|“||I really don't believe in abortion … It's like killing a baby.||”|
In the Rolling Stone interview, Justin Bieber also indicated that he believed that cases of rape do not justify an abortion.
Justin Bieber also supports certain liberal positions. For example he supports Gun control.. Mr. Bieber is also in favour of socialized medicine, especially when he compared Canada's successful medical system, to the expensive and inefficient American system.[Citation Needed]
In 2013 Bieber visited the Anne Frank House and made a note:“Truly inspiring to be able to come here. Anne was a great girl. Hopefully she would have been a Belieber.” Belieber is a term that is used for Justin Bieber-Fans.
As a Hollywood money machine, he is relentlessly marketed to millions of fans around the globe. In addition to his singing career, he has made his way into television acting and movie appearances. Like all teen sensations, he is on every teen magazine cover, with coverage of him a full-time business.
- My World 2.0 (2010)
- Under the Mistletoe (2011)
- Believe (2012)
- ↑ http://music-mix.ew.com/2011/02/23/justin-bieber-top-spot-billboard-200-albums-chart/
- ↑ http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2011/02/18/2011-02-18_justin_biebers_abortion_comments_in_rolling_stone_slammed_by_the_view_cohosts.html
- ↑ http://www.lifenews.com/2012/09/17/justin-biebers-mom-explains-why-she-rejected-an-abortion/
- ↑ http://perezhilton.com/2013-01-18-justin-bieber-ashton-kutcher-bella-thorne-celebrities-tweet-sign-sandy-hook-pledge-gun-violence
- ↑ http://frontpagemag.com/2013/ben-shapiro/why-justin-bieber-wishes-anne-frank-would-have-been-a-belieber/
- ↑