Hillary Rodham Clinton
|Hillary Rodham Clinton|
|67th United States Secretary of State|
From: January 21, 2009-January 30, 2013
|President||Barack Hussein Obama|
|Successor||John Forbes Kerry|
|Former U.S. Senator from New York|
From: January 3, 2001 – January 21, 2009
|Predecessor||Daniel Patrick Moynihan|
Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton (b. 1947), is the wife of former President Bill Clinton who was impeached in a sexual harassment scandal. She is a former U.S. Secretary of State under Barack Obama and a former U.S. Senator from New York. She currently is the leading candidate for the Democratic Party in the 2016 Presidential Election and is under investigation by the Obama Justice Department for the improper handling and misuse of national security information, violating the Federal Records Act and circumventing the Freedom of Information Act while Secretary of State. If convicted, she may face three years in prison and permanently barred from holding office.
As a role model for women and girls, Hillary Clinton has facilitated Mr. Clinton's faithlessness, lied about it, covered up allegations of sexual harassment and abuse, has attacked and vilified critics, victims, and their advocates who get in the way of the Clinton's personal ambitions.
- 1 Early life and background
- 2 Arkansas to the White House
- 3 U.S. Senate
- 4 The inevitable Hillary 2008
- 5 Secretary of State
- 6 The inevitable Hillary 2016
- 7 See also
- 8 References
- 9 External Links
Early life and background
- Main article Hillary Clinton early life and career
As a young woman Hillary told classmates her ambition was to marry a Senator. Hillary was a solid Goldwater Republican in 1964; Goldwater was one of 6 Republicans who voted against the Republican party leadership and joined 21 Southern Democrat segregationists to vote against the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Hillary has since on many occasions when speaking to African-American audiences made the claim that she has been inspired by Dr. Martin Luther King since 1962. Goldwater, who was considered an extremist at the time Hillary supported him, responded to critics without denying the label, saying, "extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice". During Hillary's tenure at the White House and beyond, Hillary routinely calls all political opponents "extremists", essentially equating anyone with opposing opinions as terrorists.
Arkansas to the White House
- Main article Hillary Clinton First Lady
Only when she met Bill in 1971 did her political views flower and she became a Democrat. The Clinton marriage is fashioned upon precepts of The Art of the Deal. She allowed him to chase any woman he saw fit, and he allowed her to run the Arkansas Governor's Mansion and White House as she saw fit. This was the deal Bill Clinton offered America, two for the price of one.
Of the two, Hillary was the actual brains of the operation. Among the hard choices this advocate of children and women's rights had to make was giving the go-ahead to extinguish the lives of 17 children and 68 adults, the majority of which were women and minorities in the Waco massacre, a colossal bureaucratic blunder that needed quick resolution in her husbands first term. Vince Foster transmitted the order from Mrs. Clinton to Webster Hubbell at the Justice Department who relayed it to Attorney General Janet Reno. Foster, distraught over his role in the carnage, committed suicide.
Hillary Clinton was a colorless First Lady characterized by her drab personal appearance and dress, poor taste in interior design, rudeness and foul mouth mistreatment of subordinates - even toward those charged with protecting her life with their own life - and a ruthless personal political ambition manifested in a failed Healthcare “reform” boondoggle, which of course ended in scandal.
As First Lady of Arkansas, Hillary and her law partners worked with clients looting depositor's money from Arkansas Savings and Loans which her husband regulated. She also pocketed large amounts of cash from complicated commodity future trading straddles. As the breadwinner of the Clinton family Hillary mocked and ridiculed stay-at-home mothers.
One of the more abhorrent aspects of Hillary Clinton's personality is a documented pattern of intimidation and blackmail toward female victims of Mr. Bill Clinton's sexual misconduct. Mrs. Clinton is accredited with introducing to America the pejorative and insensitive, sexist term, "bimbo", to deride victims of sexual assault. The politicalinsider.com notes,
One of the most incredible things about Hillary Clinton running for President is that there is an extraordinary long list of scandals that younger voters have never heard of. Just trying to keep up with the multiple decades of corruption and criminal activity of Bill and Hillary Clinton which happened long before the recent email scandal is overwhelming.
