|Kim Jong Il|
|Date & Place of Birth|| February 16, 1941|
Vyatskoye, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union
|Parents|| Kim Il Sung|
|Education||Kim Il-sung University|
|Spouse|| Kim Young Sook|
|Children|| Kim Sul-song|
Kim Jong Un
|Date & Place of Death||December 17, 2011|
|Manner of Death||n/a|
|Place of Burial||n/a|
|Highest rank attained||None|
|Political party||Workers' Party of Korea|
|Date of Dictatorship||July 8, 1994|
|Wars started||Minor skirmishes with South Korea|
|Number of Deaths attributed||2,000,000 to 3,000,000+|
Kim Jong Il (Hangul:김정일; Hanja:金正日) (born February 16, 1941, in Vyatskoye, Russia; died December 17, 2011) was the dictator of North Korea. He came to power in 1994 and died in 2011. He was also the leader of the North Korean Communist party (officially, the Worker's Party of Korea). He was criticized for extensive human rights abuses in North Korea. Over one million people in North Korea have starved to death as a result of his corrupt government, disastrous agricultural polices, and refusal to accept international aid.
He came into power in 1994, after his father Kim Il Sung died, remained the North Korean leader until his death. He was an atheist and an intense persecutor of Christians and other organized religions. He was in conflict with the world community over the building of nuclear weapons, but seems to relish the attention. Kim claimed North Korea has built a nuclear weapon.
Kim Jong Il was also thought to be a hypochondriac, as well as his chronic fear of flying. He traveled by a custom built armored train. He was also famous also for his lavish lifestyle, having been known to have at one time abducted a Japanese sushi chef for the sole purpose of making sushi for his "high exaltedness".
Cult of personality
Although not to the same extent as Kim Il Sung, North Koreans venerated Kim Jong Il under a similar cult of personality. Some examples of Kim Jong Il's personality cult:
- He was born under a double rainbow on the sacred Baektul Mountain in 1942. At the moment of his birth, a bright star lit up the sky, the seasons spontaneously changed from winter to spring and a double rainbow appeared in the sky. (In truth, he was born in Vyatskoye, Siberia in 1941.)
- At the age of four, "he smeared a Japanese map with black ink, then a stormy rain poured down on Japan."
"Military First" is a program begun around the beginning 2007 in communist North Korea to elevate the power of the military and the dictator Kim Jong Il over the North Koreans. The program uses mind control techniques through manipulation of the media and culture.
Despite famine and poverty in North Korea, nearly 40% its budget is spent on glorifying and deifying the family of its ruler, Kim Jong Il.
Quotes from Kim Jong-Il
Comparative quotes are given from the top 5 Left-wing-Socialist-Marxist-Communist leaders in order to better understand the commonality of the end result of their liberal philosophy taken to its fruition by the Big government Welfare state-Nanny state-Police state of the leftist Globalist-Statist-Socialist-Communists.
- Kim Il Sung
- Kim Jong-un
- Cult of personality
- Single-party state
- Mobocracy, Social Effects of the Theory of Evolution, Anti-Semitism, Communist Racism, Genocide, Holocaust
- National Socialist German Workers Party (Nazi)
- National Socialism - the Nazis were elitist Police state liberals not conservatives
- Big government Welfare state leads to Nanny state, leads to Police state: Globalist-Statist-Socialist-Communist
- Liberal totalitarianism
- ↑ http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-10745725
- ↑ http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/1907197.stm
- ↑ http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2004/01/i-was-kim-jong-ils-cook/8837/
- ↑ http://asianhistory.about.com/od/profilesofasianleaders/p/BioKimJongil.htm