Homosexuality and alcoholism
Homosexuality and alcoholism are both addictions. Each addiction has its own twelve-step group to help addicts who are "powerless" to stop (see Alcoholics Anonymous). Professionals treat both addictions as diseases.
- Fundamentally, alcoholism is a health problem — a physical and emotional disease — rather than a question of too little willpower or of moral weakness.
- Though alcoholism is well known to cause health problems it's effects are positively benign compared to the health problems typically caused by a homosexual lifestyle. STD's are rampant in the homosexual community and drug use is very common. Lives of homosexuals tend to be nasty, brutish, and short.
- If sexual experiences happen repeatedly with members of the same sex, a homosexual addiction will result. Sex will no longer be a matter of choice and the will, but will become a "must have at any cost" obsession. How Sexual Experiences Become Addictions
- Prolonged, heavy use of alcohol can lead to addiction (alcoholism). Sudden cessation of long term, extensive alcohol intake is likely to produce withdrawal symptoms, including severe anxiety, tremors, hallucinations and convulsions. Alcohol Addiction | Effects of Alcohol | Facts about Alcohol
- Alcoholic in your life? - Alcoholics Anonymous in Santa Clara County, California
|Abuse • Acts • Agenda • Alcoholism • Anglophones • Animals • Arguments against • Beliefs • Bible • Brokeback Mountain • California ban • Causes • Choices • Civil union • Cross dressing • Cupid • Diversity • Domestic violence • Don't ask • Drugs • Ex-homosexuals • Gay • Gay pride • Gay rights • Greece • Genetics • Health • Heroism • Holocaust • Homophobia • Laws • Lesbianism • Media • Mental • Murder • Nazis • Obsession • Opponents • Outing • Overcoming • Quotes • Research • Revisionism • Rome • Schools • Scotland • Smoking • Society • Statistics • Teenagers • Therapy • Views • Violence • Persecution by atheists|