The Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in the United States. It performs nearly 200 times more abortions than referrals for adoption. Founded by eugenicist Margaret Sanger, it is taxpayer subsidized and tax exempt status and receives federal funding to promote and provide birth control.
In May 2012, "Planned Parenthood endorses Obama with $1.4 million ad buy." It also started a new relationship with the Los Angeles Unified School District, by providing a clinic on a Los Angeles high school campus.
Although a non-profit organization, Planned Parenthood reported an average annual surplus of over $40 million from the fiscal years ending in 2001 through 2006. and had over $1 billion in revenue in 2006. Planned Parenthood had a surplus of nearly $115 million and received $336 million dollars from the government in order to carry out its operations, including almost 300,000 abortions that year.
Planned Parenthood annually gives awards to those who support their agenda and the top award which they give is called The Margaret Sanger Award.   80% of those who have won this award have been pro-eugenics.
Margaret Sanger was the founder of Planned Parenthood and was also a proponent of eugenics, believing that blacks were a racially inferior race, along with being a member of both the American Eugenics Society and the English Eugenics Society.   She has been widely praised by many liberal politicians like Hillary Clinton. 
Alan Guttmacher, who was a President of Planned Parenthood from 1962 to 1974 and who was also former Vice-President of the American Eugenics Society, stated: "We are merely walking down the path that Ms. Sanger has carved out for us."  Similarly, Faye Wattleton, who was the president of Planned Parenthood until 1992, stated that she was "proud" to be "walking in the footsteps" of Margaret Sanger.
- 1 Statements by founder Margaret Sanger
- 2 What Planned Parenthood is Supposed to Be
- 3 Breaking the Law
- 4 Children Aborted
- 5 Deaths, Lawsuits, Grand Juries
- 6 Planned Parenthood and Charges of Targeting Minority Communities
- 7 Minority Employees Charge Planned Parenthood with Racism
- 8 Planned Parenthood's Teen Website Gets It Barred from California High School
- 9 Planned Parenthood and Requests to Issue a Formal Apology
- 10 Planned Parenthood and Charges It Still Carries Out Racist and Eugenic Policies
- 11 Center for Medical Progress videos
- 12 Taxpayer Money
- 13 Planned Parenthood's missing millions
- 14 See also
- 15 External links
- 16 References
Statements by founder Margaret Sanger
|“||We don't want the word out that we want to exterminate the negro population.||”|
|“||The campaign for Birth Control is not merely of eugenic value, but is practically identical in ideal with the final aim of Eugenics. ||”|
|“||The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it. ||”|
- "the mass of signficant Negroes, particularly in the South, still breed carelessly and disastrously, with the result that the increase among Negroes, even more than among whites, is [in] that portion of the population least intelligent and fit and least able to rear children properly." - Margaret Sanger - The "Negro Project" quoting W.E.B. DuBois with the omission of one word 
- "Before eugenists and others who are laboring for racial betterment can succeed, they must first clear the way for Birth Control. Like the advocates of Birth Control, the eugenists, for instance, are seeking to assist the race toward the elimination of the unfit. Both are seeking a single end but they lay emphasis upon different methods…" 
- "Organized charity is itself the symptom of a malignant social disease. Those vast complex, interrelated organizations aiming to control and to diminish the spread of misery and destitution and all the menacing evils that spring out of this sinisterly fertile soil, are the surest sign that our civilization has bred, is breeding and is perpetuating constantly increasing numbers of defectives, delinquents and dependents. My criticism therefore, is not directed at the ‘failure’ of philanthropy, but rather at its success" - Margaret Sanger, The Pivot of Civilization [NY: Brentano's, 1922], p. 108).
- In Margaret Sanger's book The Pivot of Civilization she also called for the elimination of "human weeds," for the segregation of "morons, misfits, and maladjusted," and for the sterilization of "genetically inferior [black] races." 
What Planned Parenthood is Supposed to Be
According to the official Planned Parenthood website, Planned Parenthood is a "trusted health care provider, an informal educator, a passionate advocate, and a global partner helping similar organizations around the world."  The organization is supposed to help girls who are pregnant and have no one else to go to, gives advice on how to raise a baby, and teaches families about sexual health. While the idea for Planned Parenthood is excellent, they encourage illegal sexual behaviors and perform abortions.
