Hollywood values are characterized by decadence, narcissism, rampant drug use, extramarital sex leading to the spread of sexually-transmitted disease, abortion, lawlessness and the promotion of the homosexual agenda. Such values have a very negative influence on the life of individuals, and very often lead to death. A 2006 poll by MSNBC said that 60% of Americans agree that "Hollywood's values are not in line with the rest of America and that the quality of movies has diminished in recent years."
Conflict over values
There have been, however, a handful of prominent people whose work in Hollywood opposed these values. Charlton Heston, Jim Caviezel, Ricardo Montalban, Ronald Reagan, James Stewart, Pat Boone, Paul Schofield, Lisa Whelchel ("The Facts of Life" sitcom's 'Blair' who refused a role where she would be the first of Eastland's girls to become a non-virgin), Walt Disney and many others practiced conservative values while working in Hollywood and the productions of these and many others also reflect these values, irrespective of the names associated with them: The Chronicles of Narnia and Independence Day (a 1996 movie about the U.S. being attacked on Independence Day) being recent examples.
Although the social elite and studio executives of Hollywood may have held different values than Main Street America, the disparity was hidden from the public. First, many film studios and actors hired publicity agents to control what life-style facts became known to the public. Certain personal indiscretions were considered "off-limits" to journalists and not generally reported, such as Marilyn Monroe's connection to various organized crime and political figures.
Second, both the film studios and the television networks had codes of acceptable content. Actors who were living by Hollywood values were creating films and television programs that carefully avoid sexually explicit themes or foul language. For example, the code required that if a married couple were to be shown in a bedroom scene, they would have twin beds and would be wearing pajamas.
Third, after the United States Supreme Court ruled that the First Amendment protected certain forms of literature and motion pictures that were previously considered pornographic in Miller v. California in 1973, the case law developed that applied local community standards when deciding whether a particular work was to be protected. This had the effect of decoupling national values from Hollywood values and started a race to the lowest common denominator.
Finally, over time, the media has shifted from being concentrated to being dispersed. The three major television networks (NBC, ABC, CBS) shifted to thousands of cable channels, and the adoption of the Internet by the general public made controlling the spread of news and the fabrication of false public images by movie studios impossible. As a result, tabloid journalism and reality television spread the full impact of the Hollywood lifestyle throughout American culture.
Hollywood values include a flagrant disrespect and disregard for:
- abstinence, marriage and fidelity
- religion and spirituality (Hollywood's profits depend on the advertising and sale of material goods and other superficial "solutions" to problems.)
- the military
- family responsibilities, like childrearing
- laws that apply to everyone else
- commonly accepted behavioral boundaries and values of human decency
- hard work and humility
In addition, Hollywood portrays these values as rebellious and countercultural. They portray religious and spiritual institutions as greedy, self-serving, sexually perverted, prejudiced, ignorant, and unscientific. When comparing the satisfaction brought about by faith, spirituality, family, and friendship, which may happen to include donations to a church or other organization, it is clear that the profits of Hollywood and the industries which rely upon Hollywood for profit are the true establishment - thus making traditional values truly rebellious and countercultural, and Hollywood values a lie.
- Nick Adams, 36, TV actor died of an overdose from barbiturates.
- Jeremy Applegate, 24, suicide, ironically after saying (in a voiceover scene) in 1989's teen film Heathers "I hope this never happens to me, because I couldn't handle suicide".
- John Barrymore, 60, cirrhosis of the liver from heavy drinking.
- John Belushi, 33, was a repeated drug abuser who ultimately died of a lethal injection of cocaine and heroin.
- Clara Blandick, 81, "Aunt Em" in The Wizard Of Oz committed suicide in 1962 by O.D.'ing on prescription meds.
- John Bonham, 32, after too much drinking, asphyxiated on vomit.
- Elisa Bridges, 28, Playboy magazine model, drug overdose combining heroin, methamphetamine and other drugs.
- Joseph Brooks, 73, Hollywood producer, composer, lyricist, and accused multiple rapist committed suicide.
- Timothy Buckley, 29, musician, died of heroin overdose in 1975.
- David Carradine, 72, died from suffocation, most likely suicide, had history of suicidal thoughts, alcohol and narcotics abuse 
- Stephen Clark, 30, Def Leppard guitarist, drug and alcohol overdose
- Lana Clarkson, 40, actress and model murdered by Phil Spector
- Kurt Cobain, 27, lead singer from the band Nirvana, a heroin addict who committed suicide with a shotgun blast to the head.
- Ray Combs, 40, host of the TV game show Family Feud committed suicide by hanging himself while, ironically, in a psychiatric ward.
- Jeff Conaway, 60, film and television actor died from a suspected overdose. He struggled with addictions to cocaine and alcohol.
- Don Cornelius, 75, "Soul Train" TV creator died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. 
- John Costelloe, 47, actor from HBO's The Sopranos known as "Johnny Cakes", shot himself in the head. 
- Bob Crane, 49, the actor's success as one of Hogan's Heroes led to a bizarre life of sex addiction. He was beaten to death in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Karl Dane, 47, suicide by gunshot.
- James Dean, 24, a notoriously reckless and frequently ticketed driver crashed fatally head-on into a car turning left in front of his Porsche.
- Kevin DuBrow, 52, lead singer of 1980's metal band Quiet Riot died from an overdose of cocaine.
- Ryan Dunn, 34, MTV's reality star from the series Jackass, died in a 3:00 AM auto accident after a night of drinking. 
- Eazy-E, 31, AIDS death in 1995 contracted through drug use.
- Peg Entwistle, 24, leaped to her death from atop the Hollywood sign.
- Brian Epstein, 32, overdosed on sleeping pills and alcohol.
- Althea Flynt, 33, wife of Huster publisher Larry Flynt, died of possible AIDS from an infected blood transfusion or prescription drug overdose.
- Chris Farley, 33, overdose of morphine and cocaine
- Frances Farmer, 56, cancer brought on by former lifestyle of heavy smoking.
- Judy Garland, 47, overdosed on sleeping pills
- Lucy Gordon, 28, British actress from the movie Spiderman 3, hung herself 
- Paul Gray, 38, bassist of heavy metal band Slipknot, died of an overdose of morphine and fentanyl. 
- Lee Grivas, 26, the on-again, off-again boyfriend of actress Christina Applegate, 36, was found dead of an apparent drug overdose
- Corey Haim, 38, teen idol who starred in many teen movies and then a reality show, died of a drug overdose.
- Russell Craig Hamer, 42, child actor, self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.
- Phil Hartman, 49, murdered in his million-dollar house by his drug-addicted third wife, Brynn Hartman
- Margaux Hemingway, 42, suicide
- Jimi Hendrix, 27, an enthusiastic abuser of illegal drugs, choked on his own vomit after overdosing on sleeping pills and alcohol while in London.
- Whitney Houston, 48, singer/actress autopsy reports showed cocaine and drowning as contributors to her death. 
- Rock Hudson, 59, AIDS in 1985.
- Michael Hutchence, 37, asphyxiated during an auto-erotic act while alone in a Sydney hotel. His wife, Paula Yates (see below), also fell victim to Hollywood Values.
- Michael Jackson, 50, cardiac arrest from a toxic mixture and abuse of prescription drugs, improperly prescribed by doctors.
- Richard Jeni, 49, suicide
- Russell Tyrone Jones (a.k,a. "Old Dirty Bastard"), 35, musician, died of drug overdose two days before his 36th birthday
- Janis Joplin, 27, heroin overdose
- Lisa Robin Kelly, 43, "That '70s Show" actress died while in a rehab facility for addictions
- Andrew Koenig, 41, child actor in the TV series Growing Pains, committed suicide.
- Jani Lane, 47, lead singer for the rock band Warrant was found dead in a hotel room. He had a history of alcohol abuse.
- Heath Ledger, 28, a straight actor best known as one of Brokeback Mountain's homosexual cowboys, died in his Manhattan apartment in 2008 from an accidental overdose of painkillers, sleeping pills, anti-anxiety medication and other prescription drugs. 
- Bruce Lee (Li Xiaolong), actor, 33, collapsed and died; trace amounts of cannabis found in bloodstream at postmortem; the official cause of death was acute cerebral edema (swelling of the brain) from hypersensitivity to aspirin. Cannabis probably didn't contribute to his death.
- Johnny Lewis, 28, actor from Sons of Anarchy fell to his death after killing his 81-year-old landlord.
- Stuart Lubbock, 31, found dead in the swimming pool of popular TV entertainer Michael Barrymore, having suffered severe anal trauma, after a drug-fueled party at the star's home
- Freddie Mercury, 45, born Farrokh Bulsara, lead singer of the band Queen, died from AIDS-related bronchial pneumonia.
- Sal Mineo, 37, murdered under circumstances that suggested "a homosexual motive".
- Marilyn Monroe, 36, overdosed on sleeping pills.
- Cory Monteith, 31, star of the liberal show Glee died from a mix of heroin and alcohol. 