The New York Times noted before the 2016 primary election season began that the "’90s Scandals Threaten to Erode Hillary Clinton’s Strength With Women", and Hillary Clinton certainly was not, by any account, a victim, or a victim of her husband's faithlessness. In the recent book, The Clinton's War on Women, the authors cite a sociological phenomena known as elite deviance in a society where the elites no longer believe the rules apply to them and their behavior is justified and facilitated by a cadre of sycophants, apologists, supporters, and surrogates.
Hillary's obsession with sexual blackmail wasn't limited to compromising and silencing disgruntled mistresses or women Bill Clinton assaulted. It became a ready tool against political opponents. For this she employed Jack Palladino, Terry Lenzner, Anthony Pellicano, and others.
To political opponents and the women, Clinton surrogates routinely used the material on television and other media dug up (truth not being a factor) by Hillary's investigator's to slime anyone publicly who wouldn't fall into line. And the surrogates relished their jobs. Indeed, many Clintonites believe that is what politics is -- slander, defamation, and demonization of human beings -- not formulation or discussion of public policy.
|“||Saddam Hussein has given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons.||”|
—Sen. Hillary Clinton, Oct. 12, 2002.
- Main article Hillary Clinton Senate career
Sen. Hillary Clinton led the fight on the floor of the United States Senate among Democrats to grant President George W. Bush authority to remove Saddam Hussein from Iraq. Hillary Clinton claimed, based upon her first hand experience over 8 years in the White House, that Saddam was in possession of Weapons of Mass Destruction. Sen. Bernie Sanders questioned her judgement, and he and his supporters were ostracized and ridiculed by the Democratic party establishment for doing so. 
The inevitable Hillary 2008
- Main article Hillary Clinton 2008 presidential campaign
The London Telegraph, for example, refers to [redacted] revelations into the Goldwater girl's "high mind". As the young woman at Wellesley College considered which of a "smorgasbord of personalities" she wanted to be, she asked him, "Can you be a misanthrope and still love or enjoy some individuals?". A misanthrope - a hater of humanity, is opposite of a philanthrope - a lover of humanity. But it also can be understood in a sexual sense; a misogynist is a woman-hater, and a misanthrope is a man-hater. Whatever its meaning, a college sophomore ought to understand it refers to an antisocial personality.
David Maraniss, while promoting a book based upon personal interviews during the Clinton's first term, broached the subject of the Clinton's remaining active in electoral politics beyond Mr. Clinton's presidency suggesting one ot the other, or both, running for the Senate. Impeachment made it improbable for Mr. Clinton, but when Hillary entered the fray in 2000, it was no secret their eyes were on the White House in 2008 and Hillary was declared "inevitable" by media surrogates and supporters. By 2007 when Barack Obama publicly challenged the notion, Clinton surrogates such as Media Matters once again begain revising the narrative to attack Obama and Clinton critics .
While it looked like an open convention was a possibility in 2008, eventually Hillary conceded. Even though she had won more primary votes, Obama outbid the Clinton's, giving more money to the superdelegates. Veteran campaign consultant Rich Galen noted that it is illegal to promise a federal job in exchange for doing something or not doing something; but in a closed door negotiation it may be legal for the Obama team to ask the Clinton team, "What would it take for you to release your delegates to us?". Hillary ultimately was appointed Secretary of State in order to add foreign policy experience to her resumé, a decided weakness of the two previous presidents.
Secretary of State
- Main article Hillary Clinton Secretary of State
In 2012 Hillary announced Syrian President Bashar Assad must go and committed the United States to supporting an assortment of militias, arms traffickers, narco-terrorists, and jihadis the State Department and media labeled "moderate rebels". By the time she resigned the State Department to run for president 300,000 Syrians had been killed in the uprising that Hillary and Obama started, giving it the misnomer, "Arab Spring". Six million Syrian refugees - one third of the population, are displaced and homeless. By 2016, Assad remained in power and his position had been strengthened with State Department approval and the support of two powerful allies, Vladimir Putin of Russia, and the Islamic Republic of Iran.
