|City:||Providence, Rhode Island|
|Sports:||Basketball, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Ice Hockey, Soccer, Softball, Swimming & Diving, Tennis, Track, Volleyball|
|Colors:||Black, White, and Silver|
Providence College is a private, coeducational, Roman Catholic university located about two miles west of downtown Providence, Rhode Island. In 2010–2011, its enrollment was 3,850 undergraduate students and 735 graduate students. The college specializes in teaching the liberal arts. It is the only college or university in North America administered by the Dominican Order of friars.
- Site Map. Retrieved on July 23, 2012.
- Providence College Application Guide. Providence College (2010). Retrieved on March 16, 2011.
- Providence College review. U.S. News & World Report. Retrieved on March 15, 2011.
- Providence College review. The Princeton Review. Retrieved on March 16, 2011.
- Dominican University of California, Aquinas College of Michigan, and St. Thomas Aquinas College in New York all have Dominican heritage, but none is administered on a day-to-day basis by the Dominicans