of 3 judges ordered Clinton, the Attorney General, and Secretary of State to redraw the boundaries to give maximum strength to black voters.
Local press reports in Arkansas from the late 1980s paint an ugly picture of the Clinton administration's attempts to intimidate black voters. In her 1998 memoir Lift Every Voice, former U.S Justice Department Civil Rights Division nominee Lani Guinier revealed that Clinton's record on race in Arkansas was so bad she was forced to take legal action. "As a staff lawyer for the NAACP Legal Defense and Education Fund [LDF], I had sued Gov. Clinton over Arkansas's deputy voter registration statute." A deputy voter registrar is someone authorized to register voters.
Guinier wrote, "In the late 1980s, in a particularly tense meeting in southeastern Arkansas - a section of the Mississippi Delta region where antebellum social relations are still in many respects the order of the day," Dayna Cunningham, a civil rights lawyer, "were one of a handful of black people there to discuss remedies for a highly contentious LDF voting rights suit. The meeting turned sour when one of the local whites demanded to know why, in his view, the whites were always made to pay for others' problems. Other whites in the group began to echo his charge...Bill Clinton, the lead defendant in the case, took to the podium to respond. In a tone of resignation, Clinton said, 'We have to pay because we lost,'" the inference being the loss of the Civil War as well as the Clintons loss in the Supreme Court.
"Clinton had irresponsibly pandered to the backwards feeling of the white constituency," said Cunningham.
No good deed goes unpunished of course, so Guinier was not without her own problems for having unfortunately crossed paths with the Clintons, beginning at Yale. Three years after the ruckus in Arkansas President Clinton nominated her as Deputy Attorney General for Civil Rights. But the Clinton surrogates were lying in wait for her. A media smear campaign not only distorted her views, but in many cases presented them as the exact opposite. The New York Times, which ordinarily presents the Clintons as the wonders of an age, ran an op-ed highly critical of Clinton's appointment, alleging Guinier was in favor of “segregating black voters in black-majority districts.” The Washington Post, again no friend of conservatives, twisted Guiniers advocacy of proportional representation into a vision of “a society in which a minority can impose its will on the majority.”
Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting says of the ambush and firestorm that surrounded Guinier's nomination:
there was also an ideological agenda at work: promoting Clinton’s media-celebrated shift “back to the center.” ... To make her a proper sacrificial offering, however, the establishment media had to reinvent Guinier — transforming a sophisticated advocate of racial reconciliation and participatory democracy into a sinister, race-baiting enemy of the American Way.
The Democrats held both Houses of Congress and the presidency. Guinier's nomination, if the Clintons were serious about it should have been easy. She had been Hillary snd Bill's classmate at Yale. It was classic Clintonism: destroying the life of a friend and who was an advocate of racial reconciliation, painting the American people as racist, and promoting themselves. George Will, it has been said, was too stupid and too lazy to actually read her writtings. As Mike Klonsky noted, when the liberal lions of the Democratically controlled Senate, such as Ted Kennedy and even Carole Moseley Braun stepped away, now the Clintons could turn a message of reconciliation into repudiation in front of the whole nation.
What's a little misunderstanding among friends? Guinier said she felt betrayed by Clinton, whom she considered a friend since their days together at Yale Law School, and was angered when he called her "anti-democratic," - the person who protected voting rights of African-Americans despite Clinton's fight against it - in a nationally televised address announcing he was scuttling her nomination.
Rep. Ben McGee
In 1988 the U.S. Supreme Court ruled Clinton wrongfully tried to overturn the election of a black state representative, Mr. Ben McGee, and replace him with a white Democrat Clinton handpicked. The case grew out of the suit against Clinton to win voting rights for the people of Crittenden County.
Robert 'Say' MacIntosh
Robert 'Say' MacIntosh is a civil rights activist who the Arkansas Democrat newspaper named Arkansan of the Year in the late 1970s for his charitable work with children in Little Rock's housing projects. MacIntosh unsuccessfully ran for public office under Arkansas's racial gerrymanderring and minority voter suppression laws of the Clinton era, including as Lieutant Governor in 1980. He considered challenging Bill Clinton in the 1986 Democratic gubernatorial primary, but backed out when another African-American candidate, former anti-poverty agency head W. Dean Goldsby, filed on the last day.
A tree was ceremoniously planted on the Arkansas capitol grounds in the Clinton years on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day to honor Dr. King. McIntosh showed up the next day and chopped it down in front of the press, and commented, "No black man was invited to be present for the tree planting. I'm cutting it down till blacks are invited to be part of the political process in Little Rock." Wikipedia says "few debate that he has been a major part of local color in Arkansas."
MacIntosh publicized allegations Bill Clinton fathered an out of wedlock child named Danney Williams. When Bill Clinton was in Little Rock, McIntosh would distribute leaflets within a five block area to raise money for the child's upbringing. He had frequent face-to-face confrontations with Gov. Clinton over child support. Clinton privately referred to MacIntosh with aides using the "n" word.
The story resurfaced during the 2008 primaries, only this time the denials weren't so strong and adopted a more forgiving attitude. Many blacks and Obama supporters were put off by the mainstresm media spin and questioned the untimely death of Ron Brown. Even the Washington Post noticed the racial undercurrent in Hillary Clinton's campaign.
The death of Ron Brown remains a contoversial subject among African-Americans. Ron Brown was the first black Secretary of Commerce who died in the crash of Air Force Two. The crash occurred one week before Brown was slated to give testimony in the Clinton campaign finance scandal, among other scandals.
Confederate Flag Day
The Arkansas Legislature's Act 116 of 1987 designated the star above the word "Arkansas" on the state flag as a commemoration of the Confederacy, signed into law by Gov. Clinton, as well as annual proclamations for Confederate Flag Day.
In April 1985 Clinton signed Act 985 into law, making the birthdates of Martin Luther King Jr. and Robert E. Lee, General of the Confederate army, state holidays on the same day. The coded message sent to white constituents could not have be clearer.
Black lives don't matter
On the eve of the New Hampshire primary in 1992, Bill Clinton took off from the campaign trail to sign the death warrant and oversee the execution of a retarded black man, Ricky Ray Rector. Recktor, who had been lobotomized, was mentally incompetent and unable to understand the charges against him.  "It was like executing a child," the prison chaplain said. Hillary, the master strategist of the Clinton's rise, fearing the Willie Horton syndrome which torpedoed Michael Dukakis in 1988 and the 'monkey business' which destroyed Gary Hart as well, still defended the execution in 2016.
Hillary was at his side when Bill Clinton raised mandatory sentencing guidelines which disproportionately sent Blacks to prison, giving the United States the highest mass incarceration rate in the world. The Clinton's championed the “three strikes you're out” law, passed a crime bill that created dozens of new federal capital crimes, mandated life sentences for some three-time offenders, and authorized more than $16 billion for more state prisons. By the time the Clinton's left office in 2001, the United States had the highest rate of incarceration in the world. Human Rights Watch reported that in seven states, African Americans constituted 80 to 90 percent of all drug offenders even though they were no more likely than whites to use or sell illegal drugs. Prison admissions for drug offenses reached a level in 2000 for African Americans more than 26 times the level they had been under Ronald Reagan.
In late 2015, while several American cities smoldered in riots over police shootings, Hillary Clinton had several prison industry lobbyists working as fundraisers on her campaign. The fundraiser-lobbyists worked for the Corrections Corporation of America and Geo Group, which also run most of the immigrant detention centers.