- Main article: Libyan War/Ambassador Stevens dispatched to give aid
Libya had been under Muammar Gaddafi since 1969. The United States broke relations in 1981 and considered Libya a state sponsor of terror after a series incidents culminating in the mid-air bombing of Pan AM Flight 103 over Lockerbie Scotland in 1988. Libya had a WMD program. Western powers laid out a series of demands to be met to re-establish normal relations. By 1999, Muammar Gaddafi had a change of heart, as aged dictators sometimes do. Gaddafi began thinking about his legacy. Did he wish to be remembered as a killer? or as someone who really had the best interests of his people at heart. This is the actual substance of diplomacy and negotiation-the job of the Secretary of State, to pursuade lunatic dictators to think about such things rather than use force in every situation. Gaddafi began complying, step-by-step, with Western demands in order to be welcomed back within the "community of nations". Gaddafi renounced terrorism and gave up his WMD. He paid reparations to the families of victims of Flight 103; he publicly condemned the September 11 attacks . Trade was restored. Gaddafi became the model that Western powers began using to encourage other corrupt dictators such as Bashar Assad or Kim Jong-il that they could remain in power, enjoy trade, and live in peace with the international community.
Then Hillary Clinton became Secretary of State. Hillary Clinton divided the NATO treaty organization against itself to organize a coalition of a few member states. President Obama, who has always been reluctant to use force, was persuaded to come along. "Humanitarian concerns" were identified, and the "values that we stand for". Gaddafi was brutally and inhumanely murdered, an eye tore out beforehand, sodomized with pipes and objects, and dragged behind vehicles while still alive in the name of the "values that we stand for". Nuclear armed dictators such as Kim Jong-un witnessed how Gaddafi had been lied to and double-crossed by the Clinton consortium. Decades of negotiation were lost with him, his father, and his grandfather, to persuade North Korea to give up its WMD, nukes and ballistic missile programs, return to the community of "civilized nations", and to live in peace and harmony by simply trusting the United States chief negotiator, the Secretary of State.
The brave new world Hillary built in Libya soon descended into chaos. The jihadi elements Hillary and Obama equipped and funded turned their U.S. supplied weapons on American territory, the Embassy at Benghazi. Our former "moderate rebel" allies -- al-Qaeda elements -- murdered the American Ambassador in much the same fashion Gaddafi had been murdered. All this was occurring on American soil only 56 days prior to the 2012 Presidential election where the slogan was "Bin Laden is dead, GM is alive, and al Qaeda is on the run." The deceptive narrative denying America had been attacked was issued by Hillary Clinton at nearly the precise time Ambassador Christopher Stevens was being viciously murdered.
The Libyan fiasco also stiffened the resolve of Vladimir Putin. Putin did not veto the U.N. Security Council fig leaf Hillary and Obama sought to give an air of legitimacy. Once the duplicity and betrayal of the U.S. State Department under Hillary Clinton became obvious, Putin moved to shore up defense of his own allies-Russians residing in the Ukraine and Crimea, and Syrian President Bashar Assad.
Hillary was the subject of a Congressional investigation after it had become evident that the deaths of four Americans during the terrorist attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi were caused by incompetence and malfeasance.
Saudi Arabia and rape victims
As Secretary of State, the Clinton Foundation accepted donations from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, where rape victims are regularly flogged. In 2015, a 19 year old woman who was the victim of a violent gang rape was sentenced to 200 lashes and six months in jail after being found guilty of being “indecent” at the time of the attack. Saudi law dictates a woman must have a male escort in public. She originally sentenced to 90 lashes, however on appeal the sentence was more than doubled to 200 lashes and six months in jail after being found guilty of indecency and talking to the media.
While homosexuality is punishable by death under certain circumstances, this particular active Clinton donor at the present time is seeking to increase the frequency at which executions of gays is carried out. Social media is blamed for causing an increase in "deliberate" acts of homosexuality. As of the first half of 2016, there currently are 35 people on death row in Saudia Arabia for sodomy.
In 2009 Hillary Clinton entered into a memorandum of understanding with the U.S. Senate about the potential conflict of interest with her role as Secretary of State and Mr. Clinton actively soliciting political donations for Hillary's 2016 presidential bid on behalf of the Clinton Foundation. While working in the State Department the Clinton Foundation received millions from an organization known as The Friends of Saudi Arabia. With the theft of government records and allegations the Clinton Chappaqua email server had been scrubbed by Clinton underlings, the exact extent of a conflict of interest and violation of the memorandum of understanding at present is unclear. 
