Hillary Rodham Clinton
|Hillary Rodham Clinton|
|67th United States Secretary of State|
From: January 21, 2009-January 30, 2013
|President||Barack Hussein Obama|
|Successor||John Forbes Kerry|
|Former U.S. Senator from New York|
From: January 3, 2001 – January 21, 2009
|Predecessor||Daniel Patrick Moynihan|
Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton (born 1947), is a former U.S. Senator from New York and the presumptive nominee for the Democratic Party in the 2016 Presidential Election. She currently is the subject of two criminal investigations by the Obama Justice Department for improper handling of national security and defense information, public corruption charges in pay-to-play schemes as Secretary of State and influence peddling through donations to the Clinton Foundation. If convicted, she may face prison and be permanently barred from holding public office. According to financial disclosure statements she has served uninterruptedly as Secretary/Treasurer of the Clinton Family Foundation since 2001. She is the wife of former President Bill Clinton who was impeached in a sexual harassment scandal.
- 1 Early life
- 2 Facing criminal indictment on the campaign trail
- 3 Secretary of State
- 4 Segregationist roots
- 5 Scandals 1975-1999, partial list
- 6 Sycophants and surrogates
- 7 U.S. Senate
- 8 Islamophobia and racism
- 9 See also
- 10 References
- 11 External links
- Main article Hillary Clinton early life and career
Hillary Clinton was born in the rich white suburbs of Chicago. She attended Maine East High School, where she wrote for the school newspaper, participated in student council, and was selected for National Honor Society.
She attended Wellesley College, which at the time was segregated by sex, and graduated in 1969 during the height of radical opposition to the Vietnam War. She graduated with honors based on her 92-page senior thesis entitled "There Is Only the Fight . . . ": An Analysis of the Alinsky Model. The subject was famed community organizer Saul Alinsky. In the acknowledgements and end notes of the thesis, Rodham thanked Alinsky for two interviews and a job offer. She received an A for her thesis. When Clinton became First Lady, researchers sought access to the document, but the White House asked Wellesley for favoritism to hide the embarrassment, and the school complied by refusing access to researchers.
From 1969 to 1973, she attended Yale Law School where she worked the editorial board of the Yale Review of Law and Social Action. During her second year, she worked at the Yale Child Study Center which involved research on early childhood brain development. In the late spring of 1971 she began involved with Yale law student Bill Clinton.
Ever the opportunist, by 1974 she switched party allegiance and was hired as a member of the impeachment inquiry staff in Washington, D.C., advising the House Committee on the Judiciary during the Watergate scandal. She married Bill on October 11, 1975; daughter Chelsea was born in 1980.
Facing criminal indictment on the campaign trail
- Main article United States presidential election, 2016
Google has been accused of manipulating autocomplete search engine results to favor Hillary Clinton. Autocomplete returns the most popular trending search queries.  When a user types in Hillary Clinton cri to query about the criminal investigation into Mrs. Clinton for example, the Google results do not match at all popular trends on all other major search engines.
Supporters of Bernie Sanders complained throughout the 2016 primary season Google had inflated Hillary's delegate count by adding unelected Superdelegates who by rule were to remain unpledged until the convention. Some in late primary states considered this another form of voter suppression.
In an article entitled How Google Could Rig the 2016 Election in August 2015 Politico warned Google "can easily shift the voting preferences of undecided voters by 20 percent or more—up to 80 percent in some demographic groups—with virtually no one knowing they are being manipulated... In the United States, half of our presidential elections have been won by margins under 7.6 percent".
Billionaire Eric Schmidt, CEO of Google's parent company Alphabet funded a startup company called The Groundwork to ensure Hillary has the engineering talent needed to win the election. Schmidt and Google are both donors to the Clinton Foundation.
Pay to play
- Main article : Clinton Foundation conflicts of interest
Laureate International Universities. Between 2010 and 2014 while Hillary Clinton served as Secretary of State, Bill Clinton made $16.5 million for his role as honorary chancellor of Laureate Education, a for-profit college company which operates in 30 countries. The State Department funneled $55 million in grants during Hillary Clinton’s tenure to groups associated with Laureate’s founder. The International Youth Federation, an organization connected to Laureate chairman Douglas Becker, received USAID funding. Becker is a major donor to the Clintons and the Clinton Foundation. In her first year as Secretary of State, Hillary is quoted as directly asking that Laureate be included in a high-profile policy dinner — just months before the lucrative contract was given to Bill Clinton. Hillary Clinton references in an email “Laureate Universities, started by Doug Becker who Bill likes a lot". “It’s a for-profit model that should be represented,” she wrote in the August 2009 email.
For-profit colleges have been criticized by education experts for low graduation rates and do little more than saddle students with insurmountable debt. In the case of Laureate, the scam has been spread to no less than 30 countries.
Rosatom-Uranium One Deal. In 'resetting' relations with Russia, Secretary Clinton gave approval to a deal that allowed a Russian government enterprise to control one-fifth of all uranium producing capacity in the United States. Rosatom, the Russian company, acquired Uranium One, a Utah mining company owned by a Canadian firm and run by Frank Giustra (pron. Ju-stra). Giustra is a member of the Clinton Foundation Board. The transaction required Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's approval. Giustra then donated over $130 million to the Clinton family non-profit foundation.
Rosatom is the 21st century free market inheritor of the Soviet system's command and control predecessor agency which operated the Chernobyl reactor. In the era of global corporate competition, Rosatom has taken the Soviet-style model of design, construction, and operation of nuclear power plants on the road for export. Rosatom does not just build power plants for anyone with the cash willing to pay, it can operate the plant with continuing contracts using its own technicians and employees. This includes supplying reactor grade plutonium and the more problematic and environmentally hazardous disposal of spent fuel rods. Syrian president Bashar al-Assad in May 2010 discussed with Russian President Dmitry Medvedev the possibility of Rosatom building nuclear power plants in Syria. In its report on Rosatom, Greenpeace International cites cost-cutting and an historical culture of corruption as causes of concern. Russia has now achieved near monopoly control globally in uranium enrichment for the worlds nuclear plants.
Rosatom builds more nuclear power plants worldwide than anyone else, with projects currently underway in China, Vietnam, India, and Turkey. Rosatom built Iran’s nuclear reactor in Bushehr. With the purchase of Uranium One, Rosatom also bought uranium exploration rights in Arizona, Colorado, and Utah. Uranium is the only fuel right now that can reliably produce large amounts of electricity without the release of greenhouse gases and other hydrocarbon pollutants. And under Russian law, contaminated waste must be returned to the country of origin.
According to the New York Times money began flowing into the Foundation before the transaction was complete.
Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.
And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock.
Blackwater. Five Blackwater guards were indicted by a U.S. grand jury on manslaughter and weapons charges stemming from a 2007 incident in Baghdad in which 17 Iraqis died. There was a huge public outcry not to renew Blackwater's contract. A donation of $10,000 to $25,000 was reported in late 2008; the State Department awarded a contract with a Blackwater subsidiary shortly after Sec. Clinton took office.
Raj Fernando was appointed a seat on the State Department's International Security Advisory Board with a $250,000 donation to the Clinton Foundation. Fernando has no known association with the U.S. Intelligence Community nor expertise in national security affairs. Fernando also served as a 2016 unelected Superdelegate for Hillary Clinton to the Democratic Convention.
Rilin Enterprises a Chinese firm run by Wang Wenliang, a member of the Chinese parliament with close security and intelligence connections to the Chinese government, has donated $2 million. After a meeting between Mr. Wenliang and former DNC chairman Terry McAuliffe in Hillary's Washington, D.C. home, McAuliffe has come under FBI investigation as well.
Union Bank of Switzerland (UBS), one of the world's largest, was fined $780,000,000 in February 2009 in a U.S. Federal Court on charges it helped thousands of Americans evade taxes. The Department of Justice and the IRS were the lead agencies. After Sec. Clinton intervened, donations to the Clinton Foundation increased tenfold from $60,000 to $600,000. Additionally, Bill Clinton collected $1.5 million in speaking fees from UBS.
The Office of Secretary of State is on the 7th floor of the State Department building. Security protocols do not allow any outside, non-State Department electronic transmission or listening devices on the 7th floor. Hillary Clinton insisted upon using her own personal Blackberry and refused to use State Department issued equipment and a State Department email account. For four years, when at work in her State Department Office suite, the Secretary of State was incommunicado with anyone she wanted to communicate with, or who needed to communicate with her, whether professional, diplomatic, or personal.
Fortunately for her the job of Secretary of State requires a lot of travelling. The Secretary usually is in the office only once a month when he/she returns to Washington D.C. for a monthly Congressional Oversight hearing. While on the road Hillary used exclusively her personal Blackberry tied to an email account server in her Chappaqua New York home.
