Overrated Sports Stars
The lamestream media like to promote athletes based not on skill, but for liberal reasons. Here's a growing list of the most overrated sports stars (notice how none are on the list of Greatest Conservative Sports Stars):
- Andre Agassi — his rival Pete Sampras was far better, but Sampras is conservative. Agassi is a big donor to Democrat politicians.
- Lance Armstrong — favored by the liberal media because he publicly denied belief in God, he possibly pulled off the biggest scam in the history of sports by "winning" the Tour-de-France seven times with what has been described as "the most sophisticated, professionalized and successful doping program that sport has ever seen."
- David Beckham — retired early to the weak American MLS league and then became a benchwarmer in the French League. His own British 2012 Summer Olympics team did not even want him; his real skill seems to be in catering to the liberal media.
- Tom Brady — suspended for his role in cheating by under-inflating footballs in the 2015 AFC Championship game and possibly in many prior games and even prior seasons. He has a relatively weak throwing arm, zero running speed, and requires tremendous pass protection in order to play well. The liberal media covers for him because of his relative lack of outspoken faith compared with other athletes.
- Kobe Bryant — was an overhyped bust at the 2012 Summer Olympics; hasn't won a single title without super-coaching by Phil Jackson, who observes that Bryant is not on the high level of Michael Jordan; Bryant's Lakers were pathetic in 2012-2013 while he was playing.
- Jason Collins — saw constant media coverage over him for being a homosexual even though he isn't even that good at basketball.
- Jim Harbaugh — out-coached to lose the Super Bowl in 2013, Harbaugh was next paid a massive multi-million dollar contract to coach in college, where he led his Michigan team to a pathetically weak 5-2 start, yet the media continue to promote him with absurd stories like "5 Ways Jim Harbaugh Inspires His Team."
- LeBron James — over-promoted by the media to an absurd extent, LeBron has sometimes underachieved in key playoff games. Christian star Kevin Durant, who outscored James (and Kobe Bryant) in the Olympics, and other players are as good or better.
- Magic Johnson — lucky enough to play on Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Lakers to win some titles, but was crushed by Michael Jordan and the Bulls; no problem, Magic was a critic of President George H.W. Bush, which thrilled liberals.
- People look at him, and say, 'Hey, it's OK to get HIV because I'm living with it.' That is the wrong message. 
- Peyton Manning — a quarterback who won only one NFL championship, despite being voted by the media and others to be NFL MVP 4 times, AFC Player of the Year 6 times, and Pro Bowler 11 times. The liberal media treated him like the Second Coming of Christ in order to oust conservative Tim Tebow from his leadership position in the swing state of Colorado prior to the Presidential Election 2012. After replacing Tebow, Manning eventually caused a humiliatingly early exit for the Broncos from the 2013 playoffs by throwing two big interceptions, and was even worse in a humiliating Super Bowl loss in 2014 and a first-round playoff loss in 2015.
- Steve Nash — an outspoken liberal who supported Obama, Nash was chosen twice by the lamestream media as the NBA MVP despite never leading his team to even an NBA Finals. Even worse, the former coach of Nash was then hired by the Lakers in late 2012, rather than a far better coach who was available.
- Danica Patrick - has won a single race in the Indy Car series, but has yet to win a race in either the NASCAR Sprint Cup or Nationwide series, finishing no higher than fourth, although ESPN promotes her first and foremost when showing highlights of the NASCAR races in which she participates. The lamestream media adores her for her participation in controversial GoDaddy television advertisements.
- Cristiano Ronaldo - his spectacular talents have been ruined by his self-obsession, vanity and cravings of celebrity. He is now officially "sad", despite being one of the luckiest men alive.
- Wayne Rooney - burst onto the scene as a 16 year old and called "The English Pelé." 10 years on and he has still failed to fulfill his potential, especially at international level, and still behaves like a childish immature 16 year old.
- Michael Sam — was heavenly promoted by the media for being a homosexual despite not being a first round draft pick and getting cut from the Rams before the start of the season.
- Mark Sanchez — while playing quarterback for the New York Jets he was touted as the team's best QB over conservative Christian Tim Tebow, despite Sanchez falling apart at the end of the 2011–12 season and continuing to perform poorly in the 2012-2013 season. When Tebow came to the Jets, liberals championed the former USC star Sanchez as the superior player despite his mediocre play throughout his career. As a result, Tebow was forced out of the Jets team and released at the end of the 2012-13 season.
- Tiger Woods — hasn't won a major golf tournament in more than seven years, and yet he's still the only one liberals want to talk about while reporting on tournaments - even when he's not even playing, as in the 2014 Masters.
- Underrated Sports Stars
- Conservapedia proven right
- "Troy Aikman and 16 others who don't belong in the Hall of Fame"
- Amanda Beard