Relient K is a Christian pop-punk band. It was started in 1997 by Matthew Thiessen and Matt Hoopes. They named the band after a car that Matt Hoopes had owned: a Plymouth Reliant K. To avoid copyright issues, they were forced to switch the "a" to an "e". Relient K soon earned their first record deal with Gotee Records, but since then they fulfilled their deal with Gotee when they turned in their sixth studio album, The Bird and the Bee Sides. Through the years the band has become a leader in its genre.
- All Work and No Play (demo)
- Relient K
- Anatomy of the Tongue in Cheek
- Two Lefts Don't Make a Right...But Three Do
- Five Score and Seven Years Ago
- The Bird and the Bee Sides
- Forget and Not Slow Down