Planned Parenthood 2015 undercover videos controversy
The Center for Medical Progress has indicated that they will continue to release videos over an extended time.
The first video features Dr. Deborah Nucatola, discussing the sale of baby parts over lunch.
In the second video, Dr. Mary Gatter is discussing "less crunchy techniques" for harvesting specimens. After the video surfaced, Lamborghini was trending on Twitter, but they tried to cover up the real reason why.
The seventh video features Holly O'Donnell, who discusses the beating heart of an aborted fetus.
The eighth video features Cate Dyer, who admits that Planned Parenthood sells fully "intact cases".
Since the video releases, there have been efforts both in Congress as well as in several of the states to defund Planned Parenthood.
- Covert Video Targets Planned Parenthood Fetal-Parts Policy, The New York Times
- Second video shows Planned Parenthood doc haggling over price of fetal body parts, Fox News
- Twitter Says ‘Lamborghini’ Is Trending, But Won’t Tell You The Real Reason Why
- 7th Shocking Video Catches Planned Parenthood Harvesting Brain of Aborted Baby Who Was Still Alive, LifeNews.com
- 8th Shocking Video: StemExpress CEO Admits Planned Parenthood Sells Fully Intact Aborted Babies, LifeNews.com
- Planned Parenthood: Judge bars pro-life group from airing StemExpress footage, Washington Times