A pickle is any foodstuff that has been preserved by anaerobic fermentation in brine or marinating and subsequent storage in an acid solution such as vinegar.
Foods commonly pickled include cucumbers, gherkins, eggs, onions and cabbage.
- Food storage and Food rotation
- Food preparation methods and Food preservation
- Pickles, Kimchi, Vinegar, Fermentation and Lactic acid fermentation
- Dehydration, Food dehydration, Food dehydrator, Dehydrated meal
- Dry Aged, Curing, Dry curing, Brine Curing, Smoked Beef jerky and Biltong
- Emergency ration, MRE, Military ration
- Root cellar
- Permaculture gardening and Growing your own food
- Invest in tangibles: Food Storage