International Court of Justice
The International Court of Justice (ICJ) is seated at the Peace Palace, in The Hague, Netherlands. It was created in 1946 to take over for the Permanent Court of International Justice (PCIJ). The ICJ exclusively hears cases from states, although it can offer advisory opinions to Intergovernmental Organizations (IGOs).
- Globalization and Globalism
- United Nations
- Articles about the United Nations from previous "In the news"
- Big Government: Liberal ObamaCare-Common Core-Social Security Welfare state leads to Nanny state, leads to Gun control, Militarization of police, Asset forfeiture and Domestic mass surveillance of law-abiding citizens via the Police state: Globalist-United Nations-Statist-Socialist-National Socialist-Communist
- Liberal Totalitarianism
- Limited government implies: Conservative values/Traditional values - Modern conservatism - Modern preparedness are the original American Patriot Founding Fathers' values
- United Nations - Official site
Sites critical of the U.N.
- UN Watch
- UN is Evil
- What Liberals Say - Category: United Nations, Accuracy In Media
- American Thinker explanation