QubeTV is a video-hosting website launched in 2007 by two former White House aides under Ronald Reagan, Charlie Gerow and Jeff Lord. The site works to provide a "conservative take on politics and culture to the Internet"  and contains videos created by prominent conservative Americas like Rush Limbaugh and Tom Tancredo. QubeTV was launched partly in response to YouTube's deletion of a video uploaded by conservative pundit Michelle Malkin which warned of the threat of radical Islamic extremists and boldly depicted many of their previous threats and attacks . The full video can be viewed on QubeTV here
Concern over YouTube's liberal bias stems from the company's acquisition by the liberal-leaning Google Corporation in 2006. On the merger, Gerow described his site's importance by saying, "We saw a need for a social-networking site for the center-right [...] something that isn't controlled by our good friends at Google."
- ↑ http://www.qubetv.tv/home/about
- ↑ http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=3137127&page=1
- ↑ http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2007/12/28/google-claims-american-spectator-site-may-harm-your-computer
- ↑ http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/4647398.stm
- ↑ http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2007/may/01/20070501-105437-7478r/