Marietta Voge, née Mariette Jirku was married to Noel Voge and the daughter of Augustina Stridsberg. Both mother and daughter were Americans who worked for Soviet intelligence during World War II. Voge worked for the KGB San Francisco West coast line of KGB operations.
Marietta Voge's code name with the Soviet intelligence, and as decyphered by the Venona project is "Daughter".
Marietta Voge is referenced in the following Venona decryptions:
- 500 KGB San Francisco to Moscow, 27 November 1943;
- 515 KGB San Francisco to Moscow, 7 December 1943;
- 26 KGB San Francisco to Moscow, 17 January 1944;
- 39 KGB San Francisco to Moscow, 22 January 1944;
- 104 KGB San Francisco to Moscow, 5 March 1944;
- 167 KGB San Francisco to Moscow, 15 April 1944.
- John Earl Haynes and Harvey Klehr, Venona: Decoding Soviet Espionage in America, Yale University Press (1999), pgs. 369, 466.