- Keith Moon, 32, drummer of The Who overdosed on Clomethiazole prescribed to treat his alcoholism.
- Jim Morrison, 27, died of an apparent heroin overdose.
- Brittany Murphy, 32, motion picture film actress died of cardiac arrest from combining prescription drugs  Official death from pneumonia and drug intoxication.
- Heather O'Rourke, 12, Poltergeist star died as a result of intestinal stenosis septic shock induced heart attack.
- Chris Penn, 40, brother of Sean Penn, "died accidentally from an enlarged heart and the effects of a mix of multiple medications".
- River Phoenix, 23, died from an overdose of cocaine and heroin.
- Dana Plato, 34, Diff'rent Strokes star, suicide by drug overdose after posing for lesbian pornography.
- Elvis Presley, 42, large drug intake causes a cardiac arrhythmia, and rumored to have suffocated on the carpet when he collapsed from a drug overdose.
- Freddie Prinze, 22, actor from Chico and the Man, committed suicide by gunshot to the head.
- Richard Pryor, 65, comedian with a history of smoking cocaine, died of a heart attack.
- Virginia Rappe, 30, died of a ruptured bladder incurred at a party hosted by Roscoe Arbuckle.
- Robert Reed, 59, actor known as Mike Brady on The Brady Bunch was a homosexual with AIDS, died from cancer in 1992.
- Brad Renfro, 25, became addicted to heroin and was found dead after a night of drinking
- George Reeves, 45, played Superman from the series Adventures of Superman, suicide by gunshot
- Rebecca Schaeffer, 21, actress in CBS's television series My Sister Sam, stalked and murdered by a crazed fan in 1989.
- Ronald, aka "Bon" Scott lead singer of AC/DC chocked on his own vomit on alcohol and illegal drugs in 1980 while touring to support their (appropriately titled ?) album, Highway To Hell.
- Jean Seberg, 40, actress with clinic depression committed suicide by overdose of alcohol and barbiturates
- Michael Showers, 45, HBO actor found dead in the Mississippi River.
- Anna Nicole Smith, 39, accidental overdose on prescription drugs
- Layne Staley, 34, found dead in apartment two weeks after a drug overdose. Layne promoted the use of hard drugs in the 1992 Alice in Chains song "Junkhead"
- Dorothy Stratten, 20, murdered by spouse after engaging in extramarital affair
- David Strickland, 29, cast member of NBC's Suddenly Susan hung himself in a Las Vegas hotel.
- Carl Switzer 'Alfalfa', 31, Little Rascals star was shot and killed collecting a debt while drunk.
- Sharon Tate, 26, an actress with a hippie lifestyle who was murdered by followers of Charles Manson, a Beatles-obsessed musician wannabe; Manson's followers murdered Tate, who was pregnant and only two weeks from birth, her unborn child, her prior lover, who was staying with her while her husband, movie producer Roman Polanski (see 'Crime', below), was away, and another unmarried couple staying in the house. (It is believed that Manson had actually intended his followers to kill the home's previous residents, Terry Melcher (son of Doris Day) and Candice Bergen.) 
- Lou Tellegen, 52, a silent film and stage actor, suicide
- Lupe Velez, 36, 1920s-1940s movie actress, suicide by an overdose of sleeping pills; she was pregnant and didn't want an illegitimate child.
- Sid Vicious, 21. Heroin overdose while awaiting trial for his girlfriend's murder in New York City.
- Herve Villechaize, 50, actor who played the character Tattoo on the hit show Fantasy Island, committed suicide by self-inflicted gunshot.
- Kenneth Williams, 62, comedian and actor, heart failure from interaction of pain medication and sleeping pills.
- Amy Winehouse, 27, young singer with a life of substance abuse. Toxicology reports showed alcohol but no illegal drugs found in her system.
- Natalie Wood, 43, actress, drowned while intoxicated.
- Paula Yates, 41, television writer, heroin overdose. "Coroner Dr Paul Knapman told Westminster Coroners Court she had not committed suicide but said her behaviour had been "foolish and incautious". Her death was the result of "an unsophisticated taker of heroin" using drugs, he said. The court heard that 0.3mg of morphine per litre of blood was found in her body, which would not have been enough to kill her had she been a heroin addict."
- Bubba Smith, 66, football player and actor, died from an overdose of diet pills.
- Actor Jonathan Brandis committed suicide in 2003.
- Singer Elliott Smith committed suicide in 2003 by stabbing himself in the chest.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases
The loose sexual morals characteristic of the lifestyle defined by Hollywood Values often lead to sexually transmitted diseases. Examples include,
- Rock Hudson died of AIDS-related complications after contracting the disease through homosexual intercourse.
- Michael Jeter, who was homosexual, also died due to AIDS-related complications.
- Freddie Mercury of the rock group Queen, notorious for his flamboyant onstage presence, also contracted AIDS through his wildly promiscuous homosexual lifestyle, and subsequently perished of the self-inflicted condition.
- Tommy Morrison 44, died of undisclosed illness after testing positive for HIV. He starred in the movie Rocky V and claimed to be related to John Wayne.
See also: Irreligious prison population
Hollywood values often lead those holding them to commit, get arrested for or/and convicted of, a variety of crimes. Here are some examples:
- Paul Walker, the 40-year-old star of the movie series Fast & Furious, was traveling at the "unsafe speed" of more than 100 miles per hour in a luxury sports car driven by his business partner, resulting in the tragic deaths of both.
- Frances Farmer, arrested in 1942 for driving with bright lights in a "dim out" zone that affected the West Coast during World War II, and was convicted of drunk driving. In 1943, she assaulted a hairdresser who she claimed insulted her and also failed to appear in court for the remainder of her previous fine. When arrested in 1943, she resisted and was eventually placed under guardianship of her mother, who eventually committed her to various psychatric hospitals until 1950 (the guardianship lasted until 1953).
- Paris Hilton was convicted in 2007 of driving while intoxicated, and then violated the terms of her probation, leading to a 45-day prison sentence. She was also arrested in Las Vegas on 8/27/2010 for possession of a controlled substance, cocaine. The hotel heiress was a passenger in a vehicle that was stopped by police. The driver was arrested for DUI pertaining to drugs, not alcohol. Through further interaction between Hilton and authorities, it was discovered she was in possession of a controlled substance.  In order to avoid prison, Hilton pleaded guilty to two misdemeanors, and received a sentence of one year's probation, a fine, community service and also was ordered to complete a drug abuse program.
- Actress Lori Petty, who was featured in Free Willy and A League of their Own, ran into a 14-year-old skateboarder and was arrested for felony drunk driving charges.
- Craig Phillip Robinson, the actor famous for playing Darryl Philbin on NBC's The Office, "was arrested on June 29, 2008, on suspicion of possessing MDMA, also known as ecstasy, and methamphetamine."
- Winona Ryder was convicted of vandalism and grand theft for stealing designer merchandise worth $5,560.40.
- O.J. Simpson is widely believed to have murdered his wife and her friend, and was found liable in a civil (but not criminal) trial. He has since been convicted of unrelated felonies outside California (Nevada in 2008) and is serving time in Nevada's Lovelock Prison.
- Jim Bakker, televangelist for the PTL Club, was convicted of accounting fraud in 1989, stemming from the televangelism scandals of the later 1980s. He was sentenced to 45 years in prison and a $500,000 fine, but this sentence was commuted to eight years and the fine was voided.
- Jimmy Swaggart, also a televagelist and involved in the late 1980s televangelism scandals, was caught in 1991 with yet another prostitute while in Indio, California and when asked about it, he said "The Lord said it's flat none of your business".
- Lana Turner was involved with Mafia enforcer John Stompanato, who tried murdering her in 1958, but was himself killed by Lana's daughter, Cheryl, then 14, in an incident that would be ruled justifiable.
- Hugh Grant was arrested in 1995 in Los Angeles when he found in a car with a known prostitute.
- Stacy Keach, movie actor, was sentenced to 9 months imprisonment in the United Kingdom in 1984 after being arrested at London Heathrow Airport in possession of a large quantity of cocaine.
- Kiefer Sutherland, an actor starring in Fox television series 24 was given a 48-day sentence for DUI in 2007, an offense committed while still on probation following a 2004 conviction for DUI. He was also charged with misdemeanor assault for allegedly head-butting a fashion designer at a nightclub in 2009. 
- Linda Blair of The Exorcist (I & II's) fame was arrested in 1977 for possession of cocaine with intent to sell.
- George Michael was convicted of "committing a lewd act in public", having been arrested in a public restroom by a plain clothes police officer. Arrested in September 2008 in a London public lavatory, he was found in possession of crack cocaine and cannabis - but merely received a caution. 
- Snoop Dogg, a popular rapper, was arrested in 2006 for marijuana possession. He is a libertarian who advocates legal marijuana use.
- Roman Polanski, Polish-born film director & producer, is unable to return anywhere in the United States as he jumped bail in 1978 and fled to France after being convicted on charges of unlawful sexual intercourse with a thirteen-year old girl.
