|Date & Place of Birth|| june 3, 1931|
Birán, Oriente Province, Cuba
|Parents|| Angel Castro y Argiz|
Lina Ruz González
(out of wedlock)
|Education||Jesuit School of Colegio Dolores|
|Date & Place of Death|
|Manner of Death|
|Place of Burial|
|Military Service|| 26th of July Movement|
|Highest rank attained||n/a|
|Political beliefs|| Socialism|
|Political party||Communist Party of Cuba|
|Date of Dictatorship||February, 2008|
|Number of Deaths attributed|
Raul Castro (born 3 June 1931) is the younger brother of Fidel Castro, and succeeded his brother as President of Cuba in 2008, having acted as de facto president since 2006. He was not elected to this position. He had previously been head of the Cuban armed forces. Castro is an atheist Marxist-Leninist dictator.
Quotes from Raul Castro
Comparative quotes are given from the top 5 Left-wing-Socialist-Marxist-Communist leaders in order to better understand the commonality of the end result of their liberal philosophy taken to its fruition by the Big government Welfare state-Nanny state-Police state by leftist Globalist-Statist-Socialist-Communists.
Quotes from Stalin
- "Death is the solution to all problems. No man - no problem"
- "Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?"
- "It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything."
- "The only real power comes out of a long rifle."
- "When we hang the capitalists they will sell us the rope we use."
Quotes from Lenin
- “The way to crush the middle class is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation.”
- "The best revolutionary is youth devoid of morals."
- "A lie told often enough becomes the truth."
- "There are no morals in politics there is only expedience. A scoundrel may be of use to us just because he is a scoundrel."
- "Give us the child for 8 years and it will be a Bolshevik forever." (see Public school values and Professor values)
Related Quotes from Others
- C.S. Lewis wrote:
- Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber baron]]s than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. 
- "The one aim of these financiers is world control by the creation of inextinguishable debt." - Henry Ford
- "Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty." -- Thomas Jefferson
- Cult of personality
- Single-party state
- Mobocracy, Social Effects of the Theory of Evolution, Anti-Semitism, Communist Racism, Genocide, Holocaust
- National Socialist German Workers Party (Nazi)
- National Socialism - the Nazis were elitist Police state liberals not conservatives
- Big government Welfare state leads to Nanny state, leads to Police state: Globalist-Statist-Socialist-Communist
- Liberal totalitarianism