POLITICO or Politico.com is a left-wing political news resource owned by Capitol News Company LLC. The website states, 'POLITICO is the first true multiplatform news source for people interested in politics.' It launched a highly visible website January 23, 2007 with over 6 million visitors a month. The print operation has a circulation of 50,000 readers. Politico has an unparalleled coverage of Congress as it publishes Tuesday through Thursday when Congress is in session and exclusively on Tuesdays when Congress is in recess.  It is known for closely working with mainstream media companies such as CBS, USAToday, CNN, the L.A. Times and many newspapers, television and radio companies. Politico boasts its audience is the 24 hour news cycle.
Politico's current editor in chief is John F. Harris.
Closely associated with MSNBC, Politico consistently attacks conservative positions and people such as congresswoman Michele Bachmann  and former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin.  Politico writes unsourced articles making dubious claims just like tabloids do.  Their position has been outed and they are members of the out-of-touch D.C. beltway crowd, a full fledged member of the lamestream media.
2012 Election Cycle
Politico has come out in full force for Barack Obama. They are constantly trying to highlight Mitt Romney's shortcoming while defending and covering for Obama. Politico's tactics turned thuggish recently with stories exposing private citizens. Why? Ethics be damned, these private citizens donated to Mitt Romney's campaign. 
- About Politico Newspaper
- Michele Bachmann still a lightning rod Politico, may 15, 2009
- Palin's earmarks: Not just for the halibut Politico, September 10, 2008
- Politico's Jonathan Martin Humiliated by Multiple Named Sources, BigGovernment.com, October 22, 2010
- Rise of conservative displeasure over Politico/NBC debate, The Daily Caller, November 20, 2010
- THEIR RULES, NOT OURS: TIME TO VET PRIVATE LIVES OF JOURNALISTS?, May 21, 2012