Because of her insistence on using personal equipment, emails from her via the Chappaqua server were put on the State Department's spam block list. Huma Abedin pleaded with her to get an official state.gov email account. Hillary responded saying, “Let’s get separate address or device but I don’t want any risk of the personal being accessible.”
It has been established Hillary knew both her Blackberry and Chappaqua server were vulnerable to hackers. After a bureaucratic fight, the State Department accommodated her by disabling some of their security features to allow access from the Chappaqua server.
Criminal investigations of Hillary Clinton fundamentally surround three issues:
- Handling of classified information and government records;
- conflicts of interest with donors and the Clinton Foundation;
- efforts to circumvent the Watergate reform era Freedom of Information Act and openness in government.
The issue of intent was reviewed by the inspector general’s offices in the State Department and the U.S. Intelligence Community which referred the case to the FBI for criminal investigation after it was determined the Chappaqua server contained classified information. The Chappaqua server was hacked and sensitive classified information compromised.
When Hillary moved her server to Platte River Networks, it was a further violation of law.
Sidney Blumenthal In December 2014 it was learned Hillary Clinton on at least 23 occasions shared work related, national defense information with Sidney Blumenthal, a person not entitled to receive classified information and an employee of the Clinton Foundation. Blumenthal was officially barred by the White House from serving in the Clinton State Department after Obama aides were convinced Blumenthal was the source of racist and Islamophobic attacks on Barack Obama during the 2008 Democratic primaries alleging Obama was a Muslim.
After the Benghazi attack, Hillary's State Department was in contact with Google. Hillary publicly claimed a controversial video was the source of a 'spontaneous' riot which proved to be a knowingly false statement. Google participated in the ruse by agreeing to block the video even after President Obama admitted it was a pre-planned terrorist attack. Copies of the email were forwarded to Denis McDonough, Cheryl Mills, Patrick F Kennedy, Jake Sullivan and John Brennan. The email also contains contact information for Google CEO Larry Page and YouTube CEO Salar Kamangar including their mobile and office phone numbers.
Clinton War on Women
|“||...every survivor of sexual assault...You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed.||”|
—Hillary Clinton on Twitter 10:24 AM - 14 Sep 2015.
In George Stephanopoulos's memoirs of the Clinton 'War Room', a war waged by the Clinton machine and surrogates against fellow citizens with as much vitriol and hate as against any foreign oppressor...
..."We have to destroy her story," Mrs. Clinton said of one of the first women to come forward during her husband's first presidential campaign, Connie Hamzy, in 1991.
In January 2016, Esquire magazine reported on a gathering in the fashionable Upper East Side apartment of the chief executive of HBO. Several conflicted past and present Clinton surrogates discussed how...
...the Clintons and their allies discredited women who said they had had sexual encounters with, or been sexually assaulted by former President Bill Clinton.
The conversation, relayed by several people with knowledge of the discussion who would speak about it only anonymously, captures the deeper debate unfolding among liberal-leaning women about how to reconcile Mrs. Clinton's leadership on women's issues with her past involvement in her husband's efforts to fend off accusations of sexual misconduct.
The conundrum these conflicted Clinton surrogates face is how to explain their own past participation in sliming and vilifying women who came forward with accusations against the President of the United States with a history of untoward, and even violent, sexual misconduct to a generation of Millennials unfamiliar with the brazen history of the pair:
Even some Democrats who participated in the effort to discredit the women acknowledge privately that today, when Mrs. Clinton and other women have pleaded with the authorities on college campuses and in workplaces to take any allegation of sexual assault and sexual harassment seriously, such a campaign to attack the women's character would be unacceptable.
But such a public campaign of abuse and ridicule of the victim was acceptable under the Clintons, by Clinton media and Hollywood surrogates. And virtually all historical and inside eyewitness accounts, dating back to Arkansas and the White House years, point to Hillary Clinton as the source who made it a mission.
Hillary the neocon
- For a more detailed treatment, see Hillary Clinton Foreign Policy.
“aligning themselves with Hillary Rodham Clinton and her nascent presidential campaign, in a bid to return to the driver’s seat of American foreign policy....[her policies are] something that might have been called neocon, but clearly her supporters are not going to call it that. They are going to call it something else.”
Vladimir Putin refers to the "zone of chaos" Hillary Clinton and the Obama administration have created in the Middle East. The Cairo Review notes,
"Despite Hillary Clinton’s reputation as a liberal, the record suggests her presidency would push America toward a more militaristic approach to the Middle East...From Afghanistan to Western Sahara, she has advocated for military solutions to complex political problems, backed authoritarian allies and occupying armies, dismissed war crimes, and opposed political involvement by the United Nations and its agencies.... she made a concerted effort to distance herself from Obama’s Middle East policies, which—despite including the bombing of no less than seven countries in the greater region—she argues have not been aggressive enough.... a look at the positions she has taken on a number of the key Middle East policy issues suggest that her presidency would shift America to a still more militaristic and interventionist policy that further marginalizes concerns for human rights or international law." 
In the primary season Bernie Sanders supporters saw exactly what Clintonism is and what Clinton and surrogates are famous for-accusing your opponent with a straight face of the malfeasance and lack of ethics you yourself are guilty of. As the challenge from Bernie Sanders became more fierce, when Hillary needed the Sanders supporters more than ever, Hillary reached out to the big money donors who supported Jeb Bush saying, "I represent your values".
It's the stupid voters, stupid
Hillary's chameleon like ability to adapt and survive is not based on a belief that people are good and willing to forgive, rather that they are stupid and forgetful. Her willingness to portray herself as a socio-pathological liar in front of a nation is intended to be divisive, to pit neighbor against neighbor, to set at odds people of goodwill and those who are guided by emotion, prejudice, and stereotype. The pattern is detectable and familiar.
Clinton 'talking points' are always shaped by focus groups, a process of distilling key buzzwords and phrases from sit-down discussions with small, usually uninformed groups of voters. Clintonism consists of accusing your opponent of what you yourself are culpable of, laughing at or denying accusations of wrongdoing, dismissing evidence within 24 hours as 'old news', and exhorting the media and country to 'move on' with nothing ever being resolved. The scandals only stack up, and since leaving the White House in 2001, have accrued into hundreds of millions of dollars to the Clinton's personal fortune.
Bill Clinton's deregulation of Wall Street and repeal of the Glass-Steagall Act has been roundly cited as one of the major causes of the Great Recession. In an undignified moment while giving partisan supporters marching orders on how to respond to claims that the great recession was caused by too much regulation, Hillary began barking like a dog, ARF ARF ARF ARF.
After Congressional Democrats voted down President Obama's proposal to create a NAFTA-like free trade zone with China, Japan, South Korea and about a dozen other countries, Hillary flip-flopped to grab headlines in support of what public opinion polls were then saying. CNN reported Hillary had promoted the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) no less than 45 times as Secretary of State.
Speaking to a group of loyalists in Massachusetts in 2014, Hillary indulged some of the old pointless rhetoric intended to divide people. Like an old-time agitator in confrontation Hillary coaxed them, 'Don't let anyone tell you that corporations and businesses create jobs.'
On the issue of the controversial, biased online encyclopedia, Wikipedia, Clinton sent a message of congratulations that was read at the opening session of the Wikimania 2012 conference in Washington, DC.
Secretary of State
- Main article Hillary Clinton Secretary of State
As Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was empowered to approve or reject commercial arms sales to foreign governments based upon a broad range of reasons, from national security considerations to human rights concerns. This often brought her into a legal and ethical conflict of interest with donors to the Clinton Foundation.
Sen. Elizabeth Warren has also criticized the foreign corporations that donate cash to the Clinton Foundation, citing "a French company", the Veolia Group, "that sued Egypt after Egypt raised its minimum wage.” Veolia contributed between $50,000 and $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation. Warren criticized Philip Morris, part of the Altria group, another Clinton Foundation donor. And “a Swedish company", Vattenfall, a state-owned Swedish utility; the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency has contributed between $1 million and $10 million.
The Hillary Clinton Doctrine of smart power
After being rejected for the top leadership of her party in 2008, the 62 year old Clinton tenaciously held onto a quest for power, releasing her convention delegates and being granted the position of Secretary of State. Neither Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, or George W. Bush were particularly qualified in the area of foreign affairs, but in the Democratic party a resume that includes reforming Arkansas public schools, receiving an appoinment based upon nepotism to squander tens of millions of dollars for a federal healthcare study program that never took shape, or serving as a non-distinct Senator with no tangible accomplishments qualifies a person to hold a high level position in a time of international crisis that neither they, nor their boss, understand anything about.
'Don't do stupid stuff' was President Obama's instructions to Hillary, the mantra being that George W. Bush was 'stupid', and therefore anything that departed from the policies of G.W. Bush was 'smart'. From this evolved Hillary's docrtrine of 'smart power', overthrowing regimes with weapons supplied by donors to the Clinton Foundation without putting U.S. boots on the ground and unleasing millions of refugees worldwide.