Racial profiling Hispanics
The Clintons instituted racial profiling of Latinos as drug dealers in 1988. Specifically, the troopers were authorized to stop and search cars driven by Hispanics, especially those with Texas license plates. Again, the Clinton's Criminal Apprehension Program was challenged in federal court and ruled unconstitutional. But the program went on anyway with further destruction of civil liberties when the Clinton's authorized state troopers to stop and search any car regardless of race.
Roberto Garcia de Posada, executive director of the Hispanic Business Roundtable, cited the fact that Clinton was "a strong supporter of racial profiling against Hispanics," and thst they do not have "the moral authority to lead a national campaign on this issue." The Clintons need to "apologize to all those Hispanics who suffered this 'morally indefensible' practice".
A Black Lives Matter activist confront Hillary Clinton in 2016 about the Clinton's history of racism. In January 2016 Salon published an article on the dirty little secret among the liberal intelligentsia no one wants to talk about: the Clinton's rise and success has been based on stoking racial fears. Stan Greenberg conducted the focus groups that dictated the Clinton's daily buzzwords and talking points to provide the fodder and fuel the Clinton's lived and died on. Greenberg's work produced results claiming the Democratic party was too identified with Jesse Jackson and minorities to speak for 'average Americans' and it needed to appeal to white working class swing voters.
Perhaps nothing reveals the cold, cruel, calculated and hateful divisiveness in the heart of the woman than her comment to Sam Donaldson on ABC's Prime Time Live that Gennifer Flowers was the daughter of Willie Horton. Intended as a throwaway line, with all the facts in now - that it was a lie and she knew it was a lie - we see the cynical manipulation of people, particularly those in the civil rights and women's movements, and her incipient predations.
In 1992 for the first time in nearly half a century the party platform made no mention of redressing racial injustice. Through triangulation and a policy of 'get tuff on crime', the Clinton's sought to repudiate and distance themselves from the Democratic party's commitment to the struggles of African-Americans. The Clinton's formulated a crime bill purportedly to 'put 100,000 new cops on the street'. Hillary became one of the chief spokespersons referring to black teens as dogs.
|“||They are not just gangs of kids anymore. They are often the kinds of kids that are called ‘super-predators.’ No conscience, no empathy. We can talk about why they ended up that way but first we have to bring them to heel.||”|
In the 2008 presidential primaries, the Clinton's were back at it: fostering racial fear and paranoia, which by now seemed to be the regular program of the Democratic Leadership Council. They tried to marginalize Obama as the black candidate with comparisons to Jesse Jackson emphasizing Hillary's 'wide appeal': "Sen. Obama's support among working, hard-working Americans, white Americans, is weakening again", Hillary told USA Today. She mocked and ridiculed Obama's fitness to lead on his no first strike nuclear pledge saying, "I don't believe that any president should make any blanket statements with respect to the use or nonuse of nuclear weapons," whereas two months earlier she promised to nuke Iran. She stayed in the race even after it became apparent she lost, according to her, only because Obama might be assassinated.
As heir to the New Deal tradition and key to the New England donor base, Sen. Ted Kennedy's blessing on the candidate for the 2008 Democratic presidential nomination was vital. The Clinton's also were seeking bona fides among liberals and the civil rights movement. Clinton said of Obama, "that boy would have been carrying our bags and getting us coffee a few years ago". Kennedy was offended by Clinton's racism and refused to give Hillary the endorsement.
- See: Pizzagate
In 2010, Bill Clinton, through the Clinton Foundation, worked for the release of 10 adults who had been arrested transporting 33 Haitian children abducted from their families across the border to the Dominican Republic.
African sex slaves
Again, this advocate of women and children's rights was asked repeatedly in 2011 to designate Boko Haram as a terrorist organization after the group bombed the United Nations headquarters in Abuja. Secretary Clinton's State Department refused, despite requests coming from the U.S. Justice Department, the FBI, the CIA, and numerous Senators and Congressmen. In May 2012, Justice Department official Lisa Monaco wrote to the State Department to urge Clinton to designate Boko Haram as a terrorist organization. The following month, Gen. Carter Ham, the chief of U.S. Africa Command, said that Boko Haram provided a ‘safe haven’ for al Qaeda in the Maghreb (al Qaeda in North Africa) and was likely sharing explosives and funds with the group.
The American counterterrorism agencies were asking for the legal authority to begin countering Boko Haram. Boko Haram is now an Islamic State province but at the time it held allegiance to al Qaeda. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, at the behest of French and British corporate interests was in negotiation with several al Qaeda affiliates - al Qaeda in the Maghreb, the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group, and Ansar al Shariah - to destabilize Muammar Gaddafi in Libya at the time and didn't want to antagonize or alienate her allies.
Birth of the birther movement
Hillary Clinton's 2008 campaign team began spreading Islamophobic rumors that Obama was a Muslim schooled in a madrassa as a child in Indonesia. Clinton advisor Sidney Blumenthal, working through his son, Max Blumenthal, was the origin of the rumors that Barack Hussein Obama was a Muslim in order to stir up fear among the electorate which was intended to discredit Obama and work to Hillary's benefit.
It began with People United Means Action (PUMA), a group of Hillary Clinton supporters who not only opposed Barack Obama's nomination, but then went on to oppose his Presidency. PUMA members pointed to charges that the media directed sexism and misogyny at Clinton during the primary campaign and expressed anger at Democratic Party leaders' failure to speak out against that or otherwise respond appropriately.
- Main article Hillary Clinton Senate career
In preparation for her Senate bid, Bill Clinton offered clemency to members of the Armed Forces of National Liberation (FALN) terrorist group  to curry favor with radical Puerto Rican voters among the New York electorate. The FALN bombed the historic Fraunces Tavern in Manhattan, killing four people in 1975. Over a six-year period, the group claimed responsibility for more than 100 bombings that took six lives and injured some 130 people.
Illegal fundraising, 2000
In January 2006 Hillary Clinton's New York Senate 2000 campaign was fined by the FEC for failing to accurately report $721,895 in contributions.
Illegal fundraising, 2007
Norman Hsu was a 'HillRaiser', someone who brought in more than $860,000 for her 2008 presidential campaign, and co-hosted a $1 million fundraiser in Beverly Hills. Hsu had been convicted of defrauding investors of over $1 million in 1992 and had a fugitive warrant out for over 15 years at the time. Hillary had been warned about the source of the contributions earlier, but only returned the money after the scandal became public.
Secretary of State
- Main article Hillary Clinton Secretary of State
As Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was empowered to approve or reject commercial arms sales to foreign governments based upon a broad range of reasons, from national security considerations to human rights concerns. This often brought her into a legal and ethical conflict of interest with donors to the Clinton Foundation.
Sen. Elizabeth Warren has also criticized the foreign corporations that donate cash to the Clinton Foundation, citing "a French company", the Veolia Group, "that sued Egypt after Egypt raised its minimum wage.” Veolia contributed between $50,000 and $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation. Warren criticized Philip Morris, part of the Altria group, another Clinton Foundation donor. And “a Swedish company", Vattenfall, a state-owned Swedish utility; the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency has contributed between $1 million and $10 million.
She was a staunch advocate of American boots on the ground in Syria and Libya. She has promised, if elected President, greater intervention, and the use of nuclear weapons against Iran if Iran were to launch a nuclear attack against Israel.
Clinton later admitted to having emailed over 100 government officials, including President Obama, through her personal email account.
The Hillary Clinton Doctrine of smart power
- High tech surveillance, blackmail, and violations of international law.