- Rapper DMX (Earl Simmons) was caught on camera drag racing at a speed over 110 miles on a freeway, and then a SWAT team was used to arrest him three days later on drug and animal cruelty charges. "The Maricopa County sheriff's office says the 37-year-old, whose real name is Earl Simmons, at first tried to barricade himself in his bedroom. He came out as a SWAT team entered during the early-morning raid Friday."
- Martha Stewart was charged with illegal insider trading in 2003.
- Tatum O'Neal was arrested in 2008 for cocaine possession. 
- James Dean was frequently stopped and ticketed for many driving offenses.
- Redmond O'Neal, son of Farrah Fawcett and Ryan O'Neal, pled guilty to possessing heroin and methamphetamine as well as driving under the influence of drugs.
- Actor Nick Nolte was arrested for drunk driving in 2002.
- Sean Bean was arrested and spent the night in a cell after allegedly beating his wife.
- Shelley Malil, 43, worked as an actor in movies and television. He is charged with causing great bodily injury and using a deadly weapon on Kendra Beebe, a 35-year-old mother of two. He appeared on the back patio of Kendra's house and stabbed her 20 times. Now held on a $10 million dollar bond. 
- Former child actor Skylar Deleon, who had a minor part in one episode of the Power Rangers series, was found guilty of three murders, including those of Tom and Jackie Hawks, who were allegedly bound to the anchor of their yacht and tossed overboard.  He was subsequently sentenced to death.
- Musician George O'Dowd, better known by his stage name, Boy George in the 1980s band Culture Club, was convicted for handcuffing a male escort to a bed against his will and then beating him with a chain. He served 4 months of his 15-month sentence in jail, and then spent an additional 90 days on home detention with electronic surveillance. Earlier he had been convicted of cocaine possession.
- Dana Plato was arrested for armed robbery and prescription forgery.
- Todd Bridges assaulted a motorist and was repeatedly arrested for drug-related offenses.
- Gary Coleman was arrested for assaulting a woman by punching her in the face.
- Musician/Producer Phil Spector was found guilty of second-degree murder for the shooting death of actress Lana Clarkson. 
- Actor Elmore "Rip" Torn was arrested for breaking into a bank and carrying a firearm while intoxicated. In 2009, he was given probation in a drunk-driving case. 
- Former teen actor Leif Garrett was arrested for possession of a controlled substance. He has a number of former arrests including heroin possession. 
- Sean Penn was charged with criminal battery and vandalism for attacking the paparazzi in October 2009. 
- Comedian Andy Dick was arrested for groping an employee and a patron of a nightclub in West Virginia. 
- Actor Nicholas Brendon from Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Criminal Minds was arrested March 2010 in a drunken scuffle with police. He was charged with resisting arrest, two counts of battery against a police officer and felony vandalism. Brendon has a history of alcoholism.
- Hollywood television producer Bruce Beresford-Redman of CBS's Survivor series was arrested as the lead suspect in the murder of his wife. 
- Actor Chris Klein, star of the American Pie films, which glorify sex and alcohol abuse, was arrested for drunk driving in June 2010
- Actor Michael Brea played roles in Ugly Betty and Step Up 3D, killed his 55-year old mother with a sword while yelling Bible verses. 
- TV host and actor Gary Collins was arrested and charged with a felony for allegedly leaving a restaurant without paying his $59.35 tab. 
- Actress Jaime Pressly was arrested for driving under the influence. 
- Korey Rowe, producer of the 9/11 conspiracy film Loose Change, was arrested for selling heroin.
- Lindsay Lohan is facing felony grand theft charges; she was charged with stealing a $2500 necklace from a Venice boutique.
- Christina Aguilera was arrested under the misdemeanor charge of public intoxication.
- Actor Tom Sizemore was arrested on an outstanding warrant for battery. 
- Canadian filmmaker Roger Avery, who had collaborated with Quentin Tarantino in the past, was convicted of drunk driving and vehicular manslaughter in August 2009.
- Christian Bale was arrested for assaulting his mother.
- Nicole Polizzi, star of the reality show Jersey Shore, was arrested in July 2010 for disorderly conduct and a month later was fined $500 for the charges that followed. On May 31, 2011 she got into troubles with the law once more, this time in Italy.
- David Faustino, known primarily for playing Bud in Married With Children, was arrested in 2007 for possessing marijuana.
- Actress Natasha Lyonne has a long history of crime and drug use.
- Hollywood producer Robert Evans was convicted in 1980 of possessing cocaine.
- Pop star Gary Glitter was conivcted several times on charges related to child pornography and statutory rape.
- Former child actor Taran Noah Smith from "Home Improvement" was arrested for a DUI and drug possession. 
- Zsa Zsa Gabor slapped a policeman in Beverly Hills in 1989 when she was stopped for a traffic violation.
- Elliot O. Rodger, the son of Hollywood Director Peter Rodger, murdered six people in Isla Vista, California on 23 May 2014, and then, according to most accounts, turned one of his weapons on himself.
- 20 minute mini-documentary on Barack Obama, narrated by actor Tom Hanks, is more fiction than fact, more fantasy than reality.
- HBO's anti-Republican propaganda film about Sarah Palin. Stars and Executives of the production gave $200K to Democrats, Zero to Republicans. 
- A 2010 film by Democrat donor Charles Ferguson that blames the Great Recession on Wall Street, deregulation, the Bush Administration. The film whitewashes Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac's role and claims the financial system corrupted politics. Capitalists are the bad guys.
- Another Bush bash flick starring communist Sean Penn. 2010 film rehashes the lead up to the war in Iraq and Valerie Plame's role. Typical un-American Hollywood film "The narrative that Karl Rove and Dick Cheney’s Chief of Staff Scooter Libby were nefarious behind-the-scenes players intent on destroying innocent reputations while pushing the nation into war on false pretenses." 
- Meryl Streep plays Margaret Thatcher in this gross mistake of a film. Liberals distort her triumphs and her low career points. Streep portrays Thatcher as a dementia-sufferer looking back at her life with sadness. The director defended the film as "a fictional film but it will be fair and accurate.” Thatcher's children Mark and Carol are appalled and say “They think it sounds like some Left-wing fantasy." 
- A liberals view of the circumstances surrounding the death of football star and Army Ranger Pat Tillman. The film portrays each and every fact as sinister. Plus, each and every fact is evidence of a conspiracy. Typical Hollywood George W. Bush bashing flick. The bias was clear, make Tillman a liberal atheist anti-war hero that was cannon-fodder for the government. Tillman's actions speak louder than any twisted accusations presented in this documentary. 
- Adherents to Hollywood values "green-lighted a troika of Matthew Shepard movies after he was senselessly killed because it affirmed their gut feeling that a gay young man living in backward America is destined for death at the hands of hateful ultraconservatives. A street in West Hollywood still stands in his name despite ABC News reporting the story false: He was killed by crazed meth addicts for drugs and money -- not because he was gay. Isn't that tragic enough? Yet Shepard is still the icon of gay victims' rights, and the mistaken story of his 'fate' soon thereafter befell Jake Gyllenhaal's character in 'Brokeback Mountain.' The Oscar statuette stands as the exclamation point."
- Hollywood perpetuated complete lies about the Scopes Trial in order to smear Christianity, including:
- portraying William Jennings Bryan as being ignorant, harsh and punitive, based on a false portrayal of his actions and testimony
- falsely claiming that at the end Bryan, in a senseless fit of madness, died in the courtroom amid caring and reasonable Darwinists
- falsely portraying the Darwinists in a positive light and the Christians as deceitful
- In real life, Bryan and the Christians won the trial and were charitable to the end, while the Darwinist Darrow was deceitful in reneging on his deal to take the witness stand after Bryan did.
- The 2000 film U 571 had a plot which was based on the first capture of a German Enigma machine in World War 2. However, in the film the capture is made by Americans. In fact the first Enigma machine was captured by the British in 1941 prior to the Americans entering the war.
- 2011 documentary "feature length lie" is a PBS film regarding the thwarted domestic terrorist attack at the 2008 Republican National Convention and liberals attempt to re-write history. 
- The 2008 HBO movie on the 2000 Presidential elections and its aftermath in Florida. A look into how the Republicans stole the election and the role of its party members that made it happen. Republicans are portrayed as ghoulish and cited as manufacturing demonstrations. Both the real Warren Christopher and James Baker contend the film’s portrayal of the former is hopelessly untrue. 
- The 1972 film about U.S. troops from Vietnam put on record as baby killers, human rights violators, and general disservice to America. This myth was propagated by a few anti-war activist liberal actors that never did see combat in Vietnam and some were never in the country. The initial result was to hold hearings in Congress over the matter. All allegations were proven fabrications, falsehoods, and lies.
- The 2006 false documentary about man-made global warming created & hyped by liberal elitist Al Gore. A British court found the film contained at least 11 material falsehoods. The Science and Public Policy Institute has found 35 falsehoods associated with the film. 
