Obama's second term agenda
Barack Hussein Obama was elected America's 44th president in 2008; since his inauguration kept to a leftist, quasi-socialist agenda. When he ran for his second term in November, 2012, it was known that he would probably implement the following agenda:
- Refusal to secure the borders.
- Integrating illegals into society via newly created education and health care centers established along neighborhood-based programs funded by Federal and state governments.
- Bypassing of Congress to instill immediate citizenship; such a move will grant illegal immigrants voting rights.
- Taxation will increase for both large and small businesses, driving some out of business and forcing others to leave the country.
- Creation of a new bureaucracy with the Department of Labor similar to FDR's Works Progress Administration.
- The planning of a "National Infrastructure Bank", to finance loans for regional and national infrastructure.
- The forcing of financial institutions to give more loans to individuals without the means to pay them back, along the lines of the Dodd/Frank Act.
- Creation of a "green bank", which would make loans to the private sector for clean energy purposes; these loans would come directly from the U.S. Treasury.
- Reducing the military budget considerably, including removing Congressional control and oversight, and transferring such control to an independent panel.
- Reducing the military to a mere peacekeeping force under the control of the United Nations, with "missions" such as fighting so-called "global warming" and poverty.
- Forcing military units to rely on green energy.
- Enforcement of Obamacare.
- Obamagate timeline 2009-2015
- Obamagate timeline 2016 election year
- Russiagate timeline 2017
- Russiagate timeline 2018
- Barack Hussein Obama's unlawful acts
- Operation Fast and Furious
- Ben Rhodes
- Klein, Aaron, and Elliot, Brenda J. Fool Me Twice: Obama's Shocking Plans for the Next Four Years Exposed. Los Angeles: WND Books, 2012.