After being rejected for the top leadership of her party in 2008, the 62-year-old Clinton tenaciously held onto a quest for power, releasing her convention delegates and being granted the position of Secretary of State. Neither Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, or George W. Bush were particularly qualified in the area of foreign affairs, but in the Democratic party a resume that includes reforming Arkansas public schools, receiving an appointment based on nepotism to squander tens of millions of dollars for a federal healthcare study program that never took shape, or serving as a non-distinct Senator with no tangible accomplishments qualifies a person to hold a high level position in a time of international crisis that neither they, nor their boss, understand anything about.
'Don't do stupid stuff' was President Obama's instructions to Hillary, the mantra being that George W. Bush was 'stupid', and therefore anything that departed from the policies of G.W. Bush was 'smart'. From this evolved Hillary's doctrine of 'smart power', overthrowing regimes with weapons supplied by donors to the Clinton Foundation without putting U.S. boots on the ground and unleashing millions of refugees worldwide.
All this 'smart power' needed a formal name; in recent decades several President's had 'doctrines' named after themselves - the Nixon Doctrine, the Carter Doctrine, the Bush Doctrine; Bill Clinton was cheated, he never had any interest in foreign policy and little impact, so now it was time for a 'Clinton Doctrine', that is, the 'Hillary Clinton Doctrine' formulated by a Secretary of State that she could ride into the White House with. Thus began the quest to overthrow a U.S. ally as a favor to foreign donors to the Clintons. President Obama woke up too late to see how he had been used and manipulated to bring about a massive humanitarian crisis, and the damage Hillary Clinton's machinations have done to his presidency and legacy.
All in all, the team of President Obama and Secretary Clinton has been a disaster for the world. Teaming up support for the 2016 Presidential election as loyal Democrats is a farce; they already are blaming each other for the hundreds of thousands dead, and the 2,000,000 refugees who have flooded across Europe just since 2014. And they most assuredly will continue to blame each other in their memoirs. A skeptic may say it doesn't matter, Middle Easterners don't vote in U.S. elections; but a skeptic might also have no problem voting for a leader with no conscience. The world is now in the midst of a serious displaced persons refugee crisis, the most serious since the end of World War II in 1945.
Nuclear armed dictators such as Kim Jong-un witnessed how Gaddafi had been lied to and double-crossed by Secretary Clinton and her consortium. Decades of negotiation were lost with him, his father, and his grandfather, to persuade North Korea to give up its WMD, nukes and ballistic missile programs, return to the community of 'civilized nations', and to live in peace and harmony by accepting the word of the United States chief negotiator, the Secretary of State. When North Korea illegally tested an above-ground nuclear device in January 2016 it specifically cited the fate of Gaddafi as to why it needs a nuclear deterrent.
The brave new world Hillary built in Libya soon descended into chaos. The irascible jihadi elements Hillary and Obama supported turned their U.S. supplied weapons on American territory, the Embassy at Benghazi. Hillary's 'moderate rebels' -- al-Qaeda in the Maghreb and the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group—killed the American Ambassador reportedly in the same fashion Gaddafi had been murdered. All this was occurring on American soil only 56 days prior to the 2012 Presidential election where the slogan was "Bin Laden is dead, GM is alive, and al Qaeda is on the run." The deceptive narrative denying America had been attacked was issued by Hillary Clinton at nearly the precise time Ambassador Christopher Stevens was viciously murdered.
The Libyan fiasco stiffened the resolve of Vladimir Putin. Putin did not veto the U.N. Security Council which passed a 'fig leaf' resolution to give its proponents, Hillary Clinton, Nicolas Sarkozy, David Cameron and Barack Obama an air of legitimacy. Amidst the ensuing chaos they began blaming each other. Once the duplicity and betrayal of the U.S. State Department under Hillary Clinton became obvious, Putin moved to shore up defense of his own allies - Russians residing in the Ukraine and Crimea, and Syrian President Bashar al-Assad. Putin felt betrayed, the U.N. Security Council resolution was only to provide a no-fly zone aircover for the rebels, not an authorization for direct attacks and intervention against Gaddafi's forces as Putin had been assured beforehand.
Iranian nuke deal
The EU Times reported on 30 December 2012 Hillary Clinton had been injured in the crash landing of a C-12 Huron military aircraft 3 weeks prior in the city of Ahvaz, Iran while on a secret mission in preparation of the Iranian nuclear deal and lifting sanctions. The report was ciculated among Hillary's staffers who joking referred to it as a conspiracy theory until Les Horn responded to Anthony Milavic on 3 January 2013,
Anthony -- FYI. The report appears to be credible. Les
Reports say upon landing the plane encountered "extreme turbulence" causing it to leave the runway where its main landing gear then collapsed. Within seconds Iranian emergency and security personal responded freeing the victims, including Secretary Clinton who was reportedly unconscious and "bleeding profusely."
The EU Times noted, "US media reports state that Secretary Clinton will return to work next week after her having suffered what they describe as a "nasty bout with stomach flu" and a "concussion" which have kept her missing from public view the past three weeks. The Debkafile confirmed these reports.
Hillary Clinton refused to place Boko Haram on the State Department's list of foreign terrorist organizations in 2011, after the group bombed the UN headquarters in Abuja. The refusal came despite the urging of the Justice Department, the FBI, the CIA, and over a dozen Senators and Congressmen. Placing Boko Haram on the State Department's terrorist list would then give legal authority to the CIA or FBI to act. At the time, Hillary was deeply involved in negotiations with and efforts to arm various Al Qaeda entities to overthrow Gaddafi and Assad.
Boko Haram, a terrorist group numbering 15,000 in three countries of West Africa, has murdered at least 20,000 people and displaced another 2.6 million. Boko Haram in 2011 was affiliated with Al Qaeda in the Maghreb; by 2017 it had the Islamic States' largest number of members.
In 2014 Boko Haram kidnapped 276 Black African Christian girls and has sold them into slavery, reports indicate.
Saudi Arabia and the Clinton Foundation
By the end of the decade the Clinton Foundation received millions from an organization known as the Friends of Saudi Arabia. With the theft of government records, and the admission Hillary scrubbed the server, the exact extent of a conflict of interest and other violations of law at present is unclear. 
As Secretary of State, the Clinton Foundation accepted donations from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, where rape victims are regularly flogged. In 2015, a 19-year-old woman who was the victim of a violent gang rape was sentenced to 200 lashes and six months in jail after found guilty of being “indecent” at the time of the attack. Saudi law dictates a woman must have a male escort in public. She originally was sentenced to 90 lashes; on appeal the sentence was more than doubled to 200 lashes and six months in jail after found guilty of indecency and exposing the case in the media.
While homosexuality is punishable by death under certain circumstances, this particular active Clinton donor at the present time is seeking to increase the frequency at which executions of gays is carried out. The Saudi judicial system blames Social media for causing an increase in 'deliberate' acts of homosexuality. As of the first half of 2016, there were 35 people on death row in Saudi Arabia for sodomy.
As Sec. Clinton approved weapons transfers, both Saudi Arabia Boeing aircraft made donations to the Clinton Foundation. The Washington Post revealed that a Boeing lobbyist was also working as a fundraiser in the early stages of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign.
Boeing F15 fighters
Early in her tenure the $29.4 Billion sale and upgrades of Boeing F15 fighter aircraft was a 'top priority'. The Saudi air campaign in Yemen has been led by American-made F-15 fighter jets. According to the United Nations at least 2,800 civilians have been killed in airstrikes so far. Three facilities supported by Doctors Without Borders have been bombed.
