Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City or Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh (formerly Saigon or Sài Gòn) Is the largest city in Vietnam and known as Pearl of the Orient. Ho Chi Minh City is located near the South China Sea, and is currently the capital of Vietnam It is named after Communist revolutionary and dictator, Ho Chi Minh. Ho Chi Minh City has 8,190,775 inhabitants.
- ↑ http://www.vietscape.com/travel/saigon/index.html
- ↑ http://www.saigon-news.ch/docs-en/english.htm
- ↑ http://www.pso.hochiminhcity.gov.vn/web/guest/nam-2013?p_p_id=EXT_ARTICLEVIEW&p_p_lifecycle=0&p_p_col_id=center-banner&p_p_col_count=1&_EXT_ARTICLEVIEW_groupId=18&_EXT_ARTICLEVIEW_articleId=419698&_EXT_ARTICLEVIEW_version=1.0&_EXT_ARTICLEVIEW_redirect=%2Fweb%2Fguest%2Fhome
- ↑ http://www.rjsmith.com/info_pages/saigon-us-embassy-info.html
- ↑ http://www.vietnamtourism.com/