Liberals Who Refuse To Debate
Here is a growing list of liberals in tight races who refuse to debate their opponent, thereby depriving the public of learning their real positions on the issues:
- Pro-abortion Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (California)
- Pro-abortion congressman Ike Skelton (Missouri)
- Pro-abortion congressman Rick Boucher (Virginia)
- Pro-abortion congressman Peter DeFazio (Oregon)
- Pro-abortion congressman John Dingell (Michigan)
- Pro-abortion congressman Frank Pallone (New Jersey)
- Pro-abortion congressman Charlie Wilson (Ohio)
- Pro-abortion congressman Dan Maffei (New York) 
- Pro-abortion congresswoman Betty McCollum (Minnesota) 
- Governor and senatorial candidate Joe Manchin (West Virginia)
- The atheist and evolutionist Richard Dawkins refuses to debate creation scientists, William Lane Craig, and Dinesh D'Souza. In addition, Dawkins refuses to debate Rabbi Boteach again after losing a video taped debate with him and then claiming the debate never took place.
- Generally speaking, leading evolutionists no longer debate creation scientists as they largely lost all their debates with creation scientists in the 1970s.
- Liberal evolutionist professor Richard Lenski has repeatedly refused to enter in to any dialogue regarding his claims to have "proven" Darwinism.
- John Dennis: Why No Debate, Nancy Pelosi?
- After a poll showed him trailing, Dingell said he would debate ... shortly before Election Day, which he could cancel if he improves in the polls.
- East and West, Maffei Ducks Debates, buerkleforcongress.com
- Read Teresa’s Debate Challenge to Betty McCollum, Collettforcongress.com/, August 20, 2010
- Manchin refuses to debate his Republican opponent one-on-one, and instead agrees only to an unwieldy group debate including four candidates.