All this 'smart power' needed a formal name; in recent decades several President's had 'doctrines' named after themselves - the Nixon Doctrine, the Carter Doctrine, the Bush Doctrine; Bill Clinton was cheated, he never had any interest in foreign policy and little impact, so now it was time for a 'Clinton Doctrine', that is, the 'Hillary Clinton Doctrine' formulated by a Secretary of State that she could ride into the White House with. Thus began the quest to overthrow a U.S. ally as a favor to foreign donors to the Clintons. President Obama woke up too late to see how he had been used and manipulated to bring about a massive humanitarian crisis, and the damage Hillary Clinton's machinations have done to his presidency and legacy.
All in all, the team of President Obama and Secretary Clinton has been a disaster for the world. Teaming up support for the 2016 Presidential election as loyal Democrats is a farce; they already are blaming each other for the hundreds of thousands dead, and the 2,000,000 refugees who have flooded across Europe just since 2014. And they most assuredly will continue to blame each other in their memoirs. A skeptic may say it doesn't matter, Middle Easterners don't vote in U.S. elections; but a skeptic might also have no problem voting for a leader with no conscience. The world is now in the midst of a serious displaced persons refugee crisis, the most serious since the end of World War II in 1945.
Birth of the Syrian refugee crisis
In 2012 Hillary announced Syrian President Bashar Assad must go. . She committed the United States to supporting an odd assortment of militias, arms traffickers, narco-terrorists and jihadis. The State Department and media used the oxymoronic tag, 'moderate rebels' to describe them. Congress appropriated $500 Million for Hillary's Free Syrian Army. The weapons supplied made their way to ISIS. Four years later the Free Syrian Army is virtually non-existent, except as a front for arms traffickers. Any soldiers that were trained defected to the Islamic State with their weapons in 2013-14. Obama saw the scandal and cut back aid, but Hillary wants to continue dumping money and weapons on jihadis and the Clinton Foundation donors.
Because of the enduring crisis there are 11,000,000 displaced persons - one third of the population. 7,000,000 are homeless internally, and 4,000,000 must be resettled worldwide. More than 600,000 alone entered Germany in the last 6 months of 2015 - more than the size of Germany's standing military of 400,000. Other estimates place the figure of Syrian refugees entering Germany in 2015 at over 1,000,000. Whatever the number, the impact is permanent.
By the time Hillary quit the State Department to raise more money and run for president, 300,000 Syrians had been killed and one third of the population displaced. Meantime Assad's position had been strengthened with the support of two powerful allies, Vladimir Putin of Russia, and the Islamic Republic of Iran, now with State Department acquiescence.
- For a more detailed treatment, see Libyan War#Ambassador Stevens dispatched.
Libya had been under Muammar Gaddafi since 1969. The United States broke relations in 1981 and considered Libya a state sponsor of terror after a series incidents culminating in the mid-air bombing of Pan AM Flight 103 over Lockerbie Scotland in 1988. Libya had a WMD program. Western powers laid out demands to re-establish normal relations. By 1999, Gaddafi had a change of heart, as aged dictators sometimes do. Negotiators persuaded Gaddafi to begin thinking about his legacy. Did he wish to be remembered as a tyrant, or a reformer like Nikita Khrushchev who really had the best interests of his people at heart. This was the real meaning of 'smart power' before Hillary, the substance of diplomacy and the job of the Secretary of State, to persuade a strongman dictator to think about such things rather than use force in every situation.
Gaddafi began complying, step-by-step, with Western demands in order to be welcomed back within the 'community of nations'. Gaddafi renounced terrorism and gave up his WMD. He paid reparations to the families of victims of Flight 103. Trade was restored. Libya resumed its $3 Billion a year oil export economy, and Gaddafi built infrastructure projects - hospitals, roads, bridges, and created jobs for his people. Gaddafi now had a stake in the international community. He publicly condemned the September 11 attacks and was an ally in the War on Terror against al Qaeda.
Gaddafi became the model that Western powers used to encourage other dictators, such as Bashar Assad of Syria or Kim Jong-il of North Korea, that there was a way they could remain in power, enjoy trade, and live in peace with the international community.
Then Hillary Clinton became Secretary of State. Hillary Clinton divided the NATO treaty organization against itself. At the behest of French and British corporate corporate interests she organized a coalition of 12 NATO member states with 16 others refusing to participate. President Obama, who had always been reluctant to use force, was persuaded and the media referred to as 'leading from behind'. 'Humanitarian concerns' were cited. As Hillary and cohorts plotted regime change, Gaddafi warned Tony Blair by phone the jihadists would attack in Europe if his government was allowed to collapse. Nonetheless, Gaddafi was brutally and inhumanely murdered, an eye tore out beforehand, sodomized with a bayonet, and dragged behind vehicles in the name of the 'values we stand for'.
Nuclear armed dictators such as Kim Jong-un witnessed how Gaddafi had been lied to and double-crossed by Secretary Clinton and her consortium. Decades of negotiation were lost with him, his father, and his grandfather, to persuade North Korea to give up its WMD, nukes and ballistic missile programs, return to the community of 'civilized nations', and to live in peace and harmony by accepting the word of the United States chief negotiator, the Secretary of State. When North Korea illegally tested an above-ground nuclear device in January 2016 it specifically cited the fate of Gaddafi as to why it needs a nuclear deterrent.
The brave new world Hillary built in Libya soon descended into chaos. The irascible jihadi elements Hillary and Obama supported turned their U.S. supplied weapons on American territory, the Embassy at Benghazi. Hillary's 'moderate rebels' -- al-Qaeda in the Maghreb and the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group—killed the American Ambassador reportedly in the same fashion Gaddafi had been murdered. All this was occurring on American soil only 56 days prior to the 2012 Presidential election where the slogan was "Bin Laden is dead, GM is alive, and al Qaeda is on the run." The deceptive narrative denying America had been attacked was issued by Hillary Clinton at nearly the precise time Ambassador Christopher Stevens was viciously murdered.
The Libyan fiasco stiffened the resolve of Vladimir Putin. Putin did not veto the U.N. Security Council which passed a 'fig leaf' resolution to give its proponents, Hillary Clinton, Nicolas Sarkozy, David Cameron and Barack Obama an air of legitimacy. Amidst the ensuing chaos they began blaming each other. Once the duplicity and betrayal of the U.S. State Department under Hillary Clinton became obvious, Putin moved to shore up defense of his own allies - Russians residing in the Ukraine and Crimea, and Syrian President Bashar Assad. Putin felt betrayed, the U.N. Security Council resolution was only to provide a no-fly zone aircover for the rebels, not an authorization for direct attacks and intervention against Gaddafi's forces as Putin had been assured beforehand.
Birth of the Islamic State
The aftermath of carnage created what Putin calls a 'zone of chaos', with the Islamic State taking control of Derna, the site of the videotaped beheading of 21 Coptic Christians in February 2015. As Gaddafi had predicted, the Islamic State took credit for the November 2015 Paris attacks killing 137, wounding 368, and the February 2016 Brussels bombing killing 35 and injuring 340.
Hillary was the subject of a Congressional investigation after it had become evident that the deaths of four Americans during the September 11, 2011 terrorist attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi were caused by incompetence and malfeasance.
Saudi Arabia and the Clinton Foundation
By the end of the decade the Clinton Foundation received millions from an organization known as the Friends of Saudi Arabia. With the theft of government records, and the admission Hillary scrubbed the server, the exact extent of a conflict of interest and other violations of law at present is unclear. 
As Secretary of State, the Clinton Foundation accepted donations from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, where rape victims are regularly flogged. In 2015, a 19-year-old woman who was the victim of a violent gang rape was sentenced to 200 lashes and six months in jail after found guilty of being “indecent” at the time of the attack. Saudi law dictates a woman must have a male escort in public. She originally was sentenced to 90 lashes; on appeal the sentence was more than doubled to 200 lashes and six months in jail after found guilty of indecency and exposing the case in the media.
While homosexuality is punishable by death under certain circumstances, this particular active Clinton donor at the present time is seeking to increase the frequency at which executions of gays is carried out. The Saudi judicial system blames Social media for causing an increase in 'deliberate' acts of homosexuality. As of the first half of 2016, there were 35 people on death row in Saudi Arabia for sodomy.
As Sec. Clinton approved weapons transfers, both Saudi Arabia Boeing aircraft made donations to the Clinton Foundation. The Washington Post revealed that a Boeing lobbyist was also working as a fundraiser in the early stages of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign.
Boeing F15 fighters
Early in her tenure the $29.4 Billion sale and upgrades of Boeing F15 fighter aircraft was a 'top priority'. The Saudi air campaign in Yemen has been led by American-made F-15 fighter jets. According to the United Nations at least 2,800 civilians have been killed in airstrikes so far. Three facilities supported by Doctors Without Borders have been bombed.