Breaking the Law
Planned Parenthood consistently flouts the law 
- Aiding child sex-traffickers. 
- Lawsuits alleging they shelter child rapists by not reporting underage rape and abuse. 
- 107 criminal charges, which includes 23 felony charges of late-term abortions and falsifying documents, at the Comprehensive Health of Planned Parenthood of Kansas and Mid Missouri. 
- Advises underage teenagers to experiment with pornography and sex without telling parents through their website for teens.
- In February 2010, Planned Parenthood was caught covering up child-sex abuse during an undercover sting for the 10th time.
- California and Washington State Planned Parenthood facilities have violated the law by overcharging the government tens of millions of dollars. 
Since 1977, 4.8 million helpless, innocent unborn children have been murdered at the hands of Planned Parenthood.
Deaths, Lawsuits, Grand Juries
- Diana Lopez, age 25, was 19 weeks pregnant when she went to a Planned Parenthood for a safe and legal abortion on February 28, 2002. Before the day was over, Diana had bled to death. She left two sons, 4-year-old Frankie and 2-year-old Fabian, motherless. The taxpayers of California paid for the fatal abortion, courtesy of Medi-Cal.
- Edrica Goode, 21, died Feb. 14, 2007, who died from a botched abortion when a nurse attempted an abortion despite signs indicative of infection.
The Blackmun Wall lists all the women who died from legal abortions. 
Phill Kline vs. Planned Parenthood
"In Kansas, Johnson County District Attorney Phill Kline charged Comprehensive Health Of Planned Parenthood of Kansas and Mid Missouri with 107 criminal charges after a District Court judge reviewed the evidence and found probable cause that crimes have been committed."  "The Comprehensive Health for Women clinic is being charged with 29 counts of performing illegal late term abortions; 20 counts of unlawful failure to determine the viability of late term abortions; 23 felony counts of making false information and 27 counts for unlawful failure to maintain records."  
The San Jose Mercury News reports that the mother of a young woman who died at a Riverside, Calif., Planned Parenthood clinic has sued the abortion provider blaming malpractice for her daughter’s toxic shock syndrome death.(requires account registration)
Overland Park, Kansas
A Grand Jury met on December 10, 2007 to begin an investigation into the practices of a Planned Parenthood clinic in Overland Park, Kansas. 
Planned Parenthood and Charges of Targeting Minority Communities
According to writer George Grant author of Killing Angel:
"During the 1980s when Planned Parenthood shifted its focus from community-based clinics to school-based clinics, it again targeted inner-city minority neighborhoods...Of the more than 100 school-based clinics that have opened nationwide in the last decade [1980s], none has been at substantially all-white schools....None has been at suburban middle-class schools. All have been at black, minority or ethnic schools.” 
Planned Parenthood itself reported that its abortions on minorities in 1991 was 42.7% of its total abortions. . However, during that time period, minorities comprised only 19.7% of the U.S. population.
According to Cybercast News Service: "An analysis by the Cybercast News Service compared the location of Planned Parenthood abortion clinics with population data from the U.S. Census in 2000. The results appear to bolster the charge that the organization targets black communities."
|“||One out of every two black children are aborted.||”|
Minority Employees Charge Planned Parenthood with Racism
Recently, several minority employees of Planned Parenthood have filed multiple complaints of racism against the organization and they stated they were the target of constant slurs in a hostile, anti-male environment controlled by white women. An employee who is charging Planned Parenthood with discrimination said that a complaint was forwarded to Planned Parenthood human resources department and nothing was ever done about it and later he was put on probation and subsequently fired.  Attorney Richard D. Ackerman, the lead attorney for two claimants, stated "This is a really sad state of affairs. It is unfortunate to find out that [Planned Parenthood, Los Angelos] PPLA, as a self-proclaimed promoter of 'tolerance and diversity,' is engaging in what appears to be the most primitive form of hate against its own employees." 
Planned Parenthood's Teen Website Gets It Barred from California High School
A California father looked at Planned Parenthood's teen website and found it disgusting and vile.  The father shared what he learned about the site to the school board and they were so shocked they cancelled Planned Parenthood's appearance at the school which is in Coronado, California.  The teen website also promotes porn to teens. 
