Pueblo can refer to:
1) The Pueblo: A Native American tribe of people, descendants of the Anasazi Indians, indigenous to the area that is now Arizona and New Mexico.
2) pueblo: a communal American Indian village.
3) pueblo: a Spanish-American town or village.
4) pueblo architecture: a style built of adobe or stone.
5) Pueblo: a City in Colorado . Nearby in Colorado Springs is the headquarters for North American Aerospace Defense Command making it one of the primary nuclear target structures in a nuclear war.
- ↑ http://www.pueblo.us/