At New York City, October, 2010.
Mario Vargas Llosa (Arequipa, 1936 - ) is a Peruvian writer and politician. He is the 2010 Nobel Prize laureate in Literature.
The Nobel Prize in Literature 2010 was awarded to Mario Vargas Llosa "for his cartography of structures of power and his trenchant images of the individual's resistance, revolt, and defeat". 
- The Time of the Hero (La ciudad y los perros), 1963.
- Pantaleón y las visitadoras, 1973.
- La tía Julia y el escribidor, 1977.
- La guerra del fin del mundo, 1981.
- El Viaje a la Ficción, 2009.