Sen. Elizabeth Warren joined in the criticism of foreign corporations who donated cash to the Clinton Foundation, criticizing "a French company", the Veolia Group, "that sued Egypt after Egypt raised its minimum wage.” Veolia contributed between $50,001 and $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation. Warren criticized Philip Morris, part of the Altria group—another Clinton Foundation donor. And “a Swedish company", Vattenfall, a state-owned Swedish utility; the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency contributed between $1 million and $10 million.
Boko Haram sex slaves
Again, this advocate of women and children's rights was asked repeatedly in 2011 to designate Boko Haram as a terrorist organization after the group bombed the United Nations headquarters in Abuja. Secretary Clinton's State Department refused, despite requests coming from the U.S. Justice Department, the FBI, the CIA, and numerous Senators and Congressmen. In May 2012, Justice Department official Lisa Monaco wrote to the State Department to urge Clinton to designate Boko Haram as a terrorist organization. The following month, Gen. Carter Ham, the chief of U.S. Africa Command, said that Boko Haram provided a “safe haven” for Al-Qaeda in North Africa and was likely sharing explosives and funds with the group.
The inevitable Hillary 2016
- Main article United States presidential election, 2016
|“||...every survivor of sexual assault...You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed.||”|
—Hillary Clinton on Twitter 10:24 AM - 14 Sep 2015.
George Stephanopoulos says in his memoir of the Clinton "War Room", a War waged by the Clinton machine and surrogates against fellow citizens with as much vitriol and hate as against any foreign oppressor,
..."We have to destroy her story," Mrs. Clinton said of one of the first women to come forward during her husband's first presidential campaign, Connie Hamzy, in 1991.
In January of 2016, Esquire magazine reported on a gathering in the fashionable Upper East Side apartment of the chief executive of HBO. Several conflicted past and present Clinton surrogates discussed how,
the Clintons and their allies discredited women who said they had had sexual encounters with, or been sexually assaulted by former President Bill Clinton.
The conversation, relayed by several people with knowledge of the discussion who would speak about it only anonymously, captures the deeper debate unfolding among liberal-leaning women about how to reconcile Mrs. Clinton's leadership on women's issues with her past involvement in her husband's efforts to fend off accusations of sexual misconduct.
The conundrum these conflicted Clinton surrogates face is how to explain their own past conduct to a generation of Millennials unfamiliar with the brazen history of the pair:
Even some Democrats who participated in the effort to discredit the women acknowledge privately that today, when Mrs. Clinton and other women have pleaded with the authorities on college campuses and in workplaces to take any allegation of sexual assault and sexual harassment seriously, such a campaign to attack the women's character would be unacceptable.
Such a campaign was unacceptable in the 1990s; Clinton surrogates, at the behest of Hillary Rodham Clinton in a raw quest for power, made it acceptable.
Hillary the neoconThe New York Times noted in 2014 after Hillary left the State Department and the Libyan and Syrian disasters in her wake, neoconservatives are
“aligning themselves with Hillary Rodham Clinton and her nascent presidential campaign, in a bid to return to the driver’s seat of American foreign policy....[her policies are] something that might have been called neocon, but clearly her supporters are not going to call it that. They are going to call it something else.”
Vladimir Putin refers to the "zone of chaos" Hillary Clinton and the Obama administration have created in the Middle East. The Cairo Review notes,
"Despite Hillary Clinton’s reputation as a liberal, the record suggests her presidency would push America toward a more militaristic approach to the Middle East...From Afghanistan to Western Sahara, she has advocated for military solutions to complex political problems, backed authoritarian allies and occupying armies, dismissed war crimes, and opposed political involvement by the United Nations and its agencies.... she made a concerted effort to distance herself from Obama’s Middle East policies, which—despite including the bombing of no less than seven countries in the greater region—she argues have not been aggressive enough.... a look at the positions she has taken on a number of the key Middle East policy issues suggest that her presidency would shift America to a still more militaristic and interventionist policy that further marginalizes concerns for human rights or international law." 
It's the stupid voters, stupid
Bill Clinton's deregulation of Wall Street has been roundly credited with having caused the Great Recession. In something of an undignified moment, while instructing a group of partisans with talking points how to respond to claims that "the great recession was caused by too much regulation", in a rather unpresidential manner Hillary began barking like a dog, ARF ARF ARF ARF.