- A 2004 Clint Eastwood pro-euthanasia film in which Eastwood euthanasies his boxing trainee at her request after she suffered a crippling blow from her opponent that left her incurable. Especially controversial since 2005 when real life Terri Schiavo was euthanasied by her husband.
- Also 2004. A Bill Condon film depicting the life of fraudulent sex researcher Alfred Kinsey. Especially anti-Christian in early scenes' portrayals of Christians as narrow-minded, hypocritical, mean-spirited and stingy. Normalizes all forms of illicit sex, esp. homosexual (of which Condon is an activist for), which resulted in the current venereal disease epidemics (i.e. AIDS), widespread abortion, divorce, pornography, sex crimes and unmarried parenting and related urban poverty and violence by irresponsible parents.
- 2005. Like Kinsey, it's also extremely graphic and pro-homosexual in its story of an off and on "romance" between two rural Wyoming cowboys during the 1960s-1980s.
- A Michael Moore film that was a false portrayal of why America fought a war against Saddam Hussein's Iraq. The main theme was to attack George W. Bush during wartime.
- Another Michael Moore film which spread many falsehoods about American healthcare while unduly glorifying the so-called benefits of socialized healthcare. Memorably referred to Cuban healthcare as being better than American healthcare.
- Brian De Palma’s 2007 fictional anti-Iraq War film funded by Mark Cuban. The film is credited with inspiring a terrorist attack that killed two U.S. servicemen in Germany. 
Disrespect for marriage
Many celebrities and other exponents of Hollywood Values have no respect for the sanctity of marriage - their own or anyone else's. This is manifested in a high rate of marriage breakdown, and by the home-wrecking activities of the promiscuous, whose moral outlooks have been distorted by liberal and atheistic teachings.
- In 1978 Ted Nugent started a relationship with then seventeen-year-old Hawaii native Pele Massa. Due to Massa being a minor at the time, Nugent could not marry her. Instead he joined Massa's parents in signing documents to make himself her legal guardian. In 1995 Nugent fathered a child out of wedlock. He was already married at the time to his current wife, Shemane Nugent (né Deziel).
- Cecil B. Demille, despite his direction of popular Biblical epics, committed adultery during his marriage.
- Ingrid Bergman, Swedish actress who achieved U.S. fame in the 1940s with Casablanca (1942) and The Bells Of St. Mary's (1945). In 1950, Ingrid, who was married to fellow Swede, Peter Lindstrom, had an affair with director Roberto Rosellini while in Italy filming his direction of Stromboli (1950) and remained there after becoming pregnant with his child. This caused her to be blacklisted from U.S. films for several years and denounced from pulpits as "an agent of evil" until her U.S. comeback in Anastasia (1956). Her marriage to Rosellini, like the one to Lindstrom, ended in divorce, as did her third and last marriage afterwards to Lars Schmidt. Bergman died August 29, 1982 in London on the night of her 67th birthday.
- Bonnie Lee Bakely was married ten times, divorced four, annuled five and her last marriage (to Robert Blake) was the only one ending in death-hers in 2001.
- Humphrey Bogart, His first three marriages ended in divorce and his fourth (to Lauren Bacall) was the only one ending in death-his in 1957, age 51.
- Joan Crawford (real name Lucille Fay LeSueur), last of Hollywood's "movie queens" with roles spanning 45 years (1925-1970, most of her popularity in the 1930s) and long since a homosexual idol, was married and divorced three times and named as the 'other woman' in at least one affair with a married man. Her fourth and last marriage to Pepsi Company's president Alfred Steele was the only one ending in death (his in 1959). When Joan died in 1977, her public disinheriting of her two oldest remaining adopted children from her $2M estate "for reasons that should be well known to them" was said to have caused her oldest daughter, Christina, to write her best-selling book Mommie Dearest (1978, adapted into film in 1981), which alleged a lifetime of extramarital affairs, alcoholism and selfishness-based child abuse at a time when child abuse was rarely talked about in public. Unfortunately, like her adoptive mother, Christina also got married and divorced three times in her own lifetime.
- Frances Farmer, who as a public schooler in 1931, denied God in a controversial award winning high school essay and in 1935, visited the USSR, was also popular in the 1930s to the point of being considered "the next Greta Garbo", had three marriages at least two of whom ended in divorce, with extramarital affairs during at least one that included one with married play writer Clifford Odets. She also had a then-illegal abortion which left her sterile; the guilt of which caused her to avoid all contact with children. In 1958, however, when she moved to Indianapolis (she died there in 1970 at age 56), a friend's child whispered to her that she was "good", something that nobody ever said or thought about her before. Soon afterwards, she went to St. Joan of Arc Catholic Church in where she went to confession of all her sins and took up classes about and in 1959 was baptized into the Catholic faith, turning away from her former lifestyle.
- Greta Garbo shunned marriage for herself altogether and engaged in numerous affairs with married men.
- Judy Garland, best known for her "Dorothy Gale" role in The Wizard Of Oz (1939) had five marriages, the first four ended in divorce, the last ended only three months later in her death in London from a barbituate O.D. in 1969 at age 46.
- Florence Henderson, despite her wholesome Carol Brady image on The Brady Bunch, fell victim to these values (adultery) during her first marriage to Ira Bernstein in the late 1960s and early 1970s in an affair with New York City's then-mayor John Lindsay, who she claims gave her crab lice. She divorced Berstein in 1985 and married John Kappas in 1987, which lasted until his death in 2002.
- Katharine Hepburn, whose movie and TV career spanned over 60 years, married just to get money for her career in 1928 at age 21. The marriage ended in divorce in 1934, after only six years. Shortly afterwards, she entered into adulterous relationships with her agent, Leland Hayward as well as Howard Hughes and Spencer Tracy, the latter for 26 years until Tracy's death in 1967. The only "respect" Katharine had for Spencer's marriage was that she didn't attend his funeral.
- Lana Turner Seven of her eight of her marriages ended in divorce and one in annulment. Two of them (her second & third) were to the same man.
- Larry King (real name Lawrence Zeiger) has been married eight (8) times to seven (7) different women.
- Elizabeth Taylor has been married eight (8) times, including a nearly 6-year marriage to Senator John Warner (R-VA). Taylor was married to and divorced twice from Richard Burton.
- Spencer Tracy, best known as Father Flannigan in both Boys Town films (1938 and 1941) and also for the pro- evolution Inherit The Wind (1960) and post World War II courtroom drama Judgment at Nuremberg (1961), was married to Louise Ten Broeck Treadwell from 1923-his death in 1967 but engaged in affairs with Joan Crawford, Ingrid Bergman and his longest one with Katharine Hepburn until his death in 1967, claiming his "devout Catholic faith" was why he never got or sought a divorce from Treadwell.
- Valerie Bertinelli said her divorce from Eddie Van Halen was caused by infidelity and drug use - by her too. She said she was "destroying my body," trying to keep up with a rock-star lifestyle. 
- Eva Gabor, younger sister of Zsa Zsa Gabor, was married and divorced five times and had extramarital affairs with Frank Sinatra among others.
- Zsa Zsa Gabor has been married nine (9) times. One of her marriages - to Felipe de Alba - was annulled after one day. Her current (9th) marriage to Frederic Prinz von Anhalt is the only one that is still intact.
- Mickey Rooney has been married eight (8) times, but has been with his last wife for 30 years after embracing religion and abandoning his previous lifestyle.
- Frank Sinatra was married four times, divorced the first three, had affairs with Ava Gardener and Zsa Zsa Gabor and had flings with prostitutes.
- Charlie Chaplin married four (4) times, including his marriage at the age of 54 to an 18-year-old bride.
- James Cameron has been married five (5) times, one of which ended when he cheated on his wife. He also had an out of wedlock child with his fourth wife.
- Johnny Carson married four (4) times, and frequently made light of his having divorced three times, as if this were something funny.
- Meredith Baxter from Family Ties, was married and divorced four (4) times. In 2009, she finally admitted that she is a homosexual.
- Larry Flynt's first three marriages ended in divorce, his fourth marriage was the only one ending in widowment (his by Althea's death) and his current one to Elizabeth Berrios in 1998 came when his daughter, Toyna, published her book Hustled in which she claims she was sexually abused as a child by him and has since been disowned when she became a Christian and anti-pornography activist.
- In 2009, the married David Letterman admitted to having had adulterous sexual relationships with multiple members of his staff; he had previously fathered a child out of wedlock.
- Jayne Mansfield was married three times and had numerous extramarital affairs. She appeared in the centerfold of the pornographic magazine Playboy, and died in 1967 at 42 in an automobile accident that was said to have been brought on by a curse placed by Satanist Anton LaVey on her lover, Sam Brody, who was driving at the time and had also died, after expressing his hate for LaVey's cult.
- Britney Spears' 2004 marriage to Jason Alexander lasted 55 hours.
