Immorality is that state, condition, or lifestyle choice that goes against common morality. Most Western morality is based upon the Bible. It is debated whether knowledge of immorality is a part of human nature or if it is just cultural.
The indoctrination of Moral relativism and the acceptance of the idea can lead a person to become more neutral towards anything considered evil. In other words, moral values will be so diluted that one might even rationalize stealing and apply moral relativism to justify their actions- even when they had no justification of doing so.
- ↑ http://www.barna.org/barna-update/article/5-barna-update/58-practical-outcomes-replace-biblical-principles-as-the-moral-standard
- ↑ http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/atheists_more_immoral.html
- ↑ "... loose morals are a prime cause of demonic possession" exorcists who say Harry Potter has corrupted the world head to Britain armed with Bibles and Holy Water to tackle hotbed of occult activity
- ↑ 
- Moral relativism
- Essay:Immorality in America
- Moral degeneration
- Ten Commandments
- Five Precepts
- Cause and effect
- Christianity in Conservapedia