Military (latin: militaris - a soldier) is an adjective meaning relating to, or characteristic of members of the armed forces.
The military is a noun that refers either to the armed forces of a country, or the personnel.
- List of military strategies and concepts
- Defense, Armed self-defense, Self-defense
- Military History
- United States Army
- United States Navy
- United States Air Force
- United States Marine Corps
- American Military Decorations
- Firearms (Rifle, Handgun, Shotgun), Knife, Pepper spray, Taser, Weapons
- EDC - Everyday carry