- Musicians Cher and Gregg Allman were married for eight days in 1975.
- Drew Barrymore has two of the shortest celebrity marriages on record, one of 30 days and a five-month marriage to notorious lowbrow comedian Tom Green. Barrymore is a poster child for Hollywood values, as a former child star who became an alcoholic and drug addict who also posed for pornographic magazines.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger, made public that he had an adulterous relationship and fathered a child with another woman.
- Halle Berry, a fanatic supporter of Barack Hussein Obama, had been married two times in the past and gave birth out of wedlock. Later on, Berry and her baby's father Gabriel Aubry had split and a custody battle between the two ensued.
- Eddie Murphy impregnated former Spice Girl Melanie Brown without marrying her and later on severed all contact with Melanie and their daughter.
- Kim Kardashian and NBA player Kris Humphries got divorced after 72 days.
- Producer Robert Evans has been divorced seven times.
- Actor Gary Oldman had been married four times.
- Pamela Anderson has been divorced three times and her latest marriage lasted for only two months.
- Gregg Allman, founding member of The Allman Brothers band, has been married six times and is engaged once again. He has a new memoir out with a Christian title "My Cross to Bear". 
Offensive Behavior/Moral depravity
See also: Atheism and morality
- Alec Baldwin, now star of 30 Rock, made an obscene phone call in 2007 to his small daughter, Ireland, calling her, among other things, "a thoughtless little pig".
- James Dean displayed an unhealthy interest in a 12 year old boy.
- Charlie Sheen to Wife Brooke Mueller: "I'll Kill You." . Sheen was arrested on Christmas Day, 2009 for domestic abuse of his current wife Brooke. He was booked for second-degree assault, menacing, and criminal mischief.  Sheen has a history that includes assaults against girlfriends and his former wife. He is also infamous for drug/alcohol abuse, having tried (and failed) numerous attempts in rehab clinics. He was fired from the sitcom Two and A Half Men where, in true Hollywood hypocrisy, he played an "amusingly" alcohol-abusing ladies' man, except the lifestyle proves consequence-free-at least from bad results. Sheen has become dangerously unhinged in recent weeks and has been making increasingly bizarre rants online. No one from Hollywood has yet to step in.
- Trashing hotel rooms is a favorite form of offensive behavior by Hollywood types. Many examples are readily available on the internet.
- Mel Gibson, who had started drinking again, was arrested in 2006 after being stopped for driving at 84 mph in a 45 mph zone on a notoriously dangerous road in Malibu, California. A breathalyzer test confirmed he was drunk and next to him was an open bottle of Tequila; after being arrested he hurled anti-Semitic abuse at the Jewish police officer who stopped him.
- The parents of Miley Cyrus, just 15 years old, allowed Annie Liebowitz to pose the starlet without a shirt or bra (nominally "topless") and with just a sheet covering her front for Vanity Fair magazine. "I took part in a photo shoot that was supposed to be 'artistic' and now, seeing the photographs and reading the story, I feel so embarrassed," Cyrus said Sunday in a statement through her publicist. "I never intended for any of this to happen and I apologize to my fans who I care so deeply about." 
- "... a situation was created to deliberately manipulate a 15-year-old in order to sell magazines," a network statement said. 
- Many Hollywood stars who have purposely sought fame have then turned violent upon photographers and fans. Sean Penn is well known to lash out at photographers.
- The parents of 16-year old Jamie Lynn Spears allowing her unwed pregnancy to be publicly portrayed as a normal act even though she is a role model for millions of underage teenagers. Gloucester, Massachusetts mayor, Carolyn Kirk, recently blamed the glamorizing of teen pregnancy by Jamie Lynn Spears for the 17 high school teenagers that got pregnant at the same time that Spears did. 
- Ellen DeGeneres proudly displays her gay sexuality for all to see. On August 16, 2008, DeGeneres "married" Portia de Rossi in a small ceremony in Beverly Hills. Fox News called it "the biggest celebrity union since California legalized same-sex marriage."  Now, her fans and millions of young girls can read about her gay "marriage" in magazines such as People and Us Magazine and hear about it on celebrity news television shows.
- Rapper Kanye West and his bodyguard attacked the paparazzi at LAX airport and allegedly smashed a $10,000 camera on the floor. The pair were arrested for felony vandalism. 
- Heather Locklear was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence of a controlled substance. The officer noticed Locklear's car parked on a state highway and blocking a lane in Montecito, Ca. 
- Celebrity of the moment Kourtney Kardashian gave a risque lingerie shoot while pregnant with her boyfriend's child. After birth, Mom and baby adorned magazine covers, highlighting the modern acceptance of single motherhood. The cover reads "Baby Mason will bring our family together," obscuring the traditional meaning of family. 
- Actor Jude Law had a sexual relationship with model Samantha Burke that produced a daughter. It is reported that Law finally went to visit his daughter for the first time, 5 months after she was born. 
- Actor Tom Hanks called Mormons 'un-American' for their support of Proposition 8 in California. 
- Woody Allen seduced and took pornographic photographs of the youthful daughter of his then girlfriend Mia Farrow.
- Director John Waters claims that is biggest influence for his "films" are pornographic movies. In addition, he is openly gay and thinks he's okay.
- John Cusack calls for a Satanic death cult to descend on Fox News, Dick Armey, Newt Gingrich and GOP welfare freaks. 
- Brad Pitt, appearing in a Spike Lee film announces his desire to see BP executives get the death penalty.  Pitt also admitted to having a history of drug use, and while he claims it belongs in his past Quentin Tarantino has said otherwise.
- Tracy Morgan made lewd comments about Sarah Palin.
- Keith Richards, guitarist of the Rolling Stones, has said that he snorted his father's ashes.
- During one of his performances, Michael Richards lashed at a member of the audience with racial slurs.
- Larry Wachowski, one of the directors of The Matrix, previously dressed in drag before receiving a sex change and now goes by Lana Wachowski.
- International filmmaker, Federico Fellini did acid as a source of inspiration.
- Trey Parker and Matt Stone, creators of South Park, attended the 2000 Academy Award Ceremony while dressed in drag; later on they admitted to taking drugs prior to doing so.
- Scout Willis, daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore, appeared topless in public venues as a protest against the website instagram.
- Former MTV star Tila Tequila has praised Adolf Hitler and made anti-Semitic remarks.
Hollywood actor Dan Akroyd on bestiality
See also: Liberalism and bestiality
|“||"I draw the line at bestiality because it’s unfair to the dog or the cat. If the dog or the cat had consciousness, then that’d be OK with me. Sexuality has nothing to do with morality."||”|
Another manifestation of Hollywood's offensiveness and moral depravity is found in many of its "comedy" movies. More so than any other entertainment industry, many Hollywood productions rely on lowbrow, juvenile humor. Unlike more intelligent comedies of the early to mid-20th century (such as The Great Dictator or Arsenic and Old Lace), many contemporary Hollywood comedies eschew intelligence, social commentary, wit or satire in favor of lower-hanging fruit, such as "toilet humor," nudity/sex, gratuitous violence and shock value. Examples of such films include:
- American Pie - a long-running film franchise primarily dealing with teenage sex and alcohol; it relies on jokes about sex and bodily functions
- Jackass - These films are essentially montages of ridiculous stunts and pranks with no coherent story
- Beavis and Butthead 1990s MTV series and its 1996 movie adaptation ("Beavis and Butthead Do America") make fun of injuries and their related suffering and, in the movie version, "moon" (expose their buttockses) nuns.
- Mel Brooks History of The World Part I (1981) makes fun of, among other things, the Dawn of Man by showing cavemen breaking their feet and creating the first homosexual marriage, Moses bringing the Ten Commandments to the Israelites by literally breaking the extra five, many sex jokes and a mockery of the Last Supper in its Roman Empire scenes, mocked the sufferings of Jews in its Spanish Inquistion segment and shows France's King Louis XVI (played by Brooks) in the French Revolution segment using real humans as skeet targets for his target practice games, while hypocritically saying, "I detest violence".
- TV sitcoms All In The Family and its first spinoff Maude included controversial subjects in an often depressing way. Maude for example, had its title character getting an abortion in its first year. Later sitcom entries Married With Children, Roseanne and The Simpsons (latter is still running over 25 years on) are also full of such humor.
- South Park - uses constant iterations of urine, feces, farting and shock humor, such as jokes about abortion, rape and the Holocaust.
- There's Something About Mary - contains gratuitous sex and jokes about bodily functions
- Family Guy - notorious for its shock tactics, this show routinely employs willful tastelessness for comedic shock value. Examples include one regular character who is a pedophile, a pet dog who drinks heavily as well as constant Hitler jokes.
- Cheech and Chong films are the original pot pair.
- Harold and Kumar films - the adventures of the pot-smoking duo that play up ethnic stereotypes, a la Cheech & Chong.
- Dogma- a movie that makes fun of the Bible and religion.
- Lowbrow comedies like Porky's, Vacation (Chevy Chase, Beverly D'Angelo), Police Academy and Revenge of The Nerds series are full of all of the above.
