NeoPopRealism is the natural extension of art inventions of the past.
New millennium brought new style - NeoPopRealism, which combines brightness, simplicity of Pop Art and deep, philosophical realism, and has graphic nature. NeoPopRealism has nothing in common with style Neo-Pop. 
At the end of 2006 and at the beginning of 2007 a few Ukrainian art museums added to its permanent collections Nadia Russ's NeoPopRrealism canvases and drawings. It is Sumy Art Museum, D. Burliuk Foundation, Lebedyn Art Museum and Simferopol Art Museum.. Later her work appeared at the permanent collections of MOYA - Museum Of Young Art in Vienna, Austria; Ukrainian Museum in New York, USA; WEAM - World Erotic Art Museum in Miami Beach and Kinsey institute, Indiana University, USA. 
November 2008, she founded NeoPopRealism Starz International online Art Competitions., which were active in 2008-2010 and discovered many intersting artists worldwide. These competitions led to publishing of art books "NeoPopRealism Starz: 21st Century ART" by Nadia Russ, two volumes. First vol. - ISBN: 9781441570857 (another format ISBN: 9781441531582) & 2nd vol. - ISBN: 9781450049955 (another format ISBN: 9781441592132)
- ↑ http://www.nyartsmagazine.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1676&Itemid=692
- ↑ http://www.nadiaruss.com
- ↑ http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/entertainment/2000/08/03/2000-08-03_today_in_new_york.html
- ↑ http://neopoprealism.org
- ↑ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nadiarussshowroom
- ↑ http://rama.com.ua/AMS+article.storyid+2365.htm
- ↑ http://www.archive.org/details/NadiaRussNeopoprealismEvolutionfilm_132&Submit=GO
- ↑ http://neopoprealismjournal.wetpaint.com
- ↑ http://wonderpedia.wetpaint.com
- ↑ http://neopoprealismjournal.wetpaint.com/page/NeoPopRealism+Starz+Art+Competitions+WINNERS
- ↑ http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=neopoprealism&x=12&y=16.