Louis Abdul Farrakhan (born Louis Eugene Walcott in Massachusetts, 1933 - ) is the leader of the Nation of Islam (a political and religious American group with a race-based, pro-black philosophy). He has attracted a lot of attention for his outspoken black nationalism, his negative remarks about white people, and his anti-Semitic remarks.
|“||“God will destroy America by the hands of the Muslims. . . . God will not give Japan or Europe the honor of bringing down the United States; this is an honor God will bestow upon Muslims.”||”|
Seven months before the U.S. liberated Iraq, Farrakhan talks with the Islamic Affairs Minister Abdul Munem Saleh from the Iraq News Agency. “The Muslim American people are praying to the almighty God to grant victory to Iraq [over U.S. forces].”
Black Muslim Farrakhan stokes racism of white people for not supporting Obama. Addressing 20,000 people in Chicago's Saviours Day convention, a black nationalist gathering, he stated the "white right" is trying to make Barack Obama a one-term president. He claims the stalling of healthcare reform as proof. 
Farrakhan was a staunch supporter of Gaddafi. In a recent interview he condemned Obama's Libyan War 2011 and the killing of Gaddafi. Also, Farrakhan explains what he said was the story of his 1985 abduction by aliens from outer space.
In 1995 Farrakhan explained:
|“||"German Jews financed Hitler right here in America...International bankers financed Hitler and poor Jews died while big Jews were at the root of what you call the Holocaust...Little Jews died while big Jews made money. Little Jews [were] being turned into soap while big Jews washed themselves with it. Jews [were] playing violin, Jews [were] playing music, while other Jews [were] marching into the gas chambers..."||”|
- Farrakhan Ends Longtime Rivalry With Orthodox Muslims.
- The 'Nation of Islam' is Not Islam.
- The Problem with the "Nation of Islam".
- ↑ Bio biography.com
- ↑ Louis Farrakhan Accuracy In Media
- ↑ 'White Right' Wants Obama to Be One-Term President, Farrakhan Says, Fox News, February 28, 2010
- ↑ Farrakhan recounts UFO abduction, warns West about retribution for Gadhafi’s death, Daily Caller, October 26, 2011
- ↑ http://archive.adl.org/special_reports/farrakhan_own_words2/on_holocaust.html#.VNdCBCylctU