- Heathers - a pathetically grim comedy featuring public school high schoolers killing other students while making their deaths look like suicides.
See also: Atheism and drug addiction
Hollywood values often result in celebrities going into rehabilitation clinics. Here are some examples:
- Anthony Michael Hall, of teen "humor" pics Sixteen Candles and The Breakfast Club where he was a real life teenager, was in rehab for alcoholism.
- Kirsten Dunst checked into the Cirque Lodge treatment facility in Utah after a week of hard partying at the Sundance Film Festival, according to a source at the lodge, although the lodge's director of operations denies this. 
The following all checked into the above facility seeking treatment for various psychological problems:
- David Duchovny, having boosted Hollywood Values through his role in a decadent television series, now finds himself trapped by the depravity that he promoted, and has had to enter rehab for his addiction to unchastity.
Hollywood personalities often propose legislation such as outlawing private gun ownership, or speak out against things such as anti-gun laws, but have at the same time acted in movies contrary to their own public opinions:
- George Clooney on hearing that fellow actor and gun-rights advocate, Charlton Heston, suffers from Alzheimer's disease, said: "I don't care. Charlton Heston is the head of the National Rifle Association. He deserves whatever anyone says about him." Clooney starred in the film The Peacemaker, in which he played an American military man defending the country from a nuclear attack; scenes in the film showed him using a gun to defend himself and others.
- Mark Wahlberg upon meeting Charlton Heston on the set of 2001's remake of Planet of the Apes, Wahlberg rudely told Heston, "It was very disturbing meeting you." Later, Wahlberg would have this to say at the MTV Movie Awards: "I believe Charlton Heston is America's best villain because he loves guns so much. Maybe he should get the award for being president of the National Rifle Associati on." Wahlberg's character in Planet of the Apes uses a gun to defend himself and other humans from the apes who would rule over them.
- Helen Mirren played Queen Elizabeth II in 2006's movie 'The Queen', but admits she used to use cocaine as a result of her poor life choices as a younger woman.
- The Toyota Prius: Many celebrities will often be seen driving a Prius when in the public eye but drive a supercar such as a Porsche or Ferrari when they believe people are not watching.
Using appearances to promote their liberal political views
- Rapper Kanye West infamously went way off script during a live benefit concert for victims of Hurricane Katrina, criticizing the media's treatment of images of black and white people and saying President George W. Bush "doesn't care about black people."
- During the live broadcast of the 2007 Emmy Awards, actress Sally Field went on a sputtering anti-war rant, eventually concluding by saying, "If the mothers ruled the world, there would be no g**d*** war in the first place." She received thunderous applause from the Hollywood audience for her vulgar remark.
- Michael Moore surprised no one by criticizing President Bush during his 2003 Oscar acceptance speech for "Bowling for Columbine," saying, "We live in the time where we have fictitious election results that elect a fictitious president. We live in a time where we have a man who's sending us to war for fictitious reasons, whether it's the fiction of duct tape or the fiction of orange alerts. We are against this war, Mr. Bush. Shame on you, Mr. Bush. Shame on you."
- Actress Jessica Lange verbally attacked President Bush and the Iraq War during a 2008 commencement speech at Sarah Lawrence College in Yonkers, New York, stating, "We are living in an America that, in the last seven and a half years, has waged an unnecessary war, established prison camps, condoned torture, employed corporate armies, eliminated the right of habeas corpus, practiced extraordinary rendition, and believe me, this is only a partial list."
- Actress Megan Fox was recently quoted by MSN in a piece entitled "The Wit and Wisdom of Megan Fox" discussing her new movie Transformers 2. She said "why not just take out all of the white trash, hillbilly, anti-gay, super Bible-beating people in Middle America?” 
Vanity and Idol Worship
Hollywood places a value on appearance and it is driven into the minds of those who they seek profits and adulation from. There is such a need to be rich and famous that anything goes. It may be glamorizing to reveal skin  or shamelessly being sex symbols to audiences. Pat-your-back awards ceremonies whereby we breathlessly await the stars to arrive. Naturally, scandals make big headlines and these people are no stranger to controversy for money. These fake gods have captured the hearts of millions upon millions who follow their every move. Negative stereotypes poison the minds of their followers. Women feel less worthy due to the overwhelming influence touching every part of society. Penn State's Media Research found the following regarding women's magazines, "Past research indicates that exposure to thin models results in lower self-esteem and decreased weight satisfaction, and to increased depression, guilt, shame, stress, insecurity and body dissatisfaction." 
Fans of Hollywood are served copious amounts of vanity and glamour as celebrities are greeted on the red-carpet attending award events. Paparazzi snap pictures and the stars are rated for their appearance in various tabloids and entertainment television. Once the celebrities have arrived at the awards, television cameras capture for the masses acceptance speeches of their beloved stars. Once limited to couple of banquets such as the Emmys or Golden Globes, now some two-dozen award shows are vying for exposure. These new award shows offer glimpses into ego and moral depravity of Hollywood. It's not uncommon for the stars to act cool by cussing to the audience during acceptance speeches. These awards shows have become tawdry events that are marketed mostly to teens.
- Madonna engages in a lustful lesbian kiss onstage to Britney Spears at the 2003 MTV Music Video Awards. 
- A notoriously self-serving Kanye West jumped onstage at the MTV Video Awards to interrupt an acceptance speech by Taylor Swift. 
- Mariah Carey attended the Palm Springs International Film Festival. Her acceptance speech was made while completely drunk. 
- Miley Cyrus performed at the Teen Choice Awards in August 2009. The 16-year old was dancing around on a stripper pole.  In August 2013, the now 20-year-old Miley again stunned audiences with her disturbing performance at the VMA awards show  that incorporated drug references, an inappropriate costume and sexual gestures. The 2013 performance was widely criticized by the general public as well as other celebrities.
- Actor Jack Black opened the 2009 MTV Video Awards by leading everyone in a prayer to Satan. 
- Adam Lambert’s American Music Awards performance received over 1500 complaints for flipping off the audience, kissing a male keyboard player, and fondling several of his backup dancers. 
- Nominees for the 13th annual 2011 Teen Choice Awards include a lesbian kiss, a masturbating dog, a pot head middle school teacher. "Teens will vote for their favorites, ranging from artists with hits about S&M, to sex and drug-filled R-rated comedies, to favorite “break up” songs – one nominated song features the “f” word 16 times." 
- Nicki Minaj performed an "ode to Satanism" in 2012 at the Grammy Awards show. 
Preying on Underage Stars
Very many child actors and actresses have gone on to have damaged and tragically short lives as a result of early exposure to Hollywood Values.
Debbie Gibson reflects on her life as a sixteen-year-old teenage Pop star and her exposure to the very sinister side of show business. “It is very disheartening that there are so many older men that prey on young performers.” What is even more disturbing than dirty male fans would be older male record executives trying to take her to adult parties and corrupt her with alcohol. Even the way the paparazzi stalk the younger artists is very different from following around adults. 
Former child-actor Corey Feldman tells ABC that a big group of Hollywood executives are responsible for pedophilia and rape of underage stars.  Feldman blames the death of troubled teen actor Corey Haim on Haim's Hollywood agent who molested him at age 14. 
The father of teen idol Miley Cyrus said Disney destroyed their family.  Billy Ray Cyrus accuses Miley's 'handlers' (Disney Executives) of going too far to promote her and when she got bad press they made her father the scapegoat.
Reality show participants
MTV is notorious for filming underage participants in reality shows. The pressure of instant fame with people in trying circumstances to begin with, the off camera news starts to creep more into the media. Arrests, suicide attempts, drugs and rehab are just some of the issues involving reality stars personal lives. Legal contracts with the network spell out MTV's rights to exploit their situations on the show. Psychologist Dr. Jeff Gardere. “In this country the media rewards bad behavior with more attention, thus more bad behavior is manifested because it is reinforced and rewarded." 
The diseased moral values of the Liberal-dominated entertainment industry are manifested all too clearly in many of the products of that industry - motion pictures and television programs that offer no edification or instruction to the viewer, but plumb a cesspit of license and depravity. Some recent examples include the television series Desperate Housewives and Sex and the City's TV series and its movies.
A short study of the ten most successful actors  shows that only 50% are Christian (compared to 76% for the general population), with 30% expressing no religious beliefs at all (15% in the general public). These actors have had successful careers and it is very likely that religious affiliation in regular actors is much lower, exposing or predisposing them to the influence of Hollywood values. David Lynch, for example, is apathetic towards all politics and religions and prefers transcedental meditation instead. Adrian Zmed, 1980s teen idol who starred alongside William Shatner in the 1980s police drama, T.J. Hooker, said in a 1983 interview with People Magazine that his rigid upbringing by his Romanian Eastern Orthodox priest father caused him to play juvenile deliquent and greaser roles (ex. Broadway's long running stage musical Grease and the 1982 sequel movie Grease 2) as a relief from "having a Father who is *your* father", and had also said "Preachers kids have a sense of rebellion in them".