The U.N. Secretary General has decried “intense airstrikes in residential areas and on civilian buildings in Sanaa, including the chamber of commerce, a wedding hall, and a center for the blind,” and has warned that reports of cluster bombs being used in populated areas “may amount to a war crime due to their indiscriminate nature.”
European migrant crisis
- Main article: European migrant crisis
The Libyan Civil War and Syrian War, the legacies of President Barack Hussein Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton's failed "Arab Spring" foreign policy — which according to their own public pronouncements was supposed to overthrow corrupt secular dictators and establish democracies by arming and assisting anti-democratic Islamists — resulted in attacks on gays and women, mass beheadings, wholesale slaughter, and a tsunami in excess of 6 million homeless migrants, refugees, asylum seekers, and jihadis invading Europe.
One major factor in Brexit is the European refugee crisis, causing Britain to tighten its borders. Over 2 million Muslims settled in Germany - 4 times larger than Germany's standing military, in 2015 as a result of Hillary's call for "Assad must go." Nearly one million natural born citizens of their homeland left Germany at the same time.
2016 Presidential election campaign
- Main article: 2016 Hillary Clinton presidential campaign
- See also: Presidential Election 2016, Clinton donors in the Panama Papers, Hillary Clinton email scandal, and Bill and Hillary Clinton and racism, Clinton attacks on women
Clinton has held several public offices, and also ran for president in 2008 and 2016. In 2008 she lost to Barack Obama, but she won the democratic nomination in a controversial and contested primary fight over populist Bernie Sanders during the 2016 Presidential Election. Although Clinton won the popular vote 65,853,516 (46.1%) to 62,984,825 (48.2%), Trump won the electoral college vote, 306 to 232, with the incomplete vote count reported.
The Democrat Iowa Caucus was very chaotic, poorly run, and whose results were very questionable. It was reported that the results of 90 precincts, about 5 percent of the vote, went missing.
The Democrat primary was rigged against Bernie Sanders and in favor of Hillary Clinton, and the party was shown to be helping Clinton behind the scenes. In addition, the Democrat primary has "superdelegates", who are made up of party leaders and can vote for whomever they want regardless of what the primary voters want. Even the leftist website Salon Media Group believed the primary was rigged.
Donna Brazile, the interim DNC Chair, shared Democrat primary town hall questions to the Clinton campaign in order to help her win the primary. She continued to deny this fact through February 2017 and blamed Russia for the ordeal.
Clinton talking points emphasized the idea that US intelligence, the same people who brought you the WMD debacle, claim Russia and Putin are responsible for the hack of DNC servers which resulted in the firing of Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz. This presumably would exonerate anyone connected with the DNC or Clinton campaign from complity in the Murder of Seth Rich.
The Democratic National Committee (DNC) emails provided by Wikileaks showed clear collusion between Clinton, mainstream media outlets, and the DNC to smear Bernie Sanders. Thousands of hopeful millennials felt betrayed by the Democratic party. DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz was forced out on the eve of the convention, less than 24 hours after dozens of emails were published by Wikileaks showing her and her staff rigging the primary elections for Hillary Clinton.
Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has offered $20,000 cash reward for the arrest and conviction of Seth Rich's killers or killer, the alleged whistleblower who provided the DNC emails to Wikileaks and was murdered execution style in early July 2016. Hillary says of Assange in an email, "Can't we just drone this guy?" To silence Assange, Wikileaks internet access was cut by the government of Ecuador after the release of Hillary's private paid speech to Goldman Sachs. Wikileaks Director, Prof. Gavin Macfayden, was found dead the following week. Macfayden's death was the third of a close associate of Assange in 6 months.
After a live televised Commander-in-Chief discussion with NBC's Matt Lauer where the questions were said to be agreed upon before hand, Lauer proceed to use the bulk of the time to press Hillary on questions of her controversial email server. When the broadcast was over, Hillary was reported to have f!own into a rage demanding Lauer to be fired. Addressing interim DNC Chair Donna Brazile, Hillary proclaimed,
|“||You stare at the wall like a brain dead buffalo, while letting ******* Lauer get away with this betrayal? Get the **** to work janitoring this mess- do I make myself clear?||”|
Divisive and dismissive comments
Hillary branded half of Trump's supporters as "deplorables" and called them "irredeemable". Her spokeswoman called Roman Catholics "severely backwards" and charging that they don’t know "what the hell they’re talking about."
In late 2012 Hillary was reported to have suffered a concussion. Initial reports suggested it occurred after a "fainting" spell; other reports stated she suffered the concussion on board a C-12 Huron military aircraft which skidded off the runaway while in Iran to jumpstart negotiations on sanctions and the nuke deal. The crash occurred on or about 8 December 2012; Hillary had a public "fainting" spell on 15 December 2012 which then led to reports she suffered a concussion. Reports say she was not hospitalized at that time. In a 24 December email she refers to having a "cracked head."
Illegal fundraising 2016
Per election, an individual donor can contribute $2,700 to any candidate, $10,000 to any state party committee, and (during the 2016 cycle) $33,400 to a national party's main account. These groups can all get together and take a single check from a donor for the sum of those contribution limits — it's legal because the donor cannot exceed the base limit for any one recipient.
State parties however can make unlimited transfers to the national party.
In 2014 the Supreme Court made clear in McCutcheon v. FEC, the Joint Finance Committee (JFC) may not solicit or accept contributions to circumvent base limits, through "earmarks" and "straw men" that are ultimately excessive — there are five separate prohibitions.
Six-figure donations to the Clinton machine either never actually passed through state party accounts or were never actually under state party control, which adds false FEC reporting violations by he Hillary Victory Fund (HVF), state parties, and the DNC to other violations.
Donna Brazile and others admitted that the DNC placed the funds under the Clinton campaign's direct control, a massive breach of campaign finance law.
Democratic donors, knowing the funds would end up with Clinton's campaign, wrote six-figure checks to influence the election — 100 times larger than allowed.
HVF bundled these megagifts and, on a single day, reported transferring money to all participating state parties, some of which would then show up on FEC reports filed by the DNC as transferring the exact same dollar amount on the exact same day to the DNC. Yet not all the state parties reported either receiving or transferring those sums.
It was widely expected that Clinton would win the election, and the elite pollsters and "political insiders" all predicted a massive Clinton victory. At least once, when a poll was released that actually showed Trump leading, Clinton's campaign dismissed it as "bad polling". Instead, Trump won the election in a massive, historical upset, winning even states such as Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin, which a Republican had not won for 20–30 years. The polling and predictions were off dramatically.
A version of Newsweek magazine was printed that reported a Clinton victory, saying "Madam President: Hillary Clinton’s historic journey to the White House", was published and distributed before the election results even came in. It appears that it is procedural and normal to make a copy for both candidates, but Clinton signed a copy of it prior to the election. She later admitted that she did not draft a concession speech.
After the election, The American Spectator reported that on the night of the election, Clinton threw a massive extreme temper tantrum after she had realized she lost the election. According to a Secret Service agent, it was reported that "she began yelling, screaming obscenities, and pounding furniture. She picked up objects and threw them at attendants and staff. She was in an uncontrollable rage." Additionally, it was further reported that she became physical towards John Podesta and Robby Mook, needing to be restrained. This explains why she did not make a concession speech on election night, and why she delayed it the next morning multiple times. Although Clinton had repeatedly claimed that Trump was too "temperamentally unfit" or "irresponsible" to be president, this evidence, and others, shows otherwise.