The U.N. Secretary General has decried “intense airstrikes in residential areas and on civilian buildings in Sanaa, including the chamber of commerce, a wedding hall, and a center for the blind,” and has warned that reports of cluster bombs being used in populated areas “may amount to a war crime due to their indiscriminate nature.”
Boko Haram sex slaves
Again, this advocate of women and children's rights was asked repeatedly in 2011 to designate Boko Haram as a terrorist organization after the group bombed the United Nations headquarters in Abuja. Secretary Clinton's State Department refused, despite requests coming from the U.S. Justice Department, the FBI, the CIA, and numerous Senators and Congressmen. In May 2012, Justice Department official Lisa Monaco wrote to the State Department to urge Clinton to designate Boko Haram as a terrorist organization. The following month, Gen. Carter Ham, the chief of U.S. Africa Command, said that Boko Haram provided a ‘safe haven’ for al Qaeda in the Maghreb (al Qaeda in North Africa) and was likely sharing explosives and funds with the group.
The American counterterrorism agencies were asking for the legal authority to begin countering Boko Haram. Boko Haram is now an Islamic State province but at the time it held allegiance to al Qaeda. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, at the behest of French and British corporate interests was in negotiation with several al Qaeda affiliates - al Qaeda in the Maghreb, the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group, and Ansar al Shariah - to destabilize Muammar Gaddafi in Libya at the time and didn't want to antagonize or alienate her allies.
- Main article Hillary Clinton early life and career
As a young woman Hillary told classmates her ambition was to marry a Senator. Hillary was a solid Goldwater Republican; Goldwater was one of 6 Republicans who voted against the Republican party leadership and joined 21 Southern Democrat segregationists to vote against the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Hillary has since on many occasions when speaking to African-American audiences made the claim that she has been inspired by Dr. Martin Luther King since she heard him speak in 1962. Goldwater, who was considered an extremist at the time Hillary was an enthusiastic supporter 1964, responded to critics without denying the label, saying, "extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice". Hillary since then routinely calls all political opponents or anyone with diverse opinions from her as an ‘extremist’, essentially equating people with legitimate opposing views with terrorists.
Scandals 1975-1999, partial list
- Main article Hillary Clinton First Lady
Only when she met Bill in 1971 did her political views flower and she became a Democrat. The Clinton marriage is fashioned upon precepts of The Art of the Deal. She allowed him to chase any woman he saw fit, and he allowed her to run the Arkansas Governor's Mansion and White House as she saw fit. This was the deal Bill Clinton offered America, two for the price of one.
Of the two, Hillary is the actual brains of the operation. As First Lady of Arkansas, Hillary and her law partners worked with clients looting depositor's money from Arkansas Savings and Loans which her husband regulated. She also pocketed large amounts of cash from complicated commodity future trading straddles. As the breadwinner of the Clinton family Hillary mocked and ridiculed stay-at-home mothers. Hillary Clinton is the only First Lady in United States history to come under criminal investigation both as Arkansas First Lady and in the White House.
Children's Defense Fund
Hillary Clinton never ceases plugging her first job out of law school with Marion Wright Edelman's, Children's Defense Fund, or how she served on the Board of Directors. Edelman was the first African American woman admitted to the Mississippi Bar Association. The Children’s Defense Fund was founded ‘to ensure every child a healthy start, a head start, a fair start, a safe start, and a moral start in life and successful passage to adulthood with the help of caring families and communities.’
After publication of Hillary's book, It Takes a Village to Raise a Child, the First Lady had a major falling out with Edelman and the Children’s Defense Fund for her role in gutting 'welfare as we know it.' Edelman's husband, Paul resigned as counsel and Assistant Secretary of Health and Human Services from the Clinton administration over the same issue. The couple have become outspoken critics of the Clinton's betrayal of their organization and life's work.
According to Edelman, by eliminating Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC), 70% of recipients of which were children, there is no longer accounting for children in poverty and few have any income support at all; yet on the campaign trail Hillary still claims to be an advocate for children.
Pedophile rape victim
The next job after the Children's Defense Fund the self described 'defender of children' handled was the case of a 41-year-old man who raped a 12-year-old girl. The rapist, facing 30 years to life in prison, Hillary plea bargained down to time served - two months in county jail - by attacking the victim who was to young to testify in a court of law to defend herself.
In court documents Hillary wrote to the judge about the young victim as:
|“||emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing...children in early adolescence tend to exaggerate or romanticize sexual experiences and that adolescents in disorganized families, such as the complainant’s, are even more prone to exaggerate behavior.||”|
In 2006 the victim, now an adult heard for the first time Hillary Clinton laughing about her victory in the case. The victim spoke out,
|“||Hillary Clinton took me through hell. ...You took a case of mine in ’75, you lied on me… I realize the truth now, the heart of what you’ve done to me. And you are supposed to be for women? You call that for women, what you done to me? And I hear you on tape laughing. ... she lied like a dog on me. I think she was trying to do whatever she could do to make herself look good...||”|
Mrs. Clinton knew the child rapist to be guilty, and joked about it. Clinton mainstream surrogates, apologists, and sycophants spin the episode to prove how 'tough minded', 'dedicated, and 'fair' she is.
In 2014 Hillary Clinton again lied about the case claiming she asked to be relieved.
Plumbers to fix leaks on Bill's sex habits
|“||When Hillary hired this fleet of detectives to go around examining all of the woman who had been identified with Clinton. Not for the purpose of divorcing Clinton. Not for the purpose of getting him to stop, but for the purpose of developing blackmail material on these women to cow them into silence that had a Nixonian quality that I hold against her and I continue to.||”|
One of the more abhorrent aspects of Hillary Clinton's personality is a well documented pattern by multiple Clinton confidants and advisors of intimidation and blackmail toward female victims of Mr. Bill Clinton's sexual misconduct. Mrs. Clinton is accredited with introducing the sexist pejorative, 'bimbo', into the American political lexicon to disparage victims of sexual assault by the rich and powerful. The politicalinsider.com identified the problem,
One of the most incredible things about Hillary Clinton running for President is that there is an extraordinary long list of scandals that younger voters have never heard of. Just trying to keep up with the multiple decades of corruption and criminal activity of Bill and Hillary Clinton which happened long before the recent email scandal is overwhelming.
The New York Times noted before the 2016 primary election season began that the ’90s Scandals Threaten to Erode Hillary Clinton’s Strength With Women, and Hillary Clinton certainly was not, by any account, a victim, or a victim of her husband's faithlessness. In the recent book, The Clinton's War on Women, the authors cite a sociological phenomena known as elite deviance in a society where the elites no longer believe the rules apply to them and their behavior is justified and facilitated by a cadre of sycophants, apologists, supporters, and surrogates.
Hillary's obsession with sexual blackmail wasn't limited to compromising and silencing disgruntled mistresses or women Bill Clinton assaulted, it became a ready tool against political opponents as well. To locate, stalk, harass, and intimidate the women, Betsy Wright was put in charge of the operation. According to Carl Bernstein, "Betsy's operation became known as 'The Defense Department', and Wright was sometimes known as the 'secretary of defense'" For this Jack Palladino, Terry Lenzner, Ivan Duda, Jerry Parks, Anthony Pellicano, and others were employed.
To silence the women, all sorts of threats and intimidation were common, such as murdering the family pet on the doorstep or blatant threats against the lives of their children. Pornographer impresario Larry Flynt was called to boot a $1,000,000 reward to anybody to come forward with sexual innuendo, whether true or not, to attack Clinton's enemies with.
To political opponents and the women, Clinton surrogates routinely used the material on television and other media dug up (truth not being a factor) by Hillary's investigator's to slime anyone publicly who wouldn't fall into line. And the surrogates relish their jobs. Indeed, many Clinton supporters believe this is the essence of politics — slander, defamation, and demonization of living human beings — not formulation or discussion of public policy.
In what perhaps may or may not be a Freudian slip Hillary Clinton titled her last book, Hard Choices.
Among the hard choices this advocate of children and women's rights made was the go-ahead to extinguish the lives of 17 children and 68 adults, the majority of which were women and minorities in the Waco massacre. Vince Foster transmitted the order from Mrs. Clinton to Webster Hubbell at the Justice Department who relayed it to Attorney General Janet Reno. Foster, distraught over his role in the carnage, is said to have committed suicide.
500,000 dead children
President-Elect Bill Clinton, 5 days before taking office, made his position clear on Iraqi sanctions: "There is no difference between my policy and the policy of the present [Papa Bush] Administration." By June 1993, Clinton himself was bombing Baghdad.
Four years into the Clinton policy The Lancet British medical journal reported 567,000 children had died under the Iraqi sanctions regime. In a 60 Minute interview CBS reporter Lesley Stahl had this exchange with Secretary of State Madelaine Albright:
Stahl : We have heard that a half million children have died. I mean, that’s more children than died in Hiroshima. And, you know, is the price worth it?