"Where are the movies with Americans as the good guys?" asks Andrew Klavan.
- “Hollywood has made something like fifteen movies where the American military and the CIA are the bad guys in the War on Terror. None of which were successful. They made these movies for the acceptance of the liberal elites, who they want to associate with and get praise from. Where are the movies with Americans as the good guys? We’re at war, but Hollywood is still stuck in Vietnam.” 
- Hollywood Against America
- Hollywood Babylon (1965) by Kenneth Anger (US edition)
- Hollywood Babylon II (1984) by Kenneth Anger
- Gallery of American Heroes
- World Famous Pictures
- Hollywood Myths
- Hollywood lies
- Fashion industry values
- San Francisco values
- Liberal values
- Bush attacks 'Hollywood values', AFP, Oct 1, 2007
- Mug-shots of arrested Hollywood stars
- Parent's Television Council: MTV’s Movie Awards Will Honor Profanity
- From Hollywood: to Hitler with love (Stalin, too)
- Ten Dumbest Things Celebs Said in 2010
- Foul Mouthed Celebrities
- Pop Culture Killing Classic Traditions
- Andrew Breitbart's BigHollywood.com
- ↑ Today Show "Hollywood values out of touch, poll says" 17,000 person polled by MSNBC http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11714540 Accessed March 30, 2014
- ↑ Hollywood gets it right, New York Post, March 09, 2010
- ↑ Britney Spears "doesn't want [her] kids back." 
- ↑ http://www.hollywoodusa.co.uk/celebrity-death-sites.htm
- ↑ http://www.abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=4174733&page=1
- ↑ http://www.citytv.com/toronto/citynews/entertainment/news/article/20021--list-of-celebrities-taken-by-drug-use-tragic-and-growing
- ↑ Thai Police: Carradine Death May Be Accidental Suffocation Fox News, June 05, 2009
- ↑ http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1108020/bio
- ↑ 'Soul Train' creator Don Cornelius dead of apparent suicide, Fox News, February 1, 2012
- ↑ 'Sopranos' Actor Shocks Fans, Loved Ones With Holiday Suicide NYPost, December 25, 2008
- ↑ Actress Lucy Gordon Found Dead at Age 28 in Paris, ABC News, May 21, 2009
- ↑ http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100622/ap_on_en_mu/us_slipknot_bassist_autopsy
- ↑ http://www.bloggernews.net/116552a
- ↑ http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/8560246.stm
- ↑ Cocaine found in Whitney Houston's hotel room, report says, Fox News, March 30, 2012
- ↑ http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,258231,00.html
- ↑ Andrew Koenig's Body Found in Vancouver Park, Yahoo News, February 25, 2010
- ↑ [http://www.tmz.com/2011/08/11/warrant-singer-jani-lane-dead-dies-died-hotel-ventura-los-angeles-cherry-pie/ EX-WARRANT SINGER JANI LANE DEAD AT 47, TMZ.com, August 11, 2011]
- ↑ http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,328828,00.html
- ↑ Cory Monteith died of a "mixed drug toxicity', Fox News, July 16, 2013
- ↑ Brittany Murphy May Have Taken 109 Vicodin in 11 Days, Fox News, February 27, 2010
- ↑ Robert Reed in 1990, Fox News
- ↑ 'Treme' Actor Michael Showers' Body Found in Mississippi River, Fox News, August 25, 2011
- ↑ http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/staley1.html
- ↑ http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Junkhead-lyrics-Alice-In-Chains/3A665DABDFC00AD54825688F0010CD45
- ↑ The Polanski Problem 
- ↑ Sharon Tate Official Site: Sharon's Biography 
- ↑ Amy Winehouse Toxicology Report Shows No Illegal Drugs Perpetua, Matthew, August 23, 2011, The Rolling Stone, retrieved August 25, 2011.
- ↑ Heroin overdose killed Yate November 8, 2000, BBCNews.com, retrieved August 25, 2011
- ↑ Revealed: Police Academy star Bubba Smith died of a diet pill overdose - Daily Mail
- ↑ Ten actors who died in their 20s, The Sydney Morning Herald
- ↑ Singer Elliott Smith Dead in Apparent Suicide - NPR
- ↑ Skretta, Dave. "heavyweight champ also starred in 'Rocky V'", Washington Post, September 3, 2013, p. B5.
- ↑ http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2014/01/03/paul-walker-coroner-report/4306673/
- ↑ http://www.biography.com/people/frances-farmer-9542364
- ↑ Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail, MSNBC, May 4, 2007
- ↑ Paris Hilton arrested in Las Vegas.
- ↑ http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7015343906
- ↑ http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/TV/08/15/office.actor.arrested.ap/index.html
- ↑ http://www.courttv.com/trials/ryder/
- ↑ 
- ↑ Sutherland is released from jail BBC
- ↑ ‘24’ Star Kiefer Sutherland Charged for Allegedly Head-Butting a Fashion Designer Associated Press, May 8, 2009
- ↑ http://uk.reuters.com/article/entertainmentNews/idUKLL28201720080921
- ↑ http://www.ucllibertarians.com/celebrities.html
- ↑ http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/dailydish/detail?blogid=7&entry_id=21457
- ↑ http://news.aol.com/entertainment/music/music-news-story/ar/_a/dmx-arrested-on-animal-cruelty-charges/20080509163709990001
- ↑ SEC press release (SEC Charges Martha Stewart, Broker Peter Bacanovic with Illegal Insider Trading)
- ↑ Tatum O'Neal Released After Drug Arrest, Associated Press, Fox News, June 02, 2008.
- ↑ http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080627/ap_on_en_ot/people_redmond_o_neal;_ylt=AiQCBwpJpxqBOFWVyqEycXsDW7oF Redmond O'Neal pleads guilty to drug charges
- ↑ http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshots/nolte1.html
- ↑ http://ukpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5hR3pX0eEytJcMo7m5LRLHOYpasSA
- ↑ 40-Year-Old Virgin' actor pleads not guilty AP, August 13, 2008
- ↑ [http://articles.latimes.com/2008/oct/21/local/me-deleon21 Deleon guilty of killing couple at sea
- ↑ http://www.dcourier.com/main.asp?SectionID=1&SubSectionID=1&ArticleID=66850
- ↑ http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1092168/Guilty-Boy-George-warned-judge-faces-jail-falsely-imprisoning-male-escort.html
- ↑ http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30194936/
- ↑ Actor Rip Torn Arrested for Allegedly Breaking Into Connecticut Bank, Fox News, January 30, 2010
- ↑ Leif Garrett Arrested: Former Teen Idol Busted for Controlled Substance, CBS News, February 3, 2010
- ↑ Sean Penn Charged With Crimes, TMZ, February 19, 2010
- ↑ Andy Dick charged with felony, shows still on, Herald Dispatch, January 23, 2010
- ↑ 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer' Star Charged With Police Battery, Vandalism, PopEater.com, April 7, 2010
- ↑ 'Survivor' Producer 'Suspected' in Wife's Death in Mexico, FOX News, April 8, 2010
- ↑ http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/16/american-pie-chris-klein-busted-for-dui-arrest/
- ↑ 'Ugly Betty' Actor Allegedly Kills Mother With 3-Foot Sword While Screaming 'Repent', FOX News, November 24, 2010
- ↑ TV Host Gary Collins Arrested for Skipping Out on $59 Restaurant Bill, FOXNews, January 5, 2011
- ↑ Jaime Pressly Blew Nearly Three Times Legal Limit on Breathalyzer Before Arrest, Fox News, January 11, 2011
- ↑ 9/11 Conspiracy Film Producer Arrested on Drug Charges, Fox News, January 31, 2011
- ↑ [ttp://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/02/05/lindsay-lohan-facing-years-state-prison-jewelry-theft Lindsay Lohan Facing Three Years in State Prison, Fox News, February 5, 2011]
- ↑ Christina Aguilera Arrested for Public Intoxication, Fox News, March 1, 2011
- ↑ Actor Tom Sizemore Arrested, Fox News, September 20, 2011
- ↑ Pulp Fiction writer pleads guilty over deadly car crash - CBC0
- ↑ Christian Bale Arrested for Allegedly Assaulting Mother, Sister; Actor Denies Allegation - Fox News
- ↑ MTV's `Snooki' fined $500 for disturbing beachgoers - The Seattle Times
- ↑ pSnooki crashes into police patrol car in Florence, Causes traffic jam
- ↑ 'Married With Children' Actor David Faustino Arrested on Marijuana, Intoxication Charges - Fox News
- ↑ When Living at All Is the Best Revenge - The New York Times
- ↑ The Rise and Fall and, Now, Rise of Robert Evans - New York Times
- ↑ Take me off Sex Offender Registry, says Gary Glitter... and taxpayers will fund his appeal - The Daily Mail
- ↑ 'Home Improvement' actor Taran Noah Smith busted for DUI, drug possession, Fox News, February 2, 2012
- ↑ Video rant, then deadly rampage in a California town - The New York Times, 24 May 2014
- ↑ Hollywood: Deadly Values - Conservative News and Views
- ↑ [http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/03/07/game-change-stars-and-execs-gave-200k-democrats-zero-republicans#ixzz1oUdT6O5w 'Game Change' Stars and Execs Gave $200K to Democrats, Zero to Republicans, Newsbusters, March 7, 2012
- ↑ Hollywood hit job: ‘Fair Game’ propagates easily disprovable myths about lead up to Iraq War http://dailycaller.com/2010/11/10/hollywood-hit-job-fair-game-propagates-easily-disprovable-myths-about-lead-up-to-iraq-war The Daily Caller, November 11, 2010
- ↑ Margaret Thatcher's family are 'appalled' at Meryl Streep film, Telegraphe.co.uk, July 17, 2010
- ↑ FILM REVIEW: Absurd Conspiracy Theories Abound in Agenda-Driven ‘Tillman Story’, BigHollywood.com
- ↑ http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/la-op-dustup26sep26,0,1800794,full.story
- ↑ ‘Better This World’: Another Chapter in Hollywood’s Love Affair With Terrorists
- ↑ HBO’s Recount: Hanging Chads, Black Humor The Washington Times, May 4, 2008
- ↑ http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=3281925#.UC_rcVHBmcw "Bill Clinton, Al Gore Get Rich After White House" Gore is worth $100 million, ABC News (June 15, 2007).