After Congressional Democrats voted down President Obama's proposal to create a NAFTA-like Pacific Trade Zone with China, Japan, and about a dozen other countries, suddenly Hillary flip-flopped, again to grab headlines in support of what public opinion polls were already saying. CNN reported Hillary had spoken out in favor of the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) no less than 45 times prior, an issue which supposedly she now opposes.
Speaking to a group of Democratic loyalists in Massachusetts in 2014, Hillary indulged some of the old pointless rhetoric intended to divide people. Hillary agitated among partisans coaxing them with, "Don't let anyone tell you that corporations and businesses create jobs."
On the issue of the controversial, biased online encyclopedia, Wikipedia, Clinton sent a message of congratulations that was read at the opening session of the Wikimania 2012 conference in Washington, DC.
- Charles Schumer
- Freedom of Choice Act
- Abbottabad raid
- Hillary Clinton for President Exploratory Committee
- Articles about Hillary Clinton from previous "Breaking News"
- Hillary's 'classified' smokescreen hides real crime, Ronald J. Sievert, USA Today, April 4, 2016
- Former attorney general says classified email scandal 'disqualifies' Hillary Clinton from serving as president – IF she's prosecuted for breaking federal law, By David Martosko, Dailymail.com, 24 August 2015 | Updated: 01:53 EST, 25 August 2015
- Hillary Clinton lying for 13 minutes straight - video
- Clinton, Hillary (January 1998). "Interview with Matt Lauer". Today Show television program, NBC. Transcribed at Leany.com.
- Goldwater also suggested the use of low-yield nuclear weapons in Vietnam; Hillary supported Goldwater's Vietnam policy.
- Here’s What Hillary Clinton Did In Her Senior Year Of High School, Christopher Massie & Andrew Kaczynski, BuzzFeed, posted on May 6, 2015, at 11:39 a.m.
- Mrs. Clinton Derides Republicans, and Her Opponent, as Extremists, By SOMINI SENGUPTA, August 1, 2000. partners.nytimes.com
- Hillary Clinton likens GOP candidates to terrorists for 'extreme' views on women, Associated Press in Cleveland, 27 August 2015 14.12 EDT. www.theguardian.com
- Why Hillary Clinton let husband Bill seduce any woman in sight, By SALLY BEDELL SMITH, 15 January 2008. www.dailymail.co.uk
- THE 1992 CAMPAIGN: Candidate's Wife; Hillary Clinton as Aspiring First Lady: Role Model, or a 'Hall Monitor' Type?, By MAUREEN DOWD, New York Times, May 18, 1992.
- What Really Happened At Waco, CBSNews staff, CBS News, Jan 25, 2000.
- Hillary Ordered The Final Massacre At Waco, By Robert Morrow, January 27, 2014. www.economicpolicyjournal.com
- Transcript: Larry King Live, CNN, February 9, 2001.
- From funky florals to over-the-top ruffles: FEMAIL reveals Hillary Clinton's 20 WORST fashion faux pas from the past 50 years, By Erica Tempesta For Dailymail.com, 28 December 2015.
- Hillary Rodham Clinton Strikes a New Pose And Multiplies Her Images, By MAUREEN DOWD, New York Times, December 12, 1993.
- Secret Service Agents Reveal Hillary Clinton Is A Nightmare To Work With, Oct 8, 2015, www.democraticunderground.com
- The Hillary Clinton Scandals: Volume 1, by Geoffrey Grider, July 29, 2013.
- Independent Counsel Memo Laying Out Criminal Case against Hillary Clinton in Whitewater Land Scandal, JANUARY 28, 2016. www.judicialwatch.org
- The Clintons and Wall Street: 24 Years of Enriching Each Other, By Richard W. Behan / CounterPunch, February 26, 2016.
- This Was the Hillary Clinton Comment That Sparked Lena Dunham’s Political Awareness, Denver Nicks, Time, Sept. 29, 2015.
- Hillary Clinton calls Bill Clinton's sexual assault victims "Bimbo Eruptions" youtube.com
- A Woman Who Was Sexually Assaulted by Bill Clinton Drops a BOMB on Hillary, thepoliticalinsider.com
- ’90s Scandals Threaten to Erode Hillary Clinton’s Strength With Women, By AMY CHOZICK, New York Times, JAN. 20, 2016.
