Kingston, is a city in eastern Ontario (population 123,363 in 2011), which was for a time the capital of the united provinces of Canada (but before Canadian Confederation in 1867). The city has a long history being the gateway to Ottawa with the Rideau Canal, because of its strategic point where the St. Lawrence River and Lake Ontario meet. Fort Henry and the Rideau Canal were built after the War of 1812, and are now a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Despite being a medium-sized city, Kingston is home to Queen's University, one of the top universities in Canada. It is also the location of the Royal Military College of Canada, the training centre for many officers in the Canadian Forces.
- 91.9 - CKVI (High school radio)
- 93.5 - CKXC (Country)
- 96.5 - CFMK (Classic rock)
- 98.3 - CFLY (Top 40)
- 98.9 - CKLC (Modern rock)
- 101.9 - CFRC (College radio)
- 102.7 - WLYK (Top 40; licenced to Cape Vincent, New York, but studio and operations located in Kingston)
- 104.3 - CKWS (Top 40)
- 105.7 - CIKR (Adult rock)
- 11.1 - CKWS (CTV)