After condemning Trump's pre-election refusal to accept election results regardless of outcome as a threat to democracy, Clinton donors funded a recount effort only in states Trump won which backfired and netted Trump a gain in popular vote totals. Wealthy donors who contributed over $1 billion to her campaign demanded an accounting for her loss, insisting without an independent, dispassionate review they could not be expected to continue contributing to the Democratic party in the future. The Clinton machine and Obama administrations responded by blaming Vladimir Putin and FBI Director James Comey for the loss rather than mismanagement and poor strategic planning.
Anti-Trump violence and hate crimes
After the election, childish leftists and anarchists, who could not accept the results of the election, strongly protested Trump's victory and committed outrageous and extreme acts of vandalism and violence. Trump supporters were the victims of numerous targeted attacks, brutal violence, and hate crimes. A tech company corporate CEO threatened to murder Donald Trump. The brutal and disturbing anti-Trump hate crimes (or hate crimes closely related to Trump's election) continued to occur into the next year. Democrat leaders, Obama and the Clinton machine refused to condemn the hate and violence. Ads for paid protesters appeared on Craigslist. Many of these protests were likely organized and coordinated, as many protestors were bused in by Coach buses.
Despite these attacks, liberals and leftists only focused on alleged attacks by Trump supporters against minorities and others (the false leftist narrative, although being blatantly false and one-sided, fits their manufactured narrative that Trump supporters are "racist" and "evil" and that leftists are "tolerant" and "forgiving", despite the opposite being true). It was found that despite the number of real anti-Trump attacks, several of the "pro-Trump" attacks were found to be hoaxes.
The shattered Clinton campaign
In April 2017, journalists Jonathan Allen and Amie Parnes released the book Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton's Doomed Campaign revealed that the Clinton campaign was a dysfunctional disaster and that numerous mistakes during the campaign contributed to her defeat. The book reveals that Clinton did not plan on conceding the election until Obama told her to do so. The book also revealed that within 24 hours after her loss, the Clinton campaign, particularly John Podesta and Robby Mook, developed the claim of alleged collusion between Trump and Russia to give to the public as the center reason for the loss.
- Jonathan Allen & Amie Parnes (2017). Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton's Doomed Campaign. New York: Crown. ISBN: 978-0553447088.
Clinton blamed nearly everything except herself for her election loss. She blamed figures both on the Right and Left, as well as Chief Justice John Roberts blue collar workers, and misogynist white women. In her 2017 book What Happened, in which she blamed many of those people, Clinton effectively stated that authoritarianism can be started through the questioning of leaders, and she stated that all Democrats should vote in favor of abortion every time even if they are pro-life. She blamed at least 27 different people or entities for her loss.
Since Dir. Comey's firing by President Trump, and the ascendancy the Attorney General Jeff Sessions, Clinton may face more legal problems in relation to pay-to-play schemes as Secretary of State and donations to the Clinton Foundation.
FBI director James Comey reopened an investigation into Clinton due to substantiated suspicions that former Attorney General Loretta Lynch was covering for her. Comey revealed that Clinton had sent classified information to Anthony Weiner.
Despite criticizing Trump during the campaign for refusing to accept the election results as legitimate, Clinton did not rule out doing the same thing after the election.
- "You know, I'm going to start thanking the woman who cleans the restroom in the building I work in. I'm going to start thinking of her as a human being."
- Clinton Cash
- Freedom of Choice Act
- Obamagate timeline 2009-2015
- Obamagate timeline 2016 election year
- Russiagate timeline 2017
- Russiagate timeline 2018
- Uranium One bribery scandal
- Benghazigate timeline
- Hillary Rodham Clinton facts
- Hillary Rodham Clinton's net worth
- Hillary Rodham Clinton and Watergate
- Clinton scandals
- Awan investigation
- Sandy Berger
- Charles Schumer
- Marc Elias
- Executive Branch Personnel Public Financial Disclosure Report, OGE Form 278, Hillary Rodham Clinton, 05/15/15, p.19
- "Approved Articles of Impeachment", December 20, 1998. Retrieved on November 2, 2016.
- Hillary Clinton on Twitter 10:24 AM - 14 Sep 2015.
- Clinton Scandal Clips from The Progressive Review June 2000 - Aug 2000
- Hillary Clinton lying for 13 minutes straight - video
- Hillary Rodham Clinton. The White House. Retrieved on June 28, 2016.
- Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton (1947–). The Encyclopedia of Arkansas History & Culture. Retrieved on June 28, 2016.
- How Richard Nixon Created Hillary Clinton, Sam Tanenhaus, Nov 5, 2015. bloomberg.com
- 42 U.S.C. 1973
- https://youtu.be/g_epmurfIk8 ; see also Bill Plante & Michael Singer, Still a Strong Scent on the Mena Trail, Letter to the Editor, Wall Street Journal, 5/3/94.
- Clinton Turned Blind Eye to Arkansas Contra Connections, High Times, May 1992, p. 21
- The Secret Life Of Bill Clinton, Ambrose Evans-Pritchard, 1997
- . Columnist Westbrook Pegler wrote a series of articles on Mrs. Roosevelt's relations with Joe Lash.
- The Seduction of Hillary Rodham, David Brock, Simon and Schuster, Feb 2, 1998, p. 196
- Why Hillary Clinton let husband Bill seduce any woman in sight, By SALLY BEDELL SMITH, 15 January 2008. www.dailymail.co.uk
- THE 1992 CAMPAIGN: Candidate's Wife; Hillary Clinton as Aspiring First Lady: Role Model, or a 'Hall Monitor' Type?, By MAUREEN DOWD, New York Times, May 18, 1992.
- Independent Counsel Memo Laying Out Criminal Case against Hillary Clinton in Whitewater Land Scandal, JANUARY 28, 2016. www.judicialwatch.org
- The Clintons and Wall Street: 24 Years of Enriching Each Other, By Richard W. Behan / CounterPunch, February 26, 2016.
- This Was the Hillary Clinton Comment That Sparked Lena Dunham’s Political Awareness, Denver Nicks, Time, Sept. 29, 2015.
- See for example Washington Post, "The 1993 suicide of White House counsel Vincent Foster, hard on the heels of the travel-office imbroglio and his filing of delinquent Whitewater Corp. tax returns." Untangling Whitewater, By Dan Froomkin, Washingtonpost.com Staff.
- Woodward, Bob and Duffy, Brian, "Chinese Embassy Role In Contributions Probed", Washington Post, February 13, 1997.
- Woodward, Bob, "Findings Link Clinton Allies to Chinese Intelligence", Washington Post, Feb. 10, 1998.
- "James Riady Pleads Guilty", Department of Justice, press release, January 11, 2001.
- "Former Democratic fund-raiser John Huang pleads guilty", CNN.com, Aug. 12, 1999.
- "The Democratic Fund-Raising Flap: Timeline", CNN.com, July 1, 1997.
- "The Democratic Fund-Raising Flap: Cast of Characters", CNN.com, July 1, 1997.
- "Campaign Finance Key Player: John Huang", Washington Post, July 27, 1997.
- "Highlights of U.S. report on alleged China spying", CNN.com, May 25, 1999.
- Whitewater Lost and Found Records, Nightline Transcripts, January 30, 1996. npr.org
- Ambrose Evans-Pritchard interview, Quinn in the Morning Show, WRRK 97 FM Pittsburgh, October 10, 1996
- THE STRANGE DEATH OF JERRY PARKS AND EVEN STRANGER DEATH OF DR DAVID MILLSTEIN, Progressive Review, Sam Smith, Editor, August 23, 2006
- Multiple references:
- "Remarks by Congressman (Dan) Burton of Indiana: First Lady's fingerprints on billing records" (April 30, 1996). Congressional Record (Washington D.C.: Government Printing Office), House of Representatives, 104th Congress, pp. H4167-8.