- The Clinton's War on Women, pp. 16-17 pdf.
- PRIVATE AND PUBLIC INVESTIGATIVE RESOURCES, SECTION: SECRET POLICE, Revised 8/10/00. http://alamo-girl.com
- Target: Caught in the Crosshairs of Bill and Hillary Clinton, Kathleen Willey, WND Books, 2007.
- PI 'admits' Hillary paid him to harass Willey, WND, 11/07/2007.
- Fact Check: Words of Mass Destruction, Snopes.com
- Hillary Clinton Iraq War Vote Speech. youtube.com
- Democrats who backed Iraq now dare slime Sanders’ foreign policy experience?, Paul Rosenberg, Salon, Feb 22, 2016.
- Hillary Panics As Sanders' Arthritic Fingers Cling To Her Electoral Cankles, Ben Shapiro, April 6, 2016. www.dailywire.com
- Letter from Sen. Bernie Sanders to DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, May 6, 2016.
- Hillary the inevitable, By Richard Allen Greene, 07/09/07. politico.com
- Reliving Hillary’s History: Memories From The Last Time Clinton Was On The Campaign Trail, June 5, 2014. www.gop.com
- Hillary Clinton student letters reveal high mind, By Toby Harnden, London Telegraph, 30 Jul 2007.
- New American Roget's College Thesaurus in Dictionary Form (Revised & Updated), By Philip D. Morehead, Penguin Books, 2002.
- Booknotes, C-Span, March 27, 1995.
- More Obama Desperation: talks about Hillary and Bill's secret pact of ambition, Sun Nov-18-07 08:22 PM. www.democraticunderground.com
- 2008 Presidential Democratic Primary Election Results, Dave Leip's Atlas of U.S. Presidential Elections. uselectionatlas.org/
- Superdelegate Update, By Lindsay Renick Mayer, Center For Responsive Politics, February 28, 2008. opensecrets.org
- Don't Bet on It, Rich Galen, Mar 09, 2016. townhall.com
- The media are misleading the public on Syria, By Stephen Kinzer, Boston Globe, February 18, 2016. "The Syrian war will be remembered as one of the most shameful episodes in the history of the American press."
- ISIS arming themselves with US-made military hardware to wage jihad across the Middle East after seizing weapons from Syrian rebels and Iraqi soldiers, By Ted Thornhill for MailOnline, 9 September 2014. www.dailymail.co.uk
- National Security Hillary’s war: How conviction replaced skepticism in Libya intervention, By Joby Warrick, Washington Post, October 30, 2011.
- LESSONS OF LIBYA FOR FUTURE WESTERN MILITARY FORAYS, By John Barry, Newsweek National Security Correspondent. europeaninstitute.org
- Operation Odyssey Dawn (Libya): Background and Issues for Congress, Congressional Research Service, March 30, 2011, p.3 (p.7 pdf).
- Frame by frame HD video of murdering Colonel Gaddafi (RA) Part 2, posted by Salahuddin. youtube.com
- What Kim Jong-Il Learned from Qaddafi's Fall: Never Disarm, As the U.S. tries to restart multiparty talks with North Korea, it may find that the rogue state suddenly sees greater value in keeping its nuclear arsenal, Mira Rapp-Hooper and Kenneth N. Waltz, The Atlantic, Oct 24, 2011.
- North Korea cites Muammar Gaddafi's 'destruction' in nuclear test defence Pyongyang says the fates of the late Libyan leader and Saddam Hussein show the need for a nuclear deterrent, By AFP, 2:49AM GMT 09 Jan 2016. www.telegraph.co.uk
- Benghazi raid leaves cradle of Libyan revolution fearing for its future The Guardian September 21, 2012. "There was no demonstration. They came with machine guns, with rockets."
- Ambassador Stevens Was Raped Before His Murder, Reports Claim, 2012-09-13. www.aina.org
- Here's the KEY MOMENT in Benghazi hearings - Rep. Jordan nails Hillary on LIES, posted by Pamela Geller, Oct 22, 2015. youtube.com
- Understanding The Incredible Debacle Left Behind By NATO In Libya, Posted on February 28, 2015 by WashingtonsBlog.
