Leon Josephson was an American attorney and longtime Communist who allegedly aided the Communist Party of the United States (CPUSA) in their false-passport operation on behalf of Soviet intelligence in the 1930s. Josephson represented the Café Society as a business attorney.
- Elizabeth Bentley deposition, 30 November 1945, FBI file 65-14603 (pgs. 2 - 108, pdf).
- John Earl Haynes and Harvey Klehr, Venona: Decoding Soviet Espionage in America, Yale University Press (1999), pgs. 375, 469.
- FBI file HQ-1000048754; HQ-0610008648
- Congressman Nixon's Maiden Speech to the House of Representatives 18 February 1947
- Swinging to the Left: Jazz and the working class New Socialist