- "Remarks by Congressman (Dan) Burton of Indiana: Mrs. Clinton's fingerprints on billing records II" (May 10, 1996). Congressional Record (Washington D.C.: Government Printing Office), House of Representatives, 104th Congress, pp. H4880-1.
- Former FBI director: Holder was 'used' in Rich pardon, CNN
- Carter: Rich Pardon 'Disgraceful', CBSNews.com staff AP February 21, 2001
- The New York Times Is Obsessed with 2 Things. You Already Know What They Are., By Charles P. Pierce, Esquire, Jan 20, 2016.
- Dick Morris: I Left When Hillary Hired Secret Police to Go After Woman Victimized by Bill, by Breitbart.com, 31 Oct 2014.
- Hillary Clinton calls Bill Clinton's sexual assault victims "Bimbo Eruptions" youtube.com
- A Woman Who Was Sexually Assaulted by Bill Clinton Drops a BOMB on Hillary, thepoliticalinsider.com
- ’90s Scandals Threaten to Erode Hillary Clinton’s Strength With Women, By AMY CHOZICK, New York Times, JAN. 20, 2016.
- The Clinton's War on Women, pp. 16-17 pdf.
- A Woman in Charge, Carl Bernstein, Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group, Jun 5, 2007
- The real story behind the Clinton body count, WorldNetDaily, 07/13/2005. Review of Richard Poe’s, Hillary’s Secret War. wnd.com
- PRIVATE AND PUBLIC INVESTIGATIVE RESOURCES, SECTION: SECRET POLICE, Revised 8/10/00. http://alamo-girl.com
- Reports Tie Clinton Sexcapades to Foster's Death. mega.nu
- Target: Caught in the Crosshairs of Bill and Hillary Clinton, Kathleen Willey, WND Books, 2007.
- PI 'admits' Hillary paid him to harass Willey, WND, 11/07/2007.
- It’s Poker Night With Larry Flynt! Porn King Discourses on Sex, Gore, By Andrew Goldman, New York Observer, 08/28/00
- Dateline NBC: February 24, 1999. The Washington Post published a story about the interview on February 25, 1999.
- New York Times: On Tortuous Route, Sexual Assault Accusation Against Clinton Resurfaces. February 24, 1999.
- "Is Juanita Broaddrick Telling the Truth?". Slate (magazine). March 3, 1999.
- Kurtz, Howard (February 25, 1999). "Clinton Accuser's Story Aired". Washington Post. p. A15.
- FOX News: Interview with Sean Hannity. June 10, 2003. Excerpt available via YouTube.
- Wall Street Journal: Juanita Broaddrick Meets the Press. February 19, 1999.
- The Washington Times. "The missing Clinton women", Washington Times, June 24, 2004.
- Living with the Clintons, Bill's Arkansas bodyguards tell the story the press missed, By David Brock, 1993
- Target: Caught in the Crosshairs of Bill and Hillary Clinton, Kathleen Willey, World Ahead Publishing, Nov 6, 2007 ISBN 978-0974670164 ISBN 0974670162
- The Breach: Inside the Impeachment and Trial of William Jefferson Clinton, Peter Backer, December 4, 2012, p. 138
- AUDIO: Hillary Clinton Speaks of Defense of Child Rapist in Newly Unearthed Tapes, Washington Free Beacon Staff, June 15, 2014. freebeacon.com
- Video: Hillary Clinton brags about getting a pedophile off the hook, By Brandon Turbeville, January 25, 2016. www.intellihub.com
- She Lied: 'Hillary Clinton Took Me Through Hell,' Rape Victim Says, Josh Rogan, The Daily Beast, 06.20.14.
- Politifact: Did Hillary Clinton ask to be 'relieved' from representing an accused rapist in 1970s?, By Steve Contorno, July 17th, 2014. politifact.com
- Did Hillary commit a hate crime?, Human Events, July 28, 2000.
- Hillary faces voters' wrath for alleged ethnic slur, Michael Ellison, London Guardian, July 18, 2000.
- Hillary’s Manners, Joseph Sobran, July 18, 2000.
- I agree with Clinton!, Joseph Farah, WorldNetDaily, July 20, 2000.
- Hillary Clinton on "Superpredators", Mrs. Clinton Campaign Speech Keene State University, January 25, 1996. youtube.com
- Hillary Clinton's Illness Revealed, Dr. Ted Noel, VidZette.com, Aug. 29, 2016. youtube.com
- DISPARITY BETWEEN JACKSON'S VOTE AND DELEGATE COUNT VEXES PARTY, By DAVID E. ROSENBAUM, New York Times, May 20, 1984.
- The Clintons’ sordid race game: No one will say it, but the Clintons’ rise was premised on repudiating black voters, Corey Robin, Salon, Jan 31, 2016
- Findings of the Supreme Court of the United States in Clinton vs Jeffers No. 90-394 (1990) on appeal 730 F. Supp. 196, 198-201 (ED Ark. 1989) (three-judge court), aff'd, No. 89-2008 (Jan. 7, 1991).
- Christopher Hitchens, Skeptical Brotha. Retrieved 23 June 2016
- Bill Clinton "Hopped Up On Whack" -- Ricky Ray Rector Part 2, Colin Benjamin, Black Star News, April 13, 2016
- Hillary Clinton’s Indefensible Stance on the Death Penalty, Liliana Segura, The Intercept, Mar. 17 2016
- Jan 31, 2016 04:00 AM MDT The Clintons’ sordid race game: No one will say it, but the Clintons’ rise was premised on repudiating black voters, Corey Robin, Salon, Jan. 31, 2016
- The Clintons’ War on Drugs: When Black Lives Didn’t Matter, By Donna Murch, The New Republic, February 9, 2016
- Why Hillary Clinton Doesn’t Deserve the Black Vote, Michelle Alexander, The Nation, February 10, 2016
- While Missouri Students Battle Racism, Prison Lobbyists Funded Hillary Clinton’s Campaign, H.A. Goodman, Huffington Post, Nov 13, 2015
- Why Did It Take an Activist to Bring ‘Superpredators’ Into the Campaign?, By Jim Naureckas, FAIR, 27 Feb 2016
- From Crisis to Working Majority, Stan Greenberg, The American Prospect 2, no. 7 (September 1991). Republished 24 May 2005
- The Rhetoric of First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton: Crisis Management Discourse, Colleen E. Kelley, Greenwood Publishing Group, 2001, pp. 268-269
- Bernie Sanders slams Clinton's "racist" 1996 super predators comment, By Reena Flores, CBS News, April 14, 2016
- Superscapegoating, Teen 'superpredators' hype set stage for draconian legislation, By Robin Templeton, FAIR, 1 Jan 1998
- America's New Racial Reality: White Minority Status, While Obama raises the bar for racial understanding, the Democratic Leadership Council leverages white voter fear. By Roberto Lovato / New America Media, March 21, 2008
- Muzzling The African-American Agenda With Black Help, Bruce A. Dixon, The Black Commentator. www.blackcommentator.com
- Bill Clinton: Obama Is Just Like Jesse Jackson, Huffington Post, 03/28/2008
- Clinton makes case for wide appeal, By Kathy Kiely and Jill Lawrence, USA TODAY, 5/8/2008
- Did You Know Bill Clinton Made Racist Comments About Barack Obama When He First Ran For President, F. Taylor, Urban Intellectuals, July 17, 2015.
- Hillary has cynically turned to the one argument she has left: race, Gary Younge, Guardian UK, 2008.
