Michelle Malkin (born October 20th, 1970) is an American, Roman Catholic, conservative columnist, best-selling author, blogger and video journalist. Malkin serves as a contributor to the Fox News Channel and other television news outlets.
She attended Holy Spirit High School and Oberlin College.
Malkin founded her personal blog MichelleMalkin.com in June 2004 and a video blog Hot Air in April 2006. She also founded the Twitter commentary website Twitchy in March 2012. Internet search company PeekYou determined that Malkin had the largest digital footprint on the Internet among political bloggers.
Malkin's website has an entire section on articles against illegal immigrant amnesty. Malkin has stated that she wants the U.S. to clear the legal immigrant backlogs, first, instead of trying to legalize illegals. After the United States built a Mexican border fence on the wrong side, Michelle wrote that she wonders if America can, "do anything right on border security." Her appeal is "Border security now. Not later."
Following is a list of links to regularly covered topics on Malkin's personal web site:
- Abortion 
- Animal rights wackos 
- Blogosphere 
- Double standards 
- Education 
- "Enviro-nitwits" 
- Fairness Doctrine 
- Feminist Nonsense 
- Guns 
- Health care 
- "Hollyweird" 
- Immigration 
- Islam 
- Israel 
- Media 
- Media Bias 
- Moonbats 
- Political Correctness 
- Politicians 
- Politics 
- Social Security 
- Supreme Court 
- Terrorist attacks 
- "Unhinged" 
- United Nations 
- Veterans 
- Voter fraud 
- War 
- Invasion: How America Still Welcomes Terrorists, Criminals, and other Foreign Menaces to Our Shores (2002, Regnery)
- In Defense of Internment: The Case for 'Racial Profiling' in World War II and the War on Terror (2004, Regnery)
- Unhinged: Exposing Liberals Gone Wild (2005, Regnery)
- Culture of Corruption (2009, Regnery)
- My 40th birthday bucket list: Colorado-style
- Michelle Malkin
- Michelle Malkin
- Tozzi, John (July 13, 2007). "Bloggers bring in the big bucks; How top bloggers earn money, slide 14: Michelle Malkin and Hot Air". Business Week website/Small business.
- "About us" (2012). Twitchy website.
- Amnesty section on MichelleMalkin.com
- Malkin, Michelle (June 17, 2007). "Memo to Washington: Clear the damn backlogs first". MichelleMalkin.com.
- Malkin, Michelle (June 26, 2007). "Border follies: U.S. sorry for building barrier that encroaches on Mexico". MichelleMalkin.com.
- Malkin, Michelle (June 20, 2007). "Ex-Muslims stand up in Britain". MichelleMalkin.com.
- Malkin, Michelle (June 24, 2007). "The desperate Jesse Jackson". MichelleMalkin.com.