- Hillary Clinton: the Queen of Chaos and the Threat of World War III, by Maidhc Ó Cathail – Diana Johnstone, March 10, 2016. www.counterpunch.org
- Address by President of the Russian Federation, March 18, 2014. en.kremlin.ru
- Page, Susan (May 10, 2013). Sen. Graham: Hillary Clinton should testify on Benghazi. USA Today website.
- Hillary Clinton on Gaddafi: We came, we saw, he died. youtube.com
- Libya: Obama Admits Clinton's "Greatest Moment" Was His "Worst Mistake, Lauren McCauley, Common Dreams, April 12, 2016.
- Hillary Clinton Faces Test of Record as Women’s Advocate, By AMY CHOZICK, New York Times, MARCH 8, 2015.
- Rand Paul: 'Hillary Clinton Shouldn't Have Taken That Money' from Saudi Arabia, Barbara Boland | March 25, 2015. www.mrctv.org
- Clinton Foundation Takes $$ From Countries That Mistreat Women, October 11, 2015. www.gop.com
- Clinton's 'outrage' at Saudi rape sentence, Sydney Morning Herald, November 22, 2007.
- Conservative group claims Hillary Clinton's foundation took millions from foreign governments, Politifact: Statement:TRUE, By Steve Contorno, February 26th, 2015. politifact.com
- Saudi Arabia 'pushes for homosexuals to be executed' amid fears social media is 'turning people gay', By Rhian Lubin, Mirror, 1 April 2016. www.mirror.co.uk
- Hillary Clinton Oversaw US Arms Deals to Clinton Foundation Donors, Bryan Schatz, Mother Jones, May 28, 2015.
- Did Hillary Clinton receive donations from Saudi Arabia?, www.quora.com
- CLINTON FOUNDATION DONOR LIST RELEASED. The American Prospect. prospect.org
- Hillary Clinton took money from the kings of four countries, GOP chief Reince Priebus says, By Tom Kertscher on Monday, April 20th, 2015. www.politifact.com
- Memorandum of Understanding - Hillary Clinton, December 18, 2008. washingtonpost.com
- Clinton's foundation got millions from Saudis, Gates, CNN, December 18, 2008. Univision TV owner also gave millions.
- Gowdy: Hillary Clinton Wiped Server Between October & December 2014, On the Record with Greta Van Susteren, FOX News, 30 March 2015.
- How Hillary Clinton's email scandal took root, Robert O'Harrow Jr., Washington Post, 27 March 2016.
- Elizabeth Warren Targets Clinton Foundation Donors, Brent Scher, May 8, 2015. freebeacon.com
- Hillary Dropped the Ball on Boko Haram, Josh Rogin, [The Daily Beast], May 7, 2014. www.yahoo.com
- Morrissey, Ed (May 8, 2014). Did Hillary refuse to designate Boko Haram as a terrorist organization? Hot Air website.
- Hillary Clinton on Twitter 10:24 AM - 14 Sep 2015.
- The New York Times Is Obsessed with 2 Things. You Already Know What They Are., By Charles P. Pierce, Esquire, Jan 20, 2016.
- Hillary the Hawk, By Stephen Zunes, The Cairo Review of Global Affairs, Winter 2016.
- Blameworthy: Bill Clinton. 25 People to Blame for the Financial Crisis, Time magazine.
- Fact Check: Did Glass-Steagall Cause The 2008 Financial Crisis?, October 14, 2015. npr.org
- Multiple references:
- Tapper, Jake et al. (June 15, 2015). "45 times Secretary Clinton pushed the trade bill she now opposes". CNN website/Politics.
- Swenson, Michele (June 24, 2014). "NAFTA, the Trans-Pacific Partnership and the Clinton Global Initiative". Huffington Post/The Blog.
- Shreckinger, Ben (February 21, 2014). "How Obama's free trade push could put Hillary in a tight spot". The Atlantic website.
- "Clinton shifts left: 'Don't let anyone tell you' that 'businesses create jobs'" (October 24, 2014). YouTube video, 0:36, posted by GOP War Room.
- Bashour, Nicholas Michael (July 17, 2012). "Wikimania 2012 swan song". Wikimedia blog website.
- Hillary Rodham Clinton 2016 campaign website
- 12,173 declassified stolen Clinton emails recovered by State Department
- 30,322 stolen Clinton emails recovered by State Department under the FOIA
- Stolen Clinton emails recovered by Russian Television