Previous Breaking News/Ann Coulter
This page contains the items that were once on the "Breaking News" section of the Main Page. The articles are mainly about Ann Coulter. Last date of Archived news is Feb. 29, 2008. Contains archives from January 2007 to February 2008.
- Ann Coulter on Human Events: "Ironically, for all of their love of conspiracy theories -- the rigging of the 2000 election, vote suppression in Ohio in 2004, 9/11 being an inside job, oil companies covering up miracle technology that would allow cars to run on dirt, Britney Spears' career, etc., etc. -- when presented with an actual conspiracy of Soviet spies infiltrating the U.S. government, they laughed it off like world-weary skeptics and dedicated themselves to slandering Joe McCarthy."
"Then as now, liberals protect themselves from detection with wild calumnies against anybody who opposes them. They have no interest in -- or aptitude for -- persuasion. Their goal is to anathematize their enemies. Blacklisted by History removes the curse from one of the greatest patriots in American history."
- Ann Coulter explains why "Democrats are counting on illegal immigrants to be the future of their party". Human Events: 
- US 2008 presidential candidate John Edwards demonizes Ann Coulter, calls her 'she-devil', accuses her of hate speech. ABC News
- Columnist Ann Coulter Shocks Cable TV Show, Declaring 'Jews Need to Be Perfected by Becoming Christians' Fox News 
Ann also said "America would be better off if everyone were Christian."
- Ann Coulter Explains Her ‘Jews Need to be Perfected’ Comment NewsBusters 
- ABCNews.com Misrepresents Coulter's Views on Jews NewsBusters 
- "ABCNews.com practically suggested that Coulter is an anti-Semite, and when you follow the bread crumbs, you'll find Media Matters the culprit behind the half-baked cake."
- MediaMatters slanders Ann Coulter. 
- The MSM uses the liberal tool of Jamming to try and silence Ann Coulter.
- NBC’s Today Show Asks Should Coulter Be ‘Taken Off the Airwaves Permanently’ #NewsBusters 
- [NBC|CNBC]] host Donny Deutsch said "Of course, she should be allowed on the air. It's free speech."
- Liberal Screechers After Ann (Again) Human Events 
- Michael Medved says “Ann doesn't have an anti-Semitic bone in her body."
- Conservative Ann Coulter responds to attacks from John Edwards U.S. election campaign. 
- Liz Edwards attacks Ann Coulter publicly.