Norman Podhoretz (born January 16, 1930, in Brooklyn, New York) is the editor-at-large of Commentary magazine and one of the founders of neoconservatism.
Norman Podhoretz holds bachelor's degrees from Columbia University and the Jewish Theological Seminary and a BA and MA from Cambridge University.
Norman Podhoretz's wife is Midge Rosenthal. They have three daughters and one son; his son is the journalist John Podhoretz.
- Why Are Jews Liberals? (2009)
- World War IV: The Long Struggle Against Islamofascism (2007)
- The Norman Podhoretz Reader (2003)
- The Prophets: Who They Were, What They Are (2002)
- My Love Affair with America (2000)
- Ex-Friends (1999)
- The Bloody Crossroads: Where Literature and Politics Meet (1986)
- Why We Were in Vietnam (1982)
- Making It (1980)
- The Present Danger; Breaking Ranks (1979)
- Doings and Undoings (1966)
- Video of Interview with Norman Podhoretz on Iran