- ↑ 35 Inconvenient Truths, Science and Public Policy Institute
- ↑ Confirmed: German Authorities Say De Palma’s Anti-Military Movie “Redacted” Motivated Frankfurt Jihadi to Murder American Airmen, March 11, 2011
- ↑ Spitz, Marc (October 2000). "Wang Dang Technically Legal Poontang: Whether Hunting or Romancing, the Nuge Likes Fresh Meat". Spin 16 (10): 134. ISSN 0886-3032. http://books.google.com/books?id=HTMuhxamaFEC&pg=PA134. Retrieved August 23, 2010.
- ↑ http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=38423
- ↑ http://entertainment.blogs.foxnews.com/2012/08/10/how-these-rock-stars-met-their-wives/
- ↑ http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000072/bio
- ↑ Valerie Bertinelli About Divorce From Eddie Van Halen: 'I Wasn't An Angel Either', Fox News Channel, Associated Press, February 26, 2008
- ↑ Obamamania verges on obsession - Politico
- ↑ Celebrities Who Had Kids Out of Wedlock - Fox News
- ↑ Gabriel Aubry: Another Bad Apple for Halle Berry? - ABC News
- ↑ Mel B: DNA Proves Eddie Murphy Fathered Her Baby - People Magazine
- ↑ Mel B writes song about Eddie Murphy - Digital Spy
- ↑ Sideshow: Smash go Kim and Kris - The Philadelphia Inquirer
- ↑ Divorce No. 7 for Producer Robert Evans - People Magazine
- ↑ Gary Oldman: The spy who came in, and brought the cold with him - The Independent
- ↑ Anderson seeks annulment of marriage to Salomon - USA Today
- ↑ Charlie Sheen to Wife Brooke Mueller: "I'll Kill You"
- ↑ Actor Charlie Sheen Released From Jail After Domestic Abuse Arrest, Fox News, December 25, 2009
- ↑ See, e.g., 
- ↑ Mel Gibson apologizes after DUI arrest Associated Press
- ↑ Mel Gibson rants against Jews in a drunk-driving arrest, Times Online, July 30, 2006
- ↑ http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/28/business/media/28hannah.html?_r=1&oref=slogin
- ↑ http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20195785,00.html
- ↑ http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,23608789-5001026,00.html
- ↑ http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gYLnT2kyPIgNUurQ71aNM3EJKpRAD90ARTGO0
- ↑ http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gYLnT2kyPIgNUurQ71aNM3EJKpRAD90ARTGO0
- ↑ Gloucester mayor rebuts report of teen pregnancy pact, June 23, 2008
- ↑ Reports: Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Wed AP, August 17, 2008
- ↑ Kanye West Arrested in Altercation With Paparazzi Ap, September 11, 2008
- ↑ Heather Locklear Arrested on Suspicion of DUI AP, September 29, 2008
- ↑ The Kardashian Family, Fox News
- ↑ Jude Law Makes First Visit To Love Child, CelebrityGossip.net, March 1, 2010
- ↑ Tom Hanks Apologizes for Calling Mormon Supporters of Proposition 8 'Un-American', Fox News, January 23, 2009
- ↑ John Cusack Calls for 'Satanic Death' of Fox News, GOP Leaders, FOXNews, August 31, 2010
- ↑ Brad Pitt: Death Penalty For BP, Politico, August 23, 2010
- ↑ 'Brad Pitt offered me drugs,' reveals Quentin Tarantino after actor claims he quit cannabis years ago - Daily Mail
- ↑ TNT Apologizes for Tracy Morgan’s Sarah Palin Comment - New York Magazine
- ↑ Keith Richards says he snorted father's ashes - MSNBC
- ↑ Richards 'deeply, deeply sorry' for racial slurs - CBC
- ↑ Trey Parker and Matt Stone Say Acid Trip Was Behind Drag Appearance at 2000 Oscars - The Inquisitr
- ↑ http://www.christianpost.com/news/scout-willis-goes-topless-in-nyc-to-protest-instagrams-nudity-policy-video-120623/
- ↑ http://www.esquire.com/blogs/news/tila-tequila-neo-nazi
- ↑ In New Book Actor Dan Akroyd Says he Would Support Bestiality if Animals Were Sentient
- ↑ http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097493/
- ↑ 135.0 135.1 135.2 135.3 Reports Say Kirsten Dunst in Rehab; Rep for Facility Denies It, Fox News, February 08, 2008
- ↑ "A spokeswoman for the 47-year-old star said: 'Heather has been dealing with anxiety and depression.'" She "checked into a clinic in Arizona that treats depression."
- ↑ David Arquette enters rehab; Courteney Cox supportive, L.A. Times, January 3, 2011
- ↑ http://www.reuters.com/article/entertainmentNews/idUSN2835847820080829
- ↑ http://www.funnyreign.com/quotes-georgeclooney.shtml
- ↑ http://www.keepandbeararms.com/information/XcIBViewItem.asp?ID=2360
- ↑ http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/09/03/AR2005090300165.html
- ↑ http://www.abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=3610891
- ↑ http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/features/20030323-2028-oscars-moore.html
- ↑ http://cbs5.com/politics/Jessica.Lange.President.2.732264.html
- ↑ Megan Fox would barter using ‘Bible-beating white trash’OneNewsNow.com
- ↑ The youngest of the Kardashian gals decided flashing photographers was the best way to get some attention, FOX News, April 1, 2010
- ↑ Construction of Beauty as a Measure of Self-Worth Penn State Media Research
- ↑ Britney Spears and Madonna Kiss, About.com, 2003
- ↑ MTV Video Music Awards inspire annual controversy, Examiner.com, September 14, 2009
- ↑ Video: Mariah Carey Accepts Film Festival Award Drunk, Neonlimelight.com, January 6, 2010
- ↑ Billy Ray Cyrus Defends Miley's Teen Choice Pole Dance, MTV.com, August 20, 2009
- ↑ http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2013/08/26/miley-cyrus-vmas-twitter/2699021/
- ↑ Satan Jack Black Leads A Prayer To The Devil At The 2009 MTV Awards, Christian Press, September 14, 2009
- ↑ Did You Find Adam Lambert’s American Music Awards Performance Offensive?, eCanadanow.com, November 28, 2009
- ↑ Producers Pick Lesbian Kiss, R-Rated Movies as Teen Choice Award Nominees, Newsbusters.org, August 5, 2011
- ↑ http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2100258/Grammys-2012-Nicki-Minaj-morphs-possessed-alter-ego-Roman-levitates-live-exorcism.html
- ↑ http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=8639
- ↑ Debbie Gibson Speaks Out About Pedophile Fans Wanting to 'Corrupt Little Girls' Fox News, July 17, 2009
- ↑ Child Molestation Allegations Against Hollywood Must Be Investigated
- ↑ 'Paedophilia is Hollywood's biggest problem,' explosive claim by former child star Corey Feldman, UK Dailymail, August 12, 2011
- ↑ [http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/02/15/billy-ray-cyrus-scared-daughter-miley-says-hannah-montana-destroyed-family/#?test=faces Billy Ray Cyrus Scared For Daughter Miley, Says Hannah Montana 'Destroyed My Family', Fox News, February 15, 2011
- ↑ Is MTV Responsible When At-Risk Teens it Features Go Off the Deep End?, Fox News, June 17, 2011
- ↑ http://www.toptenz.net/top-10-most-successful-actors-at-the-box-office.php 10 most successful actors]