PolitiFact is a website that attempts to present non-biased fact checking on claims made by candidates in the lead up to an election. The Mainstream Media calls the group a "neutral arbiter", but the facts are often skewered to a liberals advantage. In 2010, 39% of Republican statements were "Pants on fire" or "False" compared with just 12% of democrat statements. 
|“||PolitiFact.com is a project of the Tampa Bay Times to help you find the truth in Washington and the Obama presidency.||”|
Due to their fake non-partisanship, non-biased stance and their use of Democrats as fact checkers, results are not trustworthy. Politifact statements are recycled by the lamestream whether truthful or not.  Mitt Romney calls for a Politifact correction.  Politifact claims there is no doubt that humans are responsible for Global Warming.  PolitiFact gave the biggest "lie of the year" for 2009 to Sarah Palin for saying Obamacare has death panels. 
- Selection Bias? PolitiFact Rates Republican Statements as False at 3 Times the Rate of Democrats, Smart Politics, February 10, 2011
- CNN Uses Bogus PolitiFact Rating to Discredit Romney Campaign Claim, Newsbusters.org, April 11, 2012
- ROMNEY PUTS POLITIFACT ON ROPES, Breitbart.com, April 15, 2012
- PolitiFact counters GOP claim, says ‘little dispute’ on science of climate change, August 18, 2011
- PolitiFact's Lie of the Year: 'Death panels'