Albright : I think this is a very hard choice, but the price–we think the price is worth it.
The Clinton administration only toughened the sanctions in 1998, calling for regime change. Hillary was to write in Living History after discussing how many felt the Clinton's Iraq policy was a diversion from the sex charges against the President,
|“||as bombs fell on Iraq, the impeachment debate began. I had refrained from making any direct public statement for several months, but that morning I spoke to a group of reporters outside the White House. “I think the vast majority of Americans share my approval and pride in the job that the president’s been doing for our country.”||”|
In the lead-up to the Iraq War in 2002, Sen. Clinton reiterated her support for the Clinton policy and touted her leadership role in it.
I know a little bit about what it's like on the other end of Pennsylvania Avenue making these difficult decisions.
Evidence tampering and obstruction
After the death of White House staffer Vince Foster, 20 year Secret Service veteran Henry O' Neill testified before Congress he observed as Hillary Clinton's chief of staff, Margaret Williams, carry boxes of papers out of Foster's office and up to the White House residence quarters on First Lady Hillary Clinton's instructions. The documents related to work performed by Jerry Parks, the head of security for the Clinton-Gore 1992 campaign. Under oath, Hillary Clinton denied issuing the instructions or receiving the documents. The documents were now considered evidence in the investigation of the death of Vince Foster.
Two years later in 1995 some of the evidence was retrieved from the private White House living quarters. FBI investigators determined Hillary Clinton's fingerprints were on the documents.
In preparation for her Senate bid, Bill Clinton offered clemency to members of the Armed Forces of National Liberation (FALN) terrorist group  to curry favor with radical Puerto Rican voters among the New York electorate. The FALN bombed the historic Fraunces Tavern in Manhattan, killing four people in 1975. Over a six-year period, the group claimed responsibility for more than 100 bombings that took six lives and injured some 130 people.
Marc Rich is the biggest tax cheat in American history. Rich fled the country. He was a big donor to the Clintons and the Democratic party, so Bill Clinton wanted to pardon him. Eric Holder, who later served as Barack Obama's Attorney General, arranged the pardons. Former President Jimmy Carter publicly called it "disgraceful". Rich's wife then donated at least $450,000 to the Clinton Foundation.
Sycophants and surrogates
The London Telegraph, for example, refers to [redacted] revelations into the Goldwater girl's "high mind". As the young woman at Wellesley College considered which of a "smorgasbord of personalities" she wanted to be, she asked him, "Can you be a misanthrope and still love or enjoy some individuals?". A misanthrope - a hater of humanity, is opposite of a philanthrope - a lover of humanity. But it also can be understood in a sexual sense; a misogynist is a woman-hater, and a misanthrope is a man-hater. Whatever its meaning, a college sophomore ought to understand it refers to an antisocial personality.
David Maraniss, while promoting a book based upon personal interviews during the Clinton's first term, broached the subject of the Clinton's remaining active in electoral politics beyond Mr. Clinton's presidency suggesting one or the other, or both, running for the Senate. Impeachment made it improbable for Mr. Clinton, but when Hillary entered the fray in 2000, it was no secret their eyes were on the White House in 2008 and Hillary was declared "inevitable" by media surrogates and supporters. By 2007 when Barack Obama publicly challenged the notion, Clinton surrogates such as Media Matters once again began revising the narrative to attack Obama and Clinton critics .
|“||Saddam Hussein has given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons.||”|
—Sen. Hillary Clinton, Oct. 12, 2002.
Hillary the warhawk
- Main article Hillary Clinton Senate career
Sen. Hillary Clinton led the fight on the floor of the United States Senate among Democrats to grant President George W. Bush authority to remove Saddam Hussein from Iraq. Hillary Clinton claimed, based upon her first hand experience over 8 years in the White House, that Saddam was in possession of Weapons of Mass Destruction. Sen. Bernie Sanders questioned her judgement, and he and his supporters were ostracized and ridiculed by the Democratic party establishment for doing so. 
Voted against protecting children from cluster bombs
On 6 September 2006 on an amendment to the Defense Appropriations act by Senator Dianne Feinstein, Sen. Hillary Clinton voted against banning the use and sale of cluster bombs in areas with concentrated civilian populations. Sen. Feinstein argued,
Innocent children think they are picking up a play toy in the field and suddenly their arm is blown off.
Hillary voted to continue sales while the United Nations determined that 40% of those killed by cluster munitions are children. Many of the cluster bombs have been used in Yemen via the arms transfers Sec. Clinton approved to Saudi Arabia. Thousands of innocent children have died, or have been permanently disfigured and handicapped due to picking up unexploded cluster bomblets.
Illegal fundraising, 2000
In January 2006 Hillary Clinton's New York Senate 2000 campaign was fined by the FEC for failing to accurately report $721,895 in contributions.
Illegal fundraising, 2007
Norman Hsu was a 'HillRaiser', someone who brought in more than $860,000 for her 2008 presidential campaign, and co-hosted a $1 million fundraiser in Beverly Hills. Hsu had been convicted of defrauding investors of over $1 million in 1992 and had a fugitive warrant out for over 15 years at the time. Hillary had been warned about the source of the contributions earlier, but only returned the money after the scandal became public.
Islamophobia and racism
- Main article Hillary Clinton 2008 presidential campaign
Upon being elected to the United States Senate in 2000 Hillary Clinton was declared the inevitable successor to George W. Bush by Clinton mainstream media and pundits. The Democratic party however was happy to nominate somebody other than whom media sycophants and surrogates anointed. Hillary eventually conceded and was given the job of Secretary of State. This was intended to add foreign policy experience to her résumé, a weakness of the two previous presidents.
Black lives don't matter
On the eve of the New Hampshire primary in 1992, Bill Clinton took off from the campaign trail to sign the death warrant and oversee the execution of a retarded black man, Ricky Ray Rector. Recktor, who had been lobotomized, was mentally incompetent and unable to understand the charges against him.  "It was like executing a child," the prison chaplain said. Hillary, the master strategist of the Clinton's rise, fearing the Willie Horton syndrome which torpedoed Michael Dukakis in 1988 and the 'monkey business' which destroyed Gary Hart as well, still defended the execution in 2016.
Hillary was at his side when Bill Clinton raised mandatory sentencing guidelines which disproportionately sent Blacks to prison, giving the United States the highest mass incarceration rate in the world. The Clinton's championed the “three strikes you're out” law, passed a crime bill that created dozens of new federal capital crimes, mandated life sentences for some three-time offenders, and authorized more than $16 billion for more state prisons. By the time the Clinton's left office in 2001, the United States had the highest rate of incarceration in the world. Human Rights Watch reported that in seven states, African Americans constituted 80 to 90 percent of all drug offenders even though they were no more likely than whites to use or sell illegal drugs. Prison admissions for drug offenses reached a level in 2000 for African Americans more than 26 times the level they had been under Ronald Reagan.
In late 2015, while several American cities smoldered in riots over police shootings, Hillary Clinton had several prison industry lobbyists working as fundraisers on her campaign. The fundraiser-lobbyists worked for the Corrections Corporation of America and Geo Group, which also run most of the immigrant detention centers.
A Black Lives Matter activist confront Hillary Clinton in 2016 about the Clinton's history of racism. Salon published an article on the dirty little secret among the liberal intelligentsia no one wants to talk about: the Clinton's rise and success has been based on stoking racial fears. Stan Greenberg conducted the focus groups that dictated the Clinton's daily buzzwords and talking points to provide the fodder and fuel the Clinton's lived and died on. Greenberg's work produced results claiming the Democratic party was too identified with Jesse Jackson and minorities to speak for 'average Americans' and it needed to appeal to white working class swing voters.
Perhaps nothing reveals the cold, cruel, calculated and hateful divisiveness in the heart of the woman than her comment to Sam Donaldson on ABC's Prime Time Live that Gennifer Flowers was the daughter of Willie Horton. Intended as a throwaway line for Democrats, with all the facts in now we see the cynical manipulation of people, particularly blacks and women, and her incipient predations.
In 1992 for the first time in nearly half a century the party platform made no mention of redressing racial injustice. Through triangulation and a policy of 'get tuff on crime', the Clinton's sought to repudiate and distance themselves from the Democratic party's commitment to the struggles of African-Americans. The Clinton's formulated a crime bill purportedly to 'put 100,000 new cops on the street'. Hillary became one of the chief spokespersons referring to black teens as dogs.
|“||They are not just gangs of kids anymore. They are often the kinds of kids that are called ‘super-predators.’ No conscience, no empathy. We can talk about why they ended up that way but first we have to bring them to heel.||”|
In the 2008 presidential primaries, the Clinton's were back at it: fostering racial fear and paranoia, which by now seemed to be the regular program of the Democratic Leadership Council. They tried to marginalize Obama as the black candidate with comparisons to Jesse Jackson emphasizing Hillary's 'wide appeal': "Sen. Obama's support among working, hard-working Americans, white Americans, is weakening again", Hillary told USA Today. She stayed in the race even after it became apparent she lost, according to her, only because Obama might be assassinated.