Planned Parenthood and Requests to Issue a Formal Apology
Planned Parenthood has been asked to issue a formal apology for what they did under Margaret Sanger's leadership and stop giving awards in Margaret Sanger's name but Planned Parenthood refuses to do so. 
Planned Parenthood and Charges It Still Carries Out Racist and Eugenic Policies
A critic of Planned Parenthood wrote:
"In the latter half of the 1960s, Planned Parenthood and similar groups spent millions of dollars promoting the idea that the U.S. was in the midst of a dangerous population explosion. The idea was so absurd it could be disproved in five minutes at any public library. Caught up in the hysteria, however, the nation's news media never questioned why groups were warning of a "population bomb" in the midst of plummeting birth rates.
Among friends, Planned Parenthood officials described the real situation. On August 11, 1965, Dr. Robert Nelson, Medical Director of Planned Parenthood of metropolitan Washington, spoke at the Senate "Baby Boom" hearings. He noted that in Washington, DC, "the less well-off economic section birth rate is 29/1000 and going up; the rate of the economically more secure group is 16/1000 and going down."
Center for Medical Progress videos
For a more detailed treatment, see Planned Parenthood 2015 undercover videos controversy.
In 2015, the Center for Medical Progress released videos which put Planned Parenthood's practices into the spotlight.
See Taxpayer-funded abortion
Planned Parenthood has received over $3.9 billion dollars of taxpayer money since 1987. Over $1 billion dollars worth of federal grants (taxpayer dollars) in the years 2002- 2008 is unaccounted for.  In April 2011, Indiana house and senate members voted for a bill stripping Planned Parenthood of its federal funding. Governor Mitch Daniels signed the bill in May, stating that he opposes any tax dollars going to agencies that perform abortions. The federal government is challenging the law.
Planned Parenthood's missing millions
According to the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO), audits show the organization spent just $657.1 million between 2002 and 2008 from federal government grants and programs, but the abortion behemoth's own annual reports show that it took in $2.3 billion from government grants and programs during the same time period.
- Planned Parenthood Federation of America Home Page WARNING: Has Explicit Content
- American Life League presents STOPP International
- LA Times Writer Eludes Truth On Planned Parenthood Founder
- Defund Planned Parenthood petition
- Racist founding of Planned Parenthood
- Planned Parenthood Exposed- Conceals Child Rape
- Klan Parenthood
- Mrs. Clinton Nonsensically Compares Margaret Sanger to Thomas Jefferson
- October 1921 issue of The Birth Control Review
- Planned Parenthood Caught Covering Up Statutory Rape Fox News, December 08, 2008
- A New Front in the Abortion Wars Women influencing the nation
- Planned Parenthood Accused of Overbilling GovernmentCitizen Link, March 10, 2008
- A Big Win Against Planned Parenthood, ACLJ, July 1, 2010
- Planned Parenthood's Annual Report Shows Record Net Assets, Increased AbortionsCNSNews, April 13, 2009
- Who's to blame when aborting women die?, Jill Stanek, WorldNetDaily.com, June 27, 2007.
- The Blackmun Wall
- The forgotten victims of Planned Parenthood
- Phill Kline v. Planned Parenthood, Brian Burch, Human Events, 12/13/2007
- Kansas Planned Parenthood Clinic Charged With 107 Violations Of Law, Traditional Values Coalition, November 1, 2007
- Kansas Planned Parenthood Clinic Charged Over Illegal Late-Term Abortions, Andrea Lafferty, Traditional Values Coalition, November, 2007
- Grand Jury Convenes On Kansas Planned Parenthood Clinic, 'Traditional Values Coalition, December 6, 2007
- Citizen's Petition Defund Planned Parenthood
- The Planned Parenthood teen Web site that says it was created "to provide medically accurate sexual health information for teens on the Internet," is advising teens that viewing pornography is a normal and "safer" way of enjoying sex.
- Missing: $1.3 billion in taxpayers' money, WND.com, July 3, 2010
- Washington Times, "Planned Parenthood's missing millions", June 18, 2010