From 1998 through 2002 Moore attended the University of Tennessee. He played at defensive tackle the last four years (1999 - 2002) during his time there and had the total stats of 95 tackles and 3.5 sacks.
In 2003 the Seattle Seahawks drafted Moore in the sixth round of the 2003 NFL Draft. In his rookie season he played in 14 games and made 30 total tackles and one sack. The next season (2004), he played in all sixteen of the Settle regular season games and made 46 total tackles and two sacks. After the Settle Seahawks completed their 2005 training camp he was released from the team. Moore ended up not playing for any team in 2005. In 2006, he was signed by the New York Jets and he played in thirteen games with the Jets and made ten total tackles. On June 8, 2007 the New England Patriots signed Moore to a contract. He played with the team in all four of the 2007 preseason games before being released on September 1, 2007 in the teams final roster cutdown. On December 20, 2007, The Patriots resigned Moore to fill a vacant defensive tackle spot after Patriots DT Mike Wright was put on the teams injury reserve list.
- ↑ http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/moore_rashad
- ↑ http://www.patriots.com/team/index.cfm?ac=playerbio&bio=32536
- ↑ http://www.patriots.com/search/index.cfm?ac=searchdetail&pid=25906&pcid=47&rss=1
- ↑ http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2007/09/patriots_cuts_1.html
- ↑ http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2007/12/moore_signed_2.html