Let Me Live
Let Me Live is a Pro-life nonprofit corporation dedicated to saving babies and is based out of South Carolina. The Christian organization is compelled to attempt to deliver the innocents who are being drawn unto death. They place billboard advertisements, distribute literature, and give educational presentations to show the value and beauty of human life to mothers who are considering abortion.
- Deliver the message that all human life has beauty and value.
- Expose the physical, emotional, and spiritual risks and consequences of abortion.
- Highlight alternative choices to abortion, including abstinence, adoption, and parenting.
- Refer women considering abortion to counseling and other forms of aid, such as temporary housing.
- Refer women who have had abortions to counseling services to begin the healing process.