Human Rights Campaign
The Human Rights Campaign (HRC) is a gay activist group (self-described as "The largest national gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender civil rights organization") bent on promoting the gay agenda in American political and social culture. The group's seemingly neutral title, and its simplistic logo (a yellow "=" on a blue field), attempt to associate the groups with other civil rights organizations. The HRC is considered to be one of the most aggressive homosexual advocacy organizations in the world that instead of focusing on the true needs of the people around the world and addressing genuine human rights it is trying to declare that sodomy is a human right.[note 1] The organization is devoting vast amounts of money to promote the LGBTI agenda around the world via policy of gleichschaltung.
Its co-founder Terry Bean was charged with felony homosexual assault on a child in Oregon on November 20, 2014. The witness failed to appear, and the charges were dropped, but charges may be re-filed following the trial of a companion of Bean's, who prosecutors allege participated in the assault, in a similar case with a minor also involving the two.
CNSNews reports that references to Bean's name were scrubbed from the Human Rights Campaign website shortly after Bean's arrest.
- cf. ”Sodomy is not a civil right. It’s not the same as a civil rights movement, … sodomy is not a civil right, and there’s an effort by homosexual lobbyists to equate the two. That’s wrong. It’s a pattern of behavior.”
- Marshall: Sodomy is not a civil right. Retrieved on 9 January 2016.
- Arkady Mamontov. Sodom 11min:50sec. Retrieved on 9 January 2016. “We are here now in front of the headquarters of the Human Rights Campaign, one of the most aggressive homosexual advocacy organizations in the world. This is the HRC envisions an America where lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people are ensured basic equal rights and can be open, honest and safe at home, at work and in the community. All over the world there are serious breaches of human rights, people are being killed, being tortured, they have to flee their homelands and cross the borders, living in the refugee camps; and this organization, instead of focusing on the true needs of the people around the world, they are trying to declare that homosexuality is a human right and they are devoting vast amounts of money to promote this agenda around the world instead of addressing genuine human rights.”
- Multiple references:
- Mayes, Steve (September 2, 2015). "Gay rights activist Terry Bean hails dismissal of sex abuse case; prosecutor decries $225,000 settlement offer". OregonLive website ''The Oregonian''.
- Mayes, Steve (September 11, 2015). "Gay activist Terry Bean's ex-boyfriend acquitted of sex crimes; jurors question Bean's hidden role". OregonLive website [The Oregonian].
- Barber, J. Matt (November 24, 2014). "Obama buddy, HRC founder charged with sexually abusing boy". CNSNews.com website.