As heir to the New Deal tradition and key to the New England donor base, Sen. Ted Kennedy's blessing on the candidate for the 2008 Democratic presidential nomination was vital. The Clinton's also were seeking bona fides among liberals and the civil rights movement. Clinton said of Obama, "that boy would have been carrying our bags and getting us coffee a few years ago". Kennedy was offended by Clinton's racism and refused to give Hillary the endorsement.
Birth of the birther movement
Hillary Clinton's 2008 campaign team began spreading Islamophobic rumors that Obama was a Muslim schooled in a madrassa as a child in Indonesia. Clinton advisor Sidney Blumenthal, working through his son, Max Blumenthal, was the origin of the rumors that Barack Hussein Obama was a Muslim in order to stir up fear among the electorate which was intended to work to Hillary's benefit.
- Hillary's 'classified' smokescreen hides real crime, Ronald J. Sievert, USA Today, April 4, 2016
- Former attorney general says classified email scandal 'disqualifies' Hillary Clinton from serving as president – IF she's prosecuted for breaking federal law, By David Martosko, Dailymail.com, 24 August 2015 | Updated: 01:53 EST, 25 August 2015
- Executive Branch Personnel Public Financial Disclosure Report, OGE Form 278, Hillary Rodham Clinton, 05/15/15, p.19
- Hillary Clinton lying for 13 minutes straight - video
- Hillary Rodham Clinton. The White House. Retrieved on June 28, 2016.
- Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton (1947–). The Encyclopedia of Arkansas History & Culture. Retrieved on June 28, 2016.
- How Richard Nixon Created Hillary Clinton, Sam Tanenhaus, Nov 5, 2015. bloomberg.com
- How Google Manipulates Search Results In Favor Of Hillary Clinton, by Tyler Durden, Jun 10, 2016. zerohedge.com
- Here Are 10 More Examples of Google Search Results Favorable to Hillary, Tech giant accused of whitewashing autocomplete results, Brent Scher and Elizabeth Harrington, Washington Free Beacon, June 10, 2016
- Did Google Manipulate Search for Hillary?, Matt Lieberman, SourceFed, Jun 9, 2016. UPDATE: Friday June 10. youtube.com
- Failing Delegate Math, A popular meme detailing the actual delegate count between Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton in May 2016 is mostly accurate. Kim LaCapria, Snopes, May 10, 2016
- Superdelegate System Has Been Used as a Form of Voter Suppression, Posted by G.A. Casebeer, The Bern Report, May 23, 2016
- How Google Could Rig the 2016 Election, Google has the ability to drive millions of votes to a candidate with no one the wiser, By Robert Epstein, Politico, August 19, 2015
- THE GROUNDWORK The stealthy, Eric Schmidt-backed startup that’s working to put Hillary Clinton in the White House, Adam Pasick & Tim Fernholz, Quartz, October 09, 2015. qz.com
- Users Claim Google Is Putting Trump Emails In Their Spam Box, Alex Pfeiffer, Daily Caller, 8:19 AM 06/23/2016
- Hillary and Bill Clinton Made $139 Million in Eight Years, Richard Rubin & Jennifer Epstein, Bloomberg, July 31, 2015
- Douglas L. Becker, Founder, Chairman, and CEO, Laureate Education. International Youth Foundation. www.iyfnet.org
- Laureate, a for-profit education firm, finds international success (with a Clinton’s help), By Mina Kimes and Michael Smith. Washington Post, January 18, 2014
- The Clinton University Problem: Laureate Education Lawsuits Present Problem For Clintons [Updated] Jonathan Turley, June 8, 2016. jonathanturley.org
- Hillary’s emails reveal lucrative ties to for-profit colleges, Ana Kasparian, RawStory, 12 Mar 2016. www.rawstory.com
- Clinton Sought Invite for Laureate at State Dept. Dinner, Inside Higher Ed, September 2, 2015. insidehighered.com
- UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05763085
- Charity watchdog: Clinton Foundation a ‘slush fund’, Isabel Vincent, New York Post, 26 April 2015
- Board of Directors | Clinton Foundation, www.clintonfoundation.org
- UPDATE 1-Russia says eyes atomic energy cooperation with Syria, Reuters, May 11, 2010.
- Rosatom Risks: Exposing the troubled history of Russia’s state nuclear corporation, Greenpeace International, October 2014.
- Moscow’s American Uranium, By Matt Baker, 18th October 2013 - Politico. www.defenddemocracy.org
- Putin’s Power Play – How It Will Change the Uranium Sector, Casey Research, May 15, 2013
- Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal, By JO BECKER and MIKE McINTIRE, New York Times, APRIL 23, 2015. nytimes.com
- Top donors to Clinton foundation include Saudis, Blackwater, The Associated Press, Thursday, December 18, 2008, nydailynews.com
- U.S. extends Iraq contract for Blackwater firm, Iraqi News, Sep 3, 2009. www.iraqinews.com
- EXCLUSIVE: New deal for Blackwater, By Jim McElhatton - The Washington Times - Tuesday, March 17, 2009
- ABC: Newly Released Emails Show Unqualified Clinton Foundation Donor Appointed to Sensitive Intelligence Board, Posted By Tim Hains, June 10, 2016. realclearpolitics.com
- Chinese company pledged $2 million to Clinton Foundation in 2013, Julianna Goldman, CBS News, March 16, 2015
- The Clintons' War on Women, CHAPTER 23 CONFLICT OF INTEREST, by Roger Stone, Skyhorse Publishing, 2015, pp. 341-342.
- Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe Invited Chinese Donor to Hillary Clinton’s Home, Michael Scherer, TIME magazine, May 25, 2016
- Officials: Federal prosecutors investigating Virginia Gov. McAuliffe, By Matt Zapotosky, (Reuters), May 23, 2016. washingtonpost.com
- UBS fined $780 million in tax evasion scandal, Investment News, February 19, 2009.
- Swiss bank's donations to Clinton Foundation increased after Hillary intervention in IRS dispute, FoxNews.com, July 30, 2015
- New Clinton email cover-up: Hillary did not include crucial message to right hand aide which demanded her account stay secret in hand-over of 'all' her work-related emails, By Associated Press, 23 June 2016. dailymail.co.uk
- How EmailGate Weakened America’s National Security, By John R. Schindler, The Observer, 06/01/16
- Clinton's emails from Blumenthal spark tension, By Josh Gerstein, Politico, 10/22/15. politico.com
- HillaryClinton.com spreading Obama=Muslim smears and other racism, DailyKos, Mar 14, 2008. dailykos.com
- UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2015-04841 Doc No. C05739829 STATE DEPT. wikileaks.org
- Hillary Clinton on Twitter 10:24 AM - 14 Sep 2015.
- The New York Times Is Obsessed with 2 Things. You Already Know What They Are., By Charles P. Pierce, Esquire, Jan 20, 2016.
- Hillary the Hawk, By Stephen Zunes, The Cairo Review of Global Affairs, Winter 2016.
- Hillary forces target Bush donors, By Ben White, Politico, 05/05/16. politico.com
- Clinton Campaign to Republican Donors: Hillary Shares Your Values, by Jake Johnson, Common Dreams, May 09, 2016. commondreams.org
- Clinton targeting former Jeb Bush donors on Wall Street, By Eric DuVall, UPI, May 6, 2016. www.upi.com
- Blameworthy: Bill Clinton. 25 People to Blame for the Financial Crisis, Time magazine.
- Fact Check: Did Glass-Steagall Cause The 2008 Financial Crisis?, October 14, 2015. npr.org
- Tapper, Jake et al. (June 15, 2015). "45 times Secretary Clinton pushed the trade bill she now opposes". CNN website/Politics.
- Swenson, Michele (June 24, 2014). "NAFTA, the Trans-Pacific Partnership and the Clinton Global Initiative". Huffington Post/The Blog.
- Shreckinger, Ben (February 21, 2014). "How Obama's free trade push could put Hillary in a tight spot". The Atlantic website.
- "Clinton shifts left: 'Don't let anyone tell you' that 'businesses create jobs'" (October 24, 2014). YouTube video, 0:36, posted by GOP War Room.
- Bashour, Nicholas Michael (July 17, 2012). "Wikimania 2012 swan song". Wikimedia blog website.
- Elizabeth Warren Targets Clinton Foundation Donors, Brent Scher, May 8, 2015. freebeacon.com
- The media are misleading the public on Syria, By Stephen Kinzer, Boston Globe, February 18, 2016. "The Syrian war will be remembered as one of the most shameful episodes in the history of the American press."
