MSSA v. Holder
In MSSA v. Holder, the Montana Shooting Sports Association (MSSA) and the Second Amendment Foundation are suing in federal court to obtain a ruling in favor of the Montana Firearms Freedom Act (MFFA), which the Montana Legislature passed in 2009.
- McCulloch v. Maryland
- Tenth Amendment and Tenth Amendment Center
- Second Amendment
- Commerce Clause
- Negative Commerce Clause
- Supremacy Clause
- Necessary and Proper Clause
- Local government
Bibliography - Further Reading
- Kilpatrick, James J., The Sovereign States: Notes of a Citizen of Virginia. Chicago: Henry Regnery Company, 1957); Conservative pro-states' rights book
- Party, Boston T., Boston's Gun Bible. Wyoming American Redoubt Javelin Press, 2008. Contains several chapters related to the BATF, with many references and discussions of the BATF, Waco and Ruby Ridge.
- Party, Boston T., Molon Labe!. Wyoming American Redoubt Javelin Press, 30 January 2004, 454 pp (first edition, paperback), ISBN 1-888766-07-7 - Conservative Christian Libertarian dystopian fiction novel entirely based around the issue of States' rights and the Tenth Amendment's connection with the Second Amendment right to armed citizen defense against federal tyranny.
- Tenth Amendment Center Federalism and States Rights in the U.S.
- Missouri Sovereignty Project "Institutionalizing" the 10th Amendment into the populace and political fabrics of Missouri.
- States' Rights in Encyclopedia Virginia
- A copy of transcript of Florida's 1957 Interposition Resolution, made available for public use by the State Archives of Florida