- America's New Racial Reality: White Minority Status, While Obama raises the bar for racial understanding, the Democratic Leadership Council leverages white voter fear. By Roberto Lovato / New America Media, March 21, 2008.
- Hillary Dropped the Ball on Boko Haram, Josh Rogin, [The Daily Beast], May 7, 2014. www.yahoo.com
- Morrissey, Ed (May 8, 2014). Did Hillary refuse to designate Boko Haram as a terrorist organization? Hot Air website.
- Bill Clinton and Barack Obama: an alliance long and slow in the making, Gary Younge, Guardian UK.
- Who is BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA? Mission Statement, stop-obama.org
- The Great Islamophobic Crusade, CBSNEWS, December 19, 2010. cbsnews.com
- Multiple references:
- "Coddling terrorists?" (September 21, 1999). Senate Republican Policy Committee. Retrieved from May 1, 2008 archive at Internet Archive.
- U.S. Senate Committee on the Judiciary (September 15, 1999). "Witness list (and transcribed statements): Hearing before the U.S. Senate Committee on the Judiciary, 'Clemency for FALN Members'". U.S. Senate website/Committee on the Judiciary. Retrieved from April 16, 2000 archive at Internet Archive.
- U.S. Senate, 106th Congress (September 14, 1999). "S.J. Res. 106-33: A joint resolution deploring the actions of President Clinton regarding granting clemency to FALN terrorists." U.S. Congress website/Legislation/106th Congress/Senate joint resolutions. Passed 95-2.
- "FALN clemency and NY Senate race" (1999-2009). Justice for Jonathan Pollard website.
- "Clinton pardons terror" (August 13, 1999). New York Post. Reprinted at Latin American Studies website.
- "Press release, Matter under review 5225" (January 26, 2006). Federal Election Commission website.
- Elizabeth Warren Targets Clinton Foundation Donors, Brent Scher, May 8, 2015. freebeacon.com
- Klein, Aaron (September 13, 2017). Hillary Clinton Admits She Emailed Over 100 Government Employees from Private Server. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 14, 2017.
- Benghazi raid leaves cradle of Libyan revolution fearing for its future The Guardian September 21, 2012. "There was no demonstration. They came with machine guns, with rockets."
- Ambassador Stevens Was Raped Before His Murder, Reports Claim, 2012-09-13. www.aina.org
- Here's the KEY MOMENT in Benghazi hearings - Rep. Jordan nails Hillary on LIES, posted by Pamela Geller, Oct 22, 2015. youtube.com
- Understanding The Incredible Debacle Left Behind By NATO In Libya, Posted on February 28, 2015 by WashingtonsBlog.
- Hillary Clinton: the Queen of Chaos and the Threat of World War III, by Maidhc Ó Cathail – Diana Johnstone, March 10, 2016. www.counterpunch.org
- Address by President of the Russian Federation, March 18, 2014. en.kremlin.ru
- Libyan missiles on the loose, By David Ignatius, Washington Post Opinion writer, May 8, 2012
- Morrissey, Ed (May 8, 2014). "Did Hillary refuse to designate Boko Haram as a terrorist organization?" Hot Air website.
- Prince Sultan Air Base, Al Kharj, Saudi Arabia. globalsecurity.org
- Clinton's foundation got millions from Saudis, Gates, CNN, December 18, 2008. Univision TV owner also gave millions.
- Gowdy: Hillary Clinton Wiped Server Between October & December 2014, On the Record with Greta Van Susteren, FOX News, 30 March 2015.
- How Hillary Clinton's email scandal took root, Robert O'Harrow Jr., Washington Post, 27 March 2016.
- Hillary Clinton Faces Test of Record as Women’s Advocate, By AMY CHOZICK, New York Times, MARCH 8, 2015.
- Rand Paul: 'Hillary Clinton Shouldn't Have Taken That Money' from Saudi Arabia, Barbara Boland | March 25, 2015. www.mrctv.org
- Clinton Foundation Takes $$ From Countries That Mistreat Women, October 11, 2015. www.gop.com
- Clinton's 'outrage' at Saudi rape sentence, Sydney Morning Herald, November 22, 2007.
- Conservative group claims Hillary Clinton's foundation took millions from foreign governments, Politifact: Statement:TRUE, By Steve Contorno, February 26th, 2015. politifact.com
- Saudi Arabia 'pushes for homosexuals to be executed' amid fears social media is 'turning people gay', By Rhian Lubin, Mirror, 1 April 2016. www.mirror.co.uk
- For Hillary Clinton and Boeing, a beneficial relationship, By Rosalind S. Helderman, Washington Post, April 13, 2014.
- Yemen: civilian casualties top 8,100 as airstrikes and shelling continue, UN reports, 5 January 2016. un.org
- Emails Show Hillary Clinton Aides Celebrating F-15 Sales to Saudi Arabia: “Good News”, Lee Fang, The Intercept, Feb. 22 2016
- Human Rights Watch released a report providing new indications that Saudi Arabia has fired American-made cluster munitions, banned by international treaty, in civilian areas of Yemen. New Report of U.S.-Made Cluster Bomb Use by Saudis in Yemen, By RICK GLADSTONEFEB, New York Times, February 14, 2016
- Islamism, the Arab Spring, and the Failure of America’s Do-Nothing Policy in the Middle East, SHADI HAMID, The Atlantic, OCT 9, 2015
- Obama and the Arab Spring, George Friedman, Stratfor, MAY 24, 2011
- Daesh mass execution of 200 Syrian children, 2014
- Global Trends Forced Displacement in 2015, UNHCR, June 18, 2015
- "Election Results". Retrieved on Nov. 12, 2016.
- Samuelson, Darren (February 8, 2016). Inside the Iowa caucus chaos. Politico. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- Tuttle, Ian (February 5, 2016). Iowa’s Transparently Dishonest Democratic Caucus. National Review. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- Jacobs, Jennifer (February 3, 2016). Iowa's nightmare revisited: Was correct winner called? The Des Moines Register. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- Iowa Democrat Party Issues Stunning Announcement About Caucus Results. Conservative Tribune. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- Griffin, Andrew (November 9, 2016). Donald Trump won election because Democrats rigged system to have Clinton beat Bernie Sanders, says WikiLeaks. The Independent. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- Hoft, Jim (October 18, 2016). Obama Lectures Trump on "Rigged" Elections — Forgets That Democrats Just Rigged Primary Against Bernie. The Gateway Pundit. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- Resnikoff, Ned (May 16, 2016). Why Will Superdelegates Decide The 2016 Democratic Primary? Unearthed Documents Hold The Key. International Business Times. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- Demoro, Roseann (March 30, 2016). 10 ways the Democratic primary has been rigged from the start. Salon. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- Shaw, Adam (March 17, 2017). Brazile admits she forwarded town hall questions to Clinton camp. Fox News. Retrieved March 17, 2017.
- Ernst, Douglas (March 17, 2017). Donna Brazile admits leaking debate questions to Clinton camp: ‘A mistake I will forever regret’. The Washington Times. Retrieved March 17, 2017.
- Scarry, Eddie (March 17, 2017). Donna Brazile finally admits she shared debate questions with Clinton campaign. Washington Examiner. Retrieved March 17, 2017.
- Hudson, Jerome (March 18, 2017). Donna Brazile Admits to Sharing Debate Questions With Clinton Camp, Blames Russia. Breitbart News. Retrieved March 18, 2017.