- ISIS arming themselves with US-made military hardware to wage jihad across the Middle East after seizing weapons from Syrian rebels and Iraqi soldiers, By Ted Thornhill for MailOnline, 9 September 2014. www.dailymail.co.uk
- Hillary Clinton’s Foreign Policy Deception, Jeff Sachs, Huffington Post, 08/13/2014 08:39 am ET | Updated Oct 13, 2014
- Hillary Clinton Criticizes Obama on Syria Policy, Sam Frizell, Time, Aug. 10, 2014
- HuffPo, ibid.
- Syria Cease-Fire Is a Sham That Helps Assad Cling to Power, By Faysal Itani and Hossam Abouzahr, Newsweek, 4/24/16.
- National Security Hillary’s war: How conviction replaced skepticism in Libya intervention, By Joby Warrick, Washington Post, October 30, 2011.
- LESSONS OF LIBYA FOR FUTURE WESTERN MILITARY FORAYS, By John Barry, Newsweek National Security Correspondent. europeaninstitute.org
- Operation Odyssey Dawn (Libya): Background and Issues for Congress, Congressional Research Service, March 30, 2011, p.3 (p.7 pdf).
- Colonel Gaddafi warned Tony Blair of Islamist attacks on Europe, By Robert Mendick, Telegraph 07 Jan 2016. telegraph.co.uk
- Frame by frame HD video of murdering Colonel Gaddafi (RA) Part 2, posted by Salahuddin. youtube.com
- What Kim Jong-Il Learned from Qaddafi's Fall: Never Disarm, As the U.S. tries to restart multiparty talks with North Korea, it may find that the rogue state suddenly sees greater value in keeping its nuclear arsenal, Mira Rapp-Hooper and Kenneth N. Waltz, The Atlantic, Oct 24, 2011.
- North Korea cites Muammar Gaddafi's 'destruction' in nuclear test defence Pyongyang says the fates of the late Libyan leader and Saddam Hussein show the need for a nuclear deterrent, By AFP, 2:49AM GMT 09 Jan 2016. www.telegraph.co.uk
- Benghazi raid leaves cradle of Libyan revolution fearing for its future The Guardian September 21, 2012. "There was no demonstration. They came with machine guns, with rockets."
- Ambassador Stevens Was Raped Before His Murder, Reports Claim, 2012-09-13. www.aina.org
- Here's the KEY MOMENT in Benghazi hearings - Rep. Jordan nails Hillary on LIES, posted by Pamela Geller, Oct 22, 2015. youtube.com
- Understanding The Incredible Debacle Left Behind By NATO In Libya, Posted on February 28, 2015 by WashingtonsBlog.
- Hillary Clinton: the Queen of Chaos and the Threat of World War III, by Maidhc Ó Cathail – Diana Johnstone, March 10, 2016. www.counterpunch.org
- Address by President of the Russian Federation, March 18, 2014. en.kremlin.ru
- Hillary’s War: Don’t believe Clinton’s claim she wants her emails released. She’s got too much to hide. Kenneth R. Timmerman, Frontpage Magazine, March 5, 2015
- Page, Susan (May 10, 2013). Sen. Graham: Hillary Clinton should testify on Benghazi. USA Today website.
- Hillary Clinton on Gaddafi: We came, we saw, he died. youtube.com
- Libya: Obama Admits Clinton's "Greatest Moment" Was His "Worst Mistake, Lauren McCauley, Common Dreams, April 12, 2016.
- Prince Sultan Air Base, Al Kharj, Saudi Arabia. globalsecurity.org
- Clinton's foundation got millions from Saudis, Gates, CNN, December 18, 2008. Univision TV owner also gave millions.
- Gowdy: Hillary Clinton Wiped Server Between October & December 2014, On the Record with Greta Van Susteren, FOX News, 30 March 2015.
- How Hillary Clinton's email scandal took root, Robert O'Harrow Jr., Washington Post, 27 March 2016.
- Hillary Clinton Faces Test of Record as Women’s Advocate, By AMY CHOZICK, New York Times, MARCH 8, 2015.
- Rand Paul: 'Hillary Clinton Shouldn't Have Taken That Money' from Saudi Arabia, Barbara Boland | March 25, 2015. www.mrctv.org
- Clinton Foundation Takes $$ From Countries That Mistreat Women, October 11, 2015. www.gop.com
- Clinton's 'outrage' at Saudi rape sentence, Sydney Morning Herald, November 22, 2007.
- Conservative group claims Hillary Clinton's foundation took millions from foreign governments, Politifact: Statement:TRUE, By Steve Contorno, February 26th, 2015. politifact.com
- Saudi Arabia 'pushes for homosexuals to be executed' amid fears social media is 'turning people gay', By Rhian Lubin, Mirror, 1 April 2016. www.mirror.co.uk
- For Hillary Clinton and Boeing, a beneficial relationship, By Rosalind S. Helderman, Washington Post, April 13, 2014.
- Yemen: civilian casualties top 8,100 as airstrikes and shelling continue, UN reports, 5 January 2016. un.org
- Emails Show Hillary Clinton Aides Celebrating F-15 Sales to Saudi Arabia: “Good News”, Lee Fang, The Intercept, Feb. 22 2016
- Human Rights Watch released a report providing new indications that Saudi Arabia has fired American-made cluster munitions, banned by international treaty, in civilian areas of Yemen. New Report of U.S.-Made Cluster Bomb Use by Saudis in Yemen, By RICK GLADSTONEFEB, New York Times, February 14, 2016
- Hillary Dropped the Ball on Boko Haram, Josh Rogin, [The Daily Beast], May 7, 2014. www.yahoo.com
- Morrissey, Ed (May 8, 2014). Did Hillary refuse to designate Boko Haram as a terrorist organization? Hot Air website.
- Hillary Clinton in Black History. youtube.com
- Goldwater also suggested the use of low-yield nuclear weapons in Vietnam; Hillary supported Goldwater's Vietnam policy.
- Here’s What Hillary Clinton Did In Her Senior Year Of High School, Christopher Massie & Andrew Kaczynski, BuzzFeed, posted on May 6, 2015, at 11:39 a.m.
- Mrs. Clinton Derides Republicans, and Her Opponent, as Extremists, By SOMINI SENGUPTA, August 1, 2000. partners.nytimes.com
- Hillary Clinton likens GOP candidates to terrorists for 'extreme' views on women, Associated Press in Cleveland, 27 August 2015 14.12 EDT. www.theguardian.com
- Why Hillary Clinton let husband Bill seduce any woman in sight, By SALLY BEDELL SMITH, 15 January 2008. www.dailymail.co.uk
- THE 1992 CAMPAIGN: Candidate's Wife; Hillary Clinton as Aspiring First Lady: Role Model, or a 'Hall Monitor' Type?, By MAUREEN DOWD, New York Times, May 18, 1992.
- Independent Counsel Memo Laying Out Criminal Case against Hillary Clinton in Whitewater Land Scandal, JANUARY 28, 2016. www.judicialwatch.org
- The Clintons and Wall Street: 24 Years of Enriching Each Other, By Richard W. Behan / CounterPunch, February 26, 2016.
- This Was the Hillary Clinton Comment That Sparked Lena Dunham’s Political Awareness, Denver Nicks, Time, Sept. 29, 2015.
- Hillary Clinton often boasts about helping children, but she betrayed them as First Lady, Ben Norton, Salon, Oct 15, 2015.
- Welfare Transformed: Universalizing Family Policies That Work, Robert Cherry, Oxford University Press, Jul 18, 2007.
- AUDIO: Hillary Clinton Speaks of Defense of Child Rapist in Newly Unearthed Tapes, Washington Free Beacon Staff, June 15, 2014. freebeacon.com
- Video: Hillary Clinton brags about getting a pedophile off the hook, By Brandon Turbeville, January 25, 2016. www.intellihub.com
- She Lied: 'Hillary Clinton Took Me Through Hell,' Rape Victim Says, Josh Rogan, The Daily Beast, 06.20.14.
- Politifact: Did Hillary Clinton ask to be 'relieved' from representing an accused rapist in 1970s?, By Steve Contorno, July 17th, 2014. politifact.com
- Dick Morris: I Left When Hillary Hired Secret Police to Go After Woman Victimized by Bill, by Breitbart.com, 31 Oct 2014.
- Hillary Clinton calls Bill Clinton's sexual assault victims "Bimbo Eruptions" youtube.com
- A Woman Who Was Sexually Assaulted by Bill Clinton Drops a BOMB on Hillary, thepoliticalinsider.com
- ’90s Scandals Threaten to Erode Hillary Clinton’s Strength With Women, By AMY CHOZICK, New York Times, JAN. 20, 2016.
- The Clinton's War on Women, pp. 16-17 pdf.
