Obama administration fiscal policy
The Obama administration fiscal policy is currently a ruinous fiscal policy involving government spending at unprecedented levels. The Obama administration fiscal policy is burying Americans under a mountain of debt.
Under the Obama administration, the budget deficit reached an all-time high of $1.416 trillion (10.0% of GDP) in fiscal year 2009. Spending fell and revenues rose in fiscal year 2010, resulting in a lower budget deficit of $1.294 trillion (8.9% of GDP).
Below are some articles and videos on the Obama administration's reckless fiscal policy:
- Peter G. Peterson Foundation - collection of non-partisan articles and videos on America's growing debt problem
- Bam's Wise Words - New York Post, May 17, 2009
- Bush Deficit vs. Obama Deficit in Pictures - Heritage Foundation, March 24, 2009
- Over 200 top economist against the Obama plan
- Obamanomics 101 - Obama's Real Fiscal Policy
- Stop Spending Our Future
- Obama administration monetary policy
- Obama administration deficit spending
- Obama administration corporate bailouts
- Recovery Summer 2010
- Benen, Steve. "Deficit Shrinks From Last Year's Record." October 15, 2010. Washington Monthly. http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/archives/individual/2010_10/026151.php