- Wolfgang, Ben (October 12, 2016). Catholic group calls for Clinton spokeswoman’s resignation after anti-Catholic comments in emails. The Washington Times. Retrieved September 12, 2017.
- Vogel, Kenneth P. & Isenstadt, Alex (November 9, 2016). How did everyone get it so wrong?. Politico. Retrieved November 10, 2016.
- Catanese, David (October 24, 2016). Republicans’ Last Hope: The Polls Are Wrong. U.S. News & World Report. Retrieved November 10, 2016.
- Nelson, Louis (November 1, 2016). Clinton camp on new survey showing Trump ahead: It’s ‘bad polling’. Politico. Retrieved November 10, 2016.
- Trump wins presidency, defeats Clinton in historic election upset. Fox News. November 8, 2016. Retrieved November 10, 2016.
- Blake, Aaron (November 9, 2016). Donald Trump just blew up the electoral map. The Washington Post. Retrieved November 10, 2016.
- Flint, Joe & Alpert, Lukas I. (November 9, 2016). How the Media’s Election Predictions Badly Missed the Mark. The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved November 10, 2016.
- Greenslade, Roy (November 10, 2016). Madam President: how Newsweek reported a Clinton victory. The Guardian. Retrieved November 10, 2016.
- Taylor, Kristinn (November 9, 2016). Hubris: Hillary Clinton Signed Newsweek ‘Madam President’ Cover On Election Eve. The Gateway Pundit. Retrieved November 10, 2016.
- Shepherd, Todd (September 10, 2017). Hillary Clinton concedes: 'I had not drafted a concession speech'. Washington Examiner. Retrieved September 11, 2017.
- Multiple references:
- R. Emmett Tyrrell, Jr. (November 14, 2016). Where Was Hillary?. The American Spectator. Retrieved August 20, 2017.
- Flynn, Daniel J. (November 15, 2016). Hillary Clinton Screaming Obscenities and Throwing Objects in Election Night Meltdown. Breitbart. Retrieved November 18, 2016.
- Rusty (November 15, 2016). Reports: Clinton Had a Violent Meltdown on Election Night. The Political Insider. Retrieved November 18, 2016.
- UPDATE | Clinton campaign pushes back address one hour. WRDW (with AP). November 9, 2016. Retrieved November 20, 2016.
- Strause, Jackie (November 9, 2016). Hillary Clinton Delivers Emotional, Inspiring Concession Speech: "I'm Sorry". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved November 20, 2016.
- Balakrishana, Anita (September 8, 2016). Clinton: Trump is totally unqualified to be commander in chief. CNBC. Retrieved November 18, 2016.
- Riddell, Kelly (May 23, 2016). Hillary Clinton hits Trump on temper, but she’s no picnic, either. The Washington Times. Retrieved November 18, 2016.
- Unruh, Bob (November 15, 2016). Report: Hillary 'physically violent' after losing. WND. Retrieved November 18, 2016.
- Chiaramonte, Perry (November 10, 2016). Trump protests intensify, as doubts swirl about spontaneity. Fox News. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- Video emerges of mob beating Chicago man while yelling 'don't vote Trump'. Fox News. November 10, 2016. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- Facebook Live attack the latest in string of anti-Trump assaults. Fox News. January 5, 2017. Retrieved January 6, 2017.
- Breitman, Kendall (April 7, 2017). Hillary Clinton Explains Why She Really Lost to Trump. NBC News. Retrieved April 8, 2017.
- Kew, Ben (April 6, 2017). Hillary Clinton Again Blames ‘Misogyny’ for Election Defeat. Breitbart News. Retrieved April 8, 2017.
- Adams, Becket; Weaver, Al (April 18, 2017). 'I'm sorry': Clinton campaign disaster laid bare in new book. Washington Examiner. Retrieved April 21, 2017.
- Geraghty, Jim (April 19, 2017). Shattered Illusions. National Review. Retrieved April 21, 2017.
- Kakutani, Michiko (April 17, 2017). 'Shattered' Charts Hillary Clinton's Course Into the Iceberg. The New York Times. Retrieved April 21, 2017.
- Takeaways from the Clinton campaign autopsy "Shattered". CBS News. April 18, 2017. Retrieved April 21, 2017.
- Hudson, Jerome (April 21, 2017). ‘Shattered’ Revelation: Clinton Campaign Hatched Russian Hacking Narrative 24 Hours After Hillary’s Loss. Breitbart News. Retrieved April 21, 2017.
- Biden knocks Clinton: Not a 'great' candidate. Fox News. Retrieved May 19, 2017.
- Multiple references:
- Here's a List of Everyone & Everything Hillary Has Blamed for Her Loss. Fox News Insider. June 1, 2017. Retrieved June 1, 2017.
- Concha, Joe (September 13, 2017). Fox's Guilfoyle: Clinton 'mad at everybody'. The Hill. Retrieved September 13, 2017.
- Giaritelli, Anna (September 13, 2017). Hillary Clinton: My own mistakes weren't enough to lose the election. Washington Examiner. Retrieved September 13, 2017.
- Nelson, Louis (September 12, 2017). 12 times Clinton dishes out payback in her tell-all book. Politico. Retrieved September 12, 2017.
- Lovelace, Ryan (September 11, 2017). Hillary Clinton blames Chief Justice John Roberts for contributing to her election loss in new book. Washington Examiner. Retrieved September 12, 2017.
- Wegmann, Philip (September 12, 2017). Hillary Clinton writes that J.D. Vance was right. Hillbillies lost me my election. Washington Examiner. Retrieved September 12, 2017.
- Adams, Becket (September 12, 2017). Hillary Clinton's funny idea of authoritarianism. Washington Examiner. Retrieved September 12, 2017.
- Berry, Susan (September 12, 2017). Hillary Clinton: Democrats Who Are Pro-Life Must Vote to Promote Abortion. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 12, 2017.
- Jashinsky, Emily (September 11, 2017). Hillary Clinton urges Democratic Party to adopt litmus test on abortion in new book. Washington Examiner. Retrieved September 12, 2017.
- Starr, Penny (November 8, 2017). 27 Excuses Hillary Clinton Has Made for Her 2016 Election Loss. Breitbart News. Retrieved November 8, 2017.
- Pollak, Joel B. (April 23, 2017). The Russians Hacked Democrats’ Plans to Cheat in the General Election, Too. Breitbart News. Retrieved April 23, 2017.
- Wong, Kristina (May 3, 2017). Comey: Anthony Weiner Received Classified Clinton Emails. Breitbart News. Retrieved May 3, 2017.
- Berger, Judson (May 3, 2017). Clinton, Obama return to public eye with new ventures. Fox News. May 3, 2017. Retrieved May 3, 2017.
- Weber, Joseph (May 18, 2017). Clinton PAC aims to boost left-wing, anti-Trump groups – will she still have clout? Fox News. Retrieved May 18, 2017.
- Yilek, Caitlin (September 18, 2017). Hillary Clinton won't rule out questioning legitimacy of presidential election. Washington Examiner. Retrieved September 18, 2017.
- The Case Against Hillary Clinton ', Peggy Noonan, p. 55
- Hillary Rodham Clinton 2016 campaign website
- 12,173 declassified stolen Clinton emails recovered by State Department
- 30,322 stolen Clinton emails recovered by State Department under the FOIA
- Stolen Clinton emails recovered by Russian Television
- Declassified FBI criminal investigation documents
- Summary of Evidence for Draft Indictment, Office of the Independent Counsel, 4/10/98
- State of Arkansas v Thomas Alfred Taylor. Official record of Hillary Rodham Clinton's 1975 defense of a child rapist.