From ConservapediaFlorida. In 1989 he founded Staver & Associates, a statewide law firm. Staver has argued numerous times to federal courts of appeals and twice to the Supreme Court of the United States. Additionally, he has more than 120 published legal opinions and is the author of over ten books.
Staver has a Bachelor's degree in Theology from Southern Missionary College, a Master's degree in Religion from Andrews University, and a Juris Doctor from the University of Kentucky.
- Faith and Freedom: A Complete Handbook for Defending Your Religious Rights (1998)
- Religion and the Future of America (1998)
- Religious expression in public schools (1998)
- Judicial Tyranny (1998)
- Political Activity of Nonprofit Organizations (1998)
- Union Membership and its Constitutional Implications (1998)
- Take Back America (2000)
- Same-Sex Marriage: Putting Every Household at Risk (2004)
- Eternal Vigilance: Knowing and Protecting Your Religious Freedom (2005)