- A Woman in Charge, Carl Bernstein, Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group, Jun 5, 2007
- The real story behind the Clinton body count, WorldNetDaily, 07/13/2005. Review of Richard Poe’s, Hillary’s Secret War. wnd.com
- PRIVATE AND PUBLIC INVESTIGATIVE RESOURCES, SECTION: SECRET POLICE, Revised 8/10/00. http://alamo-girl.com
- Reports Tie Clinton Sexcapades to Foster's Death. mega.nu
- Target: Caught in the Crosshairs of Bill and Hillary Clinton, Kathleen Willey, WND Books, 2007.
- PI 'admits' Hillary paid him to harass Willey, WND, 11/07/2007.
- It’s Poker Night With Larry Flynt! Porn King Discourses on Sex, Gore, By Andrew Goldman, New York Observer, 08/28/00
- What Really Happened At Waco, CBSNews staff, CBS News, Jan 25, 2000.
- Hillary Ordered The Final Massacre At Waco, By Robert Morrow, January 27, 2014. www.economicpolicyjournal.com
- Transcript: Larry King Live, CNN, February 9, 2001.
- CLINTON AFFIRMS U.S. POLICY ON IRAQ, By THOMAS L. FRIEDMAN, New York Times, January 15, 1993
- Madeleine Albright says 500,000 dead Iraqi Children was "worth it" wins Medal of Freedom. youtube.com
- ‘We Think the Price Is Worth It’, By Rahul Mahajan, FAIR, 1 Nov. 2001
- Living History, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Simon and Schuster, Apr 19, 2004, p. 489
- "Clinton Supports Regime Change in Iraq." Tim Russert, correspondent. Meet the Press. NBCUniversal Media. 15 Sep. 2002.
- Whitewater Lost and Found Records, Nightline Transcripts, January 30, 1996. npr.org
- Ambrose Evans-Pritchard interview, Quinn in the Morning Show, WRRK 97 FM Pittsburgh, October 10, 1996
- Multiple references:
- "Remarks by Congressman (Dan) Burton of Indiana: First Lady's fingerprints on billing records" (April 30, 1996). Congressional Record (Washington D.C.: Government Printing Office), House of Representatives, 104th Congress, pp. H4167-8.
- "Remarks by Congressman (Dan) Burton of Indiana: Mrs. Clinton's fingerprints on billing records II" (May 10, 1996). Congressional Record (Washington D.C.: Government Printing Office), House of Representatives, 104th Congress, pp. H4880-1.
- Multiple references:
- "Coddling terrorists?" (September 21, 1999). Senate Republican Policy Committee. Retrieved from May 1, 2008 archive at Internet Archive.
- U.S. Senate Committee on the Judiciary (September 15, 1999). "Witness list (and transcribed statements): Hearing before the U.S. Senate Committee on the Judiciary, 'Clemency for FALN Members'". U.S. Senate website/Committee on the Judiciary. Retrieved from April 16, 2000 archive at Internet Archive.
- U.S. Senate, 106th Congress (September 14, 1999). "S.J. Res. 106-33: A joint resolution deploring the actions of President Clinton regarding granting clemency to FALN terrorists." U.S. Congress website/Legislation/106th Congress/Senate joint resolutions. Passed 95-2.
- "FALN clemency and NY Senate race" (1999-2009). Justice for Jonathan Pollard website.
- "Clinton pardons terror" (August 13, 1999). New York Post. Reprinted at Latin American Studies website.
- Former FBI director: Holder was 'used' in Rich pardon, CNN
- Carter: Rich Pardon 'Disgraceful', CBSNews.com staff AP February 21, 2001
- Hillary Clinton student letters reveal high mind, By Toby Harnden, London Telegraph, 30 Jul 2007.
- New American Roget's College Thesaurus in Dictionary Form (Revised & Updated), By Philip D. Morehead, Penguin Books, 2002.
- Booknotes, C-Span, March 27, 1995.
- More Obama Desperation: talks about Hillary and Bill's secret pact of ambition, Sun Nov-18-07 08:22 PM. www.democraticunderground.com
- Fact Check: Words of Mass Destruction, Snopes.com
- Hillary Clinton Iraq War Vote Speech. youtube.com
- Democrats who backed Iraq now dare slime Sanders’ foreign policy experience?, Paul Rosenberg, Salon, Feb 22, 2016.
- Hillary Panics As Sanders' Arthritic Fingers Cling To Her Electoral Cankles, Ben Shapiro, April 6, 2016. www.dailywire.com
- Letter from Sen. Bernie Sanders to DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, May 6, 2016.
- Hillary Clinton Voted to Continue Cluster Bombing Civilians, By DemocraticLuntz, DailyKos, Dec 21, 2007.
- U.S. Senate Roll Call Votes 109th Congress - 2nd Session, On the Amendment (Feinstein Amdt. No. 4882 ) Purpose of Bill:To protect civilian lives from unexploded cluster munitions. September 6, 2006.
- Children Are Forty Percent of Cluster Bomb Casualties, BY TV 3 News (New Zealand)
- Hillary Clinton Voted to Continue Cluster Bombing Civilians, DailyKos, Feb 15, 2016.
- "Press release, Matter under review 5225" (January 26, 2006). Federal Election Commission website.
- Hillary the inevitable, By Richard Allen Greene, 07/09/07. politico.com
- Reliving Hillary’s History: Memories From The Last Time Clinton Was On The Campaign Trail, June 5, 2014. www.gop.com
- Christopher Hitchens, Skeptical Brotha. Retrieved 23 June 2016
- Bill Clinton "Hopped Up On Whack" -- Ricky Ray Rector Part 2, Colin Benjamin, Black Star News, April 13, 2016
- Hillary Clinton’s Indefensible Stance on the Death Penalty, Liliana Segura, The Intercept, Mar. 17 2016
- Jan 31, 2016 04:00 AM MDT The Clintons’ sordid race game: No one will say it, but the Clintons’ rise was premised on repudiating black voters, Corey Robin, Salon, Jan. 31, 2016
- The Clintons’ War on Drugs: When Black Lives Didn’t Matter, By Donna Murch, The New Republic, February 9, 2016
- Why Hillary Clinton Doesn’t Deserve the Black Vote, Michelle Alexander, The Nation, February 10, 2016
- While Missouri Students Battle Racism, Prison Lobbyists Funded Hillary Clinton’s Campaign, H.A. Goodman, Huffington Post, Nov 13, 2015
- Why Did It Take an Activist to Bring ‘Superpredators’ Into the Campaign?, By Jim Naureckas, FAIR, 27 Feb 2016
- [The Clintons’ sordid race game: No one will say it, but the Clintons’ rise was premised on repudiating black voters], Corey Robin, Salon, Jan 31, 2016
- From Crisis to Working Majority, Stan Greenberg, The American Prospect 2, no. 7 (September 1991). Republished 24 May 2005
- The Rhetoric of First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton: Crisis Management Discourse, Colleen E. Kelley, Greenwood Publishing Group, 2001, pp. 268-269
- Hillary Clinton on "Superpredators", Mrs. Clinton Campaign Speech Keene State University, January 25, 1996. youtube.com
- Bernie Sanders slams Clinton's "racist" 1996 super predators comment, By Reena Flores, CBS News, April 14, 2016
- Superscapegoating, Teen 'superpredators' hype set stage for draconian legislation, By Robin Templeton, FAIR, 1 Jan 1998
- America's New Racial Reality: White Minority Status, While Obama raises the bar for racial understanding, the Democratic Leadership Council leverages white voter fear. By Roberto Lovato / New America Media, March 21, 2008
- Muzzling The African-American Agenda With Black Help, Bruce A. Dixon, The Black Commentator. www.blackcommentator.com
- Bill Clinton: Obama Is Just Like Jesse Jackson, Huffington Post, 03/28/2008
- Clinton makes case for wide appeal, By Kathy Kiely and Jill Lawrence, USA TODAY, 5/8/2008
- Did You Know Bill Clinton Made Racist Comments About Barack Obama When He First Ran For President, F. Taylor, Urban Intellectuals, July 17, 2015.
- Hillary has cynically turned to the one argument she has left: race, Gary Younge, Guardian UK, 2008.
- America's New Racial Reality: White Minority Status, While Obama raises the bar for racial understanding, the Democratic Leadership Council leverages white voter fear. By Roberto Lovato / New America Media, March 21, 2008.
- Bill Clinton and Barack Obama: an alliance long and slow in the making, Gary Younge, Guardian UK.
- Who is BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA? Mission Statement, stop-obama.org
- The Great Islamophobic Crusade, CBSNEWS, December 19, 2010. cbsnews.com
- Hillary Rodham Clinton 2016 campaign website
- 12,173 declassified stolen Clinton emails recovered by State Department
- 30,322 stolen Clinton emails recovered by State Department under the FOIA
- Stolen Clinton emails recovered by Russian Television
- State of Arkansas v Thomas Alfred Taylor. Official record of Hillary Rodham Clinton's 1975 defense of a child rapist.