John Salza (November 30, 1967) is an American lawyer, non-fiction author and Catholic apologist.
John Salza was raised in the Roman Catholic faith. He attended law school and was invited to join freemasonry. He was a member for several years and became a 32nd degree mason in the Scottish Rite. He eventually would renounce his membership in freemasonry and write about it.
Salza has written several books on the Catholic faith and freemasonry. He runs the website Scripture Catholic and uses the Old and New Testament to explain the Catholic faith.
Partial list of works
- The Biblical Basis for the Catholic Faith (2005)
- Masonry Unmasked: An Insider Reveals the Secrets of the Lodge (2006)
- The Biblical Basis for the Papacy
- The Biblical Basis for the Eucharist
- The Biblical Basis for Tradition
- The Biblical Basis for Purgatory