Philosophical theology is both a branch and form of theology in which philosophical methods are used in developing or analyzing theological concepts.
- Theopedia: philosophical theology (theopedia.com)
- Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy IEP. Aquinas: Philosophical Theology (iep.utm.edu)
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy. Philosophy and Christian Theology. First published Mon May 13, 2002; substantive revision Thu Aug 9, 2012. (plato.stanford.edu)
- Peter Kreeft: Why Study Philosophy and Theology? What are philosophy and theology, and why are they crucial to a young person's education today? (catholiceducation.org)
- University of Oxford. Faculty of Theology and Religion in the University of Oxford. Masters' Degrees in Philosophical Theology. Degrees available: M.St., M.Phil. (theology.ox.ac.uk)
- The Oxford Handbook of Philosophical Theology (Oxford Handbooks in Religion and Theology) by Thomas P. Flint (Author), Michael Rea (Author) April 30, 2011.