Kevin Jennings is a powerful LGBT activist who was founder and the first Executive Director of the Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Education Network (GLSEN), an organization that aims at performing the LGBTI gleichschaltung in US schools under the banner of "safe school" program. He was appointed to lead this effort devoted to normalizing the same-sex attractions in the minds of children at the Department of Education by president Obama. While he was a teacher, he failed to report to authorities that a 15-year-old student told him of a sexual relationship with an older man. Instead, Jennings apparently encouraged the boy to use a condom.
- he praised Harry Hay of the North American Association for Man-Boy Love Association 
Jennings has written several books, including the history textbook Becoming Visible: A Reader in Gay and Lesbian History for High School and College Students. His 1994 book One Teacher in Ten, a collection of essays by gay and lesbian educators, was re-issued in a second edition in 2005.
- GLSEN Mission Statement. Retrieved on 31 October 2015.
- Walt Heyer. Public School LGBT Programs Don't Just Trample Parental Rights. They Also Put Kids at Risk. The Witherspoon Institute. Retrieved on 3 Feb 2018. “On May 19, 2009, a few short months after his inauguration, Obama gave the green light to Secretary of Education Arne Duncan to appoint Kevin Jennings to a top position to influence school policy: the post of Assistant Deputy Secretary for the Office of Safe and Drug-Free Schools, also known as the “safe schools czar.” Jennings, a powerful LGBT rights activist who is himself a gay man, was the founder of the Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Education Network (GLSEN). GLSEN is one of the largest LGBT activist organizations in the nation and is devoted to promoting homosexuality in K-12 schools. Jennings served as “safe schools czar” from 2009-2011. Given his connection with the organization, we should not be shocked to discover that GLSEN received a grant from the Centers for Disease Control in 2011 for $1.425 million over five years to promote the LGBT agenda in public schools at taxpayers’ expense. Through these publicly funded in-school programs, kids are being bombarded with the message that same-sex attraction and gender-identity confusion are innate and therefore not changeable.”
- Rena M. Lindevaldsen (2011). Safe Schools Czar Advocated ‘Queering Elementary Education’37102017 The Lisa Miller Story: Only One Mommy: A Woman's Battle for Her Life, Her Daughter, and Her Freedom. New Revolution Publishers, 88–89. ISBN 978-1-937102-01-2.
- Fred Lucas (27 October 2009). Obama’s Safe Schools Czar Advocated ‘Queering Elementary Education’. CNSNews.com. Retrieved on 31 October 2015. ““As the founder of the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN), Mr. Jennings has played an integral role in promoting homosexuality and pushing a pro-homosexual agenda in America's schools--an agenda that runs counter to the values that many parents desire to instill in their children,” the letter said.”
- NAMBLA Pedophiles For Obama (Safe Schools Czar Kevin Jennings NAMBLA member).
- Bob Unruh (10/02/2009). 'Safe Schools' Chief Praised Child-Sex Promoter: Jennings: I was 'inspired' by NAMBLA's Harry Hay.
- Obama Appointee Lauded NAMBLA Figure.