(Redirected from Nonviolence)
Nonviolence can take the form of non-cooperation: "Non-cooperation with evil is as much a duty as is cooperation with good."
- Hippocratic Oath and Oath of the Hindu Physician
- Medical ethics: Ethics and Morality
- Ahimsa Dharma
- Five Precepts and Ten Commandments - "Thou Shalt Not Kill"
- ↑ Gandhi put this philosophy into practice by developing a technique of militant nonviolence that was intended to force the British to see the humanity of those they oppressed, and the inhumanity of their own actions. The News Media's Effort to Hide from Significant Truth
- ↑ Attributed to Gandhi, http://quotationsbook.com/quote/17437/