Jonathan Sarfati, Ph.D. is a Creationist scientist and author, and master chess player from New Zealand and Australia. He is affiliated with Creation Ministries International (formerly Answers in Genesis) in Brisbane, Australia. He has authored a paper in the top-of-the line journal Nature and drew a chess game against world champion Boris Spassky and was for a time the chess champion of New Zealand. Sarfati has used his intelligence and extensive knowledge of science to demonstrate the many holes in the theory of evolution such as the impossibility of life arising from non-life.
Sarfati is a Hebrew Christian, that is, a Jew who accepts Jesus as his Lord and Savior. He has repeatedly and powerfully attacked liberalism and liberal activist judges, as well as defended Biblical morality against liberal causes like abortion and gay "marriage".   
Sarfati is a prolific popularizer of creation science, having written numerous books and articles which explain complex scientific concepts to lay audiences. A select bibliography includes:
- The Revised & Expanded Answers Book with Carl Wieland and Ken Ham
- Refuting Evolution
- Refuting Evolution 2
- By Design: Evidence for nature's Intelligent Designer—the God of the Bible
- Refuting Compromise: A Biblical and Scientific Refutation of Progressive Creationism, As Popularized by Astronomer Hugh Ross
- The Greatest Hoax on Earth? Refuting Dawkins on Evolution
Sarfati and Chess
Sarfati on Wikipedia
In 2006, evolutionist administrators at Wikipedia attempted to turn the Wikipedia page about Sarfati into an attack piece. This went so far as to go to Wikipedia's Arbitration Committee. After the evolutionists were not allowed to have their way, they twice tried to get the article deleted.
- ↑ Mawdsley, A., et. al., Thermoelectric power and electron–phonon enhancement in YBa2Cu3O7–δ, Nature328, 233-234 (16 July 1987).
- ↑ NZ Chess web-site
- ↑ Sarfati, Jonathan, Abortion — The answer’s in Genesis (Creation Minstries International), May 1998.
- ↑ http://www.answersingenesis.org/Home/Area/feedback/2005/0415.asp
- ↑ Sarfati, Jonathan, Response to ‘gay marriage’ article objections; CMI shows questioner that Christian faith is logical (Creation Ministries International), 6th February 2004.
- ↑ http://www.chessgames.com/perl/chessplayer?pid=39623
- ↑ Wikipedia:Requests for arbitration/Agapetos angel
- ↑ Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Jonathan Sarfati
- ↑ Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Jonathan Sarfati(2)
- Jonathan Sarfati (biography at Creation Ministries International)
- Designed for Life On-line video recorded at the Seattle Creation Conference, August 2007.
- Refuting Compromise On-line video recorded at the Seattle Creation Conference, August 2007.
- Biography and